Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,141 members, 7,811,213 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju (35792 Views)

PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory / Peter Obi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by PAWG(m): 5:47pm On Jan 27, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Isn't it obvious, APC and federal might intentionally allowed over voting in PDP strong hold

I laughed seeing Ede and Ikire results

How stupid can PDP be as an opposition

Take it easy before you lose it. Conspiracy theories should have limits except you're saying APC are masters of the game.

Did fereal might also allow David Lyon to be disqualified so PDP could win Bayelsa State?
Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by Tareq1105: 5:48pm On Jan 27, 2023
NohurryInLife:

God bless you for this brother. I knew over-voting would be used against them. Haba, if not for over-voting, those guys really & really won now.

If you're running 400 metres race and you cross another lane other than yours, you will be disqualified.

Over voting is cancellation. That's the position of the new electoral law and there's nothing Atiku can do about it even if he becomes the president.
Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by AAA593: 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2023
fuke:

Both sides had overvoting cancelled.

Oyetola from 375k to 314k.
Adeleke from 413k to 295k.

There were more overvoting on Adeleke side.
Very evident from Ede and Ikire results.

They were dumb.

INEC officials would tell you at the polling center that if there is
just a single difference from accredited voters and ballot paper
the unit will be cancelled

That is what plyed out here.

When you join the certificate issue which this judgement seems
to be silent about, Adeleke is a gonner.
How come more votes were deducted from pdp's votes? How did they come about the deductions
This must be a joke
Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by AAA593: 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2023
IgOga:

Ovevoting affected both parties in Ife, Ilesha, Ede amongst others....but PDP were too greedy with their own overvoting.....Adelele will not win even if Atiku becomes president. The electoral act 2022 is what sacked him not Tinubu
How come more votes were deducted from pdp's votes? How did they come about the deductions
This must be a joke
Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by AAA593: 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2023
muykem:
All votes were cancelled where over voting
were established for both pHow come more votes were deducted from pdp's votes? How did they come about the deductions
This must be a joke arties.
Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by Tareq1105: 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2023
Emekaonline:

The best Adeleke can get from the Supreme Court is if they order for rerun in those polling units. Otherwise, he is a goner. No court in the land will allow over voting to stand

2003 presidential election results in Ogun State was cancelled and deducted from the overall results bcoz Obasanjo ensured over voting to the point that total votes was more than the Registered voters in the state.

I'm sorry for Adeleke. He knew it was manipulated by his supporters to favour him but see what they've caused him.

How can Ede and Ikire results be more than Osogbo the capital? How many people are in Ede and Ikire put together?
Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by egunna(m): 6:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
AAA593:

This must be a joke
calm down junior,all votes in the affected polling units were cancelled.pdp polled more votes in those areas and that's y it affected them most.do u now understand?
Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by AAA593: 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
egunna:
calm down junior,all votes in the affected polling units were cancelled.pdp polled more votes in those areas and that's y it affected them most.do u now understand?
I laff grin
Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 6:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
Gozac:

This tribunal verdict will surely affect Tinubu negatively, just watch out especially in SW and north. Sentiments will swing against him and PDP will use it in their favour. Tinubu will be betrayed in the north

This is the only useful thing about your life: conspiracy talks.
Grow up and take responsibility for your life, win or lose, Tinubu have nothing to lose.
Let us get to the point where we can talk about you too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by 77up(m): 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
Jnkay:

Atiku will not manipulate the supreme court but sure verdict will be to the rightful winner of the election (Adeleke)
Even with both INEC and PDP has admitted there's over voting, you still think Adeleke was the rightful winner? Oga stop been too emotional and face reality grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by occam(m): 7:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
Tareq1105:

Even PDP lawyers saw the over voting and they couldn't challenge it. You know figures are factual.

Recall in 2003 presidential election, our highly referred Holy Angel Baba Obasanjo in his bid to return to power by force masterminded over voting in Ogun State to the extent that the votes were more than the registered voters in the state.

The Tribunal was overwhelmed to the point that about 65% of the polling units in the state recorded over voting. Buhari challenged him at the tribunal and the Tribunal cancelled Ogun State presidential results and it was deducted from the total results. It affected all the contestants.

So, it's not new. Adeleke himself knew that there were over voting in his strongholds. The new electoral law doesn't allow for rerun in such polling unit (s) but outright cancellation which is unfortunate for PDP.

So, even if Atiku win, he cannot change the law.

Lastly, don't forget that Tribunal is part of Electoral Process. Victory is not complete until all the processes are completed including Court/Tribunal.

While PDP was jubilating everywhere, APC was busy studying the results.

And people should accept the verdicts of the electoral tribunals; and if not satisfied appeal. Factual evidence of over voting was presented and the judges acted according to the law.

Sentimental and emotional apportioning blames to Apc or Tinubu shows lots of Nigerians still not clear how democracy works

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by goslowgoslow(m): 7:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
Asgard13:

Call Tinubu because he funds the mole(s)
What prove do you have?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by Ofunaofu: 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Isn't it obvious, APC and federal might intentionally allowed over voting in PDP strong hold

I laughed seeing Ede and Ikire results

How stupid can PDP be as an opposition

So there was no over voting in oyetola's strong holds

The black market judgement will be thrown away at the appeal court and the tribunal rebuked
Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by Kingspin(m): 8:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
SmartPolician:

I will take some time to explain this so that others can learn too.

Here's the thing: the electoral system we used in 2019 and the one we are using today are not the same. Sorry I don't have the strength to explain the disparity.

That said, Mahmood has done an excellent job at INEC. However, the challenge now is that other INEC officials are out to ruin the efforts of their boss.

Why did the judge upturn this election?

Simple..... over-voting.

What is over-voting?

First, BVAS is a new INEC technology that accredits voters through facial recognition and fingerprints. We didn't use it in 2019.

Now, what this means is that everyone who actually wants to vote must be there in person for the machine to clear him.

Unfortunately, the machine approved 50 people, for instance, but about 70 people voted. This is called over-voting.

Now, this simply means that the INEC officials in those polling booths are crooks, not the machine because the machine has done what it is supposed to do. In other words, INEC officials manipulated the actual voting, that's why there's excess of 20 votes.

Therefore, the decision of the judge on why they had excess of 20 votes, for instance, is why Adeleke is taking the verdict to appeal court. That's why I said it's the fault of INEC because they are not neutral, not even APC or PDP. The judge should have ordered a rerun in those centres.

So, I look forward to reading the verdict of the court word for word so I can learn how the judge arrived at the verdict.

If APC had won in Osun you will not be hearing all these. Remain me of what happened in IMO state. I repeat
Only INEC can rig elections successfully.
I don't believe in who wins in Nigeria. From the primary to the main election is manipulated by both INEC and politicians.
I see no change.
Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by Ntipia: 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2023
I thought this idiot said he doesn't have any candidate.
Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by Gozac: 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
gr8ofnnetwork:

This is the only useful thing about your life: conspiracy talks.
Grow up and take responsibility for your life, win or lose, Tinubu have nothing to lose.
Let us get to the point where we can talk about you too
I will be the happiest man to see Tinubu lose the election. Go and hug transformer for all I care
Atiku is coming
Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by johntolu: 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Which Atiku- from Dubai or
the one that said he doesn't need the Southerners Votes to win the elections,so if you are a Southerner,then fighting for Atiku or PDP is a waste of time,or you are after Money or Posts at detrimental future !
Our 16-$Billions ( Dollars )- Loan is still not accounted for that, today most Nigerians are still using generators in 21st at Century!
Very Shameful Indeed !

Our Brothers from the 'land of hatred',
aka as 'Osu Land', have a different opinion about elections involving a 'Fulbe' and an 'Afonja'.

Abubakar Shekau, Sheik Gumi or Ibrahim El-Zakzaky will come out victorious against any 'Afonja', in a free and fair election in 'Biafraudland'.

Indeed, the 'Fulbes' are the Lord & Savior of our 'Osu' Brothers, from Igboland.

Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by Tartasbags(m): 7:17am On Jan 28, 2023
Tareq1105:

Even PDP lawyers saw the over voting and they couldn't challenge it. You know figures are factual.

Recall in 2003 presidential election, our highly referred Holy Angel Baba Obasanjo in his bid to return to power by force masterminded over voting in Ogun State to the extent that the votes were more than the registered voters in the state.

The Tribunal was overwhelmed to the point that about 65% of the polling units in the state recorded over voting. Buhari challenged him at the tribunal and the Tribunal cancelled Ogun State presidential results and it was deducted from the total results. It affected all the contestants.

So, it's not new. Adeleke himself knew that there were over voting in his strongholds. The new electoral law doesn't allow for rerun in such polling unit (s) but outright cancellation which is unfortunate for PDP.

So, even if Atiku win, he cannot change the law.

Lastly, don't forget that Tribunal is part of Electoral Process. Victory is not complete until all the processes are completed including Court/Tribunal.

While PDP was jubilating everywhere, APC was busy studying the results.

But while announcing the result did the number of voters exceed the number of accredited voters?
Re: Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju by spencekat(m): 8:55am On Feb 09, 2023
God will save him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna / Profile Of Geoffery Oyeama, Minister Of Foriegn Affairs / Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.