Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission (47155 Views)

Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria / The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) / New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by jamesversion: 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
A flyover, a normal level road and an underpass. It's a 3in1 road.

A 3level flyover is different from this.
Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by Bragalane: 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
Same Dapo that built an airport and over 7 housing estate not to list the roads he built already n still working on atm.

Btruth:
even Dapo Abiodun too is a shame.
Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by Realists(m): 7:36pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ennoloa:
Kano is beautiful, Is this Kwankwaso Kano or Ganduje Kano
----
As a Christian, if you are supporting BAT [Muslim - Muslim]

You are wasting your vote 100%

You need to watch this and see how the north sees you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVFTz4Ms06I

Vote a balanced ticket

No where in the world would Muslim-Muslim condemn the killings of Christians

Vote wisely
Vote Labour Party

If you hate Muslims that much, why use Datti a Mauritanian Muslim your vice ?.
What an hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by Bragalane: 7:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
Project for project both Ganduje n Umahi have done beta than all you listed n that is not considering Umahi got lesser funding.

famouscargo4u:

I love your submission. Delta state received the highest allocation with nothing to show for it yet, he just borrowed 150billion naira for election. With huge allocation Bayelsa has and just 8 local government, nothing to show. The best performing governors in Nigeria today are Wike, El Rufai, Sanwoolu, Zulum, Ben Ayade etc.

2 Likes

Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by izubext007: 7:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
Very soon those Hausa traders will start selling orange 🍊 under the bridg
Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by Ennoloa: 7:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
Realists:

If you hate Muslims that much, why use Datti a Mauritanian Muslim your vice ?.
What an hypocrite.

I don't hate Muslims but I said Vote a balanced ticket

2 Likes

Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by kevinexit(m): 7:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
Why all these paintings? They are so meaningless.
Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by Bragalane: 7:40pm On Jan 27, 2023
What do you have to celebrate in Abia beside excruciating poverty, Enugu ?

Sleekfingers:

cheesy

I tire o.......

Wetin make Dubai, Abu Dhabi go kan do? Nigerians are still celebrating mere flyover in this 21st century.... Na wa o
Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by HighPriest86: 7:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
Creamypie:
at rukpokwo 1, mile 1, I over head bridge, waterside, 1 bridge, road to government house, I bridge. Between October 2021 and February 2022. You can still ask any person u know living there for confirmation. I saw them, and with proper diversion during the construction.

Oga, don't sit in your state & give false news.
* Wike never constructed any flyover within 4months
* Wike didn't construct any flyover in any of the places you mentioned
Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by Bragalane: 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2023
What bridge did Peter Obi build let us have the name photo n where he commissioned it. We are all alive when viviangist was posting the first ever bridge in Anambra by Obiano.

PrinceOfLagos:
This is beautiful

Moh247 afamed Seunmsg Tinubuadvocate imperialyoruba LeoDeking Helinues , when person do well, we will commend them.

Tinubu didn't build any bridge when he was Governor of Lagos. He didn't do much for the state so you don't expect me to support a monumental failure like Tinubu for president .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by Perfectbeing(m): 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2023
5starMan:

What of APC anti people policies and wickedness.
Tinubu's Lagos remains the most visited State in Nigeria.
Vote Tinubu for a progressive Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by Sleekfingers: 7:44pm On Jan 27, 2023
Bragalane:
What do you have to celebrate in Abia beside excruciating poverty, Enugu ?

That's their business.....I am simply saying why celebrating mere bridges in this 21st century.
Una for kuku carry drums and dancing around the bridges na

Even here in Lagos , Is like telling me to celebrate because Sanwo olu did the blue rail line....na him papa money he use do am? Is building infrastructures not part of governors job descriptions?
Nigerians got a long way to go . With these their stone reasoning
Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by Bragalane: 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2023
How many of this do you have in your state.

jamesversion:
A flyover, a normal level road and an underpass. It's a 3in1 road.

A 3level flyover is different from this.
Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by Creamypie(m): 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2023
HighPriest86:

Oga, don't sit in your state & give false news.
* Wike never constructed any flyover within 4months
* Wike didn't construct any flyover in any of the places you mentioned
he constructed them.
Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by slowice(m): 7:46pm On Jan 27, 2023
Gandollar maybe a dollar stuffing tif but he's also a performer.

Same can't be said about tilumbu ,though his co-tif but yes entitled niggur
Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by nerdjared: 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2023
Obaseki see what a governor is doing for his state, your own is to be dragging land upandan
Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by Cajal(m): 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2023
What is the problem with Oyo state
Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2023
Construct ds kind of project in Anambra state and watch how children of underworld will turn it to their home, dey might even poo there and leave
Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by xevove2061: 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2023
okeysoninv:
I am ashamed of our south east Governors and south south. it's only stealing of public funds they know how to do best.

You for ask how much money fg dey give them?
Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by Bragalane: 7:50pm On Jan 27, 2023
Beta to celebrate this master piece than to be celebrating excruciating poverty like you celebrate in Abia. Do you even know what excruciating poverty mean ?

Sleekfingers:

That's their business.....I am simply saying why celebrating mere bridges in this 21st century.
Una for kuku carry drums and dancing around the bridges na

Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by joacquim: 7:51pm On Jan 27, 2023
okeysoninv:
I am ashamed of our south east Governors and south south. it's only stealing of public funds they know how to do best.
Na Buhari and Tinubu be their only problem
Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by Sleekfingers: 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2023
Bragalane:
Beta to celebrate this master piece than to be celebrating excruciating poverty like you celebrate in Abia. Do you even know what excruciating poverty mean ?

See this clown.....

For your information, I am a full fledged lagosians. Not from that potopoto region.....
Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by NaijaElba(m): 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2023
Creamypie:
wetin we deltans dey see eh. We never get government. That 3rd rate single bridge okowa use 2 yrs do at Kika junction, asaba, we no hear word. Wike did 4 of it at same time frame of 4 months.... From October 2021-march 2022, with no noise. NTA, Asaba, The Pointer newspaper, and delta tv na to praise okowa. NTA and delta TV own dey very annoying pass. Them go open only for two hours daily. One hr 50 minutes na to praise okowa with with arranged interview and praises from people in one riverine community.the remaining 10 minutes na to relay Atalanta 1996 matches. Very irritating

Despite your rant, you all will still vote for Okowa and his devilish party and turn around to blame PMB or BAT.
Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by Creamypie(m): 7:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
NaijaElba:

Despite your rant, you all will still vote for Okowa and his devilish party and turn around to blame PMB or BAT.
shit dey your head
Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by CSTRR: 8:00pm On Jan 27, 2023
Flyovers, flyovers, flyover.

More flyover while poverty keep increasing..

I don't know who told this people that flyovers is the all in all of devt.

You would see a state with over 50 flyovers, but the people are dirt poor and healthcare and education is shitttt.

Invest in your people, clowns.

Give them loans and grants, build the schools and hospitals.

Stop building useless roads and flyovers.

2 Likes

Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by CSTRR: 8:02pm On Jan 27, 2023
The north does not need more roads and bridges.

It needs more interest free loans and grants for their people.
To reduce poverty.

It's the south that needs roads to link rural areas to urban markets.
Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by cpu2006(m): 8:03pm On Jan 27, 2023
okeysoninv:

Excluding WIKE
Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by famouscargo4u: 8:03pm On Jan 27, 2023
Bragalane:
Project for project both Ganduje n Umahi have done beta than all you listed n that is not considering Umahi got lesser funding.

Yes, Umahi did so well.
Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by olahero(m): 8:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
Nice one
Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by CSTRR: 8:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
There are states in the north with more roads than every single southern states.

But that state is languishing in the lowest bottom of the poverty rate.
Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by JB4life: 8:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
PassingShot:
The southern part of Nigeria keeps fooling and overrating themselves. The North doesn't talk too much while achieving developmental strides.

Name it, they're ahead in almost everything except western education. They have better infrastructures and neater streets.

Remove Lagos and maybe one or two other states from the South, the rest na rubbish, especially the SE.

On a serious note ,the type of developmental projects executed in Kano State since the return of democracy in 1999 till date is too monumental.

AND THEY MAKE NO NOISE ABOUT IT.

They understand the real meaning of PUBLIC GOOD in terms of CAPITAL PROJECTS , especially DAMS, ROADS, INTIMIDATING VERY LONG FLY OVERS, UNDERPASSES, AND MODERN MARKETING PLAZAS here and there.

Kano is really next to Lagos in terms of economic growth and development.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by boxypane(m): 8:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
ThinkSmarter:
I Love the competition for socioeconomic development among Nigerian states.
If subsequent leaders can sustain the tempo, Nigeria's status will improve significantly in the next 50years.
Please if you are referring to states in Nigeria, dey mention them. Nor be all the Governors get head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Heavily Overloaded Bus Spotted Recently On A Highway (pics/video) / The First Plane Crash In Nigeria At Igbo Ilapa Hill In Ikogosi, Ekiti In 1942 / My Poland Japa Experience (honest View)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.