Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Please Why Am I Having Nightmares About My Upcoming Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Why Am I Having Nightmares About My Upcoming Wedding? (557 Views)

Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? / Upcoming Wedding Palava / Lady Cancels Her Upcoming Wedding After Her Fiance Beat Her Like A Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Why Am I Having Nightmares About My Upcoming Wedding? by RelationshipAdv: 1:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
Four years ago, I was involved with a man. He told me he was getting a divorce, that he was unhappy in his marriage, that him and his wife are trying to kill each other. He made me feel like I was his peace of mind …that I brought him peace. He spent most of his time with me, got me an apartment. I was so much in love that I got careless and got pregnant.

Pregnancy changed everything. His wife who they have 2 children together began to beg him to come back to him. Their family members who were even in support of their brother getting a divorce suddenly came after me and called me all kinds of names: homewrecker, etc.

The wife even tried her best to convince him to make me get an abortion but the pregnancy was already four months plus. We ended the affair but I had my baby boy who looks exactly like his father. I was really hurt but I blamed myself for trusting a man who was not fully divorced before getting involved with him.

Anyways, those days were very dark for me but my son gave me the strength to move on. With the small money I had, I started my catering business and worked really hard to make a business for myself. Indeed, it was tough but I became very popular in a short time through instagram, I displayed my food and did delivery services.

In one year, I was having big clients to cater for. That was how I met Kelvin at a high level wedding I catered for. To be honest, I still get alot of attention from men but once bitten twice shy right? I choose very carefully…and I am sure I want to marry right the next time.

Kelvin got my card cos as usual, my food was so good and my services are out of this world. Kelvin wanted me to cater for his elder sister’s birthday party. Kelvin flew in from London to attend to his friend’s wedding and his elder sister’s birthday. I gladly took up the offer and planned a state of the art surprise party for Kelvin’s elder sister.

That is how we started to talk. He went back to London but stayed in touch. We would call each other everyday…London looked like next door. We spoke and face timed everyday. Our friendship grew so fast. He started coming to Naija every two months just to see me.

My son, now three years loved him so much. I met his sister in Nigeria and his other siblings in London spoke to me almost every week. His parents, lovely people, who live in Canada spoke to me and loved me for real. Since this year, everyone has been asking when are we getting married. Kelvin proposed last June. Our introduction was in August this year and that was when all hell let loose.
Continue Reading...
https://tiktalkhub.com/why-am-i-having-nightmares-about-my-upcoming-wedding/15/11/2021/
Re: Please Why Am I Having Nightmares About My Upcoming Wedding? by Mbataku96(m): 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
You fast and play to cancel any plans of the enemy or you meet you pastor and talk to him about it

This one no be Nairaland matters
Re: Please Why Am I Having Nightmares About My Upcoming Wedding? by slimjohn2k5: 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
Is normal
Na that time car go want hit you or u go sick one kind sickness.
Depends how many guys or babes in your past and how many hearts u have broken
Re: Please Why Am I Having Nightmares About My Upcoming Wedding? by Godada(m): 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
Re: Please Why Am I Having Nightmares About My Upcoming Wedding? by cutecommend: 5:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
aa

(1) (Reply)

Is Itch-free Shaving Possible? / My Experience With A Yahoo Boyfriend Who Deceived Me & Got Me Pregnant / See This Before You Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.