Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,627 members, 7,827,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

6 Northern States That Obi Can Win. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Northern States That Obi Can Win. (2426 Views)

Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes / Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi / How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Northern States That Obi Can Win. by Jones4190(m): 9:45am On Mar 16, 2023
Workch:
I can but my last card that Obi will win Benue.

Seriously, second will be Atiku with Tinubu at distant 3rd
how far?

1 Like

Re: 6 Northern States That Obi Can Win. by Jones4190(m): 9:45am On Mar 16, 2023
Workch:
Lol, you are still basing this election on a these dead structures 🤣
how far young man
Re: 6 Northern States That Obi Can Win. by Jones4190(m): 9:46am On Mar 16, 2023
Workch:
But according to Nextier polls conducted on 2000 people living in Rural areas of Benue and with PVCs, Obi won landslide. He got more than 60%

I should believe you and disbelieve a scientific research with hard data. 😂

You APC guys don't know what will hit you soon
how far

2 Likes

Re: 6 Northern States That Obi Can Win. by Jones4190(m): 9:46am On Mar 16, 2023
Aremwayne:
I am from benue and Obi will win Benue.
did obi win Benue

2 Likes

Re: 6 Northern States That Obi Can Win. by Jones4190(m): 9:47am On Mar 16, 2023
Workch:
We don't expect everyone from Benue to vote Obi, but facts are facts. Majority will, Tinubu will be distant 3rd, you can argue all you like
how far

1 Like

Re: 6 Northern States That Obi Can Win. by Jones4190(m): 9:47am On Mar 16, 2023
Aremwayne:
Let’s wait and see how Tinubu with his M-M ticket will win Benue. I hope you know even Ortom endorsed Obi ?
how far
Re: 6 Northern States That Obi Can Win. by Ikpaitid: 9:47am On Mar 16, 2023
This thread is for IPOB losers grin

3 Likes

Re: 6 Northern States That Obi Can Win. by SlurUsername1: 9:55am On Mar 16, 2023
And obi lost not just Benue but Taraba and Kaduna grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Northern States That Obi Can Win. by SlurUsername1: 9:56am On Mar 16, 2023
Jones4190:
how far

Pls revisit more of these threads for us make we use take catch cruise small grin

2 Likes

Re: 6 Northern States That Obi Can Win. by XAUBulls: 9:57am On Mar 16, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:

Btw, Obi's victory in Abuja will be huge.

I have never seen an Igbo person who's not planning to vote, and judging by the fact that Igbos (followed by middle belt tribes) constitute the largest voting percentage in Abuja, I feel nothing but pity for politicians running on platforms other than LP this election season.
Re: 6 Northern States That Obi Can Win. by XAUBulls: 10:04am On Mar 16, 2023
Jones4190:

which obi, are you from Benue? how do you expect atiku to come second and tinubu to come third.
they are so many factors that favour tinubu in Benue state.
1. ortom fight with ayu will favour tinubu that anybody, do you know that ayu was the one that bring action congress to Benue state that akume letter takeover? he was once a friend of tinubu.
2. father Alia influence will favor APC in the rural areas, apart from cities who know obi in the village?
3. jembagh influence, do you know that ayu is from jembagh that control 3 locals government out of the seven locals government ortom want to represent at the Senate house? Jembagh are waiting patiently for ortom in Feb.
Insightful.

You are truly on the ground and a well-informed socio-political analyst.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Northern States That Obi Can Win. by Paretomaster1(m): 10:55am On Mar 16, 2023
How far?? E Don clear for una eyes now
Re: 6 Northern States That Obi Can Win. by Jones4190(m): 12:15pm On Mar 16, 2023
XAUBulls:

Insightful.

You are truly on the ground and a well-informed socio-political analyst.
thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Northern States That Obi Can Win. by XAUBulls: 12:26pm On Mar 16, 2023
Jones4190:
thank you
You are welcome.

I wish the Benue State people sustainable peace and economic success driven by modern technology.
Re: 6 Northern States That Obi Can Win. by Jones4190(m): 1:00pm On Mar 16, 2023
XAUBulls:

You are welcome.

I wish the Benue State people sustainable peace and economic success driven by modern technology.
amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Maintains Lead & Favorite To Win 2023 Election —Anap Poll Final Result / FLASHBACK: Tinubu Is A Criminal Of International Dimensions - Nuhu Ribadu / 21th Century Akanu Ibiam Airpot Enugu With Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.