Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) (54930 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Army Lieutenant, Six Others On Borno-Yobe Road / Boko Haram Attacks Military Brigade In Borno, Kills Army Lieutenant, Vigilantes / Buratai Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Other Senior Military Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by StJasper(m): 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2023
slimfit1:

You don't know what we call a leader do you? Abusing your power or armless people does not make you a leader my friend.

Can you please tell me what is wrong with your brain?

It is glaring you don't know anything about the military and their ways.
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by slimfit1(m): 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2023
StJasper:

Can you please tell me what is wrong with your brain?

It is glaring you don't know anything about the military and their ways.

I know International expectations as a democratic country so keep quiet pls.
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by StJasper(m): 7:21pm On Jan 29, 2023
slimfit1:

You should just shut down your brain.
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by StJasper(m): 11:53am On Jan 30, 2023
slimfit1:

People who don't know and they don't believe they don't know shouldn't be given any audience.
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by Kingofhoes: 1:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
kafeii123:

I grew up in two different barracks and have relatives who retired from the army.... While such actions are commonplace....this is 2023...and it is time we do away with inhuman behaviors such as this......

That you signed up to work in the military should not mean you become less than human..... whether civilian or military.....

Your logic is similar to you saying that it is fine for Doctors who are seniors...to physically abuse and beat the nurses in the ward..or even the cleaner. No matter how you twist it....this action is animalistic...only people with animalistic tendencies can approve it and praise it....
this your analogy is just funny, are doctors and nurses military people that need toughening. Besides why civilians dey put mouth for military matter?
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by kafeii123: 7:57am On Jan 31, 2023
Kingofhoes:
this your analogy is just funny, are doctors and nurses military people that need toughening. Besides why civilians dey put mouth for military matter?

There's a difference between toughening and dehumanisation.... Even in war... there's something called War crimes... you apparently don't know about that....

Civilians must put mouth in military issues because...the military is not a revenue generating agency...the salaries and allowances you all get are paid from the civilians' purse and taxes.... lastly...the so-called military is populated by Nigerians who each have their rights just as any other citizen and those rights must not be violated simply because they signed up for a job...

I am hoping you'll see my point and make adjustments as God keeps protecting and promoting you
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by Kingofhoes: 6:37pm On Jan 31, 2023
kafeii123:

There's a difference between toughening and dehumanisation.... Even in war... there's something called War crimes... you apparently don't know about that....

Civilians must put mouth in military issues because...the military is not a revenue generating agency...the salaries and allowances you all get are paid from the civilians' purse and taxes.... lastly...the so-called military is populated by Nigerians who each have their rights just as any other citizen and those rights must not be violated simply because they signed up for a job...

I am hoping you'll see my point and make adjustments as God keeps protecting and promoting you
Even if i wanted to keep up this argument i have to call myself to order because of your maturity. you have my respect sir.
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by kafeii123: 8:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
Kingofhoes:
Even if i wanted to keep up this argument i have to call myself to order because of your maturity. you have my respect sir.

Oh...I really didn't mean to argue...I was hoping to convince you to see things differently.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening / Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR / Boko Haram Adopts New Uniform, Dressing Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.