Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market (23715 Views)

States With Most PVC Holders, How Major Candidates Will Perform There. Analysis / Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid / Unoma Akpabio Blocked From Receiving Aisha Buhari At Akwa Ibom Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by sukkot: 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ipob done start fascist operations for Alaba undecided
Why is everything with these people fascism and dictatorship?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by reddingtonblack: 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:
I hope they do the same for polling units during the elections, screen out all those touts and agberos that want to cause mayhem

They won't see anything wrong it, naa alaba int'l regional branch of East, buh when market women rally for Tinubu dancing they will rush online and rant, thugs force the market women into uniform and force them to rally for Tinubu.

Vote wisely and Organic as become Peter Obi personal property, we hope they collect patent right. bunch of clowns

12 Likes

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by makavalley(m): 7:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
The people have awoken..here comes liberation...it is nearer... power belongs to the people..if you're too dull to cause a setback we'd drag in the sailing ship

1 Like

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by candygist: 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
MITCHELL96:
I love this movement.

They should also screen out those people (Urchins) that have PVC and want to vote a bat 🦇 as president.

They should not be allowed too.

When it gets worst, they'll follow and shout "Our leaders are evil/wicked/bad" but you have the most fundamental and powerful tool which is your PVC to vote them out and make a change.

So what happened to freedome of movement?
So if i don't have PVC now, i won't be able to buy somthing from Alaba international?
Is this how OBI and is Igbo people want to rule?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Advocate500: 7:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Erin won Bo wa di ekun

Ibo n Fi Ori oka omu

another urchin on wailing mood,igbos must be wiping this guy oraimo cord in the dream.
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Moh247: 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
[quote author=Advocate500 post=120402866] another urchin on wailing mood,igbos must be wiping this guy oraimo cord in the dream.[/quote

Dunce... Just one word dunce

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by sammirano: 7:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
See the nonsense sanwo olu is allowing in lagos.jagabam is coming to correct these nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Advocate500: 7:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
[quote author=Moh247 post=120402883][/quote] the brain of an urchin.
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Naajjii: 7:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
MITCHELL96:
I love this movement.

They should also screen out those people (Urchins) that have PVC and want to vote a bat 🦇 as president.

When it gets worst, they'll follow and shout "Our leaders are evil/wicked/bad" but you have the most fundamental and powerful tool which is your PVC to vote them out and make a change.
So you support this kind of Ipob behavior. Do you have to force someone to vote for Obi ? If we react up here in the north you start calling people Aboki. Is this fair to you people?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by trutharena: 7:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
Lol Nsogbu politics.

PVC collection end January 29th and they started remembering it is important 3 days to deadline.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by alcuin(m): 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2023
Nigerians, be warned.

This is exactly how these people (Igbos) intend to rule. They don't tolerate contrary opinions. Fascism and dictatorship is their thing.

Be warned!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by MITCHELL96: 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2023
candygist:

So what happened to freedome of movement?
So if i don't have PVC now, i won't be able to buy somthing from Alaba international?
Is this how OBI and is Igbo people want to rule?

1. Why don't you have a PVC? (Don't tell me you're not up to 18 years old)

2. If we don't get it right this time, when will we?

3. Don't you know millions are suffering from someone else's mistake? (Especially when it comes to politics/elections)

Now, consider these things and tell me why these people shouldn't close the gate and enforce people to get their PVCs, abi you think say suffer wey no dey touch you no dey touch another person? 😏
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by reddingtonblack: 7:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
chenny360:
Those saying it's rubbish .. you don't know how masses are suffering outhere or you'renot in this country with us. The only way things can change a bit is to vote a candidate with good hearts. Not a personal ambition. You all understand what i meant by not personal ambitions..

So when they force people to collect there PVC's will they also go into peoples house on election day to force them out or flog them out.

You don't see anything wrong in these buh yesteday Tinubu was pointing out limitations that could hinder the election, fuel & cash scarcity Obedient & Atiku were rejoicing, forgeting student are in schools now when there is no fuel or high TF how will they travel back home to vote. most student registered during ASUU strike

7 Likes

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by MITCHELL96: 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
Naajjii:

So you support this kind of Ipob behavior. Do you have to force someone to vote for Obi ? If we react up here in the north you start calling people Aboki. Is this fair to you people?

When it comes to this case that people act as if they don't know what's good or bad, yes! because we all know he's the right man to save this country.

I thought God gave everybody sense?
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by einsteine(m): 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Oga sense is very far from you.

You're complaining of bad govt. Yet you didn't want to collect your PVC and vote?

Don't be stupid.

People travel from far to buy stuff for resale from Lagos. Should they be moving about with their PVC in order to buy stuff? Also, don't you think it is silly to assume that because someone has a PVC, they will vote or even vote for the candidate you are marketing.

Absolutely stupid idea.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by assholemods: 7:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
POVoice:

Urchin spotted
Na you be real urchin! Under what law do you stop people from transacting business because of PVC? These are the people that want Obi to win yet condoning illegality!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Mystic216: 7:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
[quote author=Moh247 post=120402749][/quote]

No wahala
You and your tribesmen should be focusing on getting to Aso rock while we focus on buying all your ancestral lands
Foolish and unwise tribe
Thinking they are educated
We will buy all your lands and still play joro with una women with their smelling kpekus
Mumu people
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Mystic216: 7:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
Felabrity:
I am sure Sanwo olu will send police there tomorrow
He should send air force too
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Evergreen4(m): 7:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
It's a welcome development. I had to show my PVC this morning before I was allowed into the market to open my Shop. Some other sections didn't open at all. And from rumors, we're hearing that there may be a total shot down by EDAN on Saturday to enable trader go and get their PVC.

We must change the old narrative together. This country belongs to us all .
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Erin won Bo wa di ekun

Ibo n Fi Ori oka omu

Sefiu the buffoon... Tinubu a lu'le. E de le se' nkankan.. grin
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Moh247: 7:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
[quote author=Mystic216 post=120403254]

No wahala
You and your tribesmen should be focusing on getting to Aso rock while we focus on buying all your ancestral lands
Foolish and unwise tribe
Thinking they are educated
We will buy all your lands and still play joro with una women with their smelling kpekus
Mumu people [/quote

Fool

Buying real estate isn't an achievement people who have properties all over the world without bragging like you apelike gorrilas

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by plaindealer: 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
This is lawless, it's unconstitutional, it's crude and crass. You can not take away people's rights to freedom of movement because of election, not even for any reason.

This is how Igbo people allowed and supported barbaric and anti social rubbish that turned into deadly sit at home in the SE. They allowed their constitutional rights to freedom of movement to be taken away with sit at home, now they cannot go to the market because of some lawless thugs.

What they must stop and condemn is always what they love and support until they get consumed by it, then they'll start blaming other people.

This is why they say the people in that region are not socially and culturally developed enough to be members of any sane and lawful society, they are just too barbaric and backward.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Bishop4real: 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
MITCHELL96:
I love this movement.

When it gets worst, they'll follow and shout "Our leaders are evil/wicked/bad" but you have the most fundamental and powerful tool when it comes to election which is your PVC to vote them out and make a change.

And tomorrow you would want your own rights and freedom of choice & movement to be respected. Hypocrite

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Goke7: 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
alcuin:
Nigerians, be warned.

This is exactly how these people (Igbos) intend to rule. They don't tolerate contrary opinions. Fascism and dictatorship is their thing.

Be warned!

this has always been my fear, freedom fighting is a scam in Africa, you get loosed from one bondage into another.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Ventura1: 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
The narrative will be different if government is the one shutting markets, or iyaloja is the one making it mandatory. It is a total abuse of right of the people.

Similar manner a long time Igbo friend of mine so serious about fighting me if I did not vote Obi. I ask why did he think his choice of candidate is the right one, and do not want to respect mine.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by temiyato(m): 7:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
This is not constitutional, the gov shud act swiftly.

4 Likes

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Mysticbabe: 7:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
Seriousnaija:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpldlFEAz8w

https://twitter.com/DeinmoweiEzi/status/1618637633625948160?t=UlswlGFvDUGIwewwL5goSg&s=19

Non-PVC holders were blocked from accessing
Electrical Dealers Association of Nigeria, EDAN, the electrical market section of the Alaba International Market, Lagos State

The officers of the market reportedly blocked Non-PVC holders from entering the section of the market, in a bid to make sure people get their PVC, to enable them participate in the forthcoming presidential election.

Some reactions are below.

...height of irrationality....collecting of PVC doesnt translate to voting. One can have PVC and not step out to vote...what they need to do Is sensitization and creat more awareness.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
Padipadi:
Absolutely abuse of rights.
A subterfuge to assert mischievous cantankerous hegemony.
A lawsuit ll be filed against them by Monday.
Some couldn't get PVC so far cos of the ineptitude of INEC. Some can't transfer their voters card since last year. So this is infringement of human rights and deliberate sabotage to lose business. Some are there to round up biz to v cash in order to beat the deadline of the devilish CBN new note policy.
That market ll eventually be locked up Monday when legal team from Abuja arrives.
Everything ll be scattered!

Crying more than the bereaved, go and get your PVC or gettat.

We can't keep shouting 'oh our leaders are bad' when buffoons like you sit down and do not nothing, while the worst of them manipulate the system to perpetuate themselves in power, leaving the common Nigerian hapless and vulnerable to poverty and terroristic economic policies.

Drastic situations need drastic measures. And this is the time for all evil rulers choking this country to death to come out and dance surugede, while we watch their waists break.

Your PVC or you are a waste of useful space. Period
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Goke7: 7:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
plaindealer:
This is lawless, it's unconstitutional, it's crude and crass. You can not take away people's rights to freedom of movement because of election, not even for any reason.

This is how Igbo people allowed and supported barbaric and anti social rubbish that turned into deadly sit at home in the SE. They allowed their constitutional rights to freedom of movement to be taken away with sit at home, now they cannot go to the market because of some lawless thugs.

What they must stop and condemn is always what they love and support until they get consumed by it, then they'll start blaming other people.

This is why they say the people in that region are not socially and culturally developed enough to be members of any sane and lawful society, they are just too barbaric and backward.

I hope the Lagos State Government after the elections will sort out all this nonsense all in the name of civic rights, The average Nigerian is an oppressor, endsars all in the name of protests disrupt people from going about their lawful daily business, If the Yoruba Nation has not be curbed to a large extent, the entire SW would have been under siege now all in the name of freedom. You cannot be abusing politicians for the pains they give you and you give the same pain to your fellow country men. Nigerians are just hypocrites, our politicians are just a reflection of who we really are

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by UnfairLife7(m): 7:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
SmartPolician:

Oya, take them court then.

Yeye dey smell!
You know that is absolutely rubbish

Anyway, February no far again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Goke7: 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Crying more than the bereaved, go and get your PVC or gettat.

We can't keep shouting 'oh our leaders are bad' when buffoons like you sit down and do not nothing, while the worst of them manipulate the system to perpetuate themselves in power, leaving the common Nigerian hapless and vulnerable to poverty and terroristic economic policies.

Drastic situations need drastic measures. And this is the time for all evil rulers choking this country to death to come out and dance surugede, while we watch their waists break.

Your PVC or you are a waste of useful space. Period

that is how ipob, bandits, bokoharam etc started. They all said they were fighting for the common Nigerian

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by plaindealer: 7:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
alcuin:
Nigerians, be warned.

Be warned!

This is why they have deadly and economically disastrous sit at home in the SE, this is why they slaughter themselves and even behead siting public official in this digital age of 2023.

No freedom of choice, no freedom of movement or association. Imaging puting them in charge of Nigeria. Nigeria won't last 24 .

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rabiu, BUA Chairman Rejects Appointment As APC Releases Standing Committee List / Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience / Tinubu-for-president Support Group Storms Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.