Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

My Girlfriend Is Choking Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Choking Me (36130 Views)

Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? / She's Choking Me( / She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Prechgold1180(m): 11:02am On Jul 06, 2021
Hello everyone please sorry to disturb you with my personal problem I just feel it best I table the matter here.

Let me try to be short.

Please how do I tell my girlfriend to go back to her house without offending or sounding rude?
I am a young guy and she is also young too currently in my final year she is a graduate on her own side she graduated last year.

She travelled outta Nigeria after graduation came back after 1 month.
Ever since she got back she has been in my house close to two months now and she is not even talking about leaving.

I don’t even have my space again
I can’t even go out with my friends she always calling for my attention.
It is choking me seriously I can’t even keep female friends because she is always complaining.
All my friends are now referring to me as a married man.

Pls how do I tell her to go back without hurting her.

Me don tire i swear

143 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by lilvicky68(m): 11:04am On Jul 06, 2021
Just be straight forward.. tell her to go so that you can fornicate with other girls without disturbance..

496 Likes 27 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Cerebellum: 11:09am On Jul 06, 2021
Mumu OPgrin

Just Start dey beat and slap her steady steady...you'll see she will just leave willingly,,, shebi you don't have sense ni

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Mophor: 11:09am On Jul 06, 2021
Damn Niggar!!!!
You never come here to seek advice when she wanted to move in cz you were busy thinking of lashing her everyday and night without thinking of what’s happening presently.... That’s marriage experience my niggar so nurse your wound

385 Likes 21 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by slawormiir: 11:11am On Jul 06, 2021
Damnnn niggar
This niggar is tired of banging.....

You don't know what you have put your hand into

293 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by ouzo1(m): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2021
bros u ma u wan follow deport her from ur house ni, just assume say u don marry u go dey alright las las.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by donbachi(m): 11:19am On Jul 06, 2021
U Just need space to cheat..nothing else.
Tell her off and she will tell u,she's already pregnant.

117 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by fati2001(m): 11:24am On Jul 06, 2021
Prechgold1180:
Hello everyone please sorry to disturb you with my personal problem I just feel it best I table the matter here
Let me try to be short
Please how do I tell my girlfriend to go back to her house without offending or sounding rude
I am a young guy and she is also young too currently in my final year she is a graduate on her own side she graduated last year)
She travelled outta Nigeria after graduation came back after 1 month
Ever since she got back she has been in my house close to two months now and she is not even talking about leaving
I can’t even go out with my friends she always calling for my attention
It is choking me seriously I can’t even keep female friends because she is always complaining
All my friend are now referring to me as a married man

Pls how do I tell her to go back without hurting her
Me don tire i swear

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Qpid5(m): 11:30am On Jul 06, 2021
Oga, you should know what to do, you can't just ask her to leave just like that, you have to sit her down, ask her what her plans is, from this discussions, you will knw if she's ready or not ready to leave your house.. If she plans to stay wit u, tell her you are not ready for such, that u need some space and time to focus on becoming ur real self

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by pyyxxaro: 11:39am On Jul 06, 2021
Start coughing every 5mins , strong cough oh

Make sure your eyes are red

Go and get fake doctor report

Tell her you have acute tuberculosis

Just de cough , de sneeze , de messs continuously at the same time

Before day go break she go don reach GOD IS GOOD MOTORS

266 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Prechgold1180(m): 11:45am On Jul 06, 2021
pyyxxaro:

man is bigger than this bro

47 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Prechgold1180(m): 11:45am On Jul 06, 2021
pyyxxaro:

Thanks am going to try this

14 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Creativeace(m): 11:45am On Jul 06, 2021
Dosent she have anywhere to go ?
Is it circumstance or she just choosed to stay with you ?
Have you been sleeping with her during this time,has she been cooking for you and performing other wifely duties ?

If yes then she feels entitled to the shelter you offer her,nothing goes for nothing.

You messed up man
Being a man includes being able to bring order where there is none.you really messed up

Its a fair trade,if she is performing wifely duties,then subconciously she expects you to perform manly duties

Start with curtailing any wifely benefits she has been giving you,the sex the care,the food,in one or two days her concious mind will get the gist.

Then at this point,sit her down and ask how far,whats her plans,where next,is she planning to stay with you forever ? If she dosent have any plans,make one for her and execute it

NB only go through this stress if you see a future with her if not,you know how agberos throw away pure water sachets after drinking ? throw her out of your house like that.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Prechgold1180(m): 11:49am On Jul 06, 2021
Creativeace:
Dosent she have anywhere to go ?
Is it circumstance or she just choosed to stay with you ?
Have you been sleeping with her during this time,has she been cooking for you and performing other wifely duties ?

If yes then she feels entitled to the shelter you offer her,nothing goes for nothing.

You messed up man
Being a man includes being able to bring order where there is none.you really messed up

Its a fair trade,if she is performing wifely duties,then subconciously she expects you to perform manly duties

Start with curtailing any wifely benefits she has been giving you,the sex the care,the food,in one or two days her concious mind will get the gist.

Then at this point,sit her down and ask how far,whats her plans,where next,is she planning to stay with you forever ? If she dosent have any plans,make one for her and execute it

NB only go through this stress if you see a future with her if not,you know how agberos throw away pure water sachets after drinking ? throw her out of your house like that.
She has a place to stay

Her dad has like three houses
One in edo two in delta

Her elder bro got something big in same delta

I nur just know why she is choking me
She is nice thou
I do love to marry when I am ready but for now I got to breath abeg

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Creativeace(m): 11:57am On Jul 06, 2021
Prechgold1180:

She has a place to stay

Her dad has like three houses
One in edo two in delta

Her elder bro got something big in same delta

I nur just know why she is choking me
She is nice thou
I do love to marry when I am ready but for now I got to breath abeg

Do what i said,withdraw,stop recieving the wifely benefits,the talk to her

Bravery is not just being ready to die for your woman but putting her in order,even if it hurts her feelings for you,its for her own good.

Talk to her first,she maybe hiding from something or someone,your duty is to find out.

40 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 06, 2021
Shey na u been dey find kpekus, now u don see steady kpekus u wan japa
Ntoor!

116 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Sanmel(f): 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
Eh God! Why are you guys like this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Prechgold1180(m): 12:52pm On Jul 06, 2021
Sanmel:
Eh God! Why are you guys like this?
Miss am not been bad
Me wanting space doesn’t mean I don’t love her ok

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Isokoson1: 12:59pm On Jul 06, 2021
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

Op I no even know wetin me wan tel you. . But I want you to know ogoro must Jump. ..

Use style style tell her.... Or force some lie lie call.. And tell her say momcy tell you say make you come say something happened... Tell her say make she dey go if you come back you go let her know.. Say mehn you go take long...

Ogoro must Jump

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by peppermint7(m): 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
When you de find kpekus
You no come for advice
Now e don tire you
You wan run

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Blacknote: 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
Your relationship right now.........

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by OBALOLA55(m): 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
Can
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Naijaguy12345(m): 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
Invite your dad to come and visit you or stay for few weeks. While your dad is around, ask her if she want to stay away for few weeks for privacy. Father in-laws sometimes intimidate women especially the young ones . Make sure your dad is always in the house , encourage him to wear boxers shorts with balls nearly visible grin grin and maybe those nets singlets with hairy chest also visible . Just about anything to put her off staying at your house and always discuss family matter while she’s around.

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by 4tomandchi: 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
Love is bitter sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
Choke her back
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by paulsibility(m): 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
You are tired of coming, now you want her to start going.

34 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Benards(m): 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
Prechgold1180:
Hello everyone please sorry to disturb you with my personal problem I just feel it best I table the matter here.

Let me try to be short.

Please how do I tell my girlfriend to go back to her house without offending or sounding rude?
I am a young guy and she is also young too currently in my final year she is a graduate on her own side she graduated last year.

She travelled outta Nigeria after graduation came back after 1 month.
Ever since she got back she has been in my house close to two months now and she is not even talking about leaving.

I can’t even go out with my friends she always calling for my attention.
It is choking me seriously I can’t even keep female friends because she is always complaining.
All my friends are now referring to me as a married man.

Pls how do I tell her to go back without hurting her.

Me don tire i swear

Lesson: Free kpekus dey get side effect

45 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by spiritedtete: 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
Very simple... tell her you are travelling... go to your friend's place or get an affordable hotel for the main time. Simple. And tell her one of your family Is coming to write exam and you can't leave her in the house

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Kriely(m): 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2021
She is not choking you.

You’re just looking for a way to continue your dirty cheating habit and she’s not letting you have it.

22 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? / Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? / MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.