Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) (54896 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Army Lieutenant, Six Others On Borno-Yobe Road / Boko Haram Attacks Military Brigade In Borno, Kills Army Lieutenant, Vigilantes / Buratai Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Other Senior Military Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by jaxxy(m): 10:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
Steve0979:
DAT u grew up in d barracks does not.mean u know d work ethics costom n tradition.it is rong for a superior to assault his subordinate.I am very sure d army will look into her case

I said she must obey her senior officer. I didn't say anyone can assault a younger officer bt u can punish or drill them.

an officer cannot walk up to u and slap u as a junior without a back story of reason when they are not crazy. If u are right it will be investigated bt if u are wrong or fight back I have questions to answer.
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by slimfit1(m): 10:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
jaxxy:

Disobey ur senior officer In any military anywhere in the world and see if they will clap for u.

The military is run by codes and hierarchy.

There are ways you deal with people.
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by otipoju(m): 10:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

How would you infer, when you know nothing about the past, especially in your current geographical location.

If I ask you of an event that took place 150yrs ago in your state, you don't know!.

You can only draw up a conclusion when you know about your past and the progress that would have been achieved with succession.

What we know from history is that the Caucasians came here and overthrow African armies due to superior weapons caused by advances in science and technology. They were able to stay for long due to advanced civilization that was alluring to Africans.

They had books, built houses differently( while mud huts was our own way),had better medication etc.

African societies believed in sacrifices as solution and prevention to everything. That will have been really tiring for me. I doubt if I would have been able to survive the mosquitoes as well...our advances had no protection. No clothes to cover and no nets to prevent.

Na me for suffer pass.
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by Steve0979(m): 10:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
jaxxy:

I said she must obey her senior officer. I didn't say anyone can assault a younger officer bt u can punish or drill them.

an officer cannot walk up to u and slap u as a junior without a back story of reason when they are not crazy. If u are right it will be investigated bt if u are wrong or fight back I have questions to answer.
c ehhn I am personel too I can tell u d both of den will face the musiARMED FORCES ACT CAP A20 LAW OF THE FEDERATION OF NIGERIA 2004
SECTION 92.
Ill-treatment of officer, soldier, rating or aircraftman of inferior rank If- (a) an officer subject to service law under this Act strikes or otherwise ill-treats an officer subject to service law under this Act of inferior rank or less authority or a soldier, rating, or an aircraftman subject to service law under this Act; or (b) a warrant or petty officer or a non-commissioned officer subject to service law under this Act, strikes or otherwise ill-treats any other warrant or petty officer or a non-commissioned officer of inferior rank or less authority or a soldier, rating or an aircraftman subject to this Act, he is guilty of an offence under this section and liable, on conviction by a courtmartial, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years or any less punishment provided by this Act.c but d officer own will b more
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by kafeii123: 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
SmartyPants:

No, its called discipline. The military is not a playground. When you sign up you sign a death indemnity agreement. If you cant take a little physical punishment then be a civilian and enjoy the good life.

If they like they should tag the UN. On this particular case, absolutely nothing will happen.

Quote me on this.

LoL....The military... like all other professions have laid down procedures for disciplining errant personnel....this may only pass if the lady doesn't have anyone in top ranking....if she does....your LT will serve fatigue
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by jaxxy(m): 10:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
Steve0979:
c ehhn I am personel too I can tell u d both of den will face the musiARMED FORCES ACT CAP A20 LAW OF THE FEDERATION OF NIGERIA 2004
SECTION 92.
Ill-treatment of officer, soldier, rating or aircraftman of inferior rank If- (a) an officer subject to service law under this Act strikes or otherwise ill-treats an officer subject to service law under this Act of inferior rank or less authority or a soldier, rating, or an aircraftman subject to service law under this Act; or (b) a warrant or petty officer or a non-commissioned officer subject to service law under this Act, strikes or otherwise ill-treats any other warrant or petty officer or a non-commissioned officer of inferior rank or less authority or a soldier, rating or an aircraftman subject to this Act, he is guilty of an offence under this section and liable, on conviction by a courtmartial, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years or any less punishment provided by this Act.c but d officer own will b more

if ure an officer then I can't argue with u on this. u are in that system and most likely correct.
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by Japastic: 10:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
He must have asked for Puna which obviously, she rejected.The lieutenant will be very good in the front line and for that he should be taken to Sambisa to fight Boko Haram or Zamfara to deal with the bandits.
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by SmartyPants(m): 10:34pm On Jan 26, 2023
kafeii123:

LoL....The military... like all other professions have laid down procedures for disciplining errant personnel....this may only pass if the lady doesn't have anyone in top ranking....if she does....your LT will serve fatigue

Then the person in the so-called top ranking will be abusing their power which is meaningless in the context of this discussion. That would be the worst move for her since it would immediately alienate her from her peers and superiors. Such a bad way to start a military career.

Besides, you should know that even the higher-ups approve of such because it is integral to what differentiates a soldier from a civilian.
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by MasterShifu010(m): 10:37pm On Jan 26, 2023
Timagex:

Ex commando!!

I attended command day secondary school, odogbo barracks, Ibadan. Where was yours?😎

Command secondary school zaria road jos ,
Under the command of maxwell khobe Cantonment , 3 armored division ..
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
otipoju:

What we know from history is that the Caucasians came here and overthrow African armies due to superior weapons caused by advances in science and technology. They were able to stay for long due to advanced civilization that was alluring to Africans.

They had books, built houses differently( while mud huts was our own way),had better medication etc.

African societies believed in sacrifices as solution and prevention to everything. That will have been really tiring for me. I doubt if I would have been able to survive the mosquitoes as well...our advances had no protection. No clothes to cover and no nets to prevent.

Na me for suffer pass.

This is what was written by your captures as a tool to further cover up the attrocities they committed.

Or do you expect them to write good about your ancestors?

Infact what are the main reasons people leave their Homeland in mass, take a ship to migrate elsewhere?

Do you think it's to spread the word of God?
Or to help the sick there?

They simply came to take food which were lacking (economic reason)

Think abeg
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by otipoju(m): 10:55pm On Jan 26, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

This is what was written by your captures as a tool to further cover up the attrocities they committed.

Or do you expect them to write good about your ancestors?

Infact what are the main reasons people leave their Homeland in mass, take a ship to migrate elsewhere?

Do you think it's to spread the word of God?
Or to help the sick there?

They simply came to take food which were lacking (economic reason)

Think abeg

Stop deceiving yourself. Travel out of Nigeria and get to see how backward we are in many areas. The only thing we are good at is good manners....anything else na wash.
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by premierlead: 10:59pm On Jan 26, 2023
Can useless ahnie stand this?...nope she's gonna die of such
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by Timagex(m): 11:37pm On Jan 26, 2023
MasterShifu010:

Command secondary school zaria road jos ,
Under the command of maxwell khobe Cantonment , 3 armored division ..

Nice to meet you sir. 🤝

1 Like

Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by kushme: 11:43pm On Jan 26, 2023
SmartyPants:

No, its called discipline. The military is not a playground. When you sign up you sign a death indemnity agreement. If you cant take a little physical punishment then be a civilian and enjoy the good life.

If they like they should tag the UN. On this particular case, absolutely nothing will happen.

Quote me on this.

We go quote you. We know UN can't do anything cos of some stupid fvcks NA personnel physically attacking their female kurata..
What kind of rubbish discipline is flogging a serving soldier not a depot trainee?

I don't understand how shiiiitz got twisted in the heads of most Nigerians. We Nigerians are fast to dehumanize people we sense or know we're ahead of. The search for who to beat, kill, kidnap, rape, maim, mock and defame are daily acts we experience in this militarized society we call home.

If we don't demilitarize our society by changing our mindsets. We would continue to see Lt slapping and beating a soldier as normal military standard... Like I said, that soldier no be "depot trainee again oh"

Even the Nigerian civilians have the bullying mentality of the average NA boyscout..

They always call themselves professionals. The word "professional" is one of the abused words used by Nigerian army boys scouts..
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by olisaEze(m): 11:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
The officers go don drill like five years comot for her life by now. undecided
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by zynzyn(m): 12:38am On Jan 27, 2023
A PRIVATE challenging a lieutenant IN NIGERIAN ARMY?? Her eye go see weehnn!! shocked undecided cheesy
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by godwon01(m): 3:01am On Jan 27, 2023
Wetin the lady put for her waist. Which kind juju be this. Na waoh. Inspite of the juju , she still got the beating of her life. Protection is in the hand of God. Prayer is the key.
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by blowjohn(m): 5:19am On Jan 27, 2023
SmartyPants:
How will you slap your superior officer?

Corporal punishment is allowed in our military and as far as I'm concerned they did not go overboard.

You want to be a solder yet still behaving like a civilian.

Did u read the article or u just skimmed thru?
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by teniboss(m): 6:45am On Jan 27, 2023
slimfit1:
When we say the Nigerian military is a disgrace to this nation they say we don't know what we are saying. The job of a soldier is to protect the weak and armless. This is not training but complete abuse.
as we type this, those officers are already in detention facility in Mambilla barracks....
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:46am On Jan 27, 2023
Na women matter..... Them no born male officer to try that shit.
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by MasterShifu010(m): 6:53am On Jan 27, 2023
Timagex:

Nice to meet you sir. 🤝
I hail

1 Like

Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by kafeii123: 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2023
SmartyPants:

Then the person in the so-called top ranking will be abusing their power which is meaningless in the context of this discussion. That would be the worst move for her since it would immediately alienate her from her peers and superiors. Such a bad way to start a military career.

Besides, you should know that even the higher-ups approve of such because it is integral to what differentiates a soldier from a civilian.

I grew up in two different barracks and have relatives who retired from the army.... While such actions are commonplace....this is 2023...and it is time we do away with inhuman behaviors such as this......

That you signed up to work in the military should not mean you become less than human..... whether civilian or military.....

Your logic is similar to you saying that it is fine for Doctors who are seniors...to physically abuse and beat the nurses in the ward..or even the cleaner. No matter how you twist it....this action is animalistic...only people with animalistic tendencies can approve it and praise it....
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by Anunakeeh: 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2023
kafeii123:

Your point?
Ask Google.
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by godofuck231: 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
NACE13:

Funny. Do you know I can even return a slap given to me by a General and claim self-defense. No officer has the right to assault a fellow officer, no matter what, so long as it is not a threat to life.

If a General slaps or physically assaults me, I can take the case up and he'd be summoned for a court martial by the MP. Go and read the Armed Forces Act.
no MP can summon a general to a court martial nor can they preside over one , no dice
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by godofuck231: 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
StJasper:

God bless you for this comment.

A private for that matter slapping a commissioned officer is the height of indiscipline in the military.

Take it or not, it is the same system in any military anywhere in the world.
she just killed her self , work don over be that
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by Steve0979(m): 10:54pm On Jan 27, 2023
godofuck231:
all dis small children for nairaland sef
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by Steve0979(m): 12:15am On Jan 28, 2023
godofuck231:
wat do u know about d military?or u tink becos u sef go command day u don sabi army finish,wetin finish her work?dis is 2023 man that girl may even have a godfada DAT will b curios abt d matter.Una go just dey nairaland dey vomit watin Una no get knowledge of.go n join d army now and den look for d least private to molest n see if u go free
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by Justiceleague1: 11:59am On Jan 28, 2023
kafeii123:

You see? What if she'd been your wife...ormyou don't know she will have someone she'd likely be dating? .... Or your daughter?....abi it's not possible for her to still have parents? Or your sister?....would that retaliation be something you'll blame her for?

If you ain't ready to be disciplined in the military,then you ain't ready to be military
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by godofuck231: 3:31pm On Jan 28, 2023
Steve0979:
wat do u know about d military?or u tink becos u sef go command day u don sabi army finish,wetin finish her work?dis is 2023 man that girl may even have a godfada DAT will b curios abt d matter.Una go just dey nairaland dey vomit watin Una no get knowledge of.go n join d army now and den look for d least private to molest n see if u go free
oga rambo this no be film o , na nigerian army
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by godofuck231: 3:47pm On Jan 28, 2023
Steve0979:
all dis small children for nairaland sef
thats how abiola lost his life , underrating the facts, and connections failed him
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by IME1: 4:00pm On Jan 28, 2023
richeeyo:

You should be ashamed of this stone age African achievements you are glorifying in 21st century
Re: Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) by kafeii123: 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2023
Justiceleague1:

If you ain't ready to be disciplined in the military,then you ain't ready to be military
There's discipline and there's assault/physical abuse..... the two dont mean the same thing and only illiteracy/poor education can justify anyone who mistakes one for the other..... Thus one is not discipline /...it is an abuse.....please try and educate yourself so you dont also retire from service and leave behind a worse military than the one you met.....you all complain of being poorly paid....or poorly treated like your counterparts abroad...yet you refuse to behave like the people you want to be treated or paid similarly to.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara / "My Other Half" - Excited Zahra Buhari Gushes Over Her Husband / Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.