Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? (14602 Views)

If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) / Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? / Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Stanweezy(m): 1:45pm On Jan 29, 2023
Cement cost
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by femijay8271(m): 1:45pm On Jan 29, 2023
Na me run leave the building as the tin dey collect too much money for my hand... I still dey tink about all the sacrifice wey i don do for the building.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by felzokugo(m): 1:45pm On Jan 29, 2023
Building material became expensive...and many inferior products everywhere!
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Trustme2(m): 1:45pm On Jan 29, 2023
Who get time to dey build. Just keep renting with 1k and indomie it's cheaper. That's cost effective. I beg na joke I dey o grin grin grin. If you're not heavy in cash forget. Just keep renting. No be by force to build

5 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by faceLAGOS: 1:45pm On Jan 29, 2023
Na who get land dey build.

For now, na rented apartments I still dey o.
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Togoxpress(m): 1:47pm On Jan 29, 2023
Hmmm my own 5 bedroom duplex don reach roofing level but Omo onile dey threaten me now say if I no get money finish on time I go loose the land wey I build on top😞😞😞 and money no gree come abeg Waka money come mbok!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Pro3388(m): 1:47pm On Jan 29, 2023
Lol,

So people are still doing relationship in this 21st century...?? relationships with Nigeria girl is a complete waste of time and money including energy..

5 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by BABANGBALI: 1:47pm On Jan 29, 2023
Am I a bricklayer or site engineer? Why should I be building a relationship?

Ajepako I’m back from the US, where I went to study Arabic language
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by AllDModsAreMaad: 1:48pm On Jan 29, 2023
Na already built house/home she dey find i.e that kind thing wey person go just buy new home instead of building it himself, she said she no get the patient to build from scratch with anyone, so I sold the land and ongoing building project wey dey on top am, use the money do more important things.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by OmoGomesIlorin: 1:48pm On Jan 29, 2023
When I was in Abuja, elrufai pull it down.
I moved to Kaduna that shot man still follow me there to destroy the three relationship I am building.

The only reason I won't be angry is because the man build and overhead bridges that I can use to go over my enemies

6 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Togoxpress(m): 1:49pm On Jan 29, 2023
olaeffect:

Nigeria Government demolished it.
I guess omo-onile were not aware that the land they sold to me did not actually belong to them.

Na new land I dey find first now. We start building another relationship when we get secured land.

I beg anybody get secured land wey e fit dash meπŸ™ˆ
9/10
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Togoxpress(m): 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:
Na already built house/home she dey find, she said she no get the patient to build from scratch with anyone, so I sold the land and building wey dey on top am, use the money do more important things.
10/10
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Lamasta(m): 1:51pm On Jan 29, 2023
When I calculated the budget I realized its a project I cannot complete so I abandon it

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Allisgud: 1:52pm On Jan 29, 2023
It's on a painting level,I will pack in very soon
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Dshocker(m): 1:53pm On Jan 29, 2023
Stephen2324:
What happened to the relationship you were building?

You be civil engineer, wetin you dey build?
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Togoxpress(m): 1:53pm On Jan 29, 2023
Trustme2:
Who get time to dey build. Just keep renting with 1k and indomie it's cheaper. That's cost effective. I beg na joke I dey o grin grin grin. If you're not heavy in cash forget. Just keep renting. No be by force to build
Gbam!!!!

Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by sync(f): 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2023
After 6 years of sacrifices and all efforts to support him grow, he dumped me
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Nawteemaxie(m): 1:56pm On Jan 29, 2023
headbasher96:
The contractor collected like 5 building project in one area and was handling them at the sane time although the pace of the work was too slow i had to look for a competent one to complete my work i dont want head ache

That contractor needs to be stoned! 🀣

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by azukaegopeter(m): 1:57pm On Jan 29, 2023
Me and one man dey drag the land so we stop the project for now.
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Nathaniel111(m): 1:57pm On Jan 29, 2023
Cost of building materials made me abadoned the relationship.

I go continue with ahm if money don enta my hand. cool
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Allisgud: 1:59pm On Jan 29, 2023
Trustme2:

no worry, time u will realize it's important u may not have the strength and opportunity by then
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Innobee99(m): 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2023
Stephen2324:
RCC left the Project half way and I contracted Dantata to take over the Project.

Dantata completed the Project December 2021 with a handsome boy

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by doggedfighter(f): 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2023
SonofGod231:
cc Doggedfighter,The only relationship I should be building is with you unfortunately no foundation no contact to work with.

Come let's build a solid foundation,πŸ˜…
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by firstratedcitiz(m): 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2023
Stephen2324:
Successfully completed and is today blessed with a beautiful son.
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by fatboyslym007: 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2023
Na petrol happen to am...
E don reach lintel level...
before petrol reach 400 per liter...
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Kyra1(f): 2:05pm On Jan 29, 2023
This thread grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Pells: 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2023
Vijuchoco:
The building collapsed, seems the foundation wasn't solid at all..
Let's build another one together
What do you think undecided
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Bidemichel: 2:08pm On Jan 29, 2023
I still dey build my own dey go [i][/i]
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by charlesdprof(m): 2:09pm On Jan 29, 2023
Genotype Incompatibility served us Breakfast
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by BBQZ: 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
I don abandon that project. I no go fit complete am. Now, I dey find land !
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Tenshades(m): 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2023
2ndchildhood:
After reaching lintel level.
The small tight space where I leave before I go NYSC come back, them don help me drill borehole..

They used your partner as CDS project behind your back.

Tf.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Samcent: 2:19pm On Jan 29, 2023
Gentlealibu:
Oh! I successfully built it years ago and have already added 3 rooms ensuite to the initial room and parlor. grin grin grin
Congrats bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Most Girls Lie That They Don't Like Sex (Pic) / Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? / Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.