Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Why You Should Not Delete Your Ex's Number - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Not Delete Your Ex's Number (3033 Views)

How I Saved My Girlfriend Now Ex Number / Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted / Will You Delete Your Social Media Accounts To Save Your Relationship - Insideout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Not Delete Your Ex's Number by SPAMBOX7: 2:35pm On Feb 14, 2023
I heard too many people saying you should keep your ex's number after breakup. Some even go as far as saying it's immature and weak if you delete your ex's number.. You are meant to keep it and make them watch you prosper and blossom bla bla bla.

For me I do not see any logic in that aside someone who is finding it difficult letting go.

Unless you are the one who messed up I do not see any reasons why one shouldn't delete their ex's number, as it helps you move on faster and meet new people.
To me it's just about you telling yourself it's about time to move on with your life cos if you still have their number chances of you succumbing and going back to them are always higher than chances of you moving on. So unless you are not ready to move I don't I see any reason why you should keep an ex's number.

Well to those who have an opposition to this kindly let us know why you should still keep your ex's number. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Delete Your Ex's Number by Christiansimon: 3:07pm On Feb 14, 2023
I Don Block Number And Social Media Account, remain For Me To Delete The Pictures.but The Pictures No Do Me Anything,i Too Cute for Those Pictures.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Delete Your Ex's Number by fortunateme: 3:32pm On Feb 14, 2023
Christiansimon:
I Don Block Number And Social Media Account, remain For Me To Delete The Pictures.but The Pictures No Do Me Anything,i Too Cute for Those Pictures.
Me after deleting the number, some years down the line I've been trying to recall the number but to no avail. I just know that it ends with 502 cos I call her my 504

7 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Delete Your Ex's Number by SPAMBOX7: 3:57pm On Feb 14, 2023
fortunateme:

Me after deleting the number, some down the line I've been trying to recall the number but to no avail. I just know that it ends with 502 cos I call her my 504
That means if you hadn't delete the number you would have tried reaching her?

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Delete Your Ex's Number by fortunateme: 5:43pm On Feb 14, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
That means if you hadn't delete the number you would have tried reaching her?
Not a lie. Spent some of my best val with her.
Re: Why You Should Not Delete Your Ex's Number by Luizkid(m): 7:38pm On Feb 14, 2023
She has my number by head since 2011 grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Delete Your Ex's Number by ITbomb(m): 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2023
I don't delete, I might change the name.
So that I don't mistakenly pick calls I'm not supposed to pick

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Delete Your Ex's Number by RealMarv(f): 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2023
I didn't delete his number; I only changed the name. It's been close to four years now and we've both moved on. Though we rarely chat, we don't hold anything against each other. If at any point, either of us calls (very unlikely), we'd definitely pick up. C'mon it's not that deep.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Not Delete Your Ex's Number by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 6:55pm On Feb 17, 2023
I don't ever delete the numner of an ex because I know I will still bang her in future whenever the opportunity presents itself grin

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Some Ladies That Just Got Married Are Still Sleeping With Their Sugar Daddy / She Says I Invade Her Privacy / Nigerians In USA, Why Do You Always Go Home When Searching For Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.