Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Confusion As New Naira Note Shortage Takes Toll On Nigerians!! - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Confusion As New Naira Note Shortage Takes Toll On Nigerians!! (23807 Views)

New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) / What Can Five Naira Note Buy Nowadays? / Profit Taking Takes Toll On Exchange As Indices Dip By N49 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confusion As New Naira Note Shortage Takes Toll On Nigerians!! by horlahwaley(m): 8:46am On Jan 28, 2023
Marshal9:
Nothing like extension. Do transfer If money no de your hand that's the point of the whole cashless policy
all of you crying transfer as if online transactions is 100 percent efficient. Out of 10 services I rendered yesterday with the payment insisted on transfer i only received 5 credit alert the other 5 , clients said they have made the payment, i have not yet received credit alert till now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confusion As New Naira Note Shortage Takes Toll On Nigerians!! by horlahwaley(m): 8:49am On Jan 28, 2023
Biafraaa:

What do you mean by within a month? 3months was given. In all those 3months what were you doing until it's closing up to the deadline day?
werey, think for once. Are banks not just issuing new notes recently, even some banks still issuing old notes from their atm, seems you are in a dungeon

1 Like

Re: Confusion As New Naira Note Shortage Takes Toll On Nigerians!! by Adjovi: 9:08am On Jan 28, 2023
maasoap:

CBN is lying! They printed 200 billion naira new notes to replace 3.1 trillion naira of old notes in circulation just because Emefiele and Buhari want to go cashless

Nawa o. Monday will be serious
Re: Confusion As New Naira Note Shortage Takes Toll On Nigerians!! by MiaBeer(m): 9:33am On Jan 28, 2023
Padipadi:

I v been responding a kid. No vex. Take food cos I m not replying you anymore..

Padipadi okuko! You’re indeed a brainless and confused urchin. Look for things to do or you will be caught, embarrassed and roasted like a corn.

1 Like

Re: Confusion As New Naira Note Shortage Takes Toll On Nigerians!! by maasoap(m): 9:33am On Jan 28, 2023
Adjovi:

Nawa o. Monday will be serious

More serious than majority could ever imagine. Not just only Monday, but coming weeks starting from Monday

1 Like

Re: Confusion As New Naira Note Shortage Takes Toll On Nigerians!! by Padipadi(m): 9:45am On Jan 28, 2023
MiaBeer:

Padipadi okuko! You’re indeed a brainless and confused urchin. Look for things to do or you will be caught, embarrassed and roasted like a corn.
Wait o!
Are you now targeting people to be hurt?
So who's targeting you?
What's my offense aside having a different opinion with you?
Re: Confusion As New Naira Note Shortage Takes Toll On Nigerians!! by Dest8sman: 10:33am On Jan 28, 2023
When two elephants fight, the grasses bear the brunts.
When Tinubu's camp and Buhari's camp fight, the masses bear the brunts.

Re: Confusion As New Naira Note Shortage Takes Toll On Nigerians!! by Biafraaa: 10:50am On Jan 28, 2023
horlahwaley:
werey, think for once. Are banks not just issuing new notes recently, even some banks still issuing old notes from their atm, seems you are in a dungeon
This dungeon I'm in is like a Paradise you wish to be in your daily prayers.
Keep wailing. The policy is here to stay and I so much wish the deadline won't be extended ✌
Re: Confusion As New Naira Note Shortage Takes Toll On Nigerians!! by Sheggy13(m): 11:15am On Jan 28, 2023
Are there no Peter Obi supporters on this thread? I'm surprised cos you lot seem to be insulting Emefiele now. What changed suddenly? I thought you were praising him and Buhari before and laughing at Tinubu as if Tinubu or any of his family members join you on long ATM queues for new Naira notes. Mumu people.
Re: Confusion As New Naira Note Shortage Takes Toll On Nigerians!! by Unclefemolala(m): 11:31am On Jan 28, 2023
ArticleBeast:

So if I wan pay bike man I go do transfer of 250

Bike and buses are less than 500 max

Gather 100 and 50 naira na and pay
250 is 2 100 naira note and 50 naira
It's simple na
Re: Confusion As New Naira Note Shortage Takes Toll On Nigerians!! by MiaBeer(m): 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
Padipadi:

Wait o!
So who's targeting you?
What a dumb question. Go and check all the evil things you wrote about others especially Igbo people before talking about offense. Your hatred for others is the reason why you’re miserable. Wait o! Didn’t you say you won’t respond to my comment again? Cry cry baby!

1 Like

Re: Confusion As New Naira Note Shortage Takes Toll On Nigerians!! by Padipadi(m): 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2023
MiaBeer:

What a dumb question. Go and check all the evil things you wrote about others especially Igbo people before talking about offense. Your hatred for others is the reason why you’re miserable. Wait o! Didn’t you say you won’t respond to my comment again? Cry cry baby!
You v misquoted me o.
I don't v hate anyone.
I m here to correct. And if you feel you don't like my post, I don't like yours too.
I had to respond you to know your problem.
Cos those that hated Igbos are in the north.
I dey here dey support Obi sef.
I m not responsible for your worries bro.
Re: Confusion As New Naira Note Shortage Takes Toll On Nigerians!! by bisiswag(f): 2:24pm On Jan 28, 2023
stagger:

When did the president launch the currency? When was it rolled out?

You claim to have a brain but you cannot decipher that December 15 till date is NOT three months.
Leave d f***l , besides the ATMs kept dispensing old notes all this while. Haba, this is just pure wickedness.
Re: Confusion As New Naira Note Shortage Takes Toll On Nigerians!! by MiaBeer(m): 8:35pm On Jan 28, 2023
Padipadi:

Wait o!
So who's targeting you?
You’ve been outed on your hate and bigotry. Now you’re looking for sympathy and a way out. Stop mentioning people when you’re not ready for a black eye. You started with your defense of Akiolu and Igbo hater of like mind and I had to put you in your place. You can still be proud of your people without hating on others.

1 Like

Re: Confusion As New Naira Note Shortage Takes Toll On Nigerians!! by Padipadi(m): 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2023
MiaBeer:

You’ve been outed on your hate and bigotry. Now you’re looking for sympathy and a way out. Stop mentioning people when you’re not ready for a black eye. You started with your defense of Akiolu and Igbo hater of like mind and I had to put you in your place. You can still be proud of your people without hating on others.
Your madness has started biting people in your village
Re: Confusion As New Naira Note Shortage Takes Toll On Nigerians!! by MiaBeer(m): 11:41pm On Jan 28, 2023
Padipadi:

Your madness has started biting people in your village
You have a few more days to go. Igbo hater like you. Keep going from rallies to rallies looking for umbrellas and brooms and pockets to pick. Your days are numbered mumu.

1 Like

Re: Confusion As New Naira Note Shortage Takes Toll On Nigerians!! by Padipadi(m): 11:44pm On Jan 28, 2023
MiaBeer:

You have a few more days to go. Igbo hater like you. Keep going from rallies to rallies looking for umbrellas and brooms and pockets to pick. Your days are numbered mumu.
You are threatening me cos of my political opinion. You also lied I hated Igbos.
You also hated Yorubas. God and the law of Nigeria ll catch up with you.
Keep threatening people on social media and let's see if you are immune to your days being numbered. It's you that your days are numbered.
And see my screenshot of me helping you to tell a PDP idiot about obi.
🙈 Idiot!

Re: Confusion As New Naira Note Shortage Takes Toll On Nigerians!! by MiaBeer(m): 4:41am On Jan 29, 2023
Padipadi:

You are threatening me cos of my political opinion. You also lied I hated Igbos.
You also hated Yorubas. God and the law of Nigeria ll catch up with you.
Keep threatening people on social media and let's see if you are immune to your days being numbered. It's you that your days are numbered.
And see my screenshot of me helping you to tell a PDP idiot about obi.
🙈 Idiot!
I challenged you to tell us why you’re better than the average Igbo man you, some urchins and oba Akiolu hate but you failed. You’re are ignorant and you lack the ability to constructively articulate an argument. Again, your frustration is the reason why you hate us but God has blessed us already.

See one of your hateful outbursts below. Were you drunk when you wrote that? Or were you under the influence?

1 Like

Re: Confusion As New Naira Note Shortage Takes Toll On Nigerians!! by MrBroke(m): 7:08am On Jan 29, 2023
Bobbiee:
So if they use their phone or ATM for transactions they will die? Nigerians are just backward beings. Abeg, Emefiele must not move an inch from the deadline. People are just stubborn and like to drag others down. I even prefer the cashless policy. Money can be easily traced. There'll always be trails that you can't scrub away

I tire o, people are too scared of change and a lot too uneducated about things of life.
Re: Confusion As New Naira Note Shortage Takes Toll On Nigerians!! by MrBroke(m): 7:12am On Jan 29, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

What about those without access to banks in the deep rural and riverine areas ??
They only deal with cash!

So can't they change, can't they only deal with transfer or qr payment
Re: Confusion As New Naira Note Shortage Takes Toll On Nigerians!! by Padipadi(m): 11:48am On Jan 29, 2023
MiaBeer:

I challenged you to tell us why you’re better than the average Igbo man you, some urchins and oba Akiolu hate but you failed. You’re are ignorant and you lack the ability to constructively articulate an argument. Again, your frustration is the reason why you hate us but God has blessed us already.

See one of your hateful outbursts below. Were you drunk when you wrote that? Or were you under the influence?
What I wrote isn't a hateful outburst. Seems you lack reasoning ability. Anyone that tells urchins like you fact is your enemy. You hate the truth!
If a Yoruba man abused an Igwe or Obi of Onitsha in Igboland, you guys ll scream hell.
Do unto others what you want them to do to you.
If you can't peacefully show your concern to the Oba of Lagos but chose to disrespect his chair, then you deserve sticks.
You can imagine that Kanu was treated like a common criminal cos he tabled his agitations rudely.
You don't challenge who's in authority anyhow else you see anyhow!
I just educated you. Yet am sure you ll rudely respond me.
Re: Confusion As New Naira Note Shortage Takes Toll On Nigerians!! by MiaBeer(m): 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2023
Padipadi:

What I wrote isn't a hateful outburst. Seems you lack reasoning ability. Anyone that tells urchins like you fact is your enemy. You hate the truth!
If a Yoruba man abused an Igwe or Obi of Onitsha in Igboland, you guys ll scream hell.
Do unto others what you want them to do to you.
If you can't peacefully show your concern to the Oba of Lagos but chose to disrespect his chair, then you deserve sticks.
You can imagine that Kanu was treated like a common criminal cos he tabled his agitations rudely.
You don't challenge who's in authority anyhow else you see anyhow!
I just educated you. Yet am sure you ll rudely respond me.
You’re a loser and a fake Yoruba man. Real Yoruba people are accommodating and not as hateful as mumus like you and oba Akiolu. Cowards run away when they are caught in the act. Why are you denying your evil and hate on Igbo people. It’s good that I’m pointing it out because I will now be on your case going forward until you renounce your hatred and apologize unconditionally.

1 Like

Re: Confusion As New Naira Note Shortage Takes Toll On Nigerians!! by Padipadi(m): 6:05pm On Jan 29, 2023
MiaBeer:

You’re a loser and a fake Yoruba man. Real Yoruba people are accommodating and not as hateful as mumus like you and oba Akiolu. Cowards run away when they are caught in the act. Why are you denying your evil and hate on Igbo people. It’s good that I’m pointing it out because I will now be on your case going forward until you renounce your hatred and apologize unconditionally.
In all you v written. I can see your madness has no cure. In fact, I noticed you are a monitoring jobless boy here. Na only me and few others you dey respond to.
No p.
Go n drink garri, suffer head flat headed boy!
Re: Confusion As New Naira Note Shortage Takes Toll On Nigerians!! by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2023
Biafraaa:

What do you mean by within a month? 3months was given. In all those 3months what were you doing until it's closing up to the deadline day?

I still used the ATM yesterday and I got old naira notes.. who is to blame now ??

Since they announced it, banks have been dispensing old notes.
Re: Confusion As New Naira Note Shortage Takes Toll On Nigerians!! by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:19pm On Jan 29, 2023
MrBroke:

So can't they change, can't they only deal with transfer or qr payment

Do you know how many miles it takes to get to the city from those riverine areas ?

Only 55% of the Nigerian population are banked. What we are saying is that CBN should give Nigerians more time. Even the UK gave 24 months for their new currencies to circulate!
Re: Confusion As New Naira Note Shortage Takes Toll On Nigerians!! by MiaBeer(m): 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2023
Padipadi:

In all you v written. I can see your madness has no cure. In fact, I noticed you are a monitoring jobless boy here. Na only me and few others you dey respond to.
No p.
Go n drink garri, suffer head flat headed boy!
Check yourself very well and you may conclude that you’re actually the mad man here. Because most mad people are always quick to call others mad. I am a 1000 times better than you. So do the math. You hatred for Igbo people will add to your misery. You have a few more days to apologize or suffer more. Ok?

1 Like

Re: Confusion As New Naira Note Shortage Takes Toll On Nigerians!! by Padipadi(m): 11:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
MiaBeer:

Check yourself very well and you may conclude that you’re actually the mad man here. Because most mad people are always quick to call others mad. I am a 1000 times better than you. So do the math. You hatred for Igbo people will add to your misery. You have a few more days to apologize or suffer more. Ok?
Na you go suffer.
Very unreasonable foo l!
I v been objective here.
You can see I like Igbos n has shown support for Obi. But your madness is making you to be rude at all time.
Why did you quote me sef?
Never in your life quote me again.
Re: Confusion As New Naira Note Shortage Takes Toll On Nigerians!! by MiaBeer(m): 3:48am On Jan 30, 2023
Padipadi:

Na you go suffer.
Very unreasonable foo l!
I v been objective here.
You can see I like Igbos n has shown support for Obi. But your madness is making you to be rude at all time.
Why did you quote me sef?
Never in your life quote me again.
Someone has to cure you from hatred towards others. You have called Igbos all kinds of names and even tried to act as oba Akiolu’s spokesperson and defended his hate for igbos. Your madness is monumental. You quoted me first incase you have memory loss.

1 Like

Re: Confusion As New Naira Note Shortage Takes Toll On Nigerians!! by Padipadi(m): 8:19am On Jan 31, 2023
MiaBeer:

Someone has to cure you from hatred towards others. You have called Igbos all kinds of names and even tried to act as oba Akiolu’s spokesperson and defended his hate for igbos. Your madness is monumental. You quoted me first incase you have memory loss.
You are a moro n. You were the first to quote, you were the first to be tribalistic. You are demented
Re: Confusion As New Naira Note Shortage Takes Toll On Nigerians!! by MiaBeer(m): 10:25am On Jan 31, 2023
Padipadi:

You are a moro n. You were the first to quote, you were the first to be tribalistic. You are demented
Hate kiii you there. You’re a loser who think Igbo people are your problem when you wasted every opportunity you have. You’re caused already and that’s why you’re bitter. Get lost!

1 Like

Re: Confusion As New Naira Note Shortage Takes Toll On Nigerians!! by Padipadi(m): 2:26pm On Jan 31, 2023
MiaBeer:

Hate kiii you there. You’re a loser who think Igbo people are your problem when you wasted every opportunity you have. You’re caused already and that’s why you’re bitter. Get lost!
Fuc k you n your ancestors.
I love Igbos, love every tribe. But when a moro n like you show up, you get chained like a madman you are 💢

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Keys To Long Term Success In Your Business!!!! / Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? / 5 Subtle Ways People Waste Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.