Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Why Marriage Don't Last Long Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Marriage Don't Last Long Again (840 Views)

Why Relationships And Marriages Don’t Last Long Again / MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! / MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Marriage Don't Last Long Again by Lance008(m): 7:19am On May 02, 2023
To be honest am not happy with the new trend why will you marry and divorce in less than 2years
Do the couple actually knew the financial stress they put some people just to make their day a big day for everyone
Some relative don't have money but they have to borrow to buy clothes so as not to disappoint the couples
Please guys if you are looking for a lady to be having sex with daily better go and have a sex with benefit gal and not marriage
Marriage is bigger than just sex, marriage is a bond between two people
Nowadays relationships last longer than marriage

4 Likes

Re: Why Marriage Don't Last Long Again by Blackdisciple(m): 9:07am On May 02, 2023
Lack of so many things... Eg Respect

2 Likes

Re: Why Marriage Don't Last Long Again by Sniper101(m): 9:25am On May 02, 2023
Lack of other things... E.g fulfilment
Re: Why Marriage Don't Last Long Again by worldclass68(m): 4:37pm On May 02, 2023
Lack of many things....E.g financial stability especially from man....and too much self centered from woman.
Re: Why Marriage Don't Last Long Again by Rokiat(f): 4:40pm On May 02, 2023
Because people are getting married for the wedding and for the sake of settling down without actually having a clue what marriage is all about and how to make marriage work/last.

Many get married very few stay married.

4 Likes

Re: Why Marriage Don't Last Long Again by marlow1962(m): 4:44pm On May 02, 2023
Nobody they marry for love, everybody they hustle even inside marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Why Marriage Don't Last Long Again by GeeM: 4:51pm On May 02, 2023
Lance008:
To be honest am not happy with the new trend why will you marry and divorce in less than 2years
Do the couple actually knew the financial stress he put people just to make the day a big day for everyone
Some relative don't have money but they have to borrow to buy clothes so as not to disappoint the couples
Please guys if you are looking for a lady to be having sex with daily better go and have a sex with benefit gal

Marriage is bigger than love and feelings
Re: Why Marriage Don't Last Long Again by Lance008(m): 7:25pm On May 02, 2023
Blackdisciple:
Lack of so many things... Eg Respect
Bro most guys are paying for pu*ssy not bride price
I knew of a relative that divorced recently when she came visiting I say Na me Dey do everything for am because I can't let my mom suffer meanwhile I also came visiting
Na me go wash plate mak my mom go take cook for her
She brush her teeth 10am
She don't work
Nothing nothing
Very lazy
Then why did she got married the first place or the guy wasn't aware of all this
Bro all this Dey shock me
Dem no Dey date again before dem discuss marriage or watin

1 Like

Re: Why Marriage Don't Last Long Again by logicalhumour: 7:31pm On May 02, 2023
Marriage (the convenctional/ideal marriage) can only work if we live in a sociaty where you just born plenty so the children can help in your trade. But we've kind of moved from that era. Na only mumu man dey marry these days grin grin
Re: Why Marriage Don't Last Long Again by LikeAking: 7:39pm On May 02, 2023
Abeg rest!
Re: Why Marriage Don't Last Long Again by frozen70(f): 6:00am On May 03, 2023
Lance008:
Do the couple actually knew the financial stress they put some people just to make their day a big day for everyone
Please guys if you are looking for a lady to be having sex with daily better go and have a sex with benefit gal and not marriage
Marriage is bigger than just sex, marriage is a bond between two people
Nowadays relationships last longer than marriage

The issue of marriage is a complex one
What works for you may not work for another couple

Let's pray you marry your destiny wife or husband

Any mistakes with that is a broken marriage in the making
Re: Why Marriage Don't Last Long Again by Blackdisciple(m): 7:07am On May 03, 2023
Lance008:

Bro most guys are paying for pu*ssy not bride price
I knew of a relative that divorced recently when she came visiting I say Na me Dey do everything for am because I can't let my mom suffer meanwhile I also came visiting
Na me go wash plate mak my mom go take cook for her
She brush her teeth 10am
She don't work
Nothing nothing
Very lazy
Then why did she got married the first place or the guy wasn't aware of all this
Bro all this Dey shock me
Dem no Dey date again before dem discuss marriage or watin

Hmmm omoh, this one strong ooo.
Brushing of teeth around 10 meaning Na that time she take wake up from sleep ooo.

Sometimes I feel say the guy go don see all these things hoping when she's gonna change but reverse was the case..

I can't take that ooo
Re: Why Marriage Don't Last Long Again by Lance008(m): 7:14am On May 03, 2023
Blackdisciple:

Hmmm omoh, this one strong ooo.
Brushing of teeth around 10 meaning Na that time she take wake up from sleep ooo.

Sometimes I feel say the guy go don see all these things hoping when she's gonna change but reverse was the case..

I can't take that ooo
Bro Na the boy mak marry am I Dey vex for not even the gal
How can you waste your money to celebrate such gal say na marriage Una Dey do and no be say he get much
She no Dey work make she go even add 5naira to the guy income all she knows is Instagram
Na fine face and pu*ssy the boy pay for nothing else
Re: Why Marriage Don't Last Long Again by anthonyuncle(m): 7:51am On May 03, 2023
because they marry for the wrong reasons

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Social Media Influencer, Hajia4reall, Extradited To The US For Alleged / If Someone You Truly Love Had Sex In The Past With Someone You Are Close Too / Women Are Confused, And They Should Be Treated As Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.