Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) (54941 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Army Lieutenant, Six Others On Borno-Yobe Road / Boko Haram Attacks Military Brigade In Borno, Kills Army Lieutenant, Vigilantes / Buratai Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Other Senior Military Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by GreaterFuture(m): 4:34pm On Jan 26, 2023
Aremwayne:
Haba that lady is my friend and I never believed she can do something like this. Nawaoo shocked
Which one?
The one Who was beaten? Or the lieutenant who ordered the beating?
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by Aremwayne: 4:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
GreaterFuture:

Which one?
The one Who was beaten? Or the lieutenant who ordered the beating?
The LT.
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by GreaterFuture(m): 4:48pm On Jan 26, 2023
Aremwayne:
The LT.
Hmmmnn
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by Perfectbeing(m): 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
Whatever that is not of African is deadly to our existence as black human.

You see this thing called the military and Police is not a thing for Africans/black human but of the underworld, Now Africans refers to this alien ideas as civilization and I laugh.

We need to go back to our old way of life before the white man came to our land because in those days, we were better organized, morally upright and better thinkers than today.

Any idea that is alien to Africa can never serve us the purpose it was created rather it will destroy us/ divide us.

You see this thing they call long/short service
that this men participate in is actually an activity that converts them into a beast and after which they are thrown out into the society to devour the humans there.
The phone you used in typing this was invented by the white men. Including the internet

1 Like

Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by mechanics(m): 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2023
ganisucks:

This has nothing to do with the military. A woman's worst enemy most times is another woman.
hmmmm, explain further.
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by ganisucks(f): 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2023
mechanics:
hmmmm, explain further.
Ask any girl who stayed in a girl's dormitory or hostel, and she'll enlighten you.
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by mechanics(m): 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2023
ganisucks:

Ask any girl who stayed in a girl's dormitory or hostel, and she'll enlighten you.
hahhahah
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by dazzlingd(m): 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

In the past we were guided and nurtured by religious principles while growing up, religion is an African thing and was not imported, rather the white man added his knowledge to it.

The mobile phone came up as a result of wars between the people living in the northern hemisphere, though very good but has partially moved humans to a more virtual way of life.

There must be an excuse, I guess your Arabic/Islamic name is African origin too. Bros go and sit down, u not only stink of hypocrisy but also lack the logical capacity or moral standard to make this silly argument

1 Like

Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by Bolaji26(m): 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
Picture of the lieutenant

Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by ganisucks(f): 5:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
mechanics:
hahhahah
In my freshman year, I argued with a girl about who owned a pair of panties( which were obviously mine), and woke up, luckily, to see this Karachika putting something funny in my food.
That was my last day in a Nigerian federal university.
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by mechanics(m): 5:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
ganisucks:

In my freshman year, I argued with a girl about who owned a pair of panties( which were obviously mine), and woke up, luckily, to see this Karachika putting something funny in my food.
That was my last day in a Nigerian federal university.
Hmmmm, it's well.
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
dazzlingd:

There must be an excuse, I guess your Arabic/Islamic name is African origin too. Bros go and sit down, u not only stink of hypocrisy but also lack the logical capacity or moral standard to make this silly argument

I can bet that you barely know the history of the geographical location called Nigeria.

Infact the only thing you know about Nigeria started from 1960 till date.

So you are not even qualified to argue with me.
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by tishbite42: 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
Parachoko:
What are you trying to say?
This story can happen anywhere in the world.
Browse the word 'hazing'

1 Like

Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by Fearyourcreator: 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
slimfit1:
When we say the Nigerian military is a disgrace to this nation they say we don't know what we are saying. The job of a soldier is to protect the weak and armless. This is not training but complete abuse.
Una dey happy for bad news
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by Parachoko: 5:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
tishbite42:

This story can happen anywhere in the world.
Browse the word 'hazing'
There's no Western Military were hazing is allowed to happen.

A US army colonel do not have the power to slap a US army Private. If the Private slap him back, he committed no crime.

Physical altercation is not even allowed at all in the Western World. Hazing is a punishable offense in Western Military, go and make your research.

The Officer slapped the private first, the private did nothing wrong in slapping the officer back. As you can see, they could only beat her, dem no fit make her face any disciplinary.

1 Like

Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by Maski87: 5:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
Just because she no gree bring toto.
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by tishbite42: 5:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
Parachoko:
There's no Western Military were hazing is allowed to happen.

A US army colonel do not have the power to slap a US army Private. If the Private slap him back, he committed no crime.

Physical altercation is not even allowed at all in the Western World. Hazing is a punishable offense in Western Military, go and make your research.
Keep deceiving yourself
Whatever rocks your boat
I'm done
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by Parachoko: 5:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
Maski87:
Just because she no gree bring toto.
She was slap by an officer, so she retaliated.
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by Parachoko: 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
tishbite42:

Keep deceiving yourself
Whatever rocks your boat
I'm done
The joke is on you bro

Is left for you to cure your ignorance.

Hazing is illegal in militaries, your fable changes nothing.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/over-100-british-army-instructors-16783649.amp

When you reach the Western World, make you go dey do rubbish, dem go use jail time cure your ignorance. Do am and you will surely face the consequence.
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by otipoju(m): 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

We had traditional warriors who protected our territory from invasion, while the humans living in it where guided spiritually via our religion or our way of worship with the creator.

There's nothing that can be compared to being at peace with your creator!

We had an almost perfect Democratic settings guided with principles which were highly emulated by the Europeans. Did you forget that even the late queen bows to the Ethiopian King in the past?

Now, if we had remained in our natural state of existence without interference by the colonial masters we would have evolved faster and better than any race in the world today.

Believe it or not Africans saw the light first before any race in the world today.

Stop deceiving yourself. Precolonial Era was not an utopia and with what I know is certainly not one I would have enjoyed living in.
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
Perfectbeing:
The phone you used in typing this was invented by the white men. Including the internet

Agreed!

This things couldn't have been invented by a lost race/society that's still under subjugation.

This is why after completing your studies in a typical Nigerian university, you would seem lost without knowing what to do.

I have watched the complete video of the Nigerian civil war and do you know what I observed?

That would have been the point that the location called Nigeria would have had a breakthrough in technology.

Because I saw the Igbos building armoured tanks and arm locally.

Now imagine they evolved from Nigeria, by now they would have built a military power next to that of USA.
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by Parachoko: 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

Agreed!

This things couldn't have been invented by a lost race/society that's still under subjugation.

This is why after completing your studies in a typical Nigerian university, you would seem lost without knowing what to do.

I have watched the complete video of the Nigerian civil war and do you know what I observed?

That would have been the point that the location called Nigeria would have had a breakthrough in technology.

Now imagine they evolved from Nigeria, by now they would have built a military power next to that of USA.
What's the name of the Armoured Tank the Igbos build?
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by tishbite42: 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
Parachoko:
The joke is on you bro

Is left for you to cure your ignorance.

Hazing is illegal in militaries, your fable changes nothing.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/over-100-british-army-instructors-16783649.amp

When you reach the Western World, make you go dey do rubbish, dem go use jail time cure your ignorance. Do am and you will surely face the consequence.
Your link confirms what I said
The Nigerian lady can get justice under a good Commander but the chances are super slim.
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by Perfectbeing(m): 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

Agreed!

OK o.
grin
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by VawuIenceReturn: 5:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
Na olosho. Them for put hot iron for her smelling kpekus to disinfect am
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
otipoju:

Stop deceiving yourself. Precolonial Era was not an utopia and with what I know is certainly not one I would have enjoyed living in.

How would you infer, when you know nothing about the past, especially in your current geographical location.

If I ask you of an event that took place 150yrs ago in your state, you don't know!.

You can only draw up a conclusion when you know about your past and the progress that would have been achieved with succession.
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by VawuIenceReturn: 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
Na bwe were in class today and Lieutenant slapped the girl, so the girl responded and told her not to slap her again.

So she doesn't have Respec for her Superiors?
Maim her next time
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by VawuIenceReturn: 5:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Normal level for depot

A soldier is a paid contract killer for the government

How do you make a killer without serious torture

How do you make a soldier obey strict oder without compliance if you don't drill them as recruite

can you stop using phone , internet, books and even stop wearing cloths and stop eating cooked food please
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 26, 2023
Parachoko:
What's the name of the Armoured Tank the Igbos build?

It's still in their meseums, you can Google it and see them yourself.
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by Moh247: 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
VawuIenceReturn:
can you stop using phone , internet, books and even stop wearing cloths and stop eating cooked food please

I know a coward hiding behind keyboard

Hope you are not a coward Son..

"Coward return"
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by Steve0979(m): 5:41pm On Jan 26, 2023
VawuIenceReturn:
Na olosho. Them for put hot iron for her smelling kpekus to disinfect am
who loose dis mad man again?

1 Like

Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by Solocoin: 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2023
If they are send to sambiza forest to go and show their power they will run away. Always show power with the lesser people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ondo Women Protest Topless, Demand Sowore’s Release / Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP / Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.