Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

A Lady Forming Saint For Me Is Now Pregnant For a tout - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Forming Saint For Me Is Now Pregnant For a tout (5822 Views)

My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant / You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man / Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Forming Saint For Me Is Now Pregnant For a tout by Nonexisting1: 10:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
By giving her 5k, you've proven to be more foolish than her. She should be the one creating this thread to mock you and not the other way round. Simps and foolishness. angry
Re: A Lady Forming Saint For Me Is Now Pregnant For a tout by DearGorgeous(f): 11:37pm On Jan 28, 2023
Freshtruth:
shut up you dirty pig no be your Toto money you take help people

I'm very sure you're referring to your mother and every female in your lineage.
Re: A Lady Forming Saint For Me Is Now Pregnant For a tout by DearGorgeous(f): 11:38pm On Jan 28, 2023
Karleb:

How many women that's not your relative have you helped.

Mumu like you. If women actually help other women, there won't be guys trying to sleep with you people before they assist.

Ask your female relatives the same question.
Re: A Lady Forming Saint For Me Is Now Pregnant For a tout by Karleb(m): 11:57pm On Jan 28, 2023
DearGorgeous:

Ask your female relatives the same question.

You do not have sense.

My female relatives are not on Nairaland cursing guys for not helping women.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Forming Saint For Me Is Now Pregnant For a tout by DearGorgeous(f): 11:05pm On Jan 29, 2023
Karleb:

You do not have sense.

My female relatives are not on Nairaland cursing guys for not helping women.

Go to their different houses and ask them. Or do so through phone calls and WhatsApp messages.

Are you such a slowpoke that you can't make use of your brain? Must I spell out everything for you? Or did I tell you they must be on Nairaland before you could ask them.

Because we're in a faceless forum you prolly think you're talking to a fool like yourself, right? You think it's every woman you would abuse? Since you lack home training, don't worry, I'll teach you some manners.
Re: A Lady Forming Saint For Me Is Now Pregnant For a tout by Karleb(m): 5:59am On Jan 30, 2023
DearGorgeous:

Go to their different houses and ask them. Or do so through phone calls and WhatsApp messages.

Are you such a slowpoke that you can't make use of your brain? Must I spell out everything for you? Or did I tell you they must be on Nairaland before you could ask them.

Because we're in a faceless forum you prolly think you're talking to a fool like yourself, right? You think it's every woman you would abuse? Since you lack home training, don't worry, I'll teach you some manners.

Who is this idiot?

You must think you have scored some cheap points with your well punctuated and paragraphed nonsense. grin

You still haven't made any iota of sense because you are a shameless fool.

It's obvious you don't have respect for your family.

So why don't you reach them in an email to tell them about how you have been embarrassing them on Nairaland for some couple of days now?

Let me ask the question that brought out your lack of home training again: how many women that's not your relative have you helped in your life?

Go on, embarrass your family on NL again. I'm waiting. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart / What Does A Girl Look Out 4 In A Guy??.... / 6 Horrible Mistakes Women Make When Washing Their Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.