Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. (2362 Views)

Need Help For My Wife C.S / What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special / It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by Jayboi(m): 1:17pm On Jan 27, 2023
May God bless him richly and his heart desires
Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by ANTAX99: 1:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
God bless you Dada.
Congratulations Op.
@Mods, move this to front page.
This rare act of kindness deserves more visibility.
Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by Creamypussy(f): 1:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
God bless you dada.
Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by Cornerstone2018: 1:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
May God bless you Mr/Mrs Dada, may God meet you at the point of your need, you will never lack. Your family shall continually be a blessing. No weapon fashioned against you and family shall prosper, we love you.
Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by viceddy95(m): 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2023
meobizy:
OP will come back looking for another favour.
How is that your concern?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by Princessdainty(m): 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
You and your wife should Encourage/enforce planned Parenting henceforth.

Go ahead and get a vasectomy.

As Mr Dada don help with hospital bills so...food nko? medicals? Education? For the next 18years?

Dey play!

Bringing kids into this world without an adequate provision/planning is recipe for generational poverty.

Africans wake up! Una too born.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by Oluneutral: 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2023
God bless the helper and I hope the op will not disappoint his helper by frolicking with strange women again.

Say me well to your wife and the baby.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by Felabrity: 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2023
Congratulations

Quick recovery
Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by Gift96: 8:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
The universe works in mysterious ways. May the kid be a testimony to greatness.
Mr Dada it's hard to find someone who will help with 20,000 without expecting such back talkless of over 100k.

May you and your kids always find divine favour wherever you go.
Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by oluplus(m): 8:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
God bless Dada, the giver for saving the situation.
Thank you
Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
peretei2024:
Good morning to you all, I dropped a message here yesterday that my wife is in dangerous situation and operation needs to be done immediately else I will lose her and unfortunately I didn't have the money.

Infact when I got to the hospital, the doctor told me my wife is just a Time-bomb waiting to expose anytime soon that assume I didn't bring her that hour, she might have died

Someone here called me and paid for the bill of #105,000(;which was the exact bill), up till this moment, I don't even know If the person is a man or a woman, but all I know is that person's name as Dada ,.... I won't called the other name for Security reasons.

My wife surgery was successful and both the baby and the mother are alive.

I just want to say I will name my baby after the name Dada Oluwafuns, because such a person is a God sent and deserve all the best.

Please I will like all the Pastor's and Imam on nairaland to pray for this person for me.

God will give you the biggest shock of your life Sir/Ma.
wow thats good. there r lots of good men on nairaland its only scammers that r stopping them from helping. may god bless that man that saved ur wife's life
Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by slan87(m): 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2023
Mr dada,
Na daada will you always witness for the rest of your life n your generations to come
Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by simplepee(f): 8:45pm On Jan 27, 2023
God bless the giver.

One thing for sure is that , it can never be one of those redpillers/alfamales/women bashers.
E sure me die say the person no even dey active/comment alot on NL.

There are lots of wonderful people on Nl, just know how to filter them.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by obinna58(m): 9:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
meobizy:
OP will come back looking for another favour.
So what?
Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by Unyimekelvin: 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2023
Dada will never lack, AmennnšŸ„ŗšŸ™
Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
It good you want to name your baby after your helper but the name Dada doesn't significant with the birth of your baby. Dada,taiye,kehide,idowu and aina are name relatively with their birth .choose the other name of your helper
Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by belvaakala(f): 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
God Bless you Dada
Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by peretei2024(m): 11:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
hakeemhakeem:
It good you want to name your baby after your helper but the name Dada doesn't significant with the birth of your baby. Dada,taiye,kehide,idowu and aina are name relatively with their birth .choose the other name of your helper

Noted, thanks such
Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by peretei2024(m): 11:25pm On Jan 27, 2023
peretei2024:

Noted, thanks such

Noted, thanks Sir
Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by Ishilove: 11:29pm On Jan 27, 2023
Princessdainty:
You and your wife should Encourage/enforce planned Parenting henceforth.

Go ahead and get a vasectomy.

As Mr Dada don help with hospital bills so...food nko? medicals? Education? For the next 18years?

Dey play!

Bringing kids into this world without an adequate provision/planning is recipe for generational poverty.

Africans wake up! Una too born.

Kuku carry knife and cut the epon by yourself na. With your mouth like vasectomy. Shior
Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by culf: 2:34am On Jan 28, 2023
Congratulations @op.

Thank you Dada, may God continue to bless you, protect you and grant all your heart desires.
Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by Brandiebird: 4:43am On Jan 28, 2023
Unyimekelvin:
Dada will never lack, AmennnšŸ„ŗšŸ™

Youā€™re the only person who added the Amen šŸ™ to their prayers! Itā€™s just well wishes if you donā€™t say AMEN!

I say a massive ameeeeeen for all these prayers before and after this comment.

Amen!
Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by peretei2024(m): 12:21pm On Jan 28, 2023
God bless you all for taken your precious time to pray for Mr. Dada.

Mr. Dada will always be in my heart and that of my family.

God bless.
Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by Justkatty(f): 3:13pm On Jan 28, 2023
Yes
We still have good people.
And may God keep blessing them and also everyone.
Re: Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. by Eddodoh(m): 6:25am On Jan 29, 2023
NL have people with good heart. I experienced this myself. U don't know them, they don't know. Infact, they don't bother to know U.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help With The New Fridge I Bought Yesterday / What Does It Takes To Do Yoruba Introduction / For My Ladies Please Learn From It - What Every Woman Should Know About Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.