Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,853 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Which Of The Following Are Strong Signs That A Woman Is Interested In A Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of The Following Are Strong Signs That A Woman Is Interested In A Man? (840 Views)

Women Who Say They Are STRONG AND INDEPENDENT Deserve SLAPS! This Is Why (Photo) / 26-strong Signs he is Playing On ur Intelligence(Cheating 1) by Willliam William / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Following Are Strong Signs That A Woman Is Interested In A Man? by NEWBIN: 6:02pm On Jan 29, 2023
Which of the following are strong signs of love interest from a woman?

1. If she often heeds your advice. If she applies what you tell her.

2. If she remembers what u tell her and even quote you

3. If she mimicks you, especially what u say

4. If she accuses u that u are interested in her when u have said nothing

5. If she tells u she doesn't fear you , you can't do anything to her.

6. If she teases you

7. If she gets angry with you over trivial things

8. If she asks u to wake her up via phone call in the morning

9. If she gets the conversation going

10. If she demands anything from you

Are the above strong signs of love interest from a lady

Please let's have your say

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Following Are Strong Signs That A Woman Is Interested In A Man? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 29, 2023
Those signs are good too, but some keeps silent and feel shy to tell the guy,that she loves him
Re: Which Of The Following Are Strong Signs That A Woman Is Interested In A Man? by NEWBIN: 6:11pm On Jan 29, 2023
Faithful0:
Those signs are good too, but some keeps silent and feel shy to tell the guy,that she loves him

Ok
Re: Which Of The Following Are Strong Signs That A Woman Is Interested In A Man? by VeryWickedGoat: 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2023
If she puts my dick in her mouth.
As far as I'm concerned that is the greatest sign of love.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Following Are Strong Signs That A Woman Is Interested In A Man? by Abfinest007(m): 6:52pm On Jan 29, 2023
None .no strong signal in d things u mentioned
Re: Which Of The Following Are Strong Signs That A Woman Is Interested In A Man? by Brandiebird: 6:54pm On Jan 29, 2023
None of the above
Re: Which Of The Following Are Strong Signs That A Woman Is Interested In A Man? by Jeon(f): 7:01pm On Jan 29, 2023
Abeg rest.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of The Following Are Strong Signs That A Woman Is Interested In A Man? by Zonefree(m): 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2023
10. If she demands anything from you

So, if she demands money from me nko undecided

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Following Are Strong Signs That A Woman Is Interested In A Man? by Streetmovement(m): 7:07pm On Jan 29, 2023
Wotoporiously cool Speaking

When I put my dick inside her kitten..
Re: Which Of The Following Are Strong Signs That A Woman Is Interested In A Man? by obinna58(m): 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2023
Giving Toto is the only sign of love we will understand

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Following Are Strong Signs That A Woman Is Interested In A Man? by obinna58(m): 7:20pm On Jan 29, 2023
If she rides you well then that’s a strong sign she loves you and I’ll love her back with all my dck
Re: Which Of The Following Are Strong Signs That A Woman Is Interested In A Man? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 29, 2023
Let her collect loan for me that’s how i will know that she really likes me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Marriage Don't Last Long Again / Ghanaian Social Media Influencer, Hajia4reall, Extradited To The US For Alleged / If Someone You Truly Love Had Sex In The Past With Someone You Are Close Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.