Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue (12790 Views)

Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About / Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 / Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim House To House Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by 3verblazing(m): 4:41pm On Jan 26, 2023
Cajal:

Ndo
Jagaban is comming
to congratulate Obi of his Victory
Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by 3verblazing(m): 4:49pm On Jan 26, 2023
KingKO22:

Lol so because of Pandora Obituary that won two elections through court order is the one we will be disturbing ourselves ?

Zombipigs should get ready for Beerfraud or death
the more reason you shld be afraid. Your principal earlier said the Traider's name is not worthy of mention. Now he's the one shouting Obi's name everywhere he goes. Nigba ti omi ti wa poju oka lo. Tinubu is so proud and arrogant... he must learn.
Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by MrSensor(m): 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
donphilopus:

You're laboring in vain. Tinubu is your next President.
no way
Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by Spandau: 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2023
grin grin
felzokugo:

Loooolzzz! Y u dey do like this naa?
Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by Allisgud: 6:12pm On Jan 26, 2023
All this one don collect money to farm
Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by osazsky(m): 6:42pm On Jan 26, 2023
donphilopus:

You're laboring in vain. Tinubu is your next President.
how I wish I fit just put fire for thier mist especially the idiot on blue native..I guess he just arrived from London..he is not a Nigerian
Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by ImperialYoruba: 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Moh247 afamed Seunmsg Tinubuadvocate LeoDeking imperialyoruba, so you guys now copy Peter Obi way of grassroot campaign ?

I thought you guys are sophisticated?

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari and Godwin Emefiele on the new naira redesign.

Now let's meet at the poll in February.

What is your problem gaan na? I dont want to be invited in a quote on anything to do with Obi. I dont.

I dont have time to discuss dullard's chance at the polls. He earned third class in University, he is coming third in this election.

1 Like

Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by Esmael23(m): 12:32am On Jan 27, 2023
E be like say benue people deserve wetin them dey get.

#shior
Re: House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue by samiabigail: 5:16am On Jan 27, 2023
Godwin4444:
I can bet u are igbo
so everybody who is against APC is Igbo your mumu no too much undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates / Jonathan's Name Has Brought Good-Luck To Nigeria / Court Grants Fani-kayode And Usman Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.