Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? (56142 Views)

Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy / "How My Mum Knew I've Started Having Sex" - Lady / I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by GorillaApp(m): 9:37am On Jan 27, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

Not for people like you
Lol
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Munzy14(m): 10:04am On Jan 27, 2023
chatinent:

I hail, boss.
Take it easy bro.. cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by Mcslize: 10:58am On Jan 27, 2023
BadRadio:
Honestly... This thing happened to me... I had sex with this girl and since then, I haven't had one night of good sound sleep... I have had series of multiple Nightmares in one Night.

Ómo... no be small thing...

You're supposed to know what to do after making out with any lady. You don't just sleep with a girl and just relax after that and go about carrying all the negative energy, spirits and bad luck she brings along with you.
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by godofuck231: 11:42am On Jan 27, 2023
Got to your father and present your experience, after his prayers bath with 7 packs of salt at 12 am every night , and see how she would find you, had an a sorceress cast a spell on me years ago , she died in 7 days
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by AFRICANJAMAICA: 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
sukkot:
eventually yes but not until many years of hardship and blockages

Your mind ,brain and reasoning is interwined and riddled with poverty....
Thats y you reason like this..
Not an insult ,but you are really poor
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by sukkot: 5:59pm On Jan 27, 2023
AFRICANJAMAICA:

Your mind ,brain and reasoning is interwined and riddled with poverty....
Thats y you reason like this..
Not an insult ,but you are really poor

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? by authentic18: 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2023
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady / Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. / Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.