Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? (56047 Views)

Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy / "How My Mum Knew I've Started Having Sex" - Lady / I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 25, 2023
Honestly... This thing happened to me... I had sex with this girl and since then, I haven't had one night of good sound sleep... I have had series of multiple Nightmares in one Night.

Ómo... no be small thing...

83 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by chatinent: 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
My good friend, the case is very human. Next thing, you go enter market begin operate for any newly-disposed refuse. Don't feel bad, there's nothing new about it. Good friend, next, you don dey solve Pythagoras with Bodmas inside hot sun. It may feel like the clothes are itchy, you don comot am off. Don't be alarmed: senior man needs cool breeze. Next, common goat wey dey waka en own you go begin quarrel am say "even if you have HND, why threaten me with handout! Why would you..like ogini mere! No! I won't take that. Nkem wu Nkem"...goat wey dey in disbelief for seeing an animal with tail in the front for the first time for en life. Aluta continua bro! On seven market days, my good friend, trekking don bi your talent, slippers go comot your leg, and otilor.

Sincerely yours, good friend,

chatinent.

🙏

358 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by illicit(m): 2:55pm On Jan 25, 2023
Some of them bring bad luck

192 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by MITCHELL96: 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2023
Omo, man suppose know who him dey get laid with.

That's a sign the girl is an unclean spirit/human.

135 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by theophorus(m): 3:19pm On Jan 25, 2023
Oshey!

Shebi dem tell you to zip up you no gree, wetin persin wen no hear word dey see na him you don begin see small-small so.

You better repent and begin pray make Baba God av mercy on you. You better begin pray by fire.

Una go just dey enter any hole anyhow. Now you don dey see things abi? Atleast una go start to know say life dey spiritual truly.

#Magbadura ooo

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Intoboy(m): 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2023
Make I no talk anything before me sef go dey dream bad dream..

@op enjoy your naighmare

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 25, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
BadRadio:
Honestly... This thing happened to me... I had sex with this girl and since then, I haven't had one night of good sound sleep... I have had series of multiple Nightmares in one Night.

You gave her one hand and she fell then you thought she was cheap! grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Lance008(m): 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
BadRadio:

Spiritual problem no get price
Na big problem be this
She Dey carry u go witchcraft (coven) but u no go believe

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Zonefree(m): 5:45pm On Jan 25, 2023
Most Nigerian girls carry badluck dey waka. Avoid them!

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by nicerod(m): 5:49pm On Jan 25, 2023
grin grin

Call her back and do it again

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

You gave her one hand and she fell then you thought she was cheap! grin
I have a feeling she has stolen my shiny light... my destiny might be gone... Omg

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by loraxed: 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2023
BadRadio:

just u
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by anthonyuncle(m): 7:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
sex is more spiritual than physical.
be careful who you lay with

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Rexymania(m): 9:31pm On Jan 25, 2023
Any woman that has slept with more than 2 men, is a potential bad spirit carrier

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Nazgul: 9:55pm On Jan 25, 2023
BadRadio:

Enter prayers or look for a good pastor to pray for you. It's not ordinary, that girl might be a marine agent.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by chynergy1(m): 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2023
yes oooo
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by westlius(m): 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
My own is anytime we bleep
When I wake up at nite
I see my self on d ground unknowingly

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Davefed(m): 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2023
westlius:
My own is anytime we bleep
When I wake up at nite
I see my self on d ground unknowingly
is this a joke?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Reggaemich(m): 11:36pm On Jan 25, 2023
BadRadio:
I have a feeling she has stolen my shiny light... my destiny might be gone... Omg
your mind is just playing tricks on u,

Just stop entering every hole u see with your cane,

And u will be alright

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 26, 2023
BadRadio:

Blessing comes from God

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by dnawah(m): 1:02am On Jan 26, 2023
BadRadio:

before u sleep with a girl ask these questions,
1.u don mary?
2. U get spirit husband?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by koladata(m): 1:32am On Jan 26, 2023
You are lucky to have seen a sign , some people all they see is gradual disappointment generally in life, they won't even know what has happened to them until 10years later

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Dshocker(m): 3:19am On Jan 26, 2023
BadRadio:

Oga calm down...

I suspect acute malaria dey your body.

Don't take antimalarial drugs, just focus on alkaline food and in few days, you will be well than what the so called drug will do in your body.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by westlius(m): 6:12am On Jan 26, 2023
Davefed:
is this a joke?
Real oo
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by sharpwriter(m): 9:32am On Jan 26, 2023
Dshocker:

Oga calm down...

I suspect acute malaria dey your body.

Don't take antimalarial drugs, just focus on alkaline food and in few days, you will be well than what the so called drug will do in your body.
E. G. of alkaline foods

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Idonweak: 10:18am On Jan 26, 2023
This is why i apply anointing oil on my diçk before intercourse. It neutralise every form of negativety and make the experience a bliss one

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by 5iine: 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
Tell us the nightmares so we can help from someonewhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by ShenTeh(m): 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
Una no go hear.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by CallmeTrinity: 4:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
So many iliterates and teenagers being raised by single failed retired whōres / over aged mums on this forum ..

Just look at the average useless thread opened these days

Or read the useless trash comments. It's so sad, it's as if all the educated and sound minded matures have left this forum.

Only touts iliterates whòres and street drug addicts remain here

27 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! / Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.