Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? (14635 Views)

If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) / Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? / Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by CsRockefeller(m): 1:26pm On Jan 29, 2023
She ran at the sight of our first hurdle.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 29, 2023
Things fall apart! The center couldn't hold again. Its better for me to be alone and on my own than having a boyfriend or girlfriend that will kill me before my time.

11 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:26pm On Jan 29, 2023
land grabber yank d land off from underneath the uncompleted building...
lipsrsealed

uncompleted building Jez c itself 4 empty space-like space, floatin aimlessly about!
Go up! ee nor go!
Come down! ee nor come!
grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by gentlesmithugo(m): 1:27pm On Jan 29, 2023
Work still in progress.hoping to finish it b4 the year runs out

5 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by fadre5(m): 1:27pm On Jan 29, 2023
The labourers got fed up and JAPA 😃😁

5 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Whoknowsme: 1:28pm On Jan 29, 2023
See me laughing at comments here.
Op, as APC don increase the prices of the wares, we still dey manage build am.
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by zona376: 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2023
After lintel, cement finish
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by chiiraq802(m): 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2023
Gov. Wike don mark the place to build his 14th Flyover. 🚶

7 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by blacksam01: 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2023
the lady mistook my quest to mk more money to b lack of love for her...

not hving money in relationship dealt me a big life lesson..cant let that happen again

11 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Shawl001(m): 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2023
...with who/what?

Relationship is generic, we need specificity here.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by ISellBeer: 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2023
Cement don cost
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by SPAMBOX7: 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2023
For everything you know about women, when it comes to Nigerian girls always multiply it times 6.
From there you will know if you are to build anything with them or run for your life. Your choice cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by demoBaba: 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2023
Stephen2324:
What happened to the relationship you were building?

Unfortunately, the land belong to a fellow comrade and It doesn't what fighting for.

9 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by miqos02(m): 1:31pm On Jan 29, 2023
Stephen2324:
What happened to the relationship you were building?
land grabbers took over the land

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by shabashola(f): 1:31pm On Jan 29, 2023
Me I suffer for good eight years in the building with ( five kids), the guy man became rich n said to me that I am a mistake... Gbam na d matter we dey now

7 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Lanretoye(m): 1:31pm On Jan 29, 2023
Na building control agency come close my site.
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Kaptainemeka(m): 1:31pm On Jan 29, 2023
Hahahahha
2ndchildhood:
After reaching lintel level.
The small tight space where I leave before I go NYSC come back, them don help me drill borehole..

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Dogalmighty17: 1:31pm On Jan 29, 2023
Block finish. Cement cost. Relationship me no build again.
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by spencekat(m): 1:31pm On Jan 29, 2023
PraiseGodNoTime:
Things fall apart! The center couldn't hold again. Its better for me to be alone and on my own than having a boyfriend or girlfriend that will kill me before my time.
It is better oo.
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Bimffo(m): 1:32pm On Jan 29, 2023
I am still building it.
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Reelmii: 1:32pm On Jan 29, 2023
Block don finish 😄😄
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Ilerioluwa02: 1:32pm On Jan 29, 2023
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by akpaulite(m): 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2023
I sold it to buy a new one
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by kalemy(m): 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2023
It was destroyed by flooding grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2023
Ireportlive:
Nothing

Is anything meant to happen to my relationship
my love how are you 💕💕
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by KnowledgeIsVast(m): 1:34pm On Jan 29, 2023
Dem log me comot 4 portal

6 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Togoxpress(m): 1:34pm On Jan 29, 2023
invinzible1:

Cement became expensive
Omo Na you funny pass
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Vorto: 1:34pm On Jan 29, 2023
Contractor run street for me
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by uchwar1: 1:34pm On Jan 29, 2023
Somebody don chop am?
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Gentlealibu: 1:34pm On Jan 29, 2023
Oh! I successfully built it years ago and have already added 3 rooms ensuite to the initial room and parlor. grin grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by atdscentofwater: 1:35pm On Jan 29, 2023
Life happend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl / See What Happens When A Girl Sent Her Nude Pics To Boyfriend / Please Has Anyone Used MANIX Capsules, Please Advice Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.