Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. (40354 Views)

COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan / Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos / Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by wisdomkid: 9:53am On Jan 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Simple question and you started talking about robbery and RPG

Can’t you just share your location?

Okay, what’s your car plate number?

This is broad day light robbery
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by cococandy(f): 11:08am On Jan 26, 2023
Tzar:
I don’t like generalizing, but 99% of the Nigerian women I have met/dated are lazy & entitled. They are so many in Nigeria, I stopped looking..

I have chosen to date women from other nationalities whose values match mine.

What values are those. Explain please.
Do you mean women who don’t depend on you financially? Because if that’s the value you’re talking about, more Nigerian women are breadwinners than the other nationalities you’re talking about.

You’ll be shocked

2 Likes

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by benydy(f): 11:19am On Jan 26, 2023
ahnie:

You wan kum rob me abii?
I ve got lots of RPGs and double barrels.
I beg which kind hussle you dey do I won learn.
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by ferry1: 11:20am On Jan 26, 2023
And you cannot invest in a business but to buy iphone
Get sense to save yourself from financial stress in the future. I tried sharing some token to some individuals during the festive period, blv me, the turnover they gave me was beyond imagination.
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by ahnie: 11:58am On Jan 26, 2023
Pls I don't tolerate this.thanks
ZINNYBANKS:

Pls can u be my sugar mommy. embarassed
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Zonefree(m): 12:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
pocohantas:

No wahala. Sha don’t allow that your fake friend, whether na Zombie be im username, smile his way into your pockets. smiley
But, she's broke na undecided

2 Likes

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by prepresh(f): 12:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
Please how much is iPhone now I want to know
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by ZINNYBANKS: 12:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
ahnie:
Pls I don't tolerate this.thanks
I'm sorry but I'm serious you've been balling these days ..embarassed
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Tzar(m): 1:56pm On Jan 26, 2023
Well, earning and spending your own money is part of the values. Not monetizing love or sex is another. Picking the bills once in a while just to show you are also financially involved in the relationship or marriage, buying nice expensive gifts like I buy for you (not underwear or other cheap stuff) is another. Lastly, if you ever find any Nigerian women who spend their money on themselves or their partner, they will brag about it like it’s a big deal or literarily nag such partners to death about it.
There are many more non financial values that I think make MOST Nigerian women cheap, lazy and entitled.

cococandy:

What values are those. Explain please.
Do you mean women who don’t depend on you financially? Because if that’s the value you’re talking about, more Nigerian women are breadwinners than the other nationalities you’re talking about.

You’ll be shocked
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by descarado: 1:40pm On Jan 27, 2023
Tzar:
Well, earning and spending your own money is part of the values. Not monetizing love or sex is another. Picking the bills once in a while just to show you are also financially involved in the relationship or marriage, buying nice expensive gifts like I buy for you (not underwear or other cheap stuff) is another. Lastly, if you ever find any Nigerian women who spend their money on themselves or their partner, they will brag about it like it’s a big deal or literarily nag such partners to death about it.
There are many more non financial values that I think make MOST Nigerian women cheap, lazy and entitled.

The greatest weakness and self deceit that annihilate one is self denial.
Let us know when you wake up from your lululand.

1 Like

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Tzar(m): 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
Who is this uncouth coo-coo character barging into my conversation?!
descarado:

The greatest weakness and self deceit that annihilate one is self denial.
Let us know when you wake up from your lululand.
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Ajibade123(m): 11:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
ahnie:
So I got my share of our weekly contribution of four months.i decided to pamper myself with an iphone and a laptop.

This isoko bebe needs to pamper herself small,I intended doing something meaningful with the rest 300k left.

This are the evidence and dedication from the combination of my 3 hustles.
It's not grace or on God,it was hardwork.
How much did you get the phone?
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by DMCA: 4:01pm On Mar 06, 2023
illicit:

It's like u love antiques
tongue
Better swap the notes for new ones ASAP tho before shocked
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by wiseone28: 9:24pm On Jun 23, 2023
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by ahnie: 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2023
[quote author=wiseone28 post=

Cc ahnie[/quote]
Na recharge card I promised.
Pls take down your details.
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by wiseone28: 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2023
ahnie:
Na recharge card I promised. Pls take down your details.
09138604629 mtn no problem
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2023
wiseone28:

You no get shame at all?
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by ahnie: 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2023
wiseone28:
No shakes

1 Like

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by wiseone28: 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2023
Miracood2:

You no get shame at all?
I got 99 problems but your quote ain't one 🖕

Its a promise boy
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by nwetadinobi042(m): 11:16pm On Jun 23, 2023
Congrats on your self given gifts.
Please what's the nature of the contribution?
I am learning how things work.
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by ahnie: 11:46am On Jun 25, 2023
wiseone28:
Done.
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by wiseone28: 11:48am On Jun 25, 2023
ahnie:
Done.
Thanks so much.. 😁
Anybody wey go insult you we go fight. 😎

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Banks To Pay Customers Money Sent From Abroad In Naira / POS Fraud Transaction On My Account / Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.