Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action (30145 Views)

Emefiele Speaks On Accusation Of Opening 593 Foreign Bank Accounts / PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Antoeni(m): 8:38am On Jan 30, 2023
An irredeemable drug baron for the lowlife Urchins

1 Share

Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Agbadocassava: 8:38am On Jan 30, 2023
Tinubu will still win

Una good morning

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by leisuretym: 8:38am On Jan 30, 2023
cheesy
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Naira20: 8:38am On Jan 30, 2023
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by tradepunter: 8:39am On Jan 30, 2023
gaby:
Buhari's Anobaku and current henchman has spoken.

I trust Bubu, him just dey look this pear-headed thief with corner eye.

When he's done with his current checkmate na another person him go send to match Emebobo belle for am to vomit him own loot.

No matter what you think of Buhari, he is one man you can't point any material acquisitions to as being directly linked to him corruption-wise and a man like him is the only person that can match the rogues in out polity head-on with nothing to blackmail him with.

The more reason why Tinubu disgusts him.

What are you doing with all the material acquisitions and embezzlements for God sake? And now you still have the nerve and a sense of entitlement to say Emilokan to pocket the entire country?

Over Buhari's living and dead body.

BUHARI have never been someone I liked..... I hate to agree with you on the points you made. It's the honest truth, and I fully support him on this...

If this is BUHARI last card in leaving a legacy that reduces corruption to a large extent.... Then I am fully in support

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by codeplace(m): 8:40am On Jan 30, 2023
Look like he mean well
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by President2001(m): 8:40am On Jan 30, 2023
Many people that don't have old note to change will seat in the comfort of their room and be typing no new note when the new notes already floor market
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by inoki247: 8:40am On Jan 30, 2023
alizma:

If you know any bank, mention the name

LoL if i mention dem na u wan go pack dem if them no dey resell the money why he no dey ATM and POs people av access to it selling it at higher rate....

make CBN track him money himself to catch the reseller no be me go dey du derr job for dem....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:41am On Jan 30, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
From his statement, the volume of new notes printed was not mentioned for the umpteenth time.

What's going on

SHUT UP!!!
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by bigdammyj: 8:42am On Jan 30, 2023
Noted.
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Vikynas: 8:43am On Jan 30, 2023
Fools in the making election has already been rigged in favor of Atiku
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Didi2d(m): 8:43am On Jan 30, 2023
Wicked people holding important position in this country.

How can you be playing politics with such an important issue, not considering the general populace at large.

Because of election or whatever you decide to put Nigerians into panicking mode.

3 Likes

Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by NLPoliceWoman: 8:44am On Jan 30, 2023
RTR
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by stickle(m): 8:44am On Jan 30, 2023
God1000:
[b][/b]Nigerians should make use of this opportunity, they should not dilly dally further.

But the scarcity of new naira notes should be adequately addressed before the end of new deadline
I think the last paragraph of your statement is the problem.
A system where bank still pay out old notes. The CBN governor wants to achieve something but don't know how to go about it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by DonPADRO(m): 8:44am On Jan 30, 2023
gaby:

When he's done with his current checkmate na another person him go send to match Emebobo belle for am to vomit him own loot.

No matter what you think of Buhari, he is one man you can't point any material acquisitions to as being directly linked to him corruption-wise and a man like him is the only person that can match the rogues in out polity head-on with nothing to blackmail him with.

What are you doing with all the material acquisitions and embezzlements for God sake? And now you still have the nerve and a sense of entitlement to say Emilokan to pocket the entire country?

Na only God know wetin you dey talk

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by ogascomax: 8:44am On Jan 30, 2023
rickpat:
oga the problem is not depositing the old notes,the problem is getting the new ones...this country sef,how can people be buying the new notes?..our leaders are demons

People are over desperate that is why. I am doing things within my means right now and I purchase the little things I need on credit in my area because everyone knows how things are. What you really need money for now is tp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by lexy2014: 8:45am On Jan 30, 2023
clevetom99:
It is a good thing that they are doing. My only problem is the timing of this event. Although I understand that it is necessary measures to help curb out politicians who have excess money and want to use it for vote buying.

How is what they are doing a good thing? How is what they are doing necessary to curb politicians? When did it become the responsibility of CBN to curb vote buying?

6 Likes

Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by HellVictorinho7: 8:45am On Jan 30, 2023
adekolaelect:
He is talking as if they release enough new notes for Banks to dispense for Nigerians. He is talking as if the policy is beneficial to Nigerians than to hand over Nigerians to those that will be deducting their hard earned money in the name of transactions and electronics charges. You are making much more money from Nigerians yet you returned it back with nothing than hardship. You are only making money for government to be looted by politicians.
the world is twisted and it has no purpose
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by backnbeta(f): 8:46am On Jan 30, 2023
All we are saying...give us new notes, we have money in our bank accounts, stop restricting our access to money we worked hard for!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by chuk65276: 8:47am On Jan 30, 2023
If you know any bank, mention the nameIf you know any bank, mention the name...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by rickpat(m): 8:48am On Jan 30, 2023
ogascomax:

People are over desperate that is why. I am doing things within my means right now and I purchase the little things I need on credit in my area because everyone knows how things are. What you really need money for now is tp
I don't stress myself at all ..I will be doing my things gradually..like yesterday before the announcement of extension...I just went and used my 1k old note to buy something I will be needing this week..just to spend the cash...the old note is still accepted... people will still be crowding banks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by WHITELIGHTER: 8:50am On Jan 30, 2023
The problem isn't CBN but Banks and ourselves....the new money is there but as usual we take advantage of people's disadvantages

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by HellVictorinho7: 8:50am On Jan 30, 2023
inoki247:
You go soon tire...

Wetin people dey use du cashout....

who is we?
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by HellVictorinho7: 8:51am On Jan 30, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:
The problem isn't CBN but Banks and ourselves....the new money is there but as usual we take advantage of people's disadvantages
who is we?

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Mccullum: 8:54am On Jan 30, 2023
gaby:

Preacher, It's Buhari in Aso Rock now, not Jibrin, thanks for your emergency love for Buhari just to justify your wailing against Tinubu that's claiming it's his turn to serve Nigeria to those that believed in his leadership.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by baralatie(m): 8:54am On Jan 30, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
From his statement, the volume of new notes printed was not mentioned for the umpteenth time.

What's going on
You can hear it that the cbn is not addressing the lack of new notes
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by GBTYO: 8:55am On Jan 30, 2023
God1000:
Nigerians should make use of this opportunity, they should not dilly dally further.

The scarcity of new naira notes should be adequately addressed before the end of new deadline

This is the issue you guys fail to understand and see in this disastrous policy.

There is never going to be the same volume of notes in circulation.

This isn't just a currency swap but also a currency mop up to force everyone to adopt the eNaira as the main means of transaction.

In the coming months (depending if Tinubu or Obi wins -both WEF stooges), a universal basic income will be rolled out under the not so recently created Ministry of Humanitarian affairs that will see to most poor rural folks signing up to it after losing their livelihoods to Jewish backed terrorist groups in BH and Fulani bandits. They are using hunger and destitution to enslave the populace and steal their land. Lands , that will be left fallow under ESG and climate change bullshit so that Bill Gates Monsanto GMO foods will be the only global food supplier. They intend to use hunger , disease , pestilence and war to murder as much of the population and so far their four horsemen are trudging head on in a sea of blood.

You fools thought this was all about curbing vote buying not knowing this WEF policy is the last big FCK you Buhari has for us.

As I always say about Buhari : No one can be this incompetent and heartless. In every nonsense , there is sense and this is what Buhari represents since his early unsolicited appearance on the scene in 1983 which he has repeated his evil exponentially on the people and land known as Nigeria.

Obi is no different.

He represents everything Buhari is ;

1. A failed public administrator repackaged as a success despite no single legacy to support this claim by his Osubidient mob

2 A self described puritan saint claiming to be a man of austere living. Is this not what Buhari crafted for himself?

3. A Buffon like the outgoing Buhari only more dangerous as he has a way in using mouth salad to deceive the educated illiterates.

4.A tribal candidate representing tribal aspirations no different than that of the Fulani agenda.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by obewanti(m): 8:56am On Jan 30, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWAp4HyTmbE
This guy is making sense but they should make sure the new notes are readily available to all and sundry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by baralatie(m): 8:57am On Jan 30, 2023
stickle:

I think the last paragraph of your statement is the problem.
A system where bank still pay out old notes. The CBN governor wants to achieve something but don't know how to go about it.
Well he is just creating a serious image crisis for the president

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Buharidgeneral: 8:58am On Jan 30, 2023
feeling important as if he meant well for the country.
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Mccullum: 8:58am On Jan 30, 2023
Speaking tough won't solve the challenges of insufficiency of the new naira notes in circulation, CBN suppose to strategize how to sanctions banks that fail to disburse new notes in circulation as expected.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bodies Of 6 Police Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Recovered / Man Kneels Before Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom State, Sparks Outrage (Photos) / APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.