Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market (23728 Views)

States With Most PVC Holders, How Major Candidates Will Perform There. Analysis / Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid / Unoma Akpabio Blocked From Receiving Aisha Buhari At Akwa Ibom Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by saintrow1: 10:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
If they get attacked them now, they will start crying and shouting up and down. Lagos state police should see to this madness. Sanwo olu should have shut that market down time ago and use the land for something else. You cant give these animals any room, they will show you the level of thier backwardness. No pvc no entry, how are you going to get customers, is this democracy, is this not madness.

1 Like

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by OriOko88(m): 10:42pm On Jan 26, 2023
eburuu:
Test there imo lga chairman was kill like ram
Mehnn. Na someone father ipob slaughterd like this. Omg embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by saintrow1: 10:43pm On Jan 26, 2023
Mystic216:

Yoruba boy is calling someone a tribalist?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Irony of life

Tribalism is part of ibo culture and way of life, that is pure fact.

3 Likes

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by saintrow1: 10:47pm On Jan 26, 2023
IFSHR:
Those supporters of a dementia candidate will start wailing now....1.2.3....

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by waploger(m): 10:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
Make una help me
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by IFSHR: 10:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
[quote author=saintrow1 post=120409045][/quote]

Are you supporting a dementia president grin grin grin

No name mentioned, but tears giving....
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by gabbytabby: 11:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
Unfortunately tyranny is all they know and why me I can't vote for their PO as I do not want lagos to be like their South East where one cannot be neutral or be even perceived to have a different opinion and they are killed like nama

olumide4christ:

Well, that seems to be the 'NEW ERA' that their Peter Obi is bringing to Nigeria if he wins! NEW ERA of DICTATORCRACY and not, DEMOCRACY!

I pray Nigerians vote wisely!

3 Likes

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Headachetoigboh(f): 11:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
ERockson:
Rubbish! This IPOB has carried their fanatism to Tinubu backyard

I know u will not like it cos it's from Igbos. Am happy Seyi is now an IPOB member cos he has collected chieftaincy title from IPOB people. Don't forget IPOB member is now your commissioner of police.

Soon IPoB will govern Lagos state and also IPob member will give your mama belle soon
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Headachetoigboh(f): 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
POVoice:

Zombie

Hahahahahha.
Small small they will run over una.

Hope u hear say na IPOB is now commissioner of Police in Lagos state. If u do anyhow during this election against igbos,u will see anyhow. Try us
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿš†๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’ฏ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐ŸŒš๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ฆ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ง
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Headachetoigboh(f): 11:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
[quote author=saintrow1 post=120409045][/quote]

If u do anyhow during this election against igbos,u will receive it wotowoto.
We have new sheriff in town. His name is Frank Mbah.

๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Blazebond(m): 11:12pm On Jan 26, 2023
MITCHELL96:
I love this movement.

They should also screen out those people (Urchins) that have PVC and want to vote a bat ๐Ÿฆ‡ as president.

They should not be allowed too.

When it gets worst, they'll follow and shout "Our leaders are evil/wicked/bad" but you have the most fundamental and powerful tool when it comes to election which is your PVC to vote them out and make a change.

Stupid words from the mouth of a FOOL.
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Blazebond(m): 11:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
Anybody that supports the infringement of constitutional human rights in Nigeria is a terrorist and they will be treated as such,if you support this rubbish then you are no better than a rabies infested mongrel.
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Blazebond(m): 11:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
From the comments You can see that it is mostly labour party supporters that are in support of this madness.

2 Likes

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by HardMirror(m): 11:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
Mystic216:

Iโ€™m not a tribalist bro
That guy started the whole rubbish
My apologies
ok. Because i fight even yorubas that insult igbos, you can confirm from my comments. All this division makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
SmartPolician:

Oya, take them court then.

Yeye dey smell!

You all attack Buhari for not obeying court orders, but don't have a problem with this.

I am justified in telling people never to let an Igbo man become president.

Obi has not even won, you people are already misbehaving, and trampling on people's rights of movement.

1 Like

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by SmartPolician: 11:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

You all attack Buhari for not obeying court orders, but don't have a problem with this.

I am justified in telling people never to let an Igbo man become president.

Obi has not even won, you people are already misbehaving, and trampling on people's rights of movement.

Common sense is millions of miles away from Tinubu urchins.

Abeg swerve make I see human beings ๐Ÿฅฑ
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
alcuin:
Nigerians, be warned.

This is exactly how these people (Igbos) intend to rule. They don't tolerate contrary opinions. Fascism and dictatorship is their thing.

Be warned!

You can imagine the nonsense.

Very soon, they will start forcing people with PVC to declare for Obi before they let them into the market.

Sanwo Olu needs to remind these ignoramuses that where a man's rights end is where another man's own begin.

1 Like

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by DMerciful(m): 11:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
Because they insist people must collect PVC? Those who wants to vote Tinubu among them don't need PVC?
PassingShot:

And any small touch on your fellow Zombiidiots, you will start crying blood all over the net.
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:37pm On Jan 26, 2023
Zeezenho:
Not voting in some countries is a federal felony that can land you huge fines and denials to social benefits even atimes jail terms.

Countries like?

Supposing such countries exist, is it the citizens who enforce this law or the police?

1 Like

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:59pm On Jan 26, 2023
DMerciful:
Because they insist people must collect PVC? Those who wants to vote Tinubu among them don't need PVC?

What gave them the right to insist?

You people don't seem to know right from wrong.

You are doing a noble thing in a wrong way. You want people to get their PVCs, but you are doing it in a way that is wrong.

Why not sensitize people instead? Let them into the market, and when (for example), they are in your shop pricing the goods, you can tell them about the power of the voter. You can tell them about the importance of exercising one's voting right.

Moreover, I don't understand who gave people the impression that voting Peter Obi is the same as voting wisely.

Anyway, I don't expect Sanwo Olu to tolerate this nonsense beyond tomorrow morning.

3 Likes

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Mystic216: 12:00am On Jan 27, 2023
HardMirror:
ok. Because i fight even yorubas that insult igbos, you can confirm from my comments. All this division makes no sense.
I was having normal harmless comment before mo247 carry tribalistic comment enter
I donโ€™t have problems with Yorubas bro
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by DMerciful(m): 12:04am On Jan 27, 2023
Why are you against people collecting their PVCs? When we're in existential threat, there's no middle ground!
BluntTheApostle:

What gave them the right to insist?

You people don't seem to know right from wrong.

You are doing a noble thing in a wrong way. You want people to get their PVCs, but you are doing it in a way that is wrong.

Why not sensitize people instead? Let them into the market, and when (for example), they are in your shop pricing the goods, you can tell them about the power of the voter. You can tell them about the importance of exercising one's voting right.

Moreover, I don't understand who gave people the impression that voting Peter Obi is the same as voting wisely.

Anyway, I don't expect Sanwo Olu to tolerate this nonsense beyond tomorrow morning.

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:12am On Jan 27, 2023
DMerciful:
Why are you against people collecting their PVCs? When we're in existential threat, there's no middle ground!

I am not against people collecting their PVCs.

I am against tyranny.

Moreover, if people collect their PVCs, will you also force them to vote for your preferred candidate?

2 Likes

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by DMerciful(m): 12:16am On Jan 27, 2023
They wanna do business and care less about elections thereby giving misfits with huge numbers the advantage to determining the elections. These misfits now vote in corrupt people whose policies suffers everyone.

We must end docility
BluntTheApostle:

I am against tyranny.

Moreover, if people collect their PVCs, will you also force them to vote for your preferred candidate?

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by bong4(m): 1:04am On Jan 27, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Oga sense is very far from you.

You're complaining of bad govt. Yet you didn't want to collect your PVC and vote?

You don't know what you are saying, so stop being quick to throw abuses at people you don't know because you have access to data and keyboard. A PVC is just an instrument to vote (the holder can even choose not to vote) and doesn't automatically translate to good governance.
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by bong4(m): 1:05am On Jan 27, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

I am against tyranny.

Thank you my brother. God bless you!
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by bong4(m): 1:06am On Jan 27, 2023
SmartPolician:
I like this; we must have sense in this country cheesy

There are many countries that enforce compulsory voting; I think Nigeria should join the list for people who have a minimum of SSCE certificate or its equivalent.

Those adults who make stupid electoral choices put everyone into trouble. Example, the nitwits who gave us Buhari twice and plan to give us Tinubu now.

What if i have that PVC and still end up voting for Tinubu, how does that now justify this action.
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Iselogunise: 1:42am On Jan 27, 2023
How does having PVC translate to voting on election day?
Man injustice to man. This is to tell us how "nice" some of us will be when we get political power.
The authorities of the market need to have a re-think. Definitely, some people will loose business in this process.
Its well
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by plaindealer: 1:59am On Jan 27, 2023
bong4:

You don't know what you are saying, so stop being quick to throw abuses at people you don't know because you have access to data and keyboard. A PVC is just an instrument to vote (the holder can even choose not to vote) and doesn't automatically translate to good governance.

And on top, they don't get to dictate or force people to get PVC, it's a personal and constitutional choice, but this is what they are used to, crudeness, barbarity, and lawlessness.

1 Like

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by olumide4christ: 2:45am On Jan 27, 2023
gabbytabby:
Unfortunately tyranny is all they know and why me I can't vote for their PO as I do not want lagos to be like their South East where one cannot be neutral or be even perceived to have a different opinion and they are killed like name.

Sure!

I too have decided not to vote for PO...based on competence, bigotry issues, the vile character of his supporters, etc.
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Akanbiedu(m): 4:26am On Jan 27, 2023
plaindealer:

I sometimes blame the government because they yield to societal bullying, emotions and sentiments.

They try to prevent issues from turning into tribal and culture fiasco so they hands off when in fact they should be enforcing the law no matter what .

Yoruba people saw the Yoruba Nation monster and quickly cut off the head. We won't breed and raise monsters that will eventually consume us like the ipob killers and terrorists in the SE.

I am sorry to say this, this is a sign of being weaklings. Let me remind us here the paradox of tolerance

"if a society is tolerant without limit, its ability to be tolerant is eventually seized or destroyed by the intolerant."

The Igbo people intolerance exhibited in Lagos must be addressed frontally else the society I mean Lagos will be destroyed by violence the day an Igbo gets Federal power.
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Idiotseverywher: 5:36am On Jan 27, 2023
Padipadi:
Absolutely abuse of rights.
A subterfuge to assert mischievous cantankerous hegemony.
A lawsuit ll be filed against them by Monday.
Some couldn't get PVC so far cos of the ineptitude of INEC. Some can't transfer their voters card since last year. So this is infringement of human rights and deliberate sabotage to lose business. Some are there to round up biz to v cash in order to beat the deadline of the devilish CBN new note policy.
That market ll eventually be locked up Monday when legal team from Abuja arrives.
Everything ll be scattered!
. You are just speaking grammar, this is alaba international you are talking of, the market Union is a registered organization, that is the law or rule the place for you to enter their market, if you don't like it that way go to another's market, that is what they told you, so speaking grammar or threatening them na your own cup of tea, you people should have sense, those guys you see are master degree holders, don't ever think they are illiterates,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Has Scrapped Security Vote To Top Federal Officials / Senator Anyimโ€™s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe / Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.