Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. (2001 Views)

There is no oil in Gombe, Bauchi or anywhere in the North, Buhari knows / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu / Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by stacyadams: 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2023
sirjamesjnr:
I am concerned how the North is using our head. Wike is also suffering the same fate. We should be treated as equal not this.

After tinubu loose we can be treated as equal..but for now every where good grin

1 Like

Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by ZombieBurster: 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
stacyadams:

After tinubu loose we can be treated as equal..but for now every where good grin

😂😂😂

Swears

Urchins never see Anything

Soon Agbado no go drop from their Bulaba Master
Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by ZombieBurster: 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2023
babasolution:
Urchins reason like SLAVES
fixed
Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by sirjamesjnr(m): 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2023
technicallyrich:
First theifvynubu is not a southner or a Yoruba man.
No one knows we're he comes from.
And ss/se will gladly vote atiku than vote for a backstabbetrs,betrayal, theivves Someone who hates ss/Se with passion.
of what moral right does Atiku have to stand for election when his constituents are about to finish from the same office? Maybe Nigeria is Fulani’s property. I don’t support what I never defend when I give account to my unborn children. It’s your choice but vote your conscience.
Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by jasent(m): 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
sirjamesjnr:
I support Peter Obi because I believe it to be just and reasonable, but this does not cause me to act foolishly or lose my sense of reason. We the Southern Nigerian now only a pale shell of what we once were, and the northern political elite laughs at us. Knowing that we have limited political understanding, they may simply deceive us and treat us like second-class citizens. The situation is becoming worse by the hour, and all we do is play dirty politics, be jealous of one another, divide and conquer, and act like a directionless set of individuals.

Why is only APC complaining? Don't the rest parties needs money too?

Everyone is aware of how much money is spent on the presidential election. To get into it, you need to be affluent or have a lot of support. If someone believes that Tinubu cannot access money because the ink on our currency has been changed, they lack a thinking brain. The current administration is causing confusion and harming the APC badly reputation. You, a Southerner, are aware of the beneficiaries of the Northern political class's absurd game.

Politics, as we all know, is centered on interests, whether they be individual or societal. The Northerner class and Tinubu have a gentlemanly arrangement, but as usual, they are plotting to break that trust. If the president were seeking reelection for a second term, could he really allow gasoline issues to continue for this long? If he became the candidate, could he possibly enact measures that would make APC seem so bad? He is undermining all of his party candidate's efforts. Why can't he carry out a straightforward agreement?

Why can't we give a hand of fellowship to each other, aid the winner in governance in order to improve peace, trust, and unity among the Southerner? Winner take all syndrome has persisted to produce bitterness and rancor. Why can't we stop trying to be the underdog and start working together so the Northerner can see us as EQUAL.

Any wrongdoing is wrong. When Obi wins, which I believe he will, I want Tinubu return home in peace if the North permits a fair contest. I want Tinubu to have a fair challenge.
Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by sirjamesjnr(m): 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jnkay:
Why are Tinubu urchins crying upon and down? If Tinubu is truly loved by Nigerians why all this wailing. If Tinubu didn't plan to use vote buying to win the election why this wailing? Have you seen Obi or Atiku or Sowore complained about the volume of money to be used for the election. Tinubu is complaining because INEC and CBN has put up a measure against vote buying in this election.

If Tinubu had block votes in Kano, Kaduna, Kastina and Lagos without vote buying why all the wailing?
Hope you are not referring to me? I want a fair contest where Obi is declared a winner.
Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by sirjamesjnr(m): 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
Neatboy:
Let me just tell you the truth, if we have more politicians of Obi's caliber in the South that are void of greed, wickedness, tribalism and tribal sentiment the North won't have the capacity to politically rape the South.

It is quite disheartening that the Northern Oligarchs in power always enable wicked politicians down South that they can easily manipulate. Orji Uzor Kalu, Ozodimma, Rochas, Tinubu, Chimaroke, Dave Umahi, Oshiomole and and the other sellouts and their enablers, they are the people we desire to retire for peace to be restored down South. These guys have sold us out to the Northern Oligarchs. And I don't pity them one bit when woes betide them.
Many of our young people in the south are waiting for these thieves before they eat, so you won't be able to retire them. Only the south east differs somewhat.
Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by stacyadams: 4:02pm On Jan 26, 2023
ZombieBurster:

😂😂😂

Swears

Urchins never see Anything

Soon Agbado no go drop from their Bulaba Master
grin they don't know
Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by sirjamesjnr(m): 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
luvmijeje:
Obi do not have a path to the Presidency.
leave your keyboard. A lot has happened. If I can leave my comfort zone to campaign for him, anyone can. Mind you, I am not a politician but a Nigerian who believes there can be a little sanity in the system
Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by sirjamesjnr(m): 4:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
Gadafii:
Northerners use tilinbu clean nyash, now dem wan discard am like tissue paper, so much more for master tactician, baba wey no well 🫣🫣
. I am not happy as a Southerner because it can also happen to me tomorrow.
Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by Neatboy(m): 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
sirjamesjnr:
Many of our young people in the south are waiting for these thieves before they eat, so you won't be able to retire them. Only the south east differs somewhat.

Your point is salient
Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by sirjamesjnr(m): 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
stacyadams:

. If he loses to Obi great but if Atiku win then every Southerners lose.
Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by technicallyrich(m): 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
sirjamesjnr:
of what moral right does Atiku have to stand for election when his constituents are about to finish from the same office? Maybe Nigeria is Fulani’s property. I don’t support what I never defend when I give account to my unborn children. It’s your choice but vote your conscience.
I repeat ss/se prefer atiku a fulani man to a list, backstabber,betrayal, theivy,hater and tribalistik togolese liaring he is a yoru badd fake.e mudslims
Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by stacyadams: 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
sirjamesjnr:

grin grin we don't care if he looses to my grand mother sef grin
Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by technicallyrich(m): 4:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
sirjamesjnr:
No only tribalistik Yoru bad fake Mudslims lost.because atiku is our friend and ally.
Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by PeterObi4LP: 4:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
Tinubu is a disasters awaiting to happen to Nigeria and Nigerians. God no go shame us. Dead or alive Tinubu will never be Nigeria President.
Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by Neatboy(m): 4:35pm On Jan 26, 2023
If Atiku wins eeehn, it will be a very big blow, a shame and insult to the entire Southern part of Nigeria and even the Middle Belt. The core Northerners will start treating their fellow compatriot in the South like trash with no electoral value. Fulani herdsmen will even do times two of what they did in Buhari's era.

But if Tinubu wins, it is a problem for the entire country, not just the South. It will take us 50years backwards. Most Nigerians will totally give up on the country. They will think that Nigeria is irredeemable. A whole lot of rebel groups will spring forth. Tinubu's emergence will usher in a new kind of politics that we have never seen before. Political opponents will be eliminated and annihilated with God forbidden impunity. Nigerians all over will be loyal to Lagos, and Abuja will lose its strength. MC Oluomo will become even more powerful than the Attorney General, Malami. In fact, the possibility of Nigeria breaking up is higher with Tinubu at the helms of affair than with Atiku. There will be no rule of law, everything will just be dirty politiking. It will be so nasty, and brutish. Agberos in Lagos will be fully armed and worst evils will happen under his watch. Remember End Sars!

This is what I call "The Twin Evil"
Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by sirjamesjnr(m): 4:41pm On Jan 26, 2023
technicallyrich:

No only tribalistik Yoru bad fake Mudslims lost.because atiku is our friend and ally.
. In keeping with the concept that friends and allies appreciate loyalty, I once more ask: What moral right does Atiku have to run in this election when South Easterners are on the ballot?
Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by sirjamesjnr(m): 4:48pm On Jan 26, 2023
Neatboy:
If Atiku wins eeehn, it will be a very big blow, a shame and insult to the entire Southern part of Nigeria and even the Middle Belt. The core Northerners will start treating their fellow compatriot in the South like trash with no electoral value. Fulani herdsmen will even do times two of what they did in Buhari's era.

But if Tinubu wins, it is a problem for the entire country, not just the South. It will take us 50years backwards. Most Nigerians will totally give up on the country. They will think that Nigeria is irredeemable. A whole lot of rebel groups will spring forth. Tinubu's emergence will usher in a new kind of politics that we have never seen before. Political opponents will be eliminated and annihilated with God forbidden impunity. Nigerians all over will be loyal to Lagos, and Abuja will lose its strength. MC Oluomo will become even more powerful than the Attorney General, Malami. In fact, the possibility of Nigeria breaking up is higher with Tinubu at the helms of affair than with Atiku. There will be no rule of law, everything will just be dirty politiking. It will be so nasty, and brutish. Agberos in Lagos will be fully armed and worst evils will happen under his watch. Remember End Sars!

. I might not entirely concur with you. Aging and health problems are a challenge for Tinubu. In addition, he has experience working with people that are quite brilliant. Even if Nigeria can't be any worse than this, I support Obi because Ibos are also Nigerian citizens. Second, while Obi is not flawless, he is the least bad of them
Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by babasolution: 5:12pm On Jan 26, 2023
Neatboy:
Let me just tell you the truth, if we have more politicians of Obi's caliber in the South that are void of greed, wickedness, tribalism and tribal sentiment the North won't have the capacity to politically rape the South.

It is quite disheartening that the Northern Oligarchs in power always enable wicked politicians down South that they can easily manipulate. Orji Uzor Kalu, Ozodimma, Rochas, Tinubu, Chimaroke, Dave Umahi, Oshiomole and and the other sellouts and their enablers, they are the people we desire to retire for peace to be restored down South. These guys have sold us out to the Northern Oligarchs. And I don't pity them one bit when woes betide them.

Southerners are just naturally mumu,is that not how tein jack rich was going about dashing northerners money because of a stupid ambition? At the end what did be vet,northerners aren't manipulating any southerner, una jus b MUMU

1 Like

Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by surgical: 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:
Buhari has ferociously raped the whole country for 7+ years, while Tinubu gladly held the torch for him. So, why should anyone complain if Buhari turns his d.ick towards Tinubu's stinky butt hole?
you get am, your head dey there, perfect analysis nothing to add
Re: What The North (buhari And His Gang) Is Doing To Bola Tinubu Is Not Fair. by babasolution: 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
Neatboy:

Southerners are MUMU ,very daft people, southerners are going to suffer beyond their wildest dream in coming years.you will pay for ur stupidity.

It wud do una like film,you guys will cry bitterly.

If there's a Fulani to Fulani transition

Okowa will be shining teeth watching his people suffer and die.

Una never see anything

In this life,theres no mercy for Fools,they are always made to pay bitterly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu And Guinea President. Relationship / Video: Tears As Lagos Demolishes 13 Buildings At Ajao Estate / Abba Gida Of NNPP Was Sacked Because Of 165,663 Invalid Ballot Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.