Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:26 AM

Ladies Do You Really Care Where Your Man Get The Money He Spend On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do You Really Care Where Your Man Get The Money He Spend On You (1627 Views)

Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? / Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is / He Spend All His Nysc Allowance On Her And Yet She Still Dump Him After Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Do You Really Care Where Your Man Get The Money He Spend On You by konkocious(m): 11:29am On Aug 12, 2008
I ve been asking this question from ladies for quite a well now but all i could get is different answer, and that is why i decided to bring it here so that every ladies in the house will be able to tell thir mind about the topic.

Do you really care where your Man get the money he spend on you

Please for Serious minded people only
Re: Ladies Do You Really Care Where Your Man Get The Money He Spend On You by Gamine(f): 11:34am On Aug 12, 2008
Of course i care!
Re: Ladies Do You Really Care Where Your Man Get The Money He Spend On You by hadiza30(f): 11:44am On Aug 12, 2008
Of course i care. If i love him i should be sure we both are safe.  Making money is not the issue here. Security and honesty are. What will be the use of the money  he spends on me if i can't  be at peace, knowing he is doing well. Besides i will only go for an honest man( find out or be sure  he earns his living honestly).
Re: Ladies Do You Really Care Where Your Man Get The Money He Spend On You by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 12, 2008
Of course I'll care; I have to make sure its gonna last wink
Re: Ladies Do You Really Care Where Your Man Get The Money He Spend On You by tope2000(f): 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2008
Hell yeah i do
Re: Ladies Do You Really Care Where Your Man Get The Money He Spend On You by ssRhino: 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2008
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
cant stop laffing oh.
So if the man come home and tell you that he has done some 419 and he made so much money and bought you a nice ride and build both of u a nice house and some nice cloths to go with all, will u accept all that?
Pls be honest
Re: Ladies Do You Really Care Where Your Man Get The Money He Spend On You by onyinye2(f): 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2008
Hmmm. . . . Heck Yeah!!! I don't want my man spending drug money on me. He can keep that rubbish to himself.Or money he stole. I like legit money. He need to get himself a LEGIT job with LEGIT money.
Re: Ladies Do You Really Care Where Your Man Get The Money He Spend On You by onyinye2(f): 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2008
$$Rhino:

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
can't stop laffing oh.
So if the man come home and tell you that he has done some 419 and he made so much money and bought you a nice ride and build both of u a nice house and some nice cloths to go with all, will u accept all that?
Please be honest
I would take the car out for a test drive, then tell his stupid self to take this mess back. And ask him am i not good enough for you that you can't spend LEGIT money on me?
Re: Ladies Do You Really Care Where Your Man Get The Money He Spend On You by ssRhino: 2:22pm On Aug 12, 2008
onyinye2:

I would take the car out for a test drive, then tell his stupid self to take this mess back. And ask him am i not good enough for you that you can't spend LEGIT money on me?

say the brother has finished university for like 2 years and all the coys are telling him, we will call you after interviews and all the brother cld get is flipping burgers at McDon, and now youa re like 29 years of age and ur time is ticking, and he wanna marry u kia kia, what will u do?
Re: Ladies Do You Really Care Where Your Man Get The Money He Spend On You by tope2000(f): 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2008
$$Rhino:

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
can't stop laffing oh.
Please be honest

over my dead body because at the day people like that neva prosper in future n i'll be part of wateva hes dealing with 2 if i accept it knowing where he go it from
Re: Ladies Do You Really Care Where Your Man Get The Money He Spend On You by onyinye2(f): 2:27pm On Aug 12, 2008
$$Rhino:

say the brother has finished university for like 2 years and all the coys are telling him, we will call you after interviews and all the brother cld get is flipping burgers at McDon, and now youa re like 29 years of age and your time is ticking, and he want to marry u kia kia, what will u do?
If he asked me to marry him, and i couldn't imagine a life without him, and i really really really loved him, then of course i would say yes. Because for one thing, i would have MY own job, that can support us both before he gets his big break.
Re: Ladies Do You Really Care Where Your Man Get The Money He Spend On You by idupaul: 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2008
They dont really care, when i finished serving and hadnt gotten a job my girl never asked me where i got the money we spent, there was one week we spent so much for her to suspicious but she didnt ask , when i asked her if she wasnt scared she just said she knows that no matter what i would do the right thing and she trusted that i ould never do ill stuff to get money and damn i loved her more for that statement.
Re: Ladies Do You Really Care Where Your Man Get The Money He Spend On You by onyinye2(f): 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2008
idupaul:

They don't really care, when i finished serving and hadnt gotten a job my girl never asked me where i got the money we spent, there was one week we spent so much for her to suspicious but she didnt ask , when i asked her if she wasnt scared she just said she knows that no matter what i would do the right thing and she trusted that i ould never do ill stuff to get money and damn i loved her more for that statement.
(rolls eyes) sure whatever lover boy.
Re: Ladies Do You Really Care Where Your Man Get The Money He Spend On You by jaybee3(m): 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2008
tope2000:

over my dead body because at the day people like that never prosper in future n i'll be part of whatever hes dealing with 2 if i accept it knowing where he go it from
find it rather hard to believe this small piece of yours
Re: Ladies Do You Really Care Where Your Man Get The Money He Spend On You by ssRhino: 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2008
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
onyinye2:

If he asked me to marry him, and i couldn't imagine a life without him, and i really really really loved him, then of course i would say yes. Because for one thing, i would have MY own job, that can support us both before he gets his big break.

lemme get my glasses, this cant be true, i am sure this is onyi's clone and cant really be her.
Re: Ladies Do You Really Care Where Your Man Get The Money He Spend On You by tope2000(f): 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2008
jay bee:

find it rather hard to believe this small piece of yours

why
do you know any 419 i dated
Re: Ladies Do You Really Care Where Your Man Get The Money He Spend On You by jaybee3(m): 2:32pm On Aug 12, 2008
I only prostitute my body (bucks is extremely good) so don't see any reason why she should care abt where the money is coming from as long as i still give her maximum sexual satisfaction (sexual eruptions kind off)
Re: Ladies Do You Really Care Where Your Man Get The Money He Spend On You by tope2000(f): 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2008
Why do u always thing sex is the cure to everything, typical male ego
hissssssss
Re: Ladies Do You Really Care Where Your Man Get The Money He Spend On You by Gamine(f): 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2008
Please i cannot enter prison for ANY BODY
Re: Ladies Do You Really Care Where Your Man Get The Money He Spend On You by jaybee3(m): 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2008
tope2000:

hissssssss
sex ain't no cure for everything but as i have clearly stated, it sure is the ultimate compensation for my very rewarding career
Re: Ladies Do You Really Care Where Your Man Get The Money He Spend On You by idupaul: 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2008
most women know their men spend more than what they earn  but they keep quiet,. She know my annual income aint upto 4 million but she will take the 14 million naira truck  to church.  lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Do You Really Care Where Your Man Get The Money He Spend On You by onyinye2(f): 2:36pm On Aug 12, 2008
tope2000:

hissssssss
Tope baby, to them sex cures heartbreak, sadness, angry, flu, a cold, pretty much everything.

jay bee:

I only prostitute my body (bucks is extremely good) so don't see any reason why she should care about where the money is coming from as long as i still give her maximum sexual satisfaction (sexual eruptions kind off)
What kind of rubbish is this? osuofia.

$$Rhino:

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
let me get my glasses, this can't be true, i am sure this is onyi's clone and can't really be her.
Why can't you believe it?
Re: Ladies Do You Really Care Where Your Man Get The Money He Spend On You by tope2000(f): 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2008
onyinye2:

Tope baby, to them sex cures heartbreak, sadness, angry, flu, a cold, pretty much everything.

its so annoying angry angry angry
jay bee:

sex ain't no cure for everything but as i have clearly stated, it sure is the ultimate compensation for my very rewarding career

Ahhhhhhhh pls babe dont get me angry with that comment , what fucking compensation is that. pls dont bullshit me cuz i am allergic to it
Re: Ladies Do You Really Care Where Your Man Get The Money He Spend On You by jaybee3(m): 2:41pm On Aug 12, 2008
@tope2000 & Oyinye2
abeg please take am easy ol. just thought i'd wind the sistas up a bit
Re: Ladies Do You Really Care Where Your Man Get The Money He Spend On You by onyinye2(f): 2:41pm On Aug 12, 2008
tope2000:

its so annoying angry angry angry
Ahhhhhhhh please babe don't get me angry with that comment , what fucking compensation is that. please don't bullshit me because i am allergic to it
Don't mind this bull crap he spittin here. What freaking compensation? for you being a male LovePeddler?
Re: Ladies Do You Really Care Where Your Man Get The Money He Spend On You by tope2000(f): 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2008
jay bee:

@tope2000 & Oyinye2
abeg please take am easy ol. just thought i'd wind the sistas up a bit

I was abt to jump on ya neck and strangle you grin grin grin, i shud have known you are winding me up

onyinye2:

Don't mind this bull crap he spittin here. What freaking compensation? for you being a male LovePeddler?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Do You Really Care Where Your Man Get The Money He Spend On You by rampant(f): 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2008
@topic
anybody dat does not care,will most definitely find herself inside her grave before her time
Re: Ladies Do You Really Care Where Your Man Get The Money He Spend On You by idupaul: 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2008
@topic
anybody that does not care,will most definitely find herself inside her grave before her time

e bee like say this one the yarn from experience oooo grin
Re: Ladies Do You Really Care Where Your Man Get The Money He Spend On You by rampant(f): 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2008
idupaul:

e bee like say this one the yarn from experience oooo grin

the experience i had wt u ,i guess
Re: Ladies Do You Really Care Where Your Man Get The Money He Spend On You by idupaul: 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2008
the experience i had wt u ,i guess

couldn't have been with me, i do only legit money.
Re: Ladies Do You Really Care Where Your Man Get The Money He Spend On You by dudubobo1: 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2008
They dont care. . .
but they'll lie that it's just love
Re: Ladies Do You Really Care Where Your Man Get The Money He Spend On You by rampant(f): 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2008
idupaul:

couldn't have been with me,  i do only legit money.

so where is d proof?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fight Or Keep Silent? / Why Stay? / U A Snooper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.