Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue (12785 Views)

Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About / Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 / Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim House To House Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by Emola12(m): 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2023
donphilopus:

You're laboring in vain. Tinubu is your next President.
lol.....Dem dey deceive tinubu you u dey here dey cry I pity ur generation aswear
Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by Chivadoski(m): 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2023
Wasted time grin grin
Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by Goddyrichie(m): 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2023
blamingthedevil:
House to House Campaign for Tinubu in Rural Areas of Benue
Fulani herdsmen never kill una finish u people know the hardship and killings Fulani herdsmen kill una people and this same government under d same party no do anything about it yet you keep campaigning for the same party we never wise 4 this country abeg make d suffering continue na person wey strong 💪 go survive ham
Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by tianshie(m): 3:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
Workdone = zero.

Another banger!

Hop in the chatham house and peep
Tinubu ramblin like he's a toddler
He sayin balablu bluhu
we sayin grampa who's forcin ya?
Peter's a full force avalanche
burying Tinubu in a blast of his intellect
buckle up fool, obi's a shoo in
You in? 'bidatti bout to slam 'em on the ceiling
get in. The iragbiji clown's on his last legs
Kick him while he's down let him feel what a Nike is
un.d.ress take off your pampers
piss off you're bonkers, we aint tryna vote for no tata
haba, you ain't the frontrunner lamba
you ain't no lion, Bourdillon llama
you best retreat, obidients guarding the ballot box
tell your area boys to beat it, we come from Alcatraz.
Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by stuffs2002: 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2023
Course: Politics 101
Lecturers : Senators Tinubu/Shetima
Students: Atiku, Sowore, Obi, Imumolen, etc
Clasrep: Atiku
Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by Dshocker(m): 3:49pm On Jan 26, 2023
Those doing this campaign are those that has been bought over with money.

The Benue people i know can never vote APC into power again.

Under the watchful eyes of the world, the APC government folded her arms and over 30,000-100,000 indigenous people of Benue were killed.
Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by Bragalane: 3:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
I love your wailing tears
3verblazing:
Wasted effort

1 Like

Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by pacespot(m): 3:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jobless people looking to cash out
Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by donphilopus: 3:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
Kyase:

You guys are so fucking naive I swear

BVAs
New naira are all plans by APC to win 2023/ without question

Go check the timeline

PS: Do you know who is supplying BVAs machines?😀😀

Please who's supplying the machines?
Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by doneback04: 3:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
Mumu no dey tire benue people, one of the poorest state yet they don't have sense
Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by Mccullum: 3:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
3verblazing:
you shld be doing this in Lagos, so BAT won't be put to shame in thesame Lagos he claims to own. Bc right now, Lagos no sure for am.

So who Lagos sure for, if not ABAT, dilutional statement, Tinubu will win Lagos as usual since 1999.

1 Like

Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by doneback04: 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
donphilopus:

You're laboring in vain. Tinubu is your next President.

It is you that is labouring in vain, mugu, tinubu will be president in ur village
Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by Mamaafrik1(m): 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2023
them never kill them finish abiiiiiiiii
Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by EmekaBlue(m): 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2023
Copying is allowed

The people know better these days especially as technology dey. B4 na just name of person Dem dey follow and this one Hausa or Yoruba but now they read daily about lies and bad things people contesting have done
Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by Kyase(m): 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
donphilopus:

Please who's supplying the machines?

Senator Mohammed Musa, he's also a contractor to inec, he prints PVCs for inec too🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by 3verblazing(m): 4:02pm On Jan 26, 2023
Mccullum:

So who Lagos sure for if not ABAT, dilutional statement, Tinubu will win Lagos as usual since 1999.
are you one his touts? Or feeding from his table?. Bc those r the only cartigory of pple supporting him in Lagos.
Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by Laxmitech: 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:
Tinubu's campaign yet no single poster of Tinubu or his party in view?
Has BATstards realised what a turnoff Tinubu's dirty face can be?
A new Nigeria is possible.
Vote LP

You Wise .. For that go any joint collect one crate of BUDWEISER drink.. I go transfer
Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by shimolv: 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by DanAugust2021: 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
Kyase:

No boss
PDP through ortom have shown us pepper and the people are determine to send PDP a message and labour has no structure to penetrate the rural area, I remembered when I was still neutral, I propose a way labour can get those votes in the rural areas but nothing till date

Anyways, APC candidates in Benue are people loved by the people the reason APC will perform very well in Benue
A lot of enlightened people in Benue state are voting candidates, not political parties. I have candidates I will vote for, across four political parties because they can deliver. I suppose every sane Nigerian should do same.
Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by Kyase(m): 4:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
DanAugust2021:
A lot of enlightened people in Benue state are voting candidates, not political parties. I have candidates I will vote for, across four political parties because they can deliver. I suppose every sane Nigerian should do same.

Every Nigerian is sane in his own conviction
Let everybody make his choice

1 Like

Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by donphilopus: 4:13pm On Jan 26, 2023
Kyase:

Senator Mohammed Musa, he's also a contractor to inec, he prints PVCs for inec too🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh that's the Senator from Niger State. I thought as much!

APC will sure win this election anyhow anyhow. 🤣😂😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by Mccullum: 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
3verblazing:
are you one his touts? Or feeding from his table?. Bc those r the only cartigory of pple supporting him in Lagos.

Amokachi, Okocha, actors, musicians, bankers, traders and others that supporting Jagaban are touts to you? It seem you need to visit psychiatric hospital if you can get one around you.. grin
Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by Kyase(m): 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
donphilopus:

Oh that's the Senator from Niger State. I thought as much!

APC will sure win this election anyhow anyhow. 🤣😂😁

100%/
Me I just dey wait for the wailing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by truthfinder319: 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
This is how to win election not by crying wolf
blamingthedevil:
House to House Campaign for Tinubu in Rural Areas of Benue
Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by felzokugo(m): 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
seunmsg:
Good one guys. Keep spreading the progressive message of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Together, we shall all witness a prosperous and working Nigeria.

Looolzzz! Illitracy is too much in dis coyntry.
Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by felzokugo(m): 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
seunmsg:

I know everything is rocket science to you guys but let me indulge your ignorance a little today. The campaign is being done by the structure. The duty of the structure is to campaign and mobilize for the party at the grassroots level. That the structure exist doesn’t mean campaign and mobilization won’t be done.
Wonderful! Scientifically explained!
Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by felzokugo(m): 4:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
Spandau:

Baalablu
Blublu
Bulaba.
Loooolzzz! Y u dey do like this naa?
Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by 3verblazing(m): 4:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
Mccullum:

Amokachi, Okocha, actors, musicians, bankers, traders and others that supporting Jagaban are touts to you? It seem you need to visit psychiatric hospital if you can get one around you.. grin
I gave you two options in my statement. You took only one. That's to tell you your sense of judgment is highly flawed. No wonder you are following who no know road.
Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by Cajal(m): 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
3verblazing:
Wasted effort
Ndo
Jagaban is comming
Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by Mccullum: 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
3verblazing:
I gave you two options in my statement. You took only one. That's to tell you your sense of judgment is highly flawed. No wonder you are following who no know road.

Flawed indeed! pschoo grin
Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by SIONKPO1(m): 4:39pm On Jan 26, 2023
Campaign with No Banner or flyers
Guys are really cashing out oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari To Attend Coronation Of King Charles In London / Ambode Swears In Olabowale Toluwatope Ademola / Electoral Act: Presidency Begs NASS To Reconvene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.