Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. (2433 Views)

I'm Not Marrying My Girlfriend Again, Her Boobs Have Fallen (picture) / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me / How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. by englishmart(m): 10:16am On Jan 26, 2023
kakaaa77:
I have one, like that with stupid mentality always thinking I'm a Yahoo boy, telling me that we always give gift, why my is different, then I tell her it must be 50/50 or she forget about it
That's the way to go.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. by Silentgroper(m): 10:17am On Jan 26, 2023
englishmart:
Exactly, bro. We were not created because of them.
Actually we are ...

But they like taking advantages of things or should I say misuse them
Re: Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. by englishmart(m): 10:17am On Jan 26, 2023
gregyboy:
Alpha mail keeps disturbing nairaland and her peace the topics they create are like that of a 16yr old

How much woman won chop for una hand 2k5

And how much do you guys spend a day if you all alpha male wants a society were the women provide for themselves go to europe

That's were the alpha male shit began
If the kitchen is too hot, leave. This thread isn't for simpsons. Go and bury your head in a pus.sy.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. by englishmart(m): 10:18am On Jan 26, 2023
Silentgroper:
Actually we are ...

But they like taking advantages of things or should I say misuse them
No. They were created because of us, not vice versa.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. by gregyboy(m): 10:31am On Jan 26, 2023
englishmart:
If the kitchen is too hot, leave. This thread isn't for simpsons. Go and bury your head in a pus.sy.

I love pussy I pay to Bleep it, because it's not expensive broke niggas make it look like pussy takes their life savings away....

I can spend 100k on myself within 2 days, and what I will spending for all my chicks within a month won't be upto 15k.... Tell, me why should I be complaining of debit alert from the opposite gender

I prefer a society were I pay the bills and I command respect from who I pay the bills for

If you alpha males want a society were you split bills go to europe, then you will know all that glitters is not gold

Alpha mail abi alpha male😒 una need carry una agender to something meaningful
Re: Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. by Silentgroper(m): 11:38am On Jan 26, 2023
englishmart:
No. They were created because of us, not vice versa.

Nah .. it goes both ways..

It's definitely vice versa
Re: Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. by englishmart(m): 12:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
Silentgroper:

Nah .. it goes both ways..

It's definitely vice versa
This argument will lead us nowhere.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. by Silentgroper(m): 12:39pm On Jan 26, 2023
englishmart:
This argument will lead us nowhere.

Can sense that...
Re: Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. by englishmart(m): 1:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
I don tire for women.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

+18: See How I Unlock Her Heart And Get Her To Drop Her Panties (photo) / Why Men Of Nowadays Don't Want To Get Married. / Getting Dumped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.