Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,360 members, 7,829,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! (53349 Views)

Who has noticed this about travel section?? / How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians / December Travel: Deciding A Destination For The Yuletide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by folake4u(f): 1:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
AmazonTopaz:

You just wan visit major cities. cheesy
My own na to find Seo Yul marry angry

Lmao. Yes Yes!!! I wan visit the cities and buy their skincare products. 🀩😊😊

You and your Seo Yul undecided Sheybi you know say all those hawt Kdrama actors hardly marry oh, them go lose their fans.
Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by izibili44: 2:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
I decided to travel to South Korea last year after developing a huge wanderlust to visit the country. I visited Seoul, Jeonju, Boseong, Namwon and Busan.

I found it to be a very beautiful country. Some of my favourite things include the food, ease of transportation around the country and Korean architecture. I will start off this thread with how I got my visa and how to travel from Nigeria to South Korea. I just want to know the step by step in which you use to get the visa

Feel free to ask me any questions about visiting South Korea. Please note that I do not know much about moving there. I will only be able to respond to questions about visiting as a tourist.

I hope you enjoy the stories. I will post as fast as I can but might be slow too... smiley
Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by Eagba(m): 2:30pm On Jan 27, 2023
Chee59:

South Korea is the plastic surgery capital of the world.
Like Japan, suicide capital.
India, rape capital and Nigeria, poverty capital.
South Africa HIV and jacking capital, Russia vodka and figment capital, america
LGBTQIA capital, china knockoff capital, UK.... I don't know what to say about them. I just think India should attack them followed by Nigeria
Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2023
folake4u:

Lmao. Yes Yes!!! I wan visit the cities and buy their skincare products. 🀩😊😊

You and your Seo Yul undecided Sheybi you know say all those hawt Kdrama actors hardly marry oh, them go lose their fans.
Skin like milk.

I nor mind. I fit just be baby mama for am cool
Marriage makes them lose fans? Have you watched Extraordinary Attorney Woo?
Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2023
iykejohnson:

Why you don't want to marry Jang Uk?
Jang Uk nor fine reach Seo Yul grin

I like him but I love Seo Yul's calm charismatic and reserved character. Those kind men dey make me fall in love grin

Do you know if Seo Yul can speak English let me go and apply for visa? cheesy
Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by rammychic(f): 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
Amazing

1 Like

Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by princess899: 4:25pm On Jan 27, 2023
To visit South Korea dey hungry me Aswear. Am addicted to Kdramas lawd😜. Alchemy of Souls, Vincenzo, what is wrong with secretary kim, business proposal, uncontrollable Fond. Ahhh Koreans sabi fine eh. Am in love with all the actors from Jang Uk, Vincenzo. Ahhhh.
Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by princess899: 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
AmazonTopaz:

I like him but I love Seo Yul's calm charismatic and reserved character. Those kind men dey make me fall in love grin

JANG UK is very handsome and romantic too. Am not a Seo yul fan the guy too softπŸ˜‚. I prefer my Jang Uk and mudeok
Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by folake4u(f): 4:41pm On Jan 27, 2023
AmazonTopaz:
Skin like milk.

I nor mind. I fit just be baby mama for am cool
Marriage makes them lose fans? Have you watched Extraordinary Attorney Woo?

Yes. I want my own skin to be like milk too.

Nor be only baby mama. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yes. Most of the popular actors do not like getting married. A case study is Lee Min Ho.

No. I haven't watched Extraordinary Attorney Woo yet.

The one wey I dey watch now na Eve.
Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by indomitable234: 4:50pm On Jan 27, 2023
You guys just spoilt this lovely thread with your toxicity
Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by iykejohnson(m): 4:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
AmazonTopaz:

It's not hard to find out!
Just google about himπŸ€£πŸ˜‚

But the issh here is, if Korea would give you a visa🌚🌝
Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by iykejohnson(m): 5:01pm On Jan 27, 2023
princess899:
To visit South Korea dey hungry me Aswear. Am addicted to Kdramas lawd😜. Alchemy of Souls, Vincenzo, what is wrong with secretary kim, business proposal, uncontrollable Fond. Ahhh Koreans sabi fine eh. Am in love with all the actors from Jang Uk, Vincenzo. Ahhhh.
It is better you relocate to Korea🌝
Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
princess899:

JANG UK is very handsome and romantic too. Am not a Seo yul fan the guy too softπŸ˜‚. I prefer my Jang Uk and mudeok
I think Jang Uk had more chemistry with Naksu/Jin-Buyeon than Mudeok.

Anyway I know he is handsome and who knows a romantic but I want that with Seo Yul grin cheesy
Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
iykejohnson:

It's not hard to find out!
Just google about himπŸ€£πŸ˜‚

But the issh here is, if Korea would give you a visa🌚🌝
Visa go suppose easy to get ee.

All the videos of Seo Yul when I don see na Korean he dey speak o.
Language cannot be a barrier angry
Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by PrincessJr(f): 5:29pm On Jan 27, 2023
She actually did travelled to South Korea Months ago... I just checked her IG

Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by iykejohnson(m): 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
AmazonTopaz:

Visa go suppose easy to get ee.

All the videos of Seo Yul when I don see na Korean he dey speak o.
Language cannot be a barrier angry
To secure South Korean Visa no be child's play o
Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by pocohantas(f): 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2023
folake4u:

Yes. Most of the popular actors do not like getting married. A case study is Lee Min Ho.

It reduces their desirability and fanship. Even musicians. Kcee denied his wife for years until his era was over.
Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
iykejohnson:

To secure South Korean Visa no be child's play o
Since when? Country when nor dey speak English dem wan spoil market for me angry
Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
folake4u:

Forget Lee Min Ho, these Koreans marry late I know that but then Seo Yul hasn't met me yet grin cheesy
Watch Extraordinary Attorney Woo you will fall in love. I love it so much and I love the lead actress and the lead actor. They are made for each other. The lead actress is in my best actress hall of fame.
Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by iykejohnson(m): 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2023
AmazonTopaz:

Since when? Country when nor dey speak English dem wan spoil market for me angry
Mhenn! I tire ooo. They said, Nigerian illegal immigrants, full their country. So they are very strict now
Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by iykejohnson(m): 6:18pm On Jan 27, 2023
AmazonTopaz:
Forget Lee Min Ho, these Koreans marry late I know that but then Seo Yul hasn't met me yet grin cheesy
Watch Extraordinary Attorney Woo you will fall in love. I love it so much and I love the lead actress and the lead actor. They are made for each other. The lead actress is in my best actress hall of fame.
What's the movie all about
Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by ednut1(m): 6:33pm On Jan 27, 2023
why i do i think this is Pocohantas
Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by pocohantas(f): 6:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
ednut1:
why i do i think this is Pocohantas

Lol. Not me, Ednut. She has deactivated. I wouldn’t have… cheesy
Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by folake4u(f): 7:00pm On Jan 27, 2023
pocohantas:

It reduces their desirability and fanship. Even musicians. Kcee denied his wife for years until his era was over.

Exactly. Especially the fanship. Ordinary relationship that Lee Min Ho was in before, his fanbase reduced drastically.

I nor consider Kcee celeb oh. I don't know about you people. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by folake4u(f): 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2023
AmazonTopaz:

Oya na. I go watch am. I don too dey hear am since. cheesy

But if e nor sweet as you hype am,I nor go forgive you sha. angry

1 Like

Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
folake4u:

Oya na. I go watch am. I don too dey hear am since. cheesy

But if e nor sweet as you hype am,I nor go forgive you sha. angry
You will come and share your testimony after watching it.

I am looking forward to part 2 next year.
Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
iykejohnson:

What's the movie all about
It is about an autistic lawyer defying the odds. Because of this drama I read about autism. It showed the discrimination autistic and other disabled people face. While showing all these it is also a comfort and amazing lovely drama.

It is one of Netflix most watched non-English drama too. It became a global hit and brought attention to people with disabilities. I say this because this drama personally made me remember some commitments I have towards the disabled community. I love it.
There truly is ability in disability.
The actress really tried. I love her.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extraordinary_Attorney_Woo

@Folake4u.
Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
iykejohnson:

Mhenn! I tire ooo. They said, Nigerian illegal immigrants, full their country. So they are very strict now
All these Nigerians go just dey put sand sand for person garri.

Na to renounce citizenship grin remain because the embarrassment don too much. sad

1 Like

Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by folake4u(f): 7:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
AmazonTopaz:

You will come and share your testimony after watching it.

I am looking forward to part 2 next year.

Oya na. No wahala.

Thank you Nne.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by abbeywasc(m): 7:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
acewines:

I also paid a visit to South Korea

I stand corrected. You have shown it is a possibility.

However, there is no means to be certain that this is the case for this thread. So i'll just assume its real and jolly along with OP.
Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
abbeywasc:

I stand corrected. You have shown it is a possibility.

However, there is no means to be certain that this is the case for this thread. So i'll just assume its real and jolly along with OP.

We are here to enjoy the thread

Irrespective of what's been said or done
Re: Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! by iykejohnson(m): 7:51am On Jan 28, 2023
AmazonTopaz:

All these Nigerians go just dey put sand sand for person garri.

Na to renounce citizenship grin remain because the embarrassment don too much. sad
Abeg, involve me in that country your wanna renounce toπŸ˜‚

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet / The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) / Borno Checkpoint Where People Pay Money For Not Having National I.D Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.