Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Choking During Cumming Is Crazy Real Life Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Choking During Cumming Is Crazy Real Life Experience (3048 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Choking Me / She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed / Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choking During Cumming Is Crazy Real Life Experience by Mayowa112(m): 11:35pm On Jan 26, 2023
The person who founded and lncIuded choklng during sex must have been a seriaI kiIIer, you can't tell me otherwise.

I no understand how people take dey enjoy that thing.

I remember my girlfriend back then, social girl, living her best life and enjoying every bit of it. Innocent me wey never tear eyes back then be like small boy compared to her when it comes to things of the world.

We experimented different kinds of seร—, abi na she do the experiment ontop my body. BDSM ooo, CowgirI wey be say na man dey do the cowgirI, name them...we did it all and I like am somehow sha.

One day, we were doing our thing as usual, when she laid on the bed and said "Choke me". I shock fess cos I no understand why normal human being go talk say make person press her neck.

"Choke asin press your neck?" I asked her to be sure, while still moving back and forth inside her...

She moaned out her yes and carried my hands to her neck. Nwa Chineke like me started pressing neck while doing the do. I was pressing gently, she moaned again "Harder!"... I increased the press, she still talk say make I go harder.

I increased the force and continued, this mammy water was moaning. l dey press neck dey fear, this girl dey moan... Me sef start to dey moan small small with a touch of fear.

I dey moan dey fear, aunty started coughing... I dey choke am, she dey cough dey whine waist. I no know whether if she dey die abi if na part of the choklng rules.

The coughing increased and I was still choklng... Her eyes were going inside and l was still choklng. I was confused...na death dey come abi na she wan cum?

The coughing increased more and I quickly comot my hand for person daughter neck. The Marine spirit stopped coughing and was moaning out her words slowly..."Why did you stooppp?? ccccoonntinnnuueee??"

"Nkiru please wear your clothes and go back home, Prison food no sweet".

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Choking During Cumming Is Crazy Real Life Experience by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 26, 2023
โ€ฆ..and they did naming ceremony when they gave birth to you?

What a loss!

7 Likes

Re: Choking During Cumming Is Crazy Real Life Experience by Shegesweet(m): 11:44pm On Jan 26, 2023
Savage grin

4 Likes

Re: Choking During Cumming Is Crazy Real Life Experience by AmancalledGod: 11:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

What a loss!
grin grin
Re: Choking During Cumming Is Crazy Real Life Experience by Sniper101(m): 1:03am On Jan 27, 2023
Mi'lady tend to enjoy that choking shit
But, omรณ, I no like am at all; e no thrill me 1bit
Plus, it scares me whenever I choke her.
...prison food no sweet (no be lie)

And now?
She's even mentioned trying out BDSM
I've asked her to get the needed apparatus.

Na when she dun buy one or two show me
Then...
I'll know bitch was really serious abt dat shit ๐Ÿ˜’

1 Like

Re: Choking During Cumming Is Crazy Real Life Experience by kollinz1234(m): 5:16am On Jan 27, 2023
@op you funny die. Just enter comedy and end sapa in your life grin

6 Likes

Re: Choking During Cumming Is Crazy Real Life Experience by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:23am On Jan 27, 2023
You'd be amazed at people's sexual preferences grin

Op, if you don't like the choking game, try mildly constricting her during sex, this also involves mild choking and your girl will love you more for that.

1 Like

Re: Choking During Cumming Is Crazy Real Life Experience by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 27, 2023
Another werey ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Choking During Cumming Is Crazy Real Life Experience by henndukwe18: 11:01am On Jan 27, 2023
Some girls want it rough, some may want u to slap their ass, slap their face, spit on them, call them naughty names, push them, struggle as if u wnt to rape them and wrestle or fight dem while doing it. They can Neva enjoy it without those activities

4 Likes

Re: Choking During Cumming Is Crazy Real Life Experience by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 27, 2023
Killbillz:
Another werey ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Ikr, why aren't you responding? undecided
Re: Choking During Cumming Is Crazy Real Life Experience by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 27, 2023
Nia69:
Ikr, why aren't you responding? undecided
Stop the PM's and mentions. There's nothing to respond to
Re: Choking During Cumming Is Crazy Real Life Experience by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 27, 2023
Killbillz:

Stop the PM's and mentions. There's nothing to respond to
I have a gift for you. ๐Ÿ™‚
Re: Choking During Cumming Is Crazy Real Life Experience by Generalwoodz(m): 11:30am On Jan 27, 2023
Communication is key in sex. Talk to her and learn what cuts it for her. Joke about stuff, appreciate her body and be very observant of her sex move...

I have FB account for sell because HUNGER wan shift my womb

1 Like

Re: Choking During Cumming Is Crazy Real Life Experience by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 27, 2023
Nia69:
I have a gift for you. ๐Ÿ™‚
U must have me mistaken for someone else... I don't need anything from u
Re: Choking During Cumming Is Crazy Real Life Experience by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 27, 2023
Killbillz:

Not at all. cheesy Why are we enemies?
Re: Choking During Cumming Is Crazy Real Life Experience by Mayowa112(m): 11:43am On Jan 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

What a loss!

toxic human being pls make sure you take your drugs complete pls
Re: Choking During Cumming Is Crazy Real Life Experience by RedpillAnalyst: 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
Guys becareful with these people. Don't choke your way to prison ooo.

1 Like

Re: Choking During Cumming Is Crazy Real Life Experience by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
Killbillz:

sad
Re: Choking During Cumming Is Crazy Real Life Experience by Streetmovement(m): 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Take your time and learn every sexual act well so that you will not go and kill somebody's daughter cheesy, choking no mean say make you press her neck kill grin

Only when you're naive you act in a loseguarding way

You're funny sha
Re: Choking During Cumming Is Crazy Real Life Experience by tarantino1: 1:03pm On Jan 27, 2023
Reminds me of the actor David Carradine

He hanged himself with a rope while masturbating and died in the process. It's something he liked doing on a regular according to his ex but that particular incident killed him.

It's a shameful way to go ๐Ÿ˜‚. E better may you die from sex or planned suicide sef than through that way.

Re: Choking During Cumming Is Crazy Real Life Experience by detectivejones: 1:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
I almost choked with water reading this grin
Re: Choking During Cumming Is Crazy Real Life Experience by chuksoyo21(m): 2:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
Mayowa112:
The person who founded and lncIuded choklng during sex must have been a seriaI kiIIer, you can't tell me otherwise.

I no understand how people take dey enjoy that thing.

I remember my girlfriend back then, social girl, living her best life and enjoying every bit of it. Innocent me wey never tear eyes back then be like small boy compared to her when it comes to things of the world.

We experimented different kinds of seร—, abi na she do the experiment ontop my body. BDSM ooo, CowgirI wey be say na man dey do the cowgirI, name them...we did it all and I like am somehow sha.

One day, we were doing our thing as usual, when she laid on the bed and said "Choke me". I shock fess cos I no understand why normal human being go talk say make person press her neck.

"Choke asin press your neck?" I asked her to be sure, while still moving back and forth inside her...

She moaned out her yes and carried my hands to her neck. Nwa Chineke like me started pressing neck while doing the do. I was pressing gently, she moaned again "Harder!"... I increased the press, she still talk say make I go harder.

I increased the force and continued, this mammy water was moaning. l dey press neck dey fear, this girl dey moan... Me sef start to dey moan small small with a touch of fear.

I dey moan dey fear, aunty started coughing... I dey choke am, she dey cough dey whine waist. I no know whether if she dey die abi if na part of the choklng rules.

The coughing increased and I was still choklng... Her eyes were going inside and l was still choklng. I was confused...na death dey come abi na she wan cum?

The coughing increased more and I quickly comot my hand for person daughter neck. The Marine spirit stopped coughing and was moaning out her words slowly..."Why did you stooppp?? ccccoonntinnnuueee??"

"Nkiru please wear your clothes and go back home, Prison food no sweet".

Bro, I swear, you no well...

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Delete Your Ex's Number / Elon Musk Set To Launch Robot Wives!!! / A Single Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.