Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market (23709 Views)

States With Most PVC Holders, How Major Candidates Will Perform There. Analysis / Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid / Unoma Akpabio Blocked From Receiving Aisha Buhari At Akwa Ibom Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Deoo1125: 5:42am On Jan 27, 2023
Why are u people so uncultured and aggressive in ur dealings? ur region is so messed up right now, yet no body is saying anything and u want to start the same attitude una dey exhibit over there here too. It will not end well for una o.

AdaojoTheUrchin:

Crying more than the bereaved, go and get your PVC or gettat.

We can't keep shouting 'oh our leaders are bad' when buffoons like you sit down and do not nothing, while the worst of them manipulate the system to perpetuate themselves in power, leaving the common Nigerian hapless and vulnerable to poverty and terroristic economic policies.

Drastic situations need drastic measures. And this is the time for all evil rulers choking this country to death to come out and dance surugede, while we watch their waists break.

Your PVC or you are a waste of useful space. Period

1 Like

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Sheggy13(m): 5:44am On Jan 27, 2023
Alliswell248:
Not in support of this.....
The government should stop this extremists.
You can't deny people of their rights.
That was how Kanu and his goons started gradually with the sit at home order in their region and we see what has become of that place now - killing and beheading spree going unchecked. This is the nonsense they'll introduce to Lagos if Sanwo-Olu doesn't spring to action immediately to nip this in the bud.

1 Like

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Zeezenho: 5:46am On Jan 27, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

Countries like?

Supposing such countries exist, is it the citizens who enforce this law or the police?

Agberos allover Lagos are they police or not internal revenue agents.
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Sheggy13(m): 6:07am On Jan 27, 2023
Evergreen4:
It's a welcome development. I had to show my PVC this morning before I was allowed into the market to open my Shop. Some other sections didn't open at all. And from rumors, we're hearing that there may be a total shot down by EDAN on Saturday to enable trader go and get their PVC.

We must change the old narrative together. This country belongs to us all .
Anyone who is serious about voting doesn't need to be forced to get PVC, they will actively go in search of it themselves . That they have to be coerced to get PVC shows they're not interested in voting. They will only do it to fulfil all righteousness. Will you also go to their various houses on election day with cane to flog them to vote? Peradventure you succeed with that, will you put gun on their heads to vote Peter Obi cos that's what this nonsense is all about, thinking everyone you're forcing to get PVC will go out to vote for Obi. Such fallacy of generalisation.

1 Like

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Deoo1125: 6:23am On Jan 27, 2023
Who are the misfit? Who are u to even use that words misfit for any human beings. God abeg ooo, some people must not near the seat of power.

DMerciful:
They wanna do business and care less about elections thereby giving misfits with huge numbers the advantage to determining the elections. These misfits now vote in corrupt people whose policies suffers everyone.

We must end docility
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by plaindealer: 6:24am On Jan 27, 2023
Akanbiedu:

I am sorry to say this, this is a sign of being weaklings. Let me remind us here the paradox of tolerance

"if a society is tolerant without limit, its ability to be tolerant is eventually seized or destroyed by the intolerant."

The Igbo people intolerance exhibited in Lagos must be addressed frontally else the society I mean Lagos will be destroyed by violence the day an Igbo gets Federal power.

I totally agree with you, Sanwo Olu displayed the same kind of weakness, he pandered to the mob, he was bullied by the mob and the same endsars mob destroyed Lagos.

The fact is, the whole country knows igbo people, they are a basket case, they are self-destructive and they always blame their self-induced calamities on other people.

Sanwo is good in a lot of ways, but when it comes to law and order, he's very weak and undecisive.
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by VERDA: 6:57am On Jan 27, 2023
maasoap:

You rant so tey, you forgot to answer the question.

No be rant, na fact. If e pain you, drink water.
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Ikpeazukerosene: 6:58am On Jan 27, 2023
Idiotseverywher:
. You are just speaking grammar, this is alaba international you are talking of, the market Union is a registered organization, that is the law or rule the place for you to enter their market, if you don't like it that way go to another's market, that is what they told you, so speaking grammar or threatening them na your own cup of tea, you people should have sense, those guys you see are master degree holders, don't ever think they are illiterates,

Does the union own the land?
Does the union have the power to deny freedom of movement?
Does the union have the right to discriminate?
Are you aware that some religious sects don't vote.

You Igbos should keep stretching your luck in Lagos. You obviously haven't learnt from 2015.

1 Like

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by iamjavadem(m): 7:11am On Jan 27, 2023
Dunno why they feel people collecting PVC will vote for LP. So if PO wins this is how they will be violating people's right, shio.
alcuin:
Some people will applaud this.

People have rights to abstain from elections. Its a right.

Don't force your prejudices on others. Let's try and be civilised.

1 Like

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:14am On Jan 27, 2023
DMerciful:
They wanna do business and care less about elections thereby giving misfits with huge numbers the advantage to determining the elections. These misfits now vote in corrupt people whose policies suffers everyone.

We must end docility

Who are the misfits?

You people take it for granted that Obi will perform wonders. What if Obi gets there, and becomes the worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria?

Moreover, does having PVC mean that the owner of the PVC will vote for Obi?
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Agadinaagwuofe: 7:40am On Jan 27, 2023
Diligent1:

This is why they will not allow ibos to be president because you people are too aggressive.

I thought of not replying to you because you are so inconsequential to me and just an attention seeker but again I am doing it for just one purpose. How you turn my innocuous statement to your tribalistic baloney is your fvcking business. You don't even know my tribe but as usual your tiny brain with tribalistic tendency has pushed you in making assumptions. Isn't it a high time many Nigerians should be serious with their lives and start participating in choosing their leaders? supporting any means to force Nigerians to get their cards and participate in voting is that a wrong move? anyone with objective mind would have seen that asking for "koboko" was just pun to emphasize on how serious people needs to take getting their PVC but in your simplistic mind you have to turn it tribal. Please miss me with your tribalism, if you go through all my post here you will notice I don't roll with pigs writhing in pigsty. If you don't have any meaningful thing to say, you don't have to quote me, say your comment and move ahead and stop brewing quarrel.
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by DMerciful(m): 7:51am On Jan 27, 2023
It does not mean they'd vote for Obi so i don't know why batists are crying more than the bereaved.

Obi is the only candidate that can easily be voted out if he fails and thats one reason to vote him
BluntTheApostle:

Who are the misfits?

You people take it for granted that Obi will perform wonders. What if Obi gets there, and becomes the worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria?

Moreover, does having PVC mean that the owner of the PVC will vote for Obi?
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Ikpeazukerosene: 7:53am On Jan 27, 2023
Agadinaagwuofe:

I thought of not replying to you because you are so inconsequential to me and just an attention seeker but again I am doing it for just one purpose. How you turn my innocuous statement to your tribalistic baloney is your fvcking business. You don't even know my tribe but as usual your tiny brain with tribalistic tendency has pushed you in making assumptions. Isn't it a high time many Nigerians should be serious with their lives and start participating in choosing their leaders? supporting any means to force Nigerians to get their cards and participate in voting is that a wrong move? anyone with objective mind would have seen that asking for "koboko" was just pun to emphasize on how serious people needs to take getting their PVC but in your simplistic mind you have to turn it tribal. Please miss me with your tribalism, if you go through all my post here you will notice I don't roll with pigs writhing in pigsty. If you don't have any meaningful thing to say, you don't have to quote me, say your comment and ahead and stop brewing quarrel.

Your post supports what he's saying
You are too aggressive and you don't deserve Presidency.
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Idiotseverywher: 8:19am On Jan 27, 2023
Ikpeazukerosene:

Does the union own the land?
Does the union have the power to deny freedom of movement?
Does the union have the right to discriminate?
Are you aware that some religious sects don't vote.

You Igbos should keep stretching your luck in Lagos. You obviously haven't learnt from 2015.
. Go there and speak that grammar, they said if you don't have your PVC don't come to our market that's all and they sticks to it, as far as alaba market is concern they owns the place and they pay all the necessary taxes and revenues for that place government cannot interfere in their law to make that place running
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Goke7: 8:37am On Jan 27, 2023
Akanbiedu:

I am sorry to say this, this is a sign of being weaklings. Let me remind us here the paradox of tolerance

"if a society is tolerant without limit, its ability to be tolerant is eventually seized or destroyed by the intolerant."

The Igbo people intolerance exhibited in Lagos must be addressed frontally else the society I mean Lagos will be destroyed by violence the day an Igbo gets Federal power.

Only the yorubas exhibit political correctness in Nigeria which other tribes don’t exhibit at all.
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:44am On Jan 27, 2023
DMerciful:
It does not mean they'd vote for Obi so i don't know why batists are crying more than the bereaved.

Obi is the only candidate that can easily be voted out if he fails and thats one reason to vote him

You people can't tell right from wrong.

You are trampling on other people's rights. That is what we are saying. Is it that hard to understand that you can't claim to institute change by trampling on other people's rights?

Very soon, it would be Obi or no entry into Alaba.
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by DMerciful(m): 8:52am On Jan 27, 2023
How many times have you fought for the people that are prevented from collecting PVCs in Lagos?

How many times have you spoke against Tinubus thugs preventing people from voting in the past? Abeg go sidon

BluntTheApostle:

You people can't tell right from wrong.

You are trampling on other people's rights. That is what we are saying. Is it that hard to understand that you can't claim to institute change by trampling on other people's rights?

Very soon, it would be Obi or no entry into Alaba.
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:57am On Jan 27, 2023
DMerciful:
How many times have you fought for the people that are prevented from collecting PVCs in Lagos?

How many times have you spoke against Tinubus thugs preventing people from voting in the past? Abeg go sidon

Please, stop deviating.

I have been trying to transfer LG on my PVC for months now, and yet I remain stuck in the LG I registered at for close to 10 years.

Should I also blame that on Tinubu?

Whenever there is a problem at the collection office, you all start blaming Tinubu or thugs.

As for intimidation of voters, it happened in every region in the past, and we all condemned it. Yet you all make it seem like it only happens in Lagos.

Please, was it in Lagos that 9 NYSC members were killed in 2011 for refusing to let underaged persons vote?

In a country where human rights abuses are high, we should be working towards reducing such incidents instead of creating more incidents of human rights abuses.
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:04am On Jan 27, 2023
Deoo1125:
Who are the misfit? Who are u to even use that words misfit for any human beings. God abeg ooo, some people must not near the seat of power.

This should be our major prayer.

Because if these people get to the seat of power, no one will be able to walk or talk freely again.
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Ikpeazukerosene: 9:30am On Jan 27, 2023
Idiotseverywher:
. Go there and speak that grammar, they said if you don't have your PVC don't come to our market that's all and they sticks to it, as far as alaba market is concern they owns the place and they pay all the necessary taxes and revenues for that place government cannot interfere in their law to make that place running

Hahaha
This ipob illiterate said government can't interfere.

This is not Igboland where you guys do what you like. In the coming days, you will remember this incident with regret.
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by alcuin(m): 9:36am On Jan 27, 2023
Idiotseverywher:

Lol. Do you know that government can shut down the market?

Government can de-recongnize the union.

Please, don't be misinformed.
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Evaromantik(m): 9:43am On Jan 27, 2023
Padipadi:
Absolutely abuse of rights.
A subterfuge to assert mischievous cantankerous hegemony.
A lawsuit ll be filed against them by Monday.
Some couldn't get PVC so far cos of the ineptitude of INEC. Some can't transfer their voters card since last year. So this is infringement of human rights and deliberate sabotage to lose business. Some are there to round up biz to v cash in order to beat the deadline of the devilish CBN new note policy.
That market ll eventually be locked up Monday when legal team from Abuja arrives.
Everything ll be scattered!

Spokesperson of the President grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Fearyourcreator: 10:26am On Jan 27, 2023
MITCHELL96:
I love this movement.

They should also screen out those people (Urchins) that have PVC and want to vote a bat 🦇 as president.

They should not be allowed too.

When it gets worst, they'll follow and shout "Our leaders are evil/wicked/bad" but you have the most fundamental and powerful tool when it comes to election which is your PVC to vote them out and make a change.
This is nonsense...
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Fearyourcreator: 10:26am On Jan 27, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Erin won Bo wa di ekun

Ibo n Fi Ori oka omu

Am telling you ... This is rubbish
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Fearyourcreator: 10:27am On Jan 27, 2023
princeade86:
Good. This will be our year but if we miss this best chance by vote in best candidate, candidate that can speak by himself without Entourage to answer for him, candidate that don't shake, candidate that don't go outside country Everytime for ordinary check up, then we are finished.
You are the one that will finish because of one man... Many of you dont have sense
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Fearyourcreator: 10:27am On Jan 27, 2023
famouscargo4u:
This is total rubbish.
Nonsense
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Fearyourcreator: 10:28am On Jan 27, 2023
famouscargo4u:
This is total rubbish.
Na everybody dey vote for America?
Bigtime nonsense
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Fearyourcreator: 10:29am On Jan 27, 2023
Padipadi:
Absolutely abuse of rights.
A subterfuge to assert mischievous cantankerous hegemony.
A lawsuit ll be filed against them by Monday.
Some couldn't get PVC so far cos of the ineptitude of INEC. Some can't transfer their voters card since last year. So this is infringement of human rights and deliberate sabotage to lose business. Some are there to round up biz to v cash in order to beat the deadline of the devilish CBN new note policy.
That market ll eventually be locked up Monday when legal team from Abuja arrives.
Everything ll be scattered!
They should be arrested... You can't force anyone on anything... This is nonsense
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Fearyourcreator: 10:31am On Jan 27, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Oga sense is very far from you.

You're complaining of bad govt. Yet you didn't want to collect your PVC and vote?
Oga shut up... If you believe its one man that will better your life ... You be fool.. Why lock the market because of PVC... And they did cus of Obi... Will everyone vote for him... They should be arrested
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Fearyourcreator: 10:32am On Jan 27, 2023
PassingShot:

And any small touch on your fellow Zombiidiots, you will start crying blood all over the net.
Na nonsense
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Fearyourcreator: 10:33am On Jan 27, 2023
TONYE001:
Absolutely wrong.

It is a choice to vote or not to vote. You can only appeal. There is no law in our land that makes it compulsory to vote.

There are several reasons why people may not have their PVCs.

We all want change, true, but we don't have to be barbarians to achieve this change.
They should continue...
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Fearyourcreator: 10:39am On Jan 27, 2023
chenny360:
Those saying it's rubbish .. you don't know how masses are suffering outhere or you'renot in this country with us. The only way things can change a bit is to vote a candidate with good hearts. Not a personal ambition. You all understand what i meant by not personal ambitions..
Wanting to be a president wasn't personal... Arinya

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt / Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts / BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.