Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Pant Saga - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pant Saga (2104 Views)

FUTO Sex Romp Saga; Pretty Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Facebook. Photos / "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook / “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pant Saga by Pascalsite: 8:06pm On Jan 29, 2023
While at work this morning, I got a call from my son’s school asking me to come to the school as soon as possible.

“Is Junior alright?” I asked out of curiosity.

“He’s very ok. But you just have to hurry,” the caller advised.

“Can I speak with him please?” I enquired.

“Please calm down sir. The invitation has nothing to do with your son’s health. Rather, it is for identification and collection of some personal items.”

“Alright then. I’m on my way.”

I took permission from my boss and headed to the school.

I kept wondering what I was to identify and collect.

Could it be there is a look alike child in the school who is answering my name that I am to identify and collect just like an item?

There is nothing women cannot do. I have been told repeatedly to fear women, but I would not listen.

So I braced up for the worst scenario as long as my son was alright.

I got to the school and dashed into the head teacher’s office.

I saw my son with another girl of his age in the office.

They both appeared to be fine.

“Good morning Sir and thank you for coming on such a short notice”, the head teacher began.

“What is the problem? What am I to identify? Did her mother say I am the father?” I asked while maintaining my gaze on the little girl.

Understanding how curious I was, the head teacher responded: “No! No! No! No! No! No! She’s not yours please. Nevertheless, is this your son’s school bag?”

“Yes. It belongs to my son. My wife bought it for her and I even have the receipt here in my wallet. Any problem?”

“Please take a look at the contents of this bag and see if you can identify any,” she said as she handed me the bag.

I took the bag from her, unzipped it and behold, I saw clothes.

“What are clothes doing in here?” I asked.

“Check again. They are not just clothes.”

That was when I poured the contents of the bag on the table. Surprisingly, they were my wife’s pants.

I was made to understand that Junior took the pants to the school to proof to his mates that his mother has many pants.

Imagine!

This is all my fault. I have not been checking his bag before and after coming back from school.

Dear parents, always be checking your wards’ bags. You may find something interesting in there.

Even if you may not find anything, it is a way of keeping them checked.

You see those ones in primary and secondary schools?

A wise is enough for the word.

As for Junior, my wife will decide his fate later in the day.

© Ezekiel Umoren
#ezekstory

Click on the link below to read episode 2

https://storiesbyblinks.com/category/pant-saga
Re: Pant Saga by BabbanBura(m): 8:13pm On Jan 29, 2023
Pascalsite:
While at work this morning, I got a call from my son’s school asking me to come to the school as soon as possible.

“Is Junior alright?” I asked out of curiosity.

“He’s very ok. But you just have to hurry,” the caller advised.

“Can I speak with him please?” I enquired.

“Please calm down sir. The invitation has nothing to do with your son’s health. Rather, it is for identification and collection of some personal items.”

“Alright then. I’m on my way.”

I took permission from my boss and headed to the school.

I kept wondering what I was to identify and collect.

Could it be there is a look alike child in the school who is answering my name that I am to identify and collect just like an item?

There is nothing women cannot do. I have been told repeatedly to fear women, but I would not listen.

So I braced up for the worst scenario as long as my son was alright.

I got to the school and dashed into the head teacher’s office.

I saw my son with another girl of his age in the office.

They both appeared to be fine.

“Good morning Sir and thank you for coming on such a short notice”, the head teacher began.

“What is the problem? What am I to identify? Did her mother say I am the father?” I asked while maintaining my gaze on the little girl.

Understanding how curious I was, the head teacher responded: “No! No! No! No! No! No! She’s not yours please. Nevertheless, is this your son’s school bag?”

“Yes. It belongs to my son. My wife bought it for her and I even have the receipt here in my wallet. Any problem?”

“Please take a look at the contents of this bag and see if you can identify any,” she said as she handed me the bag.

I took the bag from her, unzipped it and behold, I saw clothes.

“What are clothes doing in here?” I asked.

“Check again. They are not just clothes.”

That was when I poured the contents of the bag on the table. Surprisingly, they were my wife’s pants.

I was made to understand that Junior took the pants to the school to proof to his mates that his mother has many pants.

Imagine!

This is all my fault. I have not been checking his bag before and after coming back from school.

Dear parents, always be checking your wards’ bags. You may find something interesting in there.

Even if you may not find anything, it is a way of keeping them checked.

You see those ones in primary and secondary schools?

A wise is enough for the word.

As for Junior, my wife will decide his fate later in the day.

© Ezekiel Umoren
#ezekstory

Click on the link below to read episode 2

https://coolstories22.com.ng/pant-saga-episode-2

Hahahahaha, hope he sha no park old dirty pants join. I hear say women have pants they specially keep for use during their flow
Re: Pant Saga by Pascalsite: 9:38am On Feb 11, 2023
Read this interesting comedy
Re: Pant Saga by Pascalsite: 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2023
Interesting and funny story
Re: Pant Saga by Pascalsite: 7:45pm On May 05, 2023
This is a funny story
Re: Pant Saga by Pascalsite: 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2023
Comedy
Re: Pant Saga by Pascalsite: 5:06pm On Nov 26, 2023
Cool story
Re: Pant Saga by Pascalsite: 5:45am On Jan 15
Funny story to start your day going
Re: Pant Saga by Pascalsite: 11:16am On Feb 14
Nice Comedy story to read

(1) (Reply)

A Girl Threaten To Rape Me. / Must Obeyed Rules If You're Dating Somebody's Wife / Are You Really Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.