Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

How Did Osun Tribunal Know That It Was PDP That Overvoted And Not APC? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Did Osun Tribunal Know That It Was PDP That Overvoted And Not APC? (2866 Views)

I’m Working For Tinubu, Not APC – Wike / Video Of People Paid To Attend A Rally Was Not APC But A LP Bus (Picture) / If These 3 Men Defect From APC To PDP, That's The End Of Tinubu's Ambitions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Osun Tribunal Know That It Was PDP That Overvoted And Not APC? by yemmit90: 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
Workch:
for example if am APC and I know that PDP has won x polling unit, I can just do overvoting there for that polling unit to be canceled.

This election is very rigable

Election is a secrete ballot, how would you have known that opposition party is winning before the declaration of results at PU?

No one can do that except the party have zero hope of getting votes from the said opposition strongholds.

Besides, if you were the opposition, would you've used the opportunity you have to do over voting instead of adding it to the main score within accreditation figure and boost your chance?

In as much as some of us hate APC (including myself), let be logical whenever other parties did wrong against them.

4 Likes

Re: How Did Osun Tribunal Know That It Was PDP That Overvoted And Not APC? by Workch: 5:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
yemmit90:

Election is a secrete ballot, how would you have known that opposition party is winning before the declaration of results at PU?

No one can do that except the party have zero hope of getting votes from the said opposition strongholds.

Besides, if you were the opposition, would you've used the opportunity you have to do over voting instead of adding it to the main score within accreditation figure and boost your chance?

In as much as some of us hate APC (including myself), let be logical whenever other parties did wrong against them.

lol, you are not a smooth criminal. You don't know anything I swear
Re: How Did Osun Tribunal Know That It Was PDP That Overvoted And Not APC? by garfield1: 5:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Exactly

You now see why I insist that Tinubu will win
Re: How Did Osun Tribunal Know That It Was PDP That Overvoted And Not APC? by garfield1: 5:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
Workch:
lol, you are not a smooth criminal. You don't know anything I swear

You can now see why I predict Tinubu to win.if Tinubu is losing massively in se ss,he can send billions to bribe inec and voters to cause crisis and overvoting to reduce obi's votes.obi does not have the capacity to stop tinubu
Re: How Did Osun Tribunal Know That It Was PDP That Overvoted And Not APC? by duro4chang(m): 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2023
Workch:
So it means that, if I am losing in a polling unit, I can sponsor overvoting, so that polling unit can be canceled?

Am I right?
This process is shit after all
If INEC does not allow it, it will fail
Re: How Did Osun Tribunal Know That It Was PDP That Overvoted And Not APC? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2023
garfield1:

You now see why I insist that Tinubu will win
Tinubu that is been sabotaged, even Buhari doesn't want him
Re: How Did Osun Tribunal Know That It Was PDP That Overvoted And Not APC? by Britishpea: 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2023
Johnnyessence:
you are very right bro

Judgement was based on what both candidates filed to the court.

Court won’t help you file a case. APC filed a case on over voting and pinpointed certain units. Tribunal strikes out some and saw irregularities in others. PDP filed a defense to counter the case but didn’t hold water. They can correct themselves in the appeal

1 Like

Re: How Did Osun Tribunal Know That It Was PDP That Overvoted And Not APC? by garfield1: 6:01pm On Jan 27, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Tinubu that is been sabotaged, even Buhari doesn't want him

Ok.you still haven't learnt anything
Re: How Did Osun Tribunal Know That It Was PDP That Overvoted And Not APC? by Omoawoke: 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
Workch:
So it means that, if I am losing in a polling unit, I can sponsor overvoting, so that polling unit can be canceled?

Am I right?
This process is shit after all

This is getting interesting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okonjo Iweala, World Bank Managing Director! / Adams Oshomole For Us Presient / 8,000 Security Personnel Mobilised In Sokoto For Saturday’s Guber Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.