Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,630 members, 7,820,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? (56141 Views)

Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy / "How My Mum Knew I've Started Having Sex" - Lady / I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by GreatrAnalyst: 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
koladata:
You are lucky to have seen a sign , some people all they see is gradual disappointment generally in life, then won't even know what has happened to them until 10years later

You are quite spiritual.
No unruly, sinful intercourse leaves you the same.
It is an exchange, ignorant ones are carried away by the heat of the moment and the feelings.
Because many folks don't see repercussions immediately, they say it is nothing. They will even justify it by millionaires and billionaires engaging in it and their money never diminishes. The high cost of promiscuous life differs for everyone.

Ignorance is as potent as death.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by viodemus: 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
Some people need to carry dem cross. Even Jesus been carry him own.

Instead of make person dey assess themself for dem struggles, make adjustments to this rollercoaster life, dem cun dey find who to blame for their failures and bad dreams.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by mariahAngel(f): 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
Idonweak:
This is why i apply anointing oil on my diçk before intercourse. It neutralise every form of negativety and make the experience a bliss one

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2023
BadRadio:
Honestly... This thing happened to me... I had sex with this girl and since then, I haven't had one night of good sound sleep... I have had series of multiple Nightmares in one Night.

Ómo... no be small thing...
.... angry grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Kayclite: 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2023
It's a response to a foreign aura within your magnetic field.

After a while, it would clean itself if you take care of yourself properly...

However, sex is ideal with a partner you are committed to, and them to you; because there is an information exchange going on. Not good to open yourself up to negative energy.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by blueAgent(m): 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2023
Idonweak:
This is why i apply anointing oil on my diçk before intercourse. It neutralise every form of negativety and make the experience a bliss one

Story ,

God cannot be mocked.

You think anointing oil would work ,when you are using it for bad motive( to commit son)?
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Desusi: 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2023
BadRadio:
Honestly... This thing happened to me... I had sex with this girl and since then, I haven't had one night of good sound sleep... I have had series of multiple Nightmares in one Night.

I beg tell me more!
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by adecz: 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2023
Na Mammy water 💋👙
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by blueAgent(m): 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2023
Oceanjagaban:

You go chew Queen of the coast kpomo,you come nairaland dey confess.this place be like church for ya eye abi...just ready this night o

grin grin grin

The dude Don price.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by mechanics(m): 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
When you were told not to engage in premarital sex you won't listen.
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by maasoap(m): 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
BadRadio:

This is what you think you're experiencing when you believe too much in spiritual bulshit
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Desusi: 5:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
Idonweak:
Fabuu! Both you and anointing oil will go to unexpected Haven!
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
westlius:
My own is anytime we bleep
When I wake up at nite
I see my self on d ground unknowingly
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by miketayo(m): 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
dnawah:
before u sleep with a girl ask these questions,
1.u don mary?
2. U get spirit husband?

Some of them don't know
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by FireUpNow(m): 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
Control the tail you have at the front you won't listen. you be claiming sharp and smart man by grinding every kunchas you see. Some kunchas are shrines

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Idonweak: 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
blueAgent:

Story ,

God cannot be mocked.

You think anointing oil would work ,when you are using it for bad motive( to commit son)?

Yes, it will work, besides what sin am i committing?
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by 9LifeCat: 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
chatinent:
My good friend, the case is very human. Next thing, you go enter market begin operate for any newly-disposed refuse. Don't feel bad, there's nothing new about it. Good friend, next, you don dey solve Pythagoras with Bodmas inside hot sun. It may feel like the clothes are itchy, you don comot am off. Don't be alarmed: senior man needs cool breeze. Next, common goat wey dey waka en own you go begin quarrel am say "even if you have HND, why threaten me with handout!"...goat wey dey in disbelief for seeing an animal with tail in the front for the first time for en life. Aluta continua bro! On seven market days, my good friend, trekking don bi your talent, slippers go comot your leg, and otilor.

Sincerely yours, good friend,

chatinent.

🙏
cheesy grin grin shocked bros u are not a good friend

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by chatinent: 5:12pm On Jan 26, 2023
9LifeCat:
cheesy grin grin shocked bros u are not a good friend

Believe me chief, I am.
🙂
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Salvation2: 5:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
saheed24:
Sex generally is spiritual, mating with the one you are not legally entitled to attract a grave consequence in this life and Hereafter.
Better repent ask Gods forgiveness and cleanness your body of the devilish spirit your soul is presently delve in.
May God help and revive your Star, cause for dis one na OYO u dey oo

U are wise. U hit the nail on the head.
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Aguiyimba(m): 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
dnawah:
before u sleep with a girl ask these questions,
1.u don mary?
2. U get spirit husband?

See questions
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by fotadmowmend(m): 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
BadRadio:

So pe oti lo .... You don go
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by BeanX(m): 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
BadRadio:

You go sleep with Mami water, your end is close already.
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by superemmy(m): 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
You suppose open a whole ass new thread for this story... shocked
evergenuineshop:
This has happened to me too during my uni days.

from the day I started asking the girl out, nightmares always killed me.

She was my course mate, fair and beautiful

Every night in my dreams she does whatever she likes with me, feed me shit inside the toilet and all kinds of strange nightmares.

No matter how hard I pray before sleeping she will still come in my dreams,

sometimes she will flash me at midnight I will wake up and try to call her back she will not pick her calls, once I managed to sleep after that, strange nightmares will come.

All this stopped when God told me to cut every feeling I have for her and avoid her.

I told her I was sorry for everything that I don't want again, she should never come close to me again.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by OlawaleBammie: 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
BadRadio:

According to Ur previous submissions here, it's Ur mind that is playing tricks on u, stop demonising the innocent girl
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Ckonnet: 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
westlius:
When I wake up at nite

U dey invest your whole energy 4 d puna.
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by ukaface(f): 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ntor!!!!!!!
You don chop Wetin pass you
You never chichomchi, na beginning be this
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by RevolverOcelot(m): 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
Nonsense
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by greatefa1011(m): 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
westlius:
When I wake up at nite

It means you are a spiritual Ninja.
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Tegabadguy(m): 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
BadRadio:

go meet Afar
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Cantonese: 5:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
chatinent:
My good friend, the case is very human. Next thing, you go enter market begin operate for any newly-disposed refuse. Don't feel bad, there's nothing new about it. Good friend, next, you don dey solve Pythagoras with Bodmas inside hot sun. It may feel like the clothes are itchy, you don comot am off. Don't be alarmed: senior man needs cool breeze. Next, common goat wey dey waka en own you go begin quarrel am say "even if you have HND, why threaten me with handout! Why would you..like ogini mere! No! I won't take that. Nkem wu Nkem"...goat wey dey in disbelief for seeing an animal with tail in the front for the first time for en life. Aluta continua bro! On seven market days, my good friend, trekking don bi your talent, slippers go comot your leg, and otilor.

Sincerely yours, good friend,

chatinent.

🙏

You are a very very very very wicked man. Chai!
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Isabi4lov: 5:35pm On Jan 26, 2023
lipsrsealed all these chewing gum boys with stories how they slept with oloshos dem
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Salvation2: 5:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
BadRadio:

Weather u believe it or not, she is carrying an unclean spirit or what u call possessed.
Alot of girls are possessed and they know but only a few don't know. In the spirit world, they are sent to those who carry a big/good star on their forehead ie those destined to be great. Only those powerful men of God or Satan and his agents can see it.
The more u sleep with them, the more they slow u down from reaching ur destiny God placed u. Some stars are stollen by the devil and such people may end up dead if care is not taken. Most of those spirits are from the marine kingdom. Witches and Wizards also work hand in glove with other Satanic kingdoms to achieve this purpose.
Let me stop here.

Ur Solution: Repent from ur sins and receive Jesus Christ as ur Lord and personal saviour today and ur life will be redirected to fulfill ur destiny.
Secondly, meet a strong man of God/prophet for deliverance. That unclean spirit will leave u immediately after fasting, prayers and laying of hand is done. God bless u.

For cancelling and prayers, u can reach me. God bless u.

Note: The devil and his agents are real. Don't be deceived by anyone that they don't exist.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady / Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.