Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) (54931 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Army Lieutenant, Six Others On Borno-Yobe Road / Boko Haram Attacks Military Brigade In Borno, Kills Army Lieutenant, Vigilantes / Buratai Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Other Senior Military Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by infogenius(m): 2:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
na odeshi she put for waist?

Human brutality must be stopped. This kind of sh**t happens more in the barracks.
I saw a lot when i was serving in a barracks.
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by Yankee101: 2:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
Fatigue was enough
Any other action should see those officers sanctioned
Some killings of officers might probably not be robbers or kidnappers but retaliation for nonsense like this. Ordinary lieutenant fa.

3 Likes

Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by GEJTILL2019(m): 2:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
She will be dismissed

3 Likes

Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by SmartyPants(m): 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2023
How will you slap your superior officer?

Corporal punishment is allowed in our military and as far as I'm concerned they did not go overboard.

You want to be a solder yet still behaving like a civilian.

2 Likes

Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by abobote: 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2023
So what should we do now, or coz a woman is involved
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by ModeEbo(m): 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2023
I just Dey observe
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by dazzlingd(m): 2:49pm On Jan 26, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
Whatever that is not of African is deadly to our existence as black human.

You see this thing called the military and Police is not a thing for Africans/black human but of the underworld, Now Africans refers to this alien ideas as civilization and I laugh.

We need to go back to our old way of life before the white man came to our land because in those days, we were better organized, morally upright and better thinkers than today.

Any idea that is alien to Africa can never serve us the purpose it was created rather it will destroy us/ divide us.

You see this thing they call long/short service
that this men participate in is actually an activity that converts them into a beast and after which they are thrown out into the society to devour the humans there.

The phone u are using is alien and I believe your religion is imported too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by Antoeni(m): 2:49pm On Jan 26, 2023
stupid Lieutenant, Na For Woman Body e Get Power, He Should go and Face Boko Haram.
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by kingmsookwagh(m): 2:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
ThankGOD say na her fellow woman dey knack her..

I moooove.

I'll leave this for the extremely feministic characters to ponder on..
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by SmartyPants(m): 2:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
Parachoko:
The Nigerian Army should stop flogging adults all in the name of discipline

The lieutenant do not have the right to slap the private.

These men and women are being bred for war! The army is not a place where you go to be pampered.

When caught by the enemy will they not be tortured 10 times worse?

Not to mention, she slapped her superior officer because she felt she's a woman like her. Not in any army in the world will this go without severe official and unofficial consequences.

In the US army, you fit just die one unexplainable death in training and nothing will happen. For Uk, they are more disciplined but you will hate yourself with the punishment you will go through.

3 Likes

Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by dazzlingd(m): 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
infogenius:
na odeshi she put for waist?

Human brutality must be stopped. This kind of sh**t happens more in the barracks.
I saw a lot when i was serving in a barracks.
You go like kanck am ba
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by longview007: 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
In Nigerian, they will call it training.

Go to foreign nations, you will never see such and their soldier will be well trained to finish BH.
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by sammirano: 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
Respect is sacrosanct in the army, if you are not disciplined exit. No BBNonsense
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by hopexter(m): 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
Posting this petition online is discouraging, I’m sure there’s an appropriate office within the military for this. Nevertheless, I still like seeing our females in soldier uniforms, and would want more females into military without any form of discrimination and discouragement. undecided
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by pills90(m): 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
dre11:
Power-Drunk Nigerian Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier With Sticks In Abuja

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/26/exclusive-power-drunk-nigerian-army-lieutenant-other-senior-officers-batter-flog-junior

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1618517299543306240?
Nlfpmod
I hate the military

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by dazzlingd(m): 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
SmartyPants:
How will you slap your superior officer?

Corporal punishment is allowed in our military and as far as I'm concerned they did not go overboard.

You want to be a solder yet still behaving like a civilian.

Did u read at all

1 Like

Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by danhans(m): 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
Better for them they do it to civilian also
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by Neddstark: 2:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
kokoA:
Military is not for the faint hearted. She should know.

This is of no good. Megalomaniacs like this vreeds disloyalty and is not good for the army leadership.

1 Like

Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by Emola12(m): 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2023
Nah part of training now
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by SmartyPants(m): 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2023
dazzlingd:

Did u read at all

Did you?
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by Rahkman: 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2023
See waist bead ...she go det fùck wella

1 Like

Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by ejyke84: 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
Wrtu876r post=1203947ogun 58:
:

Ogun kill u there
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by anonymous1759(m): 2:58pm On Jan 26, 2023
A bad soil can't produce good crops .
Nigeria is bad soil that's why we've so many bad leaders starting from the presidency to last .
1) lecturers in the university will want you to fail and brag about it .
2)Army will want to oppress you
3) police will brutalize you
4) governors will loot
5) local government will loot
6) councilors will loot
7)marketers will exploit
cool drivers will exploit
9) lastma will show you shege etc

Average Nigerian will break laws when it favors them it's grace is it doesn't they'll wail . An average Nigerian wants to break the law and go scottfeee just the leaders they never take responsibilities for their actions.

Until we love ourselves nothing good can happen to us , the difference between oyinbo and Africans oynbo love themselves more. They steal from other countries to beautify their land while Africans we
ourselves to please the oyinbos.

An average Nigeria who will condemn this act will also want to flex muscle with an ordinary citizen if he/she have connect .eg calling his or her Army or police friend to deal his fellow civilian.

Lastly our leaders ain't imported from china or Cameron all of them are actually Nigerians .
We need to build a Healthy family that'll reflect in the society.
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by fk001(m): 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2023
ganisucks:

This has nothing to do with the military. A woman's worst enemy most times is another woman.

Why she go respond to her superior like that in the first place?

Military work is based on superiority

1 Like

Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by Libertypro: 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2023
What a world we live in
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by otipoju(m): 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
Whatever that is not of African is deadly to our existence as black human.

You see this thing called the military and Police is not a thing for Africans/black human but of the underworld, Now Africans refers to this alien ideas as civilization and I laugh.

We need to go back to our old way of life before the white man came to our land because in those days, we were better organized, morally upright and better thinkers than today.

Any idea that is alien to Africa can never serve us the purpose it was created rather it will destroy us/ divide us.

You see this thing they call long/short service
that this men participate in is actually an activity that converts them into a beast and after which they are thrown out into the society to devour the humans there.

So in precolonial times, Kingdoms did not have armies and policemen right?

1 Like

Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by Igboslayer: 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
Na their own issue be dat na. Wetin concern Sowore for army matter.
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
This is female to famale I see no brutality here it’s happens every time to the male counterpart and no eyebrows is raise abeg make we move to better topic wey they affect the country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Adopts New Uniform, Dressing Style / Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR / Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.