Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market (23723 Views)

States With Most PVC Holders, How Major Candidates Will Perform There. Analysis / Zakari Mohammed Blocked From Entering A Town In Kwara, Resident Shout "Ole" (vid / Unoma Akpabio Blocked From Receiving Aisha Buhari At Akwa Ibom Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Fearyourcreator: 10:41am On Jan 27, 2023
2good2hear:
shocked
I am obediently obedient but I won't support this... You are only depriving people their constitutional right to free movement... This is so wrong from every angle.. this could even cause a riot there and all will be tag to Obidatti.. There are better ways to encourage people to go collect their PVCs than this way ..
They don't even like your post... Just imagine... I Will keep saying it Obi ain't that bad but will be demarketed by his supporters ... This is nonsense... Everyone legible to vote in saner climes don't do this... This is rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Fearyourcreator: 10:51am On Jan 27, 2023
makavalley:
The people have awoken..here comes liberation...it is nearer... power belongs to the people..if you're too dull to cause a setback we'd drag in the sailing ship
It's going against the law... You don't force people against their will
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Fearyourcreator: 10:51am On Jan 27, 2023
candygist:

So what happened to freedome of movement?
So if i don't have PVC now, i won't be able to buy somthing from Alaba international?
Is this how OBI and is Igbo people want to rule?
Smiles... This election campaign n time is the one I hate most
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Fearyourcreator: 10:53am On Jan 27, 2023
alcuin:
Nigerians, be warned.

This is exactly how these people (Igbos) intend to rule. They don't tolerate contrary opinions. Fascism and dictatorship is their thing.

Be warned!
E no go better for that bastard macaroni if he doesn't say this is wrong
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:54am On Jan 27, 2023
Ikpeazukerosene:

Hahaha
This ipob illiterate said government can't interfere.

This is not Igboland where you guys do what you like. In the coming days, you will remember this incident with regret.

The illiteracy exhibited by some people is staggering.

Imagine someone saying government cannot interfere.

Those illiterate traders are infringing on people's rights, and a fellow believes government cannot interfere.
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Fearyourcreator: 10:56am On Jan 27, 2023
assholemods:

Na you be real urchin! Under what law do you stop people from transacting business because of PVC? These are the people that want Obi to win yet condoning illegality!
Lolzzzx... They should arrest the market excos asap
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:58am On Jan 27, 2023
2good2hear:
shocked
I am obediently obedient but I won't support this... You are only depriving people their constitutional right to free movement... This is so wrong from every angle.. this could even cause a riot there and all will be tag to Obidatti.. There are better ways to encourage people to go collect their PVCs than this way ..

They will call you an urchin.

I can't understand how anyone will not see anything wrong in this barbaric act.

This was the nzogbu nzogbu politics that Soludo warned these people about.

Every four four years, they revert to this do-or-die politics with the end result being nothing to show for it politically.

1 Like

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Fearyourcreator: 11:00am On Jan 27, 2023
Ventura1:
The narrative will be different if government is the one shutting markets, or iyaloja is the one making it mandatory. It is a total abuse of right of the people.

Similar manner a long time Igbo friend of mine so serious about fighting me if I did not vote Obi. I ask why did he think his choice of candidate is the right one, and do not want to respect mine.
This is really tiring
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Fearyourcreator: 11:01am On Jan 27, 2023
Mysticbabe:

...height of irrationality....collecting of PVC doesnt translate to voting. One can have PVC and not step out to vote...what they need to do Is sensitization and creat more awareness.
Simple
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Fearyourcreator: 11:03am On Jan 27, 2023
Goke7:

I hope the Lagos State Government after the elections will sort out all this nonsense all in the name of civic rights, The average Nigerian is an oppressor, endsars all in the name of protests disrupt people from going about their lawful daily business, If the Yoruba Nation has not be curbed to a large extent, the entire SW would have been under siege now all in the name of freedom. You cannot be abusing politicians for the pains they give you and you give the same pain to your fellow country men. Nigerians are just hypocrites, our politicians are just a reflection of who we really are
You see people crying that our politicians are wicked some of them if you know what their family members are doing to people in place or work or gathering you will close mouth... Put some of them in public offices you will see current politicians as saint
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Fearyourcreator: 11:05am On Jan 27, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Yesterday, it was mockery of 'Igbos don't vote, they prefer to chop Nkwobi on election day', today they are trying to change that narrative, you dirty people of the world a.k.a awon araye, are now castigating them?

Ebenezer Obey sang about people like you. No matter what anyone does, you likes are never satisfied. Tufia.

Nigeria carry people ooo.... So forcing people out of market is right cus they dont have PVC... They should kuku say if you dont vote Obi na
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Fearyourcreator: 11:06am On Jan 27, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Lol

Has he saved ndi Anambrans?

No Nigerian can save Nigerians

Stop daydreaming
Aswear
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Fearyourcreator: 11:06am On Jan 27, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Lol

Has he saved ndi Anambrans?

No Nigerian can save Nigerians

Stop daydreaming
People should take their lives more serious and love their neighbours
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Fearyourcreator: 11:08am On Jan 27, 2023
MITCHELL96:

Do you even know where I'm from?

So everybody supporting Obi is from the east?

Oga, I don't play tribalistic cards, I vote a competent and transparent candidate irrespective of where he's from. Even if the person comes from Egypt, I'll vote him.
So what's happening in alaba is right
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by INDOMIE9090(f): 11:20am On Jan 27, 2023
Idiotseverywher:
. Go there and speak that grammar, [/b]they said if you don't have your PVC don't come to our market that's all and they sticks to it, as far as alaba market is concern they owns the place and they pay all the necessary taxes and revenues for that place government cannot interfere in their law to make that place running[b]
just look at this kids displaying is ignorance on internet.You owns the market or Lagos state owns it?
It won’t cost LASG anything to level that place and turn it into a playing field.
Them don dey mean you guys for that Alaba since many years ago.
They are just patiently looking for a day you go shit,them go level it down.
Just dey play.

1 Like

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by makavalley(m): 2:01pm On Jan 27, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

It's going against the law... You don't force people against their will

It is not against their will rather ignorance.
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by saintrow1: 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
Headachetoigboh:

If u do anyhow during this election against igbos,u will receive it wotowoto.
We have new sheriff in town. His name is Frank Mbah.

πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

You will still come to nairaland to start insulting him when he refused to serve your interest and by the way he is not appointed yet grin grin grin
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Goke7: 2:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

You see people crying that our politicians are wicked some of them if you know what their family members are doing to people in place or work or gathering you will close mouth... Put some of them in public offices you will see current politicians as saint

that's why I don't take most Nigerians' views on political issues seriously anymore. The average Nigerian is just an opportunist waiting to take advantage of his fellow citizen. You are threatening me to get PVC, threaten me to vote for your own person, even threaten me on when I should stay or leave my house. When you see how people even treat their drivers or housemaids, you will know we are really under siege as a people. Nonsense and ingredients.

1 Like

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by saintrow1: 2:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
IFSHR:

Are you supporting a dementia president grin grin grin

No name mentioned, but tears giving....

He built modern lagos, I will never support okoro that is wanted for drugs in Malaysia. I will never support a fool that use state money to open beer factory when a reasonable governor in lagos invested in rice mill. Go and collect your bucket, you will cry a river when inec start releasing the results grin tongue
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by saintrow1: 2:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
Headachetoigboh:

If u do anyhow during this election against igbos,u will receive it wotowoto.
We have new sheriff in town. His name is Frank Mbah.

πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Werey looks like your sheriff is going to ogun state not lagos grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/7543376/frank-mba-proposed-cp-ogun
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Fearyourcreator: 3:01pm On Jan 27, 2023
Goke7:

that's why I don't take most Nigerians' views on political issues seriously anymore. The average Nigerian is just an opportunist waiting to take advantage of his fellow citizen. You are threatening me to get PVC, threaten me to vote for your own person, even threaten me on when I should stay or leave my house. When you see how people even treat their drivers or housemaids, you will know we are really under siege as a people. Nonsense and ingredients.
Lolzzzz ... Ordinary make southerners just support one person see wahala everywhere ... My own anyone trying to attach their life to how govt is being run will have problem... One just have to take ones life more serious ooo... I can never trust any politicians... The way some are talking as if one person enter like this everywhere go turn paradise ... I just dey laff
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Fearyourcreator: 3:01pm On Jan 27, 2023
makavalley:

It is not against their will rather ignorance.
Okay
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by IFSHR: 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
saintrow1:

He built modern lagos, I will never support okoro that is wanted for drugs in Malaysia. I will never support a fool that use state money to open beer factory when a reasonable governor in lagos invested in rice mill. Go and collect your bucket, you will cry a river when inec start releasing the results grin tongue

30k BMC Student don drop quote... grin

You pay master attended what primary school?
Attended which secondary school?

You pay master have a drug case he is yet to address

A bullion van mistakenly find his way to his government house converted to private residence a day before election and them open gate for them to enter.

He built Lagos to the extent, he cant even trust his health with any of the medical centre in Lagos.

When they speak blue, he answers white.

Same dementia candidate accused pdp of causing fuel scarcity grin grin

Lagos he built is adjudged one of the worst city to live in in Africa

Rice mill? How much is bag of rice in Lagos market? I am sure you can't know, cos they always give you one bag every 4years when they need to empty your brain and pour sawdust inside...so to might still be enjoying it.

You said obi is wanted for drug in Malaysia grin grin....in your family WhatsApp group ABI....

I no even pity you at all....na your generation unborn I pity...

come back here after the election, I will offer you enough towel to soak your tears

Check your past comment werey

You said northerner no get sense...you pay master choose a Muslim northerner.

And the last one you said Tinubu can never be Nigeria president....that was when you had a working brain before they offered you 30k payment every 2 months cheesy grin

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by DrAkpamudehe: 11:45pm On Jan 27, 2023
saintrow1:

What is modern about Lagos after Tinubu or during the reign of Tinubu as a governor?

There is something abjectly wrong with your brain if you have any
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Idiotseverywher: 11:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
just look at this kids displaying is ignorance on internet.You owns the market or Lagos state owns it?
It won’t cost LASG anything to level that place and turn it into a playing field.
Them don dey mean you guys for that Alaba since many years ago.
They are just patiently looking for a day you go shit,them go level it down.
Just dey play.
. I don't even know why you shook worry over the issue, don't come to my shop if you don't have your PVC that's all
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by saintrow1: 2:06am On Jan 29, 2023
IFSHR:

30k BMC Student don drop quote... grin

You pay master attended what primary school?
Attended which secondary school?

You pay master have a drug case he is yet to address

A bullion van mistakenly find his way to his government house converted to private residence a day before election and them open gate for them to enter.

He built Lagos to the extent, he cant even trust his health with any of the medical centre in Lagos.

When they speak blue, he answers white.

Same dementia candidate accused pdp of causing fuel scarcity grin grin

Lagos he built is adjudged one of the worst city to live in in Africa

Rice mill? How much is bag of rice in Lagos market? I am sure you can't know, cos they always give you one bag every 4years when they need to empty your brain and pour sawdust inside...so to might still be enjoying it.

You said obi is wanted for drug in Malaysia grin grin....in your family WhatsApp group ABI....

I no even pity you at all....na your generation unborn I pity...

come back here after the election, I will offer you enough towel to soak your tears

Check your past comment werey

You said northerner no get sense...you pay master choose a Muslim northerner.

And the last one you said Tinubu can never be Nigeria president....that was when you had a working brain before they offered you 30k payment every 2 months cheesy grin

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Wonderful, my comment hurt you soooo bad and deep into your bones that you felt soooo bitter to give your jobless life work to do by digging out comment from 2021, looooooooooooooooooool. Wow I really fill blessed and motivated to make more comments on nairaland, you really valued me for you to go the extra mile.

No let's get down to business
Mr elede, pls tell me where I mentioned tinubu in that comment. That comment was in respond to someone that insulted tinubu but the mistake I made was that I didn't quote the person, it never bothered me anyway. You brought it up because you were desperate to discredit my love for Tinubu the Greatest, you brought it up to console your bitterness but guess what oloshi, you have laboured in vain. The more you hate him the more tinubu is loved and adored by both the young and the old people. Even those that hated him yesterday, those that critised him yesterday are now on the fore front campaigning for him. People like FFK and Co. If you like call me a student which im not, a bi you know me from somewhere or me and your mama or papa dey the same class ni? Anyway it shows how daft and deluded you are. If you like tell me that tinubu or someone offered me 30k, I don't give a shit. In fact 30k is too much, #20 naira is enough.

Let me address the other trash that you wrote

You said tinubu did not attend primary or secondary school right. If it not that maggots are running marathon inside your parent, how can someone that did not go to primary or secondary was able to enrol into a university in America and graduated. The Chicago state university have confirmed this so many times to you children of hate. Now let me ask you, how will someone who did not go to primary school or secondary school be able to read and write to enter a university, study and still graduate. Can you see that "Ori iya ti baje, ori baba ti buru". Tinubu had the education that NO one in your family, lineage as ever had, eyin olodo oshi. That is a link of Reno confirming it, continue to find tinubu's primary and secondary school. Ode
https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/11/19/tinubu-graduated-from-chicago-state-university-i-wasted-4000-to-investigate-him-omokri/
2. Regarding drug case, we know you enemies of yorubas. Whenever you see a successful and powerful yoruba person, you always express your hate and bitterness towards them and you fools will always come up with all sort of crap to discredit that yoruba person. The US governments have said it over and over again that they don't have any case or anything relating to drug against tinubu but because you rats are desperate to make him look bad, you keep on talking about it. If you people have facts, take him to court or in form the US governments or shut the f**k up. We know for fact that obi is wanted, all his tribes me are in jail while some are on death row for drug related offenses. Obi and his fellow ibos are globally known as the drug baron tribe of Africa.
3. Bullion van, another trash that doesn't make sense. Whether it miss road or it right destination is tinubu's house, it is your money or your useless fathers money. Did you see what was inside the bullion from or did they tell you that tinubu took the money from central bank or GTB? Even before tinubu joined politics, he was already a successful man, so therefore the man can do whatsoever he pleases with his money. I know people like you are enemy of wealth, you will always hate on what you and your generations to come will never have. By the way bullion vans are not only meant for carrying cash, they can also be used to carry gold, art and other valuable assets. Google it and see for yourself, Mr ignorant.
4. You said "He built Lagos to the extent, he cant even trust his health with any of the medical centre in Lagos" is it your health or your father health? Did he borrow money from you to pay his hospital bill?
5. "When they speak blue, he answers white. Is tinubu using your fathers mouth or your mouth? Did he force you to listen?
6. "Same dementia candidate accused pdp of causing fuel scarcity grin grin" please since you are tinubu's doctor please show us his medical record that states that tinubu is suffering from dementia. I pity your life, those that we're mocking buhari then are dead now, some of them are unstable and they will never recover again. The same buhari will finish 8 years of his administration in May this year. Shame on people like you, it shows that NO matter how much you hate, your aim and objectives will never be achieved and you will remain sad and bitter for the rest of your life.
7. "Lagos he built is adjudged one of the worst city to live in in Africa" pls where is anambra? The same lagos that house refuges and strangers ibos, who are joyfully eating crumbs from yorubas table. The same lagos single handedly built a light rail and seaport. Lagos became the worst city but every tribe wants to live in lagos, one particular tribe from the east will steal or do olosho work to gather money to run to lagos and live there. Worst indeed, envious being, ODE.
8. Oloshi, price are set based on inflation, I know you don't have a basic education to understand how business works. Aside from that your brain did not tell you the benefit of producing rice locally, how it will improve naira, provide job opportunities and prevent importation of foreign rice. You are concern about the price because you and your family struggle to eat rice often, lol you've just indirectly exposed yourself. If you can't afford rice please buy yellow garri and drink it. Building a rice mill is better than beer factory, it's common sense which you seriously lack.
9. "You said obi is wanted for drug in Malaysia grin grin....in your family WhatsApp group ABI" No, it's actually in your family meeting's diary, recorded and kept by your #2k olosho mother.
10. "I no even pity you at all....na your generation unborn I pity." leave my generation for me, I have already secure the future of my generation, focus on how you will remove the family curse that is sitting on top of your family and your generations to come. Even if nigeria becomes Dubai today, you and your family will still continue to suffer in poverty. Nigeria, tinubu and buhari is not your problem, you are cursed and you can never come out of it. Aye eti baje anyway, oloriburuku oloshi, omo elede.
I don't need to check my comment, I let it for you and your jobless and desperate fool to keep busy.
You don't even have towel, you want to give out one. If you really have one then you must have stolen it from your neighborhood when the owner was drying it. Ole

Please keep yourself busy and dig more of my comments, you must really value me. The more you try to make me look bad, the more energetic I become, the more I will continue to promote and love tinubu. GO and collect your bucket, you will cry a river.
"You said northerner no get sense...you pay master choose a Muslim northerner" lucky we found one that is useful and capable. End of story. Werey

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by IFSHR: 7:50am On Jan 29, 2023
[s]
saintrow1:

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Wonderful, my comment hurt you soooo bad and deep into your bones that you felt soooo bitter to give your jobless life work to do by digging out comment from 2021, looooooooooooooooooool. Wow I really fill blessed and motivated to make more comments on nairaland, you really valued me for you to go the extra mile.

No let's get down to business
Mr elede, pls tell me where I mentioned tinubu in that comment. That comment was in respond to someone that insulted tinubu but the mistake I made was that I didn't quote the person, it never bothered me anyway. You brought it up because you were desperate to discredit my love for Tinubu the Greatest, you brought it up to console your bitterness but guess what oloshi, you have laboured in vain. The more you hate him the more tinubu is loved and adored by both the young and the old people. Even those that hated him yesterday, those that critised him yesterday are now on the fore front campaigning for him. People like FFK and Co. If you like call me a student which im not, a bi you know me from somewhere or me and your mama or papa dey the same class ni? Anyway it shows how daft and deluded you are. If you like tell me that tinubu or someone offered me 30k, I don't give a shit. In fact 30k is too much, #20 naira is enough.

Let me address the other trash that you wrote

You said tinubu did not attend primary or secondary school right. If it not that maggots are running marathon inside your parent, how can someone that did not go to primary or secondary was able to enrol into a university in America and graduated. The Chicago state university have confirmed this so many times to you children of hate. Now let me ask you, how will someone who did not go to primary school or secondary school be able to read and write to enter a university, study and still graduate. Can you see that "Ori iya ti baje, ori baba ti buru". Tinubu had the education that NO one in your family, lineage as ever had, eyin olodo oshi. That is a link of Reno confirming it, continue to find tinubu's primary and secondary school. Ode
https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/11/19/tinubu-graduated-from-chicago-state-university-i-wasted-4000-to-investigate-him-omokri/
2. Regarding drug case, we know you enemies of yorubas. Whenever you see a successful and powerful yoruba person, you always express your hate and bitterness towards them and you fools will always come up with all sort of crap to discredit that yoruba person. The US governments have said it over and over again that they don't have any case or anything relating to drug against tinubu but because you rats are desperate to make him look bad, you keep on talking about it. If you people have facts, take him to court or in form the US governments or shut the f**k up. We know for fact that obi is wanted, all his tribes me are in jail while some are on death row for drug related offenses. Obi and his fellow ibos are globally known as the drug baron tribe of Africa.
3. Bullion van, another trash that doesn't make sense. Whether it miss road or it right destination is tinubu's house, it is your money or your useless fathers money. Did you see what was inside the bullion from or did they tell you that tinubu took the money from central bank or GTB? Even before tinubu joined politics, he was already a successful man, so therefore the man can do whatsoever he pleases with his money. I know people like you are enemy of wealth, you will always hate on what you and your generations to come will never have. By the way bullion vans are not only meant for carrying cash, they can also be used to carry gold, art and other valuable assets. Google it and see for yourself, Mr ignorant.
4. You said "He built Lagos to the extent, he cant even trust his health with any of the medical centre in Lagos" is it your health or your father health? Did he borrow money from you to pay his hospital bill?
5. "When they speak blue, he answers white. Is tinubu using your fathers mouth or your mouth? Did he force you to listen?
6. "Same dementia candidate accused pdp of causing fuel scarcity grin grin" please since you are tinubu's doctor please show us his medical record that states that tinubu is suffering from dementia. I pity your life, those that we're mocking buhari then are dead now, some of them are unstable and they will never recover again. The same buhari will finish 8 years of his administration in May this year. Shame on people like you, it shows that NO matter how much you hate, your aim and objectives will never be achieved and you will remain sad and bitter for the rest of your life.
7. "Lagos he built is adjudged one of the worst city to live in in Africa" pls where is anambra? The same lagos that house refuges and strangers ibos, who are joyfully eating crumbs from yorubas table. The same lagos single handedly built a light rail and seaport. Lagos became the worst city but every tribe wants to live in lagos, one particular tribe from the east will steal or do olosho work to gather money to run to lagos and live there. Worst indeed, envious being, ODE.
8. Oloshi, price are set based on inflation, I know you don't have a basic education to understand how business works. Aside from that your brain did not tell you the benefit of producing rice locally, how it will improve naira, provide job opportunities and prevent importation of foreign rice. You are concern about the price because you and your family struggle to eat rice often, lol you've just indirectly exposed yourself. If you can't afford rice please buy yellow garri and drink it. Building a rice mill is better than beer factory, it's common sense which you seriously lack.
9. "You said obi is wanted for drug in Malaysia grin grin....in your family WhatsApp group ABI" No, it's actually in your family meeting's diary, recorded and kept by your #2k olosho mother.
10. "I no even pity you at all....na your generation unborn I pity." leave my generation for me, I have already secure the future of my generation, focus on how you will remove the family curse that is sitting on top of your family and your generations to come. Even if nigeria becomes Dubai today, you and your family will still continue to suffer in poverty. Nigeria, tinubu and buhari is not your problem, you are cursed and you can never come out of it. Aye eti baje anyway, oloriburuku oloshi, omo elede.
I don't need to check my comment, I let it for you and your jobless and desperate fool to keep busy.
You don't even have towel, you want to give out one. If you really have one then you must have stolen it from your neighborhood when the owner was drying it. Ole

Please keep yourself busy and dig more of my comments, you must really value me. The more you try to make me look bad, the more energetic I become, the more I will continue to promote and love tinubu. GO and collect your bucket, you will cry a river.
"You said northerner no get sense...you pay master choose a Muslim northerner" lucky we found one that is useful and capable. End of story. Werey
[/s]

Trash as always.... Mention the school or ja so nu.....

Werey dey chop him vomit grin grin

1 Like

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by saintrow1: 10:47am On Jan 29, 2023
IFSHR:
[s][/s]

Trash as always.... Mention the school or ja so nu.....

Werey dey chop him vomit grin grin

Looooooooooooooool, Elede. Awon family e ti ja so nu atole, smello looooool.
It pained you that you've laboured in vain, you tried your hardest but it didn't get you nowhere loooooooooooool. Pele try and console yourself didirin. Continue digging Ode,
Please dig out more go back as far as 2011 when I joined nairaland, you didn't even have a phone then loool. Also go to arise TV your favorite anti tinubu, anti APC, anti yoruba TV channel and inform them or beg seun to put it on the front page looool. MUMU

MORE DIGGING PLEASE, werey

Labourer loooool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Joe Ajaero Emerges New NLC National President / Governor Ambode Receives Danny Glover In His Office (Photos) / Umahi & Obasanjo Honoured By Governor Ortom In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.