Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. (40350 Views)

COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan / Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos / Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Goldmaxx(f): 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
pocohantas:

No wahala. Sha don’t allow that your fake friend, whether na Zombie be im username, smile his way into your pockets. smiley
poco when are you getting married? You're getting old. Mama is getting worried.
I'll soon be ready to settle down πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜πŸ˜‰.
She's young and energetic.

1 Like

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Ubdavis(m): 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2023
It's not grace or on God,it was hardwork

I love this
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
Weirdcamila:
You really tried. But you would have bought a better iPhone .
You are miles away.
Your saving habit is nice , also keep the hustling going .
God bless you more
Better, so she can forget laptop abi? Stvpid adviser
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by ahnie: 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2023
Ubdavis:
It's not grace or on God,it was hardwork

I love this
They entirely misunderstood the sarcasm.

Nawa o.
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Elidrisy20: 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2023
Contribution for watin?
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by cococandy(f): 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2023
Not only in Nigeria. I use mine for calls and pictures.
is there any phone on earth that can’t do that?
I literally only bought the newest one because I wanted to give the old one away.

There’s no real reason to upgrade phone unless you use it for a specific reason
pocohantas:

Hahahaha. That is why I want him to use his mouth to explain for me. Better like 11,12,13 or maybe 14. Better because the phone fit wash clothe for her? What exactly is better when most iPhone users in Nigeria do not know 50% of its features/functions.

With iPhone, I work with my budget. Then narrow it down to the one they won’t forcefully phase out in the next 2-4 years.
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by cococandy(f): 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2023
Tzar:
I applaud you for not being one of the numerous lazy and entitled Nigerian women!
However, You should be saving for investments not perceived luxuries. Let dividends from investments buy you those things darling!

Where are you seeing the numerous lazy and entitled ladies? Insert eye roll

1 Like

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by DivineT: 8:55pm On Jan 25, 2023
What about your husband, you don’t talk much about him.

Hope you are not the bread winner of your house

1 Like

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by SAD007(m): 8:55pm On Jan 25, 2023
Update dey, hit me
ahnie:
So I got my share of our weekly contribution of four months.i decided to pamper myself with an iphone and a laptop.

This isoko bebe needs to pamper herself small,I intended doing something meaningful with the rest 300k left.

This are the evidence and dedication from the combination of my 3 hustles.
It's not grace or on God,it was hardwork.
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by TheMostComplex1: 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
ahnie:
So I got my share of our weekly contribution of four months.i decided to pamper myself with an iphone and a laptop.

This isoko bebe needs to pamper herself small,I intended doing something meaningful with the rest 300k left.

Ahnie enjoy your hardwork.
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by lereinter(m): 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
ahnie:

You wan kum rob me abii?
I ve got lots of RPGs and double barrels.

Yinmu
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by WantsandMore: 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
ahnie:

Congratulations...but do not let your ego take credit for what God & Grace made possible. Just say thanks & your blessings will triple assuming your hardwork remains constant. Cheers
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by BloomingDale(f): 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
airsaylongcome:

How could you tell that it was brand new? What did you check?

I checked the accessories, model no, IMEI, battery was 100%, IOS etc etc, but these people are slick so I won’t even be surprised if it is refurbished.

Next time I think I will just buy straight from Apple shop. No time to be checking for all that. Lolz

1 Like

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by realestate99: 9:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
ahnie:

You guys and unnecessary religious gambits are a bunch of irritating lot.
Although I owe you no explanation and I won't dignify you with any response going forward after this post.

What I meant by it's*not grace was....some peeps would steal or scam peeps and termed it as*grace or ON God**a term commonly used by scammers and fraudsters.

I never for once undermined the creators efforts in my life,family or my humble hustles.so why re you righteous folks tryna read nonsense meaning to what I meant?

Pls you religious bigots should just chill....like chill,go and drink beer.
Do I look like someone that condemned you for your religious stance? What is my issue with that? And by the way, I did not quote you. so why the heavy tirade on my mention?
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Truthshscrazy: 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Unfortunately you are wrong. The latest version of ios is 16.3. Your device stopped receiving major updates June last year. What you get now is minor security patches.

And If you believe you can swap an unverified apple device at an apple store [/s] in Nigeria, I have abridge to sell to you
Out of point. Wtf No where did l ever mention swapping unverified non original apple device. l have once swapped an older generation original iwatch at an apple shop last year. Not swap per say, l just turned it in at official apple shop outlet in my location for cash. Cos l was cash strapped and very broke.
So am not a jjc. No where did l mention apple outlets accept fake counterfeit products .πŸ™†β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈπŸ™…β€β™‚οΈπŸ™…β€β™‚οΈπŸ™…β€β™‚οΈ for swapping or whatever. Wtf

@16.3 cool. I do not care tho, if they like it should be 20.3; l am fine with 15.7.3 which l just updated to, days ago. My phone dey snap photos and l can back up files to my icloud and google drive. What else am l using a mobile phone for? Mtchew.
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by pocohantas(f): 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2023
Goldmaxx:
poco when are you getting married? You're getting old. Mama is getting worried.
I'll soon be ready to settle down πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜πŸ˜‰.
She's young and energetic.

You won’t get old, so that your mother won’t be worried like mine.

4 Likes

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by pocohantas(f): 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2023
cococandy:
I literally only bought the newest one because I wanted to give the old one away.

True! It is a mobile phone after all. cheesy
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by bassdow: 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Very very important question.

Unless you are a serious user, no big deal.

The challenge you face with older apple devices is that the latest versions of ios will not run on them - which then means the latest versions of some apps will not run on your devices.

The issue with the most recent iPhone for me is I cannot see them as value for money. When a late model iPhone costs as much as a big ass TV, I am forced to ask. Myself, what is the actual value I am getting from this device?

Latest versions of which app / OS ?

People like us don't mind using apps whose version was like 5-years ago so long it works.

na only whatsApp wey dey force person update be LATest version. As for OS version, I still dey like 7-versions ago. gone are the days I'm crazy about being on bleeding edge. Nowadays, hoping to be comfortable with button Phones as all these smart phones get distractions and not really worth it.

And just so you know, I'm above average user but when you sleep, wake & dine on a PC, you have very little use of a smart phone. I still dey Android 4.1 sef and have just 5-apps (WHOT game, WhatsApp, ES File manager which equally doubles as Music player, MX player, and Modified Chrome browser). No bloatWares because it's one of the very thing I do after getting a phone.

No Bank apps because I rely on POS (make ATM no swallow my card) & quickTeller.

issue with lots of apps and always chasing bleeding edge is it introduces lots of bugs and privacy issues especially for those who're security conscience.
Just like in Engineering / programing, Why upGrade / upDate, if it ain't broken.

As for buying LATest iPhones, no worry, in like 10-years time, e go don dey level of iPhone 4 or 5, so that poor stingy dudes likes us would be able to afford the tokunBo versions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by estherozioma: 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2023
And you said it is not grace or on God, I'm sorry for you. Hard work indeed. You are Nothing with God. Just be talking rubbish.
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by premierlead: 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2023
ahnie:

You wan kum rob me abii?
I ve got lots of RPGs and double barrels.

Something keep telling me it's a guy with hairy scrotum that posted this
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Akporuka(m): 9:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
See your mouth, saying its not God nor grace the life you are living today who gave it to you.
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by bassdow: 9:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
WantsandMore:

Congratulations...but do not let your ego take credit for what God & Grace made possible. Just say thanks & your blessings will triple assuming your hardwork remains constant. Cheers

which one is this one talking again. wetin concern God for here ?

see eh, if na by who worship God pass, una Religious leaders suppose wealthy pass even Government sef.

See God no do anything for her. Na She by herSelf (dis)Honestly made it possible.

No wonder people wey dey worship God dey hungry pass people wey no dey worship am.

mtcheeew
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Simple question and you started talking about robbery and RPG

Can’t you just share your location?

Okay, what’s your car plate number?
πŸ˜‚
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Mrklemo(m): 9:34pm On Jan 25, 2023
alibiz:
You messed up here

Swearz
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by bassdow: 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2023
Truthshscrazy:

Out of point. Wtf No where did l ever mention swapping unverified non original apple device. l have once swapped an older generation original iwatch at an apple shop last year. Not swap per say, l just turned it in at official apple shop outlet in my location for cash. Cos l was cash strapped and very broke.
So am not a jjc. No where did l mention apple outlets accept fake counterfeit products .πŸ™†β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈπŸ™…β€β™‚οΈπŸ™…β€β™‚οΈπŸ™…β€β™‚οΈ for swapping or whatever. Wtf

@16.3 cool. I do not care tho, if they like it should be 20.3; l am fine with 15.7.3 which l just updated to, days ago. My phone dey snap photos and l can back up files to my icloud and google drive. What else am l using a mobile phone for? Mtchew.

na wa for you Oooo. Didn't you observe the UserName of the person you're bothering yourself over. Atimes, their username should give you a clue
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by bassdow: 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2023
BloomingDale:

I checked the accessories, model no, IMEI, battery was 100%, IOS etc etc, but these people are slick so I won’t even be surprised if it is refurbished.

Next time I think I will just buy straight from Apple shop. No time to be checking for all that. Lolz

All those things are easy to fake. Even IMEI numbers can be modified. Some of us don dey modify am before apps to make it easy were born.

Might seem unnecessary but next time, equally try to confirm the IMEI on the device tallies with what's on the sticker and packaging just in case those dealers were sloppy.

The most easiest way to avoid FAKEs is to patronize their main shops and even then, be weary of their sales rep who could own a shop inside the main Shop
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by sircatherine45(m): 9:52pm On Jan 25, 2023
congrats my dear. Use the laptop to learn supply management to aid your business, ahnie.
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Gift96: 9:52pm On Jan 25, 2023
BigDawsNet:

How much did u get the laptop
I need to buy one for some starting a skill next month
please kindly buy for me too ?
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Gift96: 9:54pm On Jan 25, 2023
BloomingDale:
I also pampered myself with a brand new iPhone 12 Pro Max last year. It has all the basics that I needed like 5G, Esim and I think Oled screen. Using it is like slicing through butter. I love it.
you are lucky
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by sylve11: 9:54pm On Jan 25, 2023
pocohantas:

Na that one I wan buy next. Shey 200k go run am? With pouch, screen guard and extra charger.

Dey play o

Shey you feel sey na "House Clearance Sales'" thread you dey? cool
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Gift96: 10:00pm On Jan 25, 2023
cococandy:

Please kindly give the old one out to me whenever you want to
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by GloriousGbola: 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
bassdow:

Latest versions of which app / OS ?

People like us don't mind using apps whose version was like 5-years ago so long it works.

na only whatsApp wey dey force person update be LATest version. As for OS version, I still dey like 7-versions ago. gone are the days I'm crazy about being on bleeding edge. Nowadays, hoping to be comfortable with button Phones as all these smart phones get distractions and not really worth it.

And just so you know, I'm above average user but when you sleep, wake & dine on a PC, you have very little use of a smart phone. I still dey Android 4.1 sef and have just 5-apps (WHOT game, WhatsApp, ES File manager which equally doubles as Music player, MX player, and Modified Chrome browser). No bloatWares because it's one of the very thing I do after getting a phone.

No Bank apps because I rely on POS (make ATM no swallow my card) & quickTeller.

issue with lots of apps and always chasing bleeding edge is it introduces lots of bugs and privacy issues especially for those who're security conscience.
Just like in Engineering / programing, Why upGrade / upDate, if it ain't broken.

As for buying LATest iPhones, no worry, in like 10-years time, e go don dey level of iPhone 4 or 5, so that poor stingy dudes likes us would be able to afford the tokunBo versions

If you actually are a power user as you claim, you would have noticed that when you try to install apps on an old apple device you will immediately run into a brick wall. This version of the app is not supported on your device.

When this happens, the only way you can get the app to install a lower version is if you have a device running an up to date version of ios.

An engineer who says why upgrade? You may as well stick to Windows 3.1 then tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Banks To Pay Customers Money Sent From Abroad In Naira / POS Fraud Transaction On My Account / Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.