Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married (21108 Views)

What Shall Separate Me From The Love Of WEED / Man Told His Girlfriend He Was Broke Jokingly, She Sends Him N100K / My Friend Said Jokingly That She Has Macromastia. What Exactly Is Macromastia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by Leoniine(f): 8:28am On Jan 26, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:
You're 34? So what? Somehow you're above making up stories to bash women? Abegii 🤨🤨

😅🤣😅🤣

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by toujurs: 8:35am On Jan 26, 2023
Oga run o! Most women now act all nice, during relationships, once you get married to her, you will ask your self if it was the same lady, you dated you got married to. cheesy. Open your eyes o!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by Dshocker(m): 8:35am On Jan 26, 2023
Ndubuisipaul1:
my fiancee told my younger brother that she will send him out of my house if we get married . She was joking, but it didn't sound like a joke to me .

let me tell you how this started. my younger told my fiancee jokingly, that he will be sending her on errand anyhow, when she marries me. Although he went too far for saying he will be sending her on errand anyhow . But he has every right to send her on errand because he senior her. She then replied that if my brother do anyhow, when we get married she will ask me to send him away from my house. At this point I stop seeing the whole discussion as joke. I asked her to repeat what she said, she repeated it again (take note: she was saying everything jokingly)

I told her right away that if my brother comes visiting when will get married, she will not send him away. She said she will use her woman power to make me send him away.

She went further to ask me, that if they ask me now to choose between her and my brother who would I choose . I told her I would choose my brother ( she could see the seriousness in me).

And I really meant it, any girl that will separate me and my brother will have to use jazz .

This my younger brother established the business that I am doing today. Has done countless number of things for me .

We don't joke with each other, and she knows that.

So am really scared, could this be a joke ? even though it a joke. How can a woman joke that she will separate two brothers ?

Nairalanders please help a brother with your advice. is this a red flag ?

Wetin she tell you na wetin go play out.

Unless you don't want peace in your home; No peace for the wicked 🤧🤧🤧
Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by Gadafii: 8:36am On Jan 26, 2023
Leoniine:

Na you dey type this thing so? 😯

You don find love? 😂
na me Dey type am, I frown at men being weak in the hands of their women, I won’t support them belittling them either, if you follow my first comment in this thread you will understand better

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by Connected1: 8:50am On Jan 26, 2023
You are being biased here.

She may really try to separate you and your brother, those selfish set of people always get jealous even when it doesn't affect them, if you get another woman, it's the same thing.

On the other hand, your brother should treat your fiancee with respect, why say things like he will send her on errands, it's very much okay to send her on errands but saying it and actually wanting to do it shows that he doesn't respect her that much.

Give both of them rules and boundaries so you can have peace of mind, it doesn't matter what Madam A and Mr. B is to you.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by Makamatic: 9:01am On Jan 26, 2023
tradepunter:
Yeah..... Fking red flag....

Any woman that can't accept your family.... Kick her out...

My wife is like a last born in my family.... She's loved and pampered by everyone....

I made it straight from the onset to her that if you can't love my family like me you can get the fk out...

We grew up with love, respect and helping each other.... Won't trade that for no biatch

Cuz of NY strong stance our families are like very close.... You can't ask for anything more than that

The peace of mind and joy it's bring is out of this world.... And I can't just help but to love her deeper and deeper
This got me thinking loud
Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by Godoverevery: 9:30am On Jan 26, 2023
Gadafii:
the younger brother wanting to be sending her errands “anyhow” is wrong, it fine to send her errands, when you accord her the deserve respect as a wife, Abi you didn’t see that “anyhow” in the right up

Let’s call a spade a spade, the girl also have the right to send him away if the brother feels he can send her anyhow, she’s a wife errand girl

She has a right if she the one who married the man and paid the groom price.

And PS I don't think the OP and 90% of nigeria men will agree with you on that right.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by Qatar2022: 9:32am On Jan 26, 2023
Ndubuisipaul1:
my fiancee told my younger brother that she will send him out of my house if we get married . She was joking, but it didn't sound like a joke to me .

let me tell you how this started. my younger told my fiancee jokingly, that he will be sending her on errand anyhow, when she marries me. Although he went too far for saying he will be sending her on errand anyhow . But he has every right to send her on errand because he senior her. She then replied that if my brother do anyhow, when we get married she will ask me to send him away from my house. At this point I stop seeing the whole discussion as joke. I asked her to repeat what she said, she repeated it again (take note: she was saying everything jokingly)

I told her right away that if my brother comes visiting when will get married, she will not send him away. She said she will use her woman power to make me send him away.

She went further to ask me, that if they ask me now to choose between her and my brother who would I choose . I told her I would choose my brother ( she could see the seriousness in me).

And I really meant it, any girl that will separate me and my brother will have to use jazz .

This my younger brother established the business that I am doing today. Has done countless number of things for me .

So am really scared, could this be a joke ? even though it a joke. How can a woman joke that she will separate two brothers ?

Mugu that's not a joke she's not happy how you're bonding with your brother. Take that word serious and stand your ground

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by superemmy(m): 9:47am On Jan 26, 2023
The errand thing is a joke. Guy relax

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 26, 2023
Ndubuisipaul1:

Once you are married to a woman, you and her have become one.

Even the woman that gave birth to you are not permitted to put asonder talk more of your brother.

Get matured before marrying her!

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by dust144(m): 9:51am On Jan 26, 2023
She will do it
Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by AntiWailer: 9:53am On Jan 26, 2023
She will do it.

You will inherit her enemies

Run for your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by BeauBragnar11: 9:54am On Jan 26, 2023
I hope she's your ex now?? cool cool

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by do4luv14(m): 9:55am On Jan 26, 2023
Ndubuisipaul1:
My fiancee told my younger brother that she will send him out of my house if we get married. She was joking, but it didn't sound like a joke to me.

Let me tell you how this started. My younger brother told my fiancee jokingly, that he will be sending her on errand anyhow, when she marries me. Although he went too far for saying he will be sending her on errand anyhow. But he has every right to send her on errand because he senior her. She then replied that if my brother do anyhow, when we get married she will ask me to send him away from my house. At this point I stop seeing the whole discussion as joke. I asked her to repeat what she said, she repeated it again (take note: she was saying everything jokingly)

I told her right away that if my brother comes visiting when we get married, she will not send him away. She said she will use her woman power to make me send him away.

She went further to ask me, that if they ask me now to choose between her and my brother who would I choose. I told her I would choose my brother (she could see the seriousness in me).

This my younger brother established the business that I am doing today. Has done countless number of things for me.

Nairalanders, please help a brother with your advice. is this a red flag ?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙏🏾🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

you want to know why I am laffing

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by swiych(m): 9:55am On Jan 26, 2023
Simple thing, Baba don come forum. Una dey try sha.
Respect ur wife, and ur brother go respect her too, she nor go fit separate una like dat.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by swiych(m): 9:56am On Jan 26, 2023
do4luv14:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙏🏾🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

you want to know why I am laffing
I wan know, abeg.
Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by chukkystar(m): 9:57am On Jan 26, 2023
Operate with Love, always see things from the other person's Perspective and U will never go wrong. If she isn't for You, You will know.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by moshuur(m): 9:57am On Jan 26, 2023
"......I'm just playing , but all good jokes contains true shit" - J.cole

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by oladipuposadeeq(m): 9:58am On Jan 26, 2023
ALERT!!!!!!! Red-light danger danger shocked
Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by ladywise: 9:59am On Jan 26, 2023
Run
Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by iTearHerToto: 10:00am On Jan 26, 2023
Women say things jokingly to see your reaction.
For example una fit dey joke and she will jokingly call you mumu. If you don't warn her there immediately she will start calling you mumu onwards. It's just like testing boundaries.
If you take it lightly and don't react she can make the joke manifest into a reality. It's good that you didn't take it lightly from the start. Now she won't have the guts to escalate again.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:00am On Jan 26, 2023
Ndubuisipaul1:

am 34 years old . Why would I cook up a story for. will your comment and likes put food on my table ?

pls if you don't have reasonable thing to say , allow mature minds to book your space. Thank you.

Lol... So adults do not lie ehh grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by do4luv14(m): 10:01am On Jan 26, 2023
swiych:
I wan know, abeg.

Buh no be you be Open nau
Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by Emperormartin(m): 10:02am On Jan 26, 2023
Women can separate you from your brothers, your mother and your age long friends. I find this act repulsive when they do that...

My mother didn't do this to my father so whenever I see any woman doing it I instantly term you as Evil

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by emmanuelbrown26: 10:02am On Jan 26, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

The rate men on this forum cook up imaginary stories meant to paint Nigerian women black is simply outrageous.

On a different note, Op,

Do you need more condiments? Your food is quite bland. Although I know your fellow compatriots will not mind the lack.
Bcs op didn't say what u wanted to hear, bitch get a fucking life

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by do4luv14(m): 10:02am On Jan 26, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:

Lol... So adults do not lie ehh grin

Hanty na, be calming down ooo
Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by Duchessree(f): 10:03am On Jan 26, 2023
Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by bionixs: 10:04am On Jan 26, 2023
Run o !
Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by achimendy(m): 10:04am On Jan 26, 2023
Ndubuisipaul1:
My fiancee told my younger brother that she will send him out of my house if we get married. She was joking, but it didn't sound like a joke to me.

Let me tell you how this started. My younger brother told my fiancee jokingly, that he will be sending her on errand anyhow, when she marries me. Although he went too far for saying he will be sending her on errand anyhow. But he has every right to send her on errand because he senior her. She then replied that if my brother do anyhow, when we get married she will ask me to send him away from my house. At this point I stop seeing the whole discussion as joke. I asked her to repeat what she said, she repeated it again (take note: she was saying everything jokingly)

I told her right away that if my brother comes visiting when we get married, she will not send him away. She said she will use her woman power to make me send him away.

She went further to ask me, that if they ask me now to choose between her and my brother who would I choose. I told her I would choose my brother (she could see the seriousness in me).

This my younger brother established the business that I am doing today. Has done countless number of things for me.

Nairalanders, please help a brother with your advice. is this a red flag ?

I can tell you boldly that she meant it. When you get married to her you'll see the real her.

That kind of woman is not needed in your family, when she gets in she'll tear it into pieces. She's jokingly telling you her mind, don't take her words for granted.

Be warned.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by emmanuelbrown26: 10:04am On Jan 26, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Abegii! Book which nonsense space? There's no disclaimer like that on Nairaland so deal with it.

I did not lie.

Every time, you guys will quickly rush here to post about perceived wrong the women in your life did while neglecting the good they do. The poor widow your mother helped today, where is the post? The lost little boy your sister helped locate his parents, where is that post? What about the post of how your aunty dodged marrying a married man nko?

Nope, none of those exists. It's only topics like "My ex said my boss is her spec", "My girlfriend asked me for money", "My babe punna is wide" una sabi. Nonsense.

You're 34? So what? Somehow you're above making up stories to bash women? Abegii 🤨🤨
Bitch could u get a fucking life and allow d young to express himself.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by madridguy(m): 10:05am On Jan 26, 2023
grin
Re: My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married by do4luv14(m): 10:05am On Jan 26, 2023
iTearHerToto:
Women say things jokingly to see your reaction.
For example una fit dey joke and she will jokingly call you mumu. If you don't warn her there immediately she will start calling you mumu onwards. It's just like testing boundaries.
If you take it lightly and don't react she can make the joke manifest into a reality. It's good that you didn't take it lightly from the start. Now she won't have the guts to escalate again.

Guy free the Op, him still be learner,
Cos em don't know what's cooking with those statement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do We Have Special Feelings For Our First Love / Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex / How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.