Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG (22478 Views)

Brigadier-General Fada Appointed NYSC DG, Resumes Wednesday / Shuaibu Ibrahim: I Will Rather Die Than Lose One Corps Member — New NYSC DG / "Shun Needless Travels" - Brig.Gen. Suleiman Kazaure Tells Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by latolz: 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
Deeprooted:
My question is:

Why do surgeons cover the rest part of the body during an operation?

It's an infection control measure to keep both parties safe.
Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by WhisperedNoise: 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
latolz:

I totally agree with you. Better still make it a skill acquisition scheme for 6 months.. Imagine still job searching after the NYSC scheme..Good intentions, bull shit application feeding some people's pockets fat..

I concur, sir.
SAED should be the purpose of NYSC, not wearing jungle boots and screaming like goats.
There should be talent acquisition. People should learn tech, finance, hardskills etc during NYSC. They should not be posted to rural and dangerous places because they want to "serve their fatherland".

When I was serving, the nearest hospital to my PPA was more than one hour
Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by Be78: 1:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
This one should pay allawee jare
The placeholder paid the last 3 month on or b4 25th .. today is 26th already
Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by Drkennielaw: 1:35pm On Jan 26, 2023
Deeprooted:
My question is:

It's called Draping. One of the ways of minimizing hospital acquired infection. Those drapes are sterile after being autoclaved. The only site of operation is left bare after series of clean clean and drape. Post operative Sepsis is a real problem 24-72hrs after operation. Even antibiotics are part of post operation medications all to prevent/combat sepsis..

2 Likes

Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by dandadee: 1:43pm On Jan 26, 2023
My question is:

Because your skin is full of germs. They don't want germs in the surgical wound. It would lead to a surgical site infection.
Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by Zorn: 1:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
buygala:
Watch Ndi Ipad wail that even NYSC DG has to be a Northerner..

But ask them to join the Nigerian Army, and they will curse you for wanting them to join "zoo army" grin.. The Army of the Zoo that they now want their son to be President of cheesy
Abeg get out

1 Like

Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by Indispensable85(m): 1:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
Zombiediots will soon tell you he was appointed to appease Dogara. Lunatics!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by Burruchaga71(m): 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2023
Another incompetent Aboki.

Useless people shithole country!!
Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by ObosiUkwalla: 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
buygala:

But ask them to join the Nigerian Army, and they will curse you for wanting them to join "zoo army" grin.. The Army of the Zoo that they now want their son to be President of cheesy

Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by spencekat(m): 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
Venerable612:
No offence to this guy, but why all these last minute appointments by Mr M. Buhari.

[/b]This position shouldn’t even be headed by a Military Personnel 🤷‍♂️[b]

Much of what is done is forcing graduates to work as teachers in half-baked schools scattered around the country.

This institution should be thinking around upskilling graduates with monthly trainings to develop critical skills (particularly Tech related) and placement to all companies in the country - helping them become employable.

It’s quite painful they still enforce 1970s ideas in the 21st century.

May be because of those useless drills,that is why an army personnel is appointed.
Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by AchichaMmuo: 2:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
HeroicMeastro:

Can we also vote for a southerner in BAT?

BAT = North.
Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by iwaeda: 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
politicoNG:

He hails from Kagarko LGA in Kaduna State.

Previous Threads:
https://www.nairaland.com/7438517/buhari-approves-removal-mohammed-fadah#118476361

https://www.nairaland.com/7446211/buhari-appoints-christy-uba-nysc#118606937

Buhari doesn't hide his nepotism and I like him for that. grin grin angry grin angry
Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by Slimzjoe(m): 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
NYSC has to be one of the most fruitless schemes. I think it should be heavily regulated (or scrapped altogether).

The corruption that happens there is feeding some people fat.

The Federal Government should just scrap it once and for all, and channel the billions of naira that goes for each stream and batch into other more profitable things.

In this Nigeria we both reside in, that money won't go into anything positive. They should leave it like this cos at least, thousands of Nigerians are staying employed cos of NySC
Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by igbarasdynasty: 2:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
They don’t keep those Billions in banks, they share physical cash…. The massive corruption going on in the NYSC scheme amongst the Top officials is amongst the seven wonders of the World and no one is noticing.
Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by crossbreedwears(m): 2:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by crossbreedwears(m): 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
The position should be head by who sir?
Have you forgotten NYSC was formed by a military government and a military man in charge will put things in the right way and also people will fear him due to his power.
Venerable612:
No offence to this guy, but why all these last minute appointments by Mr M. Buhari.

This position shouldn’t even be headed by a Military Personnel 🤷‍♂️

Much of what is done is forcing graduates to work as teachers in half-baked schools scattered around the country.

This institution should be thinking around upskilling graduates with monthly trainings to develop critical skills (particularly Tech related) and placement to all companies in the country - helping them become employable.

Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by BOYS2MEN: 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
Nna nor vex but íwu EZUZU....
buygala:

1 Like

Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by Elidrisy20: 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
Deeprooted:
My question is:

so that dey will not see the patient gbola/kpekus
Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by t2luv1: 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2023
kattie:
Another northerner, why is it that they're the only ones occupying all the juicy positions in this country. Southerners be wise. We are not 2nd class citizens vote for Peter Obi. Nigeria wasn't created for the north alone.

Partner, you beat me to the punch on this one. Always Northerners, and the people from the southwest aren't paying attention yet
Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by t2luv1: 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2023
pavoda:
What is our business where he hails from? Is he not a Nigerian?

No he ain't. to answer your question.
Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by DlegendofGarden(m): 3:58pm On Jan 26, 2023
Scrap nysc and make the funds available for graduants as grants.
Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by NaijaCover(m): 4:41pm On Jan 26, 2023
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by Bimpe29: 4:42pm On Jan 26, 2023
Congratulations!
Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by Funflipper: 4:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
t2luv1:

Partner, you beat me to the punch on this one. Always Northerners, and the people from the southwest aren't paying attention yet

Their only problem is Tinubu.
Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by ArewaNorth: 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
Venerable612:

This position shouldn’t even be headed by a Military Personnel 🤷‍♂️

The former NYSC boss committed infraction and was suspended late 2022 and NYSC staff was asked to serve as Acting before replacing the suspended officer that is why this appointment is made. Govt always renews or appoints new heads of her offices.
We have more than 800 MDAs under FG.
Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by nzube25779: 6:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
They will soon retire this oneThey will soon retire this one...
Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by Osoboshi: 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
Deeprooted:
My question is:

privacy and dignity of human person
Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by whippersnapper(m): 8:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
NYSC. a waste of one year. na depression been wan kill me that . I don't really know what Gowon was thinking when he initiated the program

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC Reviews Posting Policy / JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers / 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.