Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Share Your Experiences With Nigeria Female Cultists - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experiences With Nigeria Female Cultists (3023 Views)

Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists / Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences / Ghanaian Female Police Vs Nigeria Female Police. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experiences With Nigeria Female Cultists by niwada: 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
Happy weekend everyone. Let's use this one to catch weekend cruise. Nigerian female cultists are somehow mythical creatures. Very few people know anything about them, even less have ever dated them. Someone posted a thread some days ago about his girlfriend who is one.

Let's hear your experiences dating female cultists, and every other experiences including the non-sexual ones.
This should be interesting....

Lalasticlala Seun nlfpmod
Re: Share Your Experiences With Nigeria Female Cultists by Jeon(f): 6:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
If the cult is beneficial I will did like to join so DaddyCK, can have some words to say. Too bad nothing like that. 😞😞😞

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences With Nigeria Female Cultists by nicerod(m): 6:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
🤔🤔🤔

Election is around the corner

Let's discuss something meaningful

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences With Nigeria Female Cultists by niwada: 6:33pm On Jan 27, 2023
nicerod:
🤔🤔🤔

Election is around the corner

Let's discuss something meaningful
Why are you typing this here? Did you check the name of the thread before typing what you typed?
One evening of discussing experiences will not affect your election. Either share or read or leave.

Better people please let's continue

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Experiences With Nigeria Female Cultists by niwada: 6:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
Jeon:
If the cult is beneficial I will did like to join so DaddyCK, can have some words to say. Too bad nothing like that. 😞😞😞
Do you have any friends who are members?
Re: Share Your Experiences With Nigeria Female Cultists by Rexxie234(m): 11:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
niwada:

Why are you typing this here? Did you check the name of the thread before typing what you typed?
One evening of discussing experiences will not affect your election. Either share or read or leave.

Better people please let's continue
Which better people
Re: Share Your Experiences With Nigeria Female Cultists by Sheistoopretty(f): 11:37pm On Jan 27, 2023
undecided undecided
Re: Share Your Experiences With Nigeria Female Cultists by SultanOfPuna: 2:45am On Jan 28, 2023
She sabi ride dick
Spread leg like helicopter
Her favourite position doggy style
Once she arrange 3some with her tomboy friend. I knack them both with condom and without condom.
She dey like make I choke her during sex
Sometimrs BDSM, but she don get Belle
So no more action. I love you Ruth kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experiences With Nigeria Female Cultists by niwada: 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
She sabi ride dick
Spread leg like helicopter
Her favourite position doggy style
Once she arrange 3some with her tomboy friend. I knack them both with condom and without condom.
She dey like make I choke her during sex
Sometimrs BDSM, but she don get Belle
So no more action. I love you Ruth kiss
Lol. Na wa. She no dey violent?
Re: Share Your Experiences With Nigeria Female Cultists by Starboytwo(m): 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2023
Cultist or not, if you misbehave for where we dey, you go collect.
Re: Share Your Experiences With Nigeria Female Cultists by TotoGame(m): 7:18pm On Jan 28, 2023
The worst thing that can happen to a lady is to join cult, i remember how they are bleeped during initiation , one even passed out and was left there naked to die! if not us that saved her life

Cultism no dey pay

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences With Nigeria Female Cultists by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:34pm On Jan 28, 2023
niwada:
Happy weekend everyone. Let's use this one to catch weekend cruise. Nigerian female cultists are somehow mythical creatures. Very few people know anything about them, even less have ever dated them. Someone posted a thread some days ago about his girlfriend who is one.

Let's hear your experiences dating female cultists, and every other experiences including the non-sexual ones.
This should be interesting....

Lalasticlala Seun nlfpmod

I do not know much if they are cultists. What I know 90% of them are prostitutes

(1) (Reply)

An Elephant Attacks Lady In An Unknown Location(graphics) / IAS SCAM ALERT: IAS Is The Latest Cheap Scam In Town [Picture] / Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.