Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread (40181 Views)

Tribunal Strikes Out Rhodes-Vivour, LP From Jandor’s Petition / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife / LP Lagos Governorship Candidate GVR Flag Off His Campaign On An Abandoned Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by overflow1: 8:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
Lagos number 1 source of nuisance is Agbero, how do you intend to end it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by seguno2: 8:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
Earlystar698:

Plenty of times I've been restricted from accessing this site, work on it dear Seun.

Spambot bans and moderator bans
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by seguno2: 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
What does Rhodes-Vivour mean in Yoruba

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by Almiron: 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
seunmsg:
Funny thread. Just here to read comments. On Election Day, GVR will not even win his ward. Sanwoolu’s second term is signed, sealed and delivered. Best of luck though.
person wey no fit see 1k votes hahahaha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by Sermwell(m): 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
HomoSapiien:
Just dey play grin shocked
This discourse is for sane minds please!

4 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by Bigbayour: 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
It is a known fact that you will lose this election to a performing APC Govt. How do you intend to manage your defeat?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by CalmElder(m): 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

Just as they do in Onitsha. Did you ask Soludo what he is doing with Obituary's agberos?

Bros allow people to ask questions and air their opinions abeg.

Mr know all!
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by jahsharon: 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
NigerianAngelo:
1. Do you have a Campaign Team already?
If not, please organise one immediately with 1000+ members involved. Get everyone on board.

2. Hope you know the Constitution?
It is always good to study fully for a role before taking it. It is a vocation, from God.
There are 320 Articles; 7 Schedules in the Constitution. You could quickly study even by scan - but everything.

3. Hope you are Committed to Autonomous LGs:
Remember you once campaigned for LG Office yourself. You were in France. You know autonomous LGs help.

4. Have you fully studied Lagos State Past Government Data?
Projects completed by Ambode, Sanwo-Olu etc. Please have knowledge of them and how to maintain completed ones (appoint qualified hands for each - it will already by 87% well).

5. Have you already spotted three or four hands you want to be in Government with?
Please do. It is important to do so even before vying for office. It will help guide you throughout the process.

6. Do you Plan increasing Teachers and Lecturers Salaries For Your State?
You should do. By God's efficacious grace, we will in my side at first opportunity.
Teachers should pocket at least N180K/mo and Lecturers N380K/mo, at current exchange rates.

God's infallible help and providence.

Our Lady, St. Joseph, St. Patrick, pray for you.

Whatever you are smoking, stop it before it stops you
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by nkemdi89(f): 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
What plan do you have for bringing more development to ojo and other sub urban areas within that axis down to badagry?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by Zeezub01: 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
Good Evening to the LP Gov aspirant in Lagos State, first I would like to commend you for taking a great step in aspiring for the Gov of Lagos State. May God Almighty in respect of who we support continue to grant us knowledge, wisdom and understanding.
Lagos State has always show example why they are the center for excellence and they have always being a case study to all the 35states in Nigeria for their excellent improvement in all ramifications.
Also Lagos State has a strong hold of a strong party who has being in existence since the recent democratic rule
What are your plans in convincing all communities and Local Governments that you are the right man for the job, knowing for the fact that so much improvements has being done by the present government in relation to the population of the states?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by bigtt76(f): 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
My question GRV

1. The main issues affecting the people of Lagos State are
a. Access to good housing
b. Access to good roads
c. Access to good pipe borne water
d. Access to good health care
e. Access to quality transport system
f. Security of lives and properties

How do you intend to solve this during your first term in office?

2. We can't pretend that post-election violence or opposition won't rear its ugly heads, how do you intend to manage the opposition that would try to thwart your effort after being elected to office?

3. What would likely be your composition of your team among the young professionals, elders, youth and gender mix etc?

8 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by dele1727: 8:12pm On Jan 26, 2023
@seun ....Let your guest pick one and respond to encourage the thread or let him pick a time to start and state it.

2, Those ask him to bring endsars people to justice should remember that he is vying for the post of a Governor .. .. you can wait for peter obi to answer this

Please lets ask reasonable questions as youth
Question on his plan for SMEs, Education, Infrastructure, Traffic and so much more...
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by emkz: 8:12pm On Jan 26, 2023
Would you say Lagos has seen transformation since 1999? If you sy yes, in what areas? If you say no, why?

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by Eriokanmi: 8:12pm On Jan 26, 2023
Seun:

If you have any questions please ask away. If you think someone else's question is interesting, please like and share it for visibility.

We are willing to do this for free with any candidate of any political party who is interested in engaging with Nairalanders.
Seun, hope urchins won't call you ipob cos they've always called me one grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by wunmi590(m): 8:12pm On Jan 26, 2023

Good day sir,

As a true blooded Lagocian, from ikoyi obalende, there have been recent development of Tinubu taking over our family house in the whole of obalende road..

I've close to 4 (Four) family house there, and case is still in court, as this has really given all landlord that have house in obalende a big concern to live with fear, knowing that if Tinubu become the president, he will forcefully take over all the buildings and convert it for his personal use or sell them to the highest bidder and leaving we the real owner at the receiving end..

His plan was since obalende is ikoyi, he wants to make it look like banana island, and build structures like that.

How will you help stop this if elected the governor of Lagos state, as this is a big issue to all landlords there and it has hampered majority of us to still leave some of our family house unforbished, because of the fear that, if we build he might come tomorrow and send us all out and money we invested will be a waste...

Reason you see all the house in obalende unattended to till now..

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by dele1727: 8:12pm On Jan 26, 2023
bigtt76:
My question GRV

1. The main issues affecting the people of Lagos State are
a. Access to good housing
b. Access to good roads
c. Access to good pipe borne water
d. Access to good health care
e. Access to quality transport system
f. Security of lives and properties

How do you intend to solve this during your first term in office?

2. We can't pretend that post-election violence or opposition won't rear its ugly heads, how do you intend to manage the opposition that would try to thwart your effort after being elected to office?

3. What would likely be your composition of your team among the young professionals, elders, youth and gender mix etc?

Nice one
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by Nathphil(m): 8:13pm On Jan 26, 2023
overflow1:
Lagos number 1 source of nuisance is Agbero, how do you intend to end it?
You mean tinubu's men ?

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by dele1727: 8:13pm On Jan 26, 2023
wunmi590:

Good day sir,

As a true blooded Lagocian, from ikoyi obalende, the have been recent development of Tinubu taking over our family house in the whole of obalende road..

I've close to 4 (Four) family house there, and case is still in court, as this has really given all landlord aig concern to live with fear, knowing that if Tinubu become the president, he will forcefully take over all the buildings and convert it for his personal use or sell them to the highest bidder and leaving we the real owner in the receiving end..

How will you help stop this is elected the governor of Lagos state?

grin grin grin... I thought you said you were in court.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by Eriokanmi: 8:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
GRV will do well in Lagos but the hawks and the agberoes deny him his victory in Lagos, a ministerial appointment surely awaits. Thank God he is a very young man.
How many agberos do we have here? Wait till after election and see things.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by BluntCrazeMan: 8:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
When He Starts Responding, then I will know how far

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by TakeNigeriaBack: 8:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
00FFT00:
Dem no ask you question, na you carry am for head like gala. Oga, allow the candidate talk jor. Wetin?.

Go back to Anambra and ask Soludo to remove the Obi of Onitsha. Abi your brain dey pain you ni?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by seguno2: 8:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
seunmsg:
Funny thread. Just here to read comments. On Election Day, GVR will not even win his ward. Sanwoolu’s second term is signed, sealed and delivered. Best of luck though.

If he wins his ward, will you jump into the lagoon as Oba Akiolu threatened Igbo people in 2015 for APC’s Ambode?
Or what else will you do
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by quisera(m): 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
Lolz...Make Una dey play.
Good evening ladies and gentlemen
Kindly keep the questions coming I'll answer in due course. Let this thread hit 99 pages first tongue

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by Bigbayour: 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
wunmi590:

Good day sir,

As a true blooded Lagocian, from ikoyi obalende, the have been recent development of Tinubu taking over our family house in the whole of obalende road..

I've close to 4 (Four) family house there, and case is still in court, as this has really given all landlord aig concern to live with fear, knowing that if Tinubu become the president, he will forcefully take over all the buildings and convert it for his personal use or sell them to the highest bidder and leaving we the real owner in the receiving end..

How will you help stop this is elected the governor of Lagos state?

You be original idiot ..zombidiot .......

4 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by Osidazz19: 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
EllemGiggy:

Fôoli$h bala blu...try and travel out Lagos so that this your bigotry attitude will change

Very funny grin
The first time I got on the plane and flew from Lagos to NY - Nigeria Airway was till in business, the ticket for one way was only 300 Naira.
When I became I citizen of the US, most Nigerians didn't even know what a blue passport was.

Sit down and try to figure out what year we are talking about. But I can bet that you were not even born yet.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by ComeToJesus: 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
1. You don't seem to be visible in the political landscape building up to the elections. There is a noticeable inertia and seeming lethargy in your drive to sway the votes to your direction. Why is that so?

2. Have you thought of coming into an alliance with say Accord Party,SDP and PDP at the state level to snatch Lagos from the jaws of Napoleon Emilokan?

3. The Obidient movement is a veritable platform that one would have expected you to ride on its crest to victory. Why does it seem you are self-alienated from it?

4. What's your plan for the inner city roads that aren't motorable?

Thanks.
From Highly Concerned Nairalander.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by gasparpisciotta: 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
Seun opened this thread by 5.40pm and this is 8.16pm 3hours later, invited guest is yet to arrive and people have been waiting.

1. Is this how you intend to keep people waiting without any representative when you become governor?

2. Despite my closeness to the grassroots in my area, I am yet to see anyone campaigning for you. How will you win if your guys are not on ground? Are you riding on Peter Obi’s popularity?

I will ask more only when you decide to appear.

8 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by jumper524(m): 8:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
The question I've always want to directly and secretly ask every politician vying for position.

Please Mr candidate.
I'll love to know what makes you think you can succeed where your predecessor failed even though they might had Good intention but still fail.
I mean every opposition is there to tell you you can be better no matter how Good you stand, there's alwqys an opposition to banter you where you didn't do good and in majority of cases we've seen it in Nigeria.
What makes you think those factor that made sanwo olu fail in some areas won't make you fail also?
Or you believe he deliberately failed which goes down to trust and so what makes you think we can trust you since we never had the chance.
Lagos state is one stressful, difficult and sensitive state to manage.
Anyone planning to manage it should be able to convince us beyond any reasonable gamble that's he's able.

You choice to interact with us here shows your passion for the job, but could still be a hoax though. A campaign strategy..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by OkoroBufo: 8:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
sammirano:
Half igbo wants to be governor of Lagos. Wonderful time to be alive. grin
-Okoro bufo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread by OkoroBufo: 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

Iya Oloja is central to Yoruba culture. If you Eebooes continue to wage assault on Yoruba people and culture, you will wake up one day and find yourself in the middle of the Lagoon.

If you have evidence of corruption, present it. Otherwise, stop using phantom accusation to wage assault on Yoruba culture and heritage.
-Okoro bufo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Happy 21st Birthday Zahra Buhari - The Girl With The Big Heart / Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us / Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.