Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

I Love Her But She bleeps Around - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But She bleeps Around (3728 Views)

See Woman Who Says She bleeps Everyday [ Watch Video] / You Don't Bleep Her.....she bleeps You / I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Her But She bleeps Around by falcon01: 7:42am On Jan 30, 2023
Adamumd:
How do i just stop getting jealous and keep enjoying the free Bleep so i won't end up chasing her away? 1??
Why are you fucking a lady you can't put up with? You are bound to catch feelings at some point! And it's already too late you have started catching feelings you can't just keep enjoying the Bleep you will be jealous. Just let her go and if you love her like that then go ahead.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She bleeps Around by Streetmovement(m): 9:05am On Jan 30, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

To press your neck dey hungry me.

I wished I joined nairaland in the 90's cuz this generation are full of weirdo's grin
Re: I Love Her But She bleeps Around by pjetta007(m): 10:15am On Jan 30, 2023
Impressive!!!
Re: I Love Her But She bleeps Around by Chris2863(m): 10:23am On Jan 30, 2023
Quality20:
What can u do since u love her so much, just budget some money to b treating stds as they come
🤣🤣🤣…! I was about suggesting that he goes for HIV/STD test

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She bleeps Around by Ehmmah588(m): 10:59am On Jan 30, 2023
Not everyone with a dick is a man...Some are just stupid goats undecided
Re: I Love Her But She bleeps Around by oba541: 11:17am On Jan 30, 2023
Abeg no mind that trinity na so he dey talk rubbishAbeg no mind that trinity na so he dey talk rubbish...
Re: I Love Her But She bleeps Around by richardmba(m): 11:25am On Jan 30, 2023
Don't be a weak man. Learn to express yourself based on what you want. If you are not comfortable with her lifestyle, tell her to stay away from you and own it up. Don,t let her run the show, always stay on top.
Re: I Love Her But She bleeps Around by Spandau: 2:26pm On Jan 30, 2023
Candidlady:

You won't use me to kill boredom... Not today yaro

kuna buƙatar taimako

The future is not today taro.
Bukatar kee you there.
Re: I Love Her But She bleeps Around by Spandau: 2:27pm On Jan 30, 2023
Candidlady:

Cos yuMen like that dunce callmetrinity won't just have sense...

The eediots jumping from one to another like the zombie he is

The future is jumping from one to another like zombie.
Re: I Love Her But She bleeps Around by Spandau: 2:29pm On Jan 30, 2023
Candidlady:

Igot the right to call you mumu .. You bloody yaro.. Your dad mumu and the man who gave birth to the unfortunate dad that gave birth to a son who wanna be stewpid and unfortunate this sweet Monday morning Mumu

Seems you wanna be stewpid this morning ba

Well, the future wanna be soupid this morning ba.
Re: I Love Her But She bleeps Around by Spandau: 2:33pm On Jan 30, 2023
Candidlady:
Men are so confused aswear

You know she sleeps around but deep you still wanna keep her without feeling jealous..

Please wife her then come back here to cry how you wifed a girlfriend

Mumu men

The future knows she sleeps around. Shebi you have your own Alhajis.
Re: I Love Her But She bleeps Around by CallmeTrinity: 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2023
Candidlady:

Cos yuMen like that dunce callmetrinity won't just have sense...

The eediots jumping from one to another like the zombie he is

This dried womb arse having evening newspaper why you keep mentioning me?

I didn't condemn you to your life of being a perpetual drive through for the penis of every random guy

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She bleeps Around by Omaefe(m): 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
wait did I just read this?
you are not only selfish but wicked at the same time.
Re: I Love Her But She bleeps Around by Adamumd(m): 5:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
The babe pussy is clean and she bleeps well, 90% of ladies out there bleep different guys, they just don't get caught easily so ama continue bleeping this one till i finish all the oil in her pussy
Re: I Love Her But She bleeps Around by Clintifydan(m): 6:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
Candidlady:
Men are so confused aswear

You know she sleeps around but deep you still wanna keep her without feeling jealous..

Please wife her then come back here to cry how you wifed a girlfriend

Mumu men

Why you dey attack your future hubby ?
Re: I Love Her But She bleeps Around by Tezzi(m): 7:23pm On Jan 30, 2023
Okpoo!! shocked guy this Ur insult Carry serious weight ajeh am sure this guy would has committed suicide after reading this award winning insult grin the EPNs have finally found there match cheesy cheesy
CallmeTrinity:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Useless pathetic excuse of a male... Basically you love an ashewo. You are a dirty excuse for a man
Na your type allow these ashewos get mouth. Stupid fūck boy

You are suffering from very low self esteem. Maybe you are very very ugly and feel you don't deserve a low value cheap slut like her. You will forever be used by work because what is broken in you can't be fixed. You never learned how to be a man you thought having a dick makes you a man.

You Habe no self worth or self value, I am sure you haven't ever attained your potential in life.

Useless weak nonsense excuse of a man

Na your type all these Nairaland ENPs dey use shine. So low in sefl worth and value. Guy you are a very low value man. It's better for a man to remain single and develop self worth than to be like you.you are a waste
Re: I Love Her But She bleeps Around by magictonic(m): 7:35pm On Jan 30, 2023
i can't believe the shit-story i just read.

If this is not fictional, then you're delusional.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion / I Said "No Kissing/Sex In The Relationship",am I an Extremist Christian ? Help / Hot Question!!! : Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.