Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! (53209 Views)

Who has noticed this about travel section?? / How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians / December Travel: Deciding A Destination For The Yuletide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by Oyindamolah: 1:35am On Jan 27, 2023
highchief1:
where i built my mansion in delta state we have 24hrs light.when you guys condemn Nigeria I will always repeat,it’s not All part of Nigeria.
Oga! I agree but I out it to you, it's not 24hrs
Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by airprinz(m): 1:37am On Jan 27, 2023
I rather stay in my nation than visit any Kung Fu nation.

They are fond of eating junk foods.
They don't waste time in frying worm for someone to eat

1 Like

Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by highchief1: 1:48am On Jan 27, 2023
Oyindamolah:
Oga! I agree but I out it to you, it's not 24hrs
if there’s anything more than 24hrs that’s what it is.I can tell u areas in south south that have 24hrs power.it’s verifiable u go find out on ur own.

1 Like

Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by Dshocker(m): 1:57am On Jan 27, 2023
Seslie:
After my time in Jeonju, I headed off to a famous tea plantation in a place called Boseong. It was quite a journey to get there due to several connections but the scenery was very worth it. I spent a few hours roaming around and tried some green tea beverages like Ice cream and tea and cookies. I liked everything apart from the ice cream.

You didn't specify the cost of flight, food, hotel, transportation.
Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by bigcasava1(m): 2:05am On Jan 27, 2023
Lostchild:
I have visited South Korea twice spiritually.. smiley

Very fine country
anybody can visit any part of the world if spiritual is approved.
Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by webguru(m): 2:20am On Jan 27, 2023
Love this... are you on IG
Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by godwon01(m): 2:31am On Jan 27, 2023
Nigeria dey Waka too much. Their nose is too long using it to pokenose everything.
Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by Benbobola(m): 2:34am On Jan 27, 2023
Seslie:
I decided to travel to South Korea last year after developing a huge wanderlust to visit the country. I visited Seoul, Jeonju, Boseong, Namwon and Busan.

I found it to be a very beautiful country. Some of my favourite things include the food, ease of transportation around the country and Korean architecture. I will start off this thread with how I got my visa and how to travel from Nigeria to South Korea.

Feel free to ask me any questions about visiting South Korea. Please note that I do not know much about moving there. I will only be able to respond to questions about visiting as a tourist.

I hope you enjoy the stories. I will post as fast as I can but might be slow too... smiley
Oh nice. I am also in South Korea presently on vacation. Absolutely fantastic. Visited so many places already. Alpensia ski resort, Namsan tower, Han River, so many others and many more to come
Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by Xiaohei(m): 3:00am On Jan 27, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Great! I've never been there before despite having partners there. I look forward to visting someday. Though a friend who's a senior manager at Samsung said there's nothing so exciting about the country . He said he almost puked after eating their food lolz

Perhaps your friend was holed up in some fancy hotel and didn’t venture out much during his visit to South Korea. As someone who lived and worked in SK for three years plus, I can emphatically state that country is beautiful with tons of exciting places to visit. Some of their food especially kimchi dishes might be difficult for some people to stomach at first but once you get past the strong smell of kimchi, you’d love it!
Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by Xiaohei(m): 3:04am On Jan 27, 2023
Zombiedients:
You have to visit Itaewon in Seoul........ Nigerian home.

Gbam! Respect! Itaewon is the Koko!
Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by BeanX(m): 3:47am On Jan 27, 2023
Enjoy yourself
Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by Gerrard59(m): 4:22am On Jan 27, 2023
highchief1:
where i built my mansion in delta state we have 24hrs light.when you guys condemn Nigeria I will always repeat,it’s not All part of Nigeria.

"A rich man living in a country with many poor people is also considered a poor man outside his country" - Peter Obi.

That you enjoy constant electricity does not mean the entire country's residents do. So because some people don't experience the atrocities of Fulani herdsmen, does that negate what those in Southern Kaduna, Plateau and Benue face daily? Until the vast majority of Nigerians experience 24-hours electricity, then we can say Nigerians know what constant electricity is. Or should then say because some people don't experience fuel scarcity, it means fuel scarcity does not exist in Nigeria?

6 Likes

Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by Gerrard59(m): 4:25am On Jan 27, 2023
N3TRAL:
Seslie , I'm happy for you.

I admire interracial relationships and I'm thrilled by the reality that you stole a handsome foreign Prince's heart. I hope to navigate the world and explore countries with the love of my life one day like you.

I'm glad that you didn't fall for a Nigerian man. We are some of the stupidest breeds in this world.

They've messed up your thread already.

I advise that you quit Nairaland because the bulk of its users don't deserve to share in your experiences. Before you leave, tell us how you met Mark. Seems like a romantic story for the ages.

Your darling OP created a thread full of downloaded pictures displaying crude dishonesty. Should you not reprimand her for that rather castigating innocent Nairalanders? Was she compelled to create a thread with pictures that don't belong to her?

7 Likes

Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by Venerable612(m): 5:26am On Jan 27, 2023
Interesting, the roofs are as they are in their historical dramas 😊.

They have a rich culture too - hopefully love to visit too someday 🥂..
Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by Nobody: 5:40am On Jan 27, 2023
Slynation:
wahala...So OP just dey knack us Google pics... grin grin grin grin grin grin😂🤣😂

No wonder she has abandoned the thread...🤣😂

I no talk anything o

Just trying to revive the travel section and keep the thread going on with my own pictures as I happen to be in south Korea now
Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by Nobody: 5:55am On Jan 27, 2023
Unclesamo:

Thanks.

Just imagine the rubbish just in bid to drive traffic. that gender ehhnn (seslie)....Still claiming Samsung phone.

Honestly speaking

She should have put or given credited to google na, she knows that most people won't bother checking up the pictures and just believe her lies... Nigerians that I know will travel out for holidays, take pictures without themselves in the pictures, we've seen some of them that created threads of where they visited, the snapping alone will tell you they used a phone camera not one photographer using standard camera and editing, and you get to see them in the pictures..

1 Like

Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by highoctane: 5:57am On Jan 27, 2023
You visited no where. In South Korea like other highly developed countries, a tourist handing over his or her phone to take a picture with locals is common.
Why these empty pictures devoid of humans including you.
You re a smart liar.
Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by Nobody: 6:01am On Jan 27, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:

Create a thread & mention me. I dey your back.

I happened to meet beautiful south Korean women and I chyke them, viola den agreed in fact we all dey bed now sef
Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by Nobody: 6:02am On Jan 27, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:

My niggas

1 Like

Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 27, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:

The food were topnotch as well

Mhen you really need to be here

Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 27, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:

Very beautiful places to behold

Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 27, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:

I don't need to create thread but to keep doing the good work with the op

Me and her dey try link up for south Korea

I'm definitely in need of an African shyma make we rock body

You know what I mean na

1 Like

Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 27, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:

This na the Qatar airline

Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 27, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:

How I booked my flight

1 Like

Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 27, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:

Be like them cheat me for the app undecided

Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 27, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:

Spot me if you can

Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 27, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:

Our pilots

Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by owagbeba: 6:21am On Jan 27, 2023
Seslie:
Getting a visa was not very difficult and it was also quite affordable ($40).

Are you traveling on Nigeria passport? I am quite curious because you said getting a South Korean visa was easy, without a notarized invitation from Korean company?

And again crossing incheon immigration at Seoul easy? Boy…. Either you are on European or North American passport or you are selling your blog.

Hustlers…. Don’t try South Korean entry without a guarantor. When you present Nigeria passport as a first time traveler to Seoul, you will be taking into a room for questioning. They will check your funds, ask you questions about purpose, corroborate your answers with your guarantor’s. Finally if they think you merit an entry, your guarantor will sign a surety. If you fail entry checks… deportation straight!

E no easy o!

3 Likes

Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 27, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:

The airport we landed in incheon

Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by owagbeba: 6:22am On Jan 27, 2023
kizyalex10:
I lived in Korea for 5 years,I can safely say it’s one of the top tier countries in the world and one of the best,it’s difficult to migrate as a first time travelled and they hardly give resident permit,I guess that’s why it’s still d one of the safest

May I ask what visa status were you on for 5 years?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Trailer And Fuel Tanker Collide On Suleja-Minna Road (Photos) / Map Of Most Dangerous Countries To Travel To In The World, See Nigeria's Place. / Lokoja Flood: Over 700 Houses Submerged, Billions Lost In Kogi State, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.