Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card (4186 Views)

Unemployment Is Making Me Loose Sanity.. / Opinion: Why Unemployment Is A Choice / Unemployment Is Affecting My Self Esteem! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by Onedayoneday: 11:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
tydi:
You can turn the potatoes to potatoes starch or tubers of yam grin

God never sleep

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by Nigerfine3: 1:12am On Jan 27, 2023
It is well.
Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by pussyeater(m): 4:55am On Jan 27, 2023
Onedayoneday:
I'm sad and depressed already in life. Unemployed status is tearing me apart by the day. I survive on whatever menial jobs available - short or long term but at the moment, none smiles at me.

My case as at now is a similar one to that of 1 Kings 17:12.

The photos attached below is what I bought with the last money on me. I trekked to the market and returned same to buy this. How long this will take me, I don't.

I dey God hand for survival and I dey God hand for a good job.

Good evening to you all

You must be a ritualist. How you take see money buy potatoes for this kind sapa? Abi you nor know say potatoes na rich man food ni.

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by techWriter3: 5:18am On Jan 27, 2023
When theresing the praises of lifestyle, theresing the praises of hope
Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by silibaba: 6:11am On Jan 27, 2023
In this life , once you take away pride and shame, you problem is half solved. Go and get menial job ln a construction sites. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by Onedayoneday: 7:02am On Jan 27, 2023
pussyeater:
You must be a ritualist. How you take see money buy potatoes for this kind sapa? Abi you nor know say potatoes na rich man food ni.

Potato is cheaper than even Garri.
Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by Onedayoneday: 7:03am On Jan 27, 2023
silibaba:
In this life , once you take away pride and shame, you problem is half solved. Go and get menial job ln a construction sites. Thank me later.

I do it bro. Na wetin dey survive me sometimes. Check my post again.
Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by ictplotter(m): 7:05am On Jan 27, 2023
Zonefree:
Rich kid.

You can even afford potatoes and you're still complaining undecided

Don't worry, just hang on, Peter Obi will soon stabilize everything. Your PVC is your only hope of survival now. Bring it out now and smile.
The way Obi stabilize n turn local Anambra state into Paris for 8yrs as governor of the small Anambra state.
It's just a pity clueless minds hav hijack once respected NL forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by finegirl233: 7:47am On Jan 27, 2023
Onedayoneday:

Why you thank Jesus?

Sorry sir.

I was touched when i read your story, i use to think my condition is bad but reading such stories always make me thank God. May your helper locate you soon IJN
Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by DrAkpamudehe: 7:58am On Jan 27, 2023
Zonefree:
Rich kid.

You can even afford potatoes and you're still complaining undecided

Don't worry, just hang on, Peter Obi will soon stabilize everything. Your PVC is your only hope of survival now. Bring it out now and smile.

Zombidiiot, can you shut up and stop building castles in the air? How old are you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by Onedayoneday: 8:58am On Jan 27, 2023
finegirl233:

Sorry sir.

I was touched when i read your story, i use to think my condition is bad but reading such stories always make me thank God. May your helper locate you soon IJN

Amen
Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by Onedayoneday: 8:59am On Jan 27, 2023
ictplotter:

The way Obi stabilize n turn local Anambra state into Paris for 8yrs as governor of the small Anambra state.
It's just a pity clueless minds hav hijack once respected NL forum.

Who will you vote for?
Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by Sirseedorf(m): 9:28am On Jan 27, 2023
Hmmm it's going to be better bro just be optimistic and work hard, being poor really degrade one self-esteem.

Times are hard, people that leave rich and luxurious life will never know the rough life the needy are going through, in fact am tired of life myself but the issue is that I can never kill myself talkless of commiting suicide, I will fight till 1percent of the blood and water in me dried out.

Hang on bro, no be only you kill Jesus, we go smile soon..

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by silibaba: 10:20am On Jan 27, 2023
Onedayoneday:

I do it bro. Na wetin dey survive me sometimes. Check my post again.
i would like 2 teach you a good skill, but am not always available.
Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by Berrityga: 10:59am On Jan 27, 2023
Some of us that are employed have been drinking garri since last week. Better thank God for your life and hope for a better day.

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by Onedayoneday: 11:28am On Jan 27, 2023
silibaba:
i would like 2 teach you a good skill, but am not always available.

I'm interested. Please reply PM.
Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by Bigseven(m): 11:37am On Jan 27, 2023
fman:
U even see to chop..
Some never even see not to talk of chop
who are the “some” ? Better him that he has spoken out. Stop that imaginary “some never see not to talk of chop” thing, if you wan encourage him do so, otherwise STFYM.

Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by silibaba: 1:02pm On Jan 27, 2023
Onedayoneday:

I'm interested. Please reply PM.

am not always available(not always in Nigeria like that).
Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by Onedayoneday: 4:52pm On Jan 27, 2023
silibaba:

am not always available(not always in Nigeria like that).

Sir, if it's an online skill, we can still work out plans on how to achieve that. Even if not, whenever you are around, we can do it. I'm really interested.
Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by Onedayoneday: 4:53pm On Jan 27, 2023
Sirseedorf:
Hmmm it's going to be better bro just be optimistic and work hard, being poor really degrade one self-esteem.

Times are hard, people that leave rich and luxurious life will never know the rough life the needy are going through, in fact am tired of life myself but the issue is that I can never kill myself talkless of commiting suicide, I will fight till 1percent of the blood and water in me dried out.

Hang on bro, no be only you kill Jesus, we go smile soon..

I can't kill myself either no matter what I am facing
Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by Awesome01(m): 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
Bro, just try and be eating something to sustain yourself o. No matter how small and petty. Because ulcer must not join hunger o. If you know u know.

May God help us.
Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by Onedayoneday: 9:43pm On Jan 27, 2023
Awesome01:
Bro, just try and be eating something to sustain yourself o. No matter how small and petty. Because ulcer must not join hunger o. If you know u know.

May God help us.

Thank you sir. I am on my potato dietary.
Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by UnfairLife7(m): 6:53am On Jan 28, 2023
silibaba:
This present administration is bad sir. How many industry or individual persons are into building now? If you know how most young guys venture into crime (cyber fraud) in this present administration, you'd be so surprised and amazed.

I had a strong 2.1 degree and unemployed. My survival was solely on menial jobs (not everyone will indulge in cyber fraud) that barely comes frequent

There are millions of average Nigerians out there going through series of difficulties/hardship despite coming out top in their various disciplines.

The few lucky ones are obviously underemployed, whose take home hardly take them home

Something is fundamentally wrong in this country
Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by Onedayoneday: 8:04am On Jan 28, 2023
UnfairLife7:
This present administration is bad sir. How many industry or individual persons are into building now? If you know how most young guys venture into crime (cyber fraud) in this present administration, you'd be so surprised and amazed.

I had a strong 2.1 degree and unemployed. My survival was solely on menial jobs (not everyone will indulge in cyber fraud) that barely comes frequent

There are millions of average Nigerians out there going through series of difficulties/hardship despite coming out top in their various disciplines.

The few lucky ones are obviously underemployed, whose take home hardly take them home

Something is fundamentally wrong in this country

The last paragraph ...#fact.

Faulty foundation.

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by pussyeater(m): 1:49am On Jan 29, 2023
Onedayoneday:

Potato is cheaper than even Garri.
Really? You mean Potato is cheaper than Hmmmm.....Cassava..... Garri.... Ewaaaaa
Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by Onedayoneday: 9:57am On Jan 29, 2023
pussyeater:

Really? You mean Potato is cheaper than Hmmmm.....Cassava..... Garri.... Ewaaaaa

Lol
Re: Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card by blaskikv: 11:08am On Jan 29, 2023
Hang in there

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Krones Group Vacancies / Scam Alert: Jobs Seekers, Beware Of These Site When Applying For A Job / 2018 Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Dangote Refinery (see Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.