Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,077 members, 7,835,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action (30183 Views)

Emefiele Speaks On Accusation Of Opening 593 Foreign Bank Accounts / PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by baralatie(m): 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:

How're they defaulting? Like I said, it's the banks that are the real culprits...if you still don't understand how this things work, chillax and stop beer parlour argument...
You are not understanding the problem the cbn is creating for itself
The cbn is defaulting and it is looking to make commercial banks as an excuse unfortunately it is not working.
Why?
All the noise the cbn has been making on the issue does not hold and at the end the president will be hit.
And everybody will be doing once again publicity mop up to save his administration
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by maasoap(m): 2:39pm On Jan 30, 2023
Emefiele is a clown
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by lexy2014: 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:

Bro if you don't know what's going on, rest then. Don't have strength to start going back and forth about what's obvious.

Since you know what is going on and it is obvious, why can't you answer the questions?

How do you know that the problem is the banks and not CBN?

How do you know that "the new money is there"? There where?
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by lexy2014: 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:

How're they defaulting? Like I said, it's the banks that are the real culprits...if you still don't understand how this things work, chillax and stop beer parlour argument...

Since you know how things work, how come you haven't been able to attempt any explanation as to how banks are the "real culprits"? Can you kindly explain how banks are the real culprits?
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Deoo1125: 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2023
As far as am concern the Buhari goverment had made the life of the citizens of the country he presides over more terrible than the way it was, he brought poverty, hardship and death on the citizens of this country. Its under this same man u people dey fall in love it now, Biafra agitation started again. If the man had better the life of it citizens, he won't need all this nonsense policy to curb vote buying, voting ur prefer candidate would have be more of idiology instead of stomach infrastructure. May God have mercy on this country.

clevetom99:
It is a good thing that they are doing. My only problem is the timing of this event. Although I understand that it is necessary measures to help curb out politicians who have excess money and want to use it for vote buying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Jack500: 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2023
gaby:

Just like the two idiots who brought you into this world to bury your head under Tinubu's butt-hole.

Asswiped brainless dolt.

That must be your useless father that failed ti train you.

Tinubu is next Nigeria president, please hang yourself to end your miserable life. Monkey!
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by gaby(m): 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jack500:

That must be your useless father that failed ti train you.

Tinubu is next Nigeria president, please hang yourself to end your miserable life. Monkey!

You bastard urchin with your head buried in the poohole of your destiny destroyer.

Bastard urchin.

He'll be the President of Iragbiji Progressive Union you meant to say, you dimwit.

Make Dangote trailer jam and wipe you and your wasted generation from the face of this earth.

Olodo
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Jack500: 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2023
gaby:

You bastard urchin with your head buried in the poohole of your destiny destroyer.

Bastard urchin.

He'll be the President of Iragbiji Progressive Union you meant to say, you dimwit.

Make Dangote trailer jam and wipe you and your wasted generation from the face of this earth.

Olodo

Keep convulsing. grin grin
Hopeless monkey

Tinubu is Nigeria next president, please kill yourself.
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by gaby(m): 4:04pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jack500:

Keep convulsing. grin grin
Hopeless monkey

Tinubu is Nigeria next president, please kill yourself.

The same way MKO was Nigeria's President.

Empty skull.

Small children wey no get sense dey dabble into political matters with emotions.
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Jack500: 4:11pm On Jan 30, 2023
gaby:

The same way MKO was Nigeria's President.

Empty skull.

Small children wey no get sense dey dabble into political matters with emotions.

Your brain is obviously damaged, if you think what happened to MKO can still happened in this era, then you must be more useless than I thought, this is not a military regime.

And for your information MKO still has the GCFR title, and lastly Tinubu is not MKO, get that into your flat head.
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by gaby(m): 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jack500:

Your brain is obviously damaged, if you think what happened to MKO can still happened in this era, then you must be more useless than I thought, this is not a military regime.

And for your information MKO still has the GCFR title, and lastly Tinubu is not MKO, get that into your flat head.

At least MKO was even honorable and was without disparities to his true birth name, parents, schools attended, age, and lastly, his religion wasn't questionable.

But the one you have forgotten your damaged brain in his anus is so confused and questionable in character that even his religious affiliation has been found out to be a huge ruse.

Dindinrin
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Jack500: 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2023
gaby:

At least MKO was even honorable and was without disparate to his true birth name, parents, schools attended, age, and lastly, his religion wasn't questionable.

But the one you have forgotten your damaged brain in his anus is so confused and questionable in character that even his religious affiliation has be found out to be a huge false.

Dindinrin

Well, unfortunately for you, that man is your next president, you better start moving to Ghana or Togo
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by gaby(m): 4:55pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jack500:

Well, unfortunately for you, that man is your next president, you better start moving to Ghana or Togo

Na una go chop the man sheet after all your heads are perpetually in his poohole.

How far for the current one, you don get the new notes yet abi you no get shishi.

Me wey God don sort out na him you dey chose President for?

Add the next 8 years to your age as your head lays buried in his shiithole.

We go enter the Nigeria, do 2 week, support people wey get head, move on.

You will die in penury...

Bastards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by yemi1504: 4:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
God1000:
The paucity of new naira notes is even the problem, CBN should ensure it is adequately addressed before the end of new deadline.

Banks should stop the shenanigans going on

The new naira notes aren't even available in some ATM machines

Why CBN has not increased the sanctions significantly and start fining some banks who are saboteurs beats me! They should get to their business and fast!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by yemi1504: 5:00pm On Jan 30, 2023
Ikea81:
Nigeria should bring the death sentence back..unpatriotic , thieving Nigerians should be arrested shot in front of their families, then tied and dragged by a vehicle and dump in a national pit.

Bank managers are the saboteurs in this naira notes. Every Nigeriam big or small, rich or poor always wants to take advantage of opportunities to corruptly enrich themselves. Tueh!!!!!

Abi
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 30, 2023
Ikea81:
Nigeria should bring the death sentence back..unpatriotic , thieving Nigerians should be arrested shot in front of their families, then tied and dragged by a vehicle and dump in a national pit.

Bank managers are the saboteurs in this naira notes. Every Nigeriam big or small, rich or poor always wants to take advantage of opportunities to corruptly enrich themselves. Tueh!!!!!

So una eyes don Clear now say Na your Fellow Men dey do Una😂

Until you start using brutal force on THEM & THEIR CHILDREN. Nothing will Change.

Manipulation & Deception dey Sweet Die if you are the one carrying it out😂

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by yemi1504: 5:08pm On Jan 30, 2023
Mccullum:
Speaking tough won't solve the challenges of insufficiency of the new naira notes in circulation, CBN suppose to strategize how to sanctions banks that fail to disburse new notes in circulation as expected.

Abi. The amount of the sanctions aren't clearly enough, time to increase it significantly!
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by gaby(m): 5:10pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jack500:

Most of una think say na people una dey do...

Una go use una nose smell una nyansh...
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 30, 2023
EVIL at Its Peak In Shiiithole.

Una never see anything. Make Urchin Master enter first then you will all experience something more than Hell.

Hell will look like Paradise
😂
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Jack500: 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2023
gaby:

Na una go chop the man sheet after all your heads are perpetually in his poohole.

How far for the current one, you don get the new notes yet abi you no get shishi.

Me wey God don sort out na him you dey chose President for?

Add the next 8 years to your age as your head lays buried in his shiithole.

We go enter the Nigeria, do 2 week, support people wey get head, move on.

You will die in penury...

Bastards.

You are a useless animal. If not you are claiming you are outside the country, but you believe I am still in Nigeria. It is obvious your brain is damaged.

And no way, me and my family can know penury again, get that into your rotten brain. Ewure.
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by gaby(m): 5:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jack500:

You are a useless animal. If not you are claiming you are outside the country, but you believe I am still in Nigeria. It is obvious your brain is damaged.

And no way, me and my family can know penury again, get that into your rotten brain. Ewure.

Hahaha...

Idiota.

Senseless slowpoke.

You and your family go chop shiit tire...

I go hammer you sotey you go cry blood in Yoruba.
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Jack500: 5:46pm On Jan 30, 2023
gaby:

Hahaha...

Idiota.

Senseless slowpoke.

You and your family go chop shiit tire...

I go hammer you sotey you go cry blood in Yoruba.

Brainless animal. Stop quoting me
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by DonPADRO(m): 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2023
gaby:

I'm not talking to people whose cranium is poo-filled.

Copy that?

Nor do I answer questions from people whose father's testicle are are full of rat sh.it

You definitely copy that
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by gaby(m): 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2023
DonPADRO:

Nor do I answer questions from people whose father's testicle are are full of rat sh.it

You definitely copy that

Have you drank some water after breaking fast with your owner's sheet today?
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by gaby(m): 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jack500:

Brainless animal. Stop quoting me

You must quote me oh...

Is your battery running out of juice or your data is almost gone?

Send your account number so I can help you load up.

You can as well go charge your phone at Tinubu's house.

Idiotic sufferheads.
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by gaby(m): 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2023
DonPADRO:

You definitely copy that

I go run your battery juice and data down of you want to display your Stockholm syndrome-ravaged self here.

As your fellow urchins...

I get una time well well...

Bastard moronic asswipes wey dem use suffer swear for...

Na that suffer go kill una

Be prepared while responding to me oh...
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by DonPADRO(m): 6:08pm On Jan 30, 2023
gaby:

I go run my battery juice and data down cos i want to display my Stockholm syndrome-ravaged self here.

As my fellow urchins...

I get time well well...

My papa na bastard moronic asswipes wey dem use suffer swear for...

Na that suffer go kill me

Be prepared while responding to me oh...

Ok
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by HellVictorinho7: 6:27pm On Jan 30, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:

You and I
The Bank Managers
Bank Staff
how did you know i am involved? I just have to wonder why these attacks or condemnations happen to me often.it is remaining to be buried alive.
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Jack500: 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2023
gaby:

You must quote me oh...

Is your battery running out of juice or your data is almost gone?

Send your account number so I can help you load up.

You can as well go charge your phone at Tinubu's house.

Idiotic sufferheads.

Keep convulsing
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by gaby(m): 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jack500:

Keep convulsing

Your sentences don dey brief like your knuckleheaded brain wey you hit for ground when your mama shiit you out.

Okombo
Re: Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Jack500: 7:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
gaby:

Your sentences don dey brief like you knuckleheaded brain wey you hit for ground when your mama shiit you out.

Okombo

You are a hopeless fool, get off my mention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits Premium Kidney Hospital In Anambra State / Locally Assembled Gunboats by the Nigerian Navy! / PDP Stalwart Fears Jonathan May Lose Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.