Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,961 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend (45338 Views)

Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend / Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist / ASUU Strike: Student Who Engaged In Teaching, Narrates How He Handled A Sarcasti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by ekitimanalways(m): 8:10am On Jan 31, 2023
DonOG:
Good morning guys, an incident happened over the weekend which I would love to share with you guys so you can help judge the case because some of my friends are insisting I handled it wrongly.

A couple of my military friends, a navy officer and a soldier came into town last week and proposed to take my girlfriend out so we proceeded to her to pick her up from school. On our way we stopped by a fueling station to get fuel so I gave them a location to go wait for me while I take a bike to pick her up since the queue was a bit much. On our way out of school we came across two guys on the walk way, they exchanged glances and asked each other "what", one of the guys happened to be her coursemate that she already told me about sometime ago.

According to her, the guy used to be an errand boy for a notorious cult guy that used to ask her out during her first year, so the said guy was the one always coming to deliver messages to her. she didn't want to get involved with cultists so she would normally leave the guy hanging around without giving him a response to the messages. After the guy asking her out left the school the guy somehow started nursing a grudge against her.

While we stood at the school gate waiting for a bike the guy showed up again, this time with five guys with him and accosted my babe. He demanded to know why she talked to him rudely, before she could say jack he landed a jaw shattering slap on her cheek that nearly sent her sprawling to the ground. I was embarrassed but had to apply wisdom because the area wasn't my territory coupled with the fact that I was obviously out numbered. I held the guy's hand when he proceeded to slap her again and asked him why he would embarrass me by hitting a lady that was with me. Meanwhile my girlfriend was behind my back hurling insults at the guy saying stuff like he had the gut to hit her because he has started moving with cultists and other stuff I don't recall.

While I was trying to placate the situation, I noticed more guys closing in on us and knew I would be in danger if I didn't leave the place. I somehow managed to get a bike and took her away. My military friends were furious when they heard what happened insisted we go back to the school. I told them to die the matter because even if they are military guys we were still out numbered and we might get seriously injured before their backup comes.

They insisted on going back to the school, we went and as expected didn't meet any of the guys. They made a report to the school security and promised to come back the next day. On our way back they kept making calls and arranging a squad that would pick up the guy the next day while I kept trying to make them see reasons why it was going to be a bad move.

Firstly they can't possibly apprehend all the cultists in the school so arresting the guy will simply make the girl a moving target for the rest of the members and I wasn't willing to take that risk for someone that has just a couple of months to graduate. We might go and display power in the school and go back home while the girl will be all alone in the school without any form of protection, its not like they are going to assign a personal bodyguard to her. What if matters go south and a life or even lives get lost, it would be embarrassing to hear that it was all because of a girl that will move on to the next guy in a matter of weeks if anything happens to me. I was finally able to convince them and make them stand down.

The following day I brokered a peace meeting between my girlfriend and the guy through the cult guy's cousin that was also her friend though I didn't show up at the location. I even asked her to apologize to the guy for insulting him just to massage his ego so the matter could die down. My girlfriend recorded everything while the guy kept threatening her that she wasn't going to graduate for insulting him because she was with a guy. He went on to say that I was the target of the attack because they thought I would react to the assault on her and maybe fight back. They were even laughing at her that she's dating a coward that couldn't defend her in an attack, I just smiled.

My girlfriend was upset that she had to apologize to someone that hit her, but I told her that sometimes we have to choose our fights wisely. You don't go into a fight with someone that doesn't have anything to lose. Some of my friends feel I am a coward but I still feel I handled it the best way. What do you guys think??.....sorry for the epistle or any errors.

I salute you for handling the situation perfectly well. Look, walking away from a fight doesn't make you a coward or weak. It proves that you have integrity and you're in control of your emotions. If you're in the middle of a fight with someone, whether it's a spouse, friend, parent, or stranger, it might be a good idea to take yourself out of the situation.

1 Like

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by tabaralph: 8:11am On Jan 31, 2023
DonOG:
Good morning guys, an incident happened over the weekend which I would love to share with you guys so you can help judge the case because some of my friends are insisting I handled it wrongly.

Wisdom well applied dear brother, imagine if it wasn’t well managed by you and this cultists brutalised you and you became handicapped, this lady will move on with another man and leave you with your disabilities, you did well bro.

A couple of my military friends, a navy officer and a soldier came into town last week and proposed to take my girlfriend out so we proceeded to her to pick her up from school. On our way we stopped by a fueling station to get fuel so I gave them a location to go wait for me while I take a bike to pick her up since the queue was a bit much. On our way out of school we came across two guys on the walk way, they exchanged glances and asked each other "what", one of the guys happened to be her coursemate that she already told me about sometime ago.

According to her, the guy used to be an errand boy for a notorious cult guy that used to ask her out during her first year, so the said guy was the one always coming to deliver messages to her. she didn't want to get involved with cultists so she would normally leave the guy hanging around without giving him a response to the messages. After the guy asking her out left the school the guy somehow started nursing a grudge against her.

While we stood at the school gate waiting for a bike the guy showed up again, this time with five guys with him and accosted my babe. He demanded to know why she talked to him rudely, before she could say jack he landed a jaw shattering slap on her cheek that nearly sent her sprawling to the ground. I was embarrassed but had to apply wisdom because the area wasn't my territory coupled with the fact that I was obviously out numbered. I held the guy's hand when he proceeded to slap her again and asked him why he would embarrass me by hitting a lady that was with me. Meanwhile my girlfriend was behind my back hurling insults at the guy saying stuff like he had the gut to hit her because he has started moving with cultists and other stuff I don't recall.

While I was trying to placate the situation, I noticed more guys closing in on us and knew I would be in danger if I didn't leave the place. I somehow managed to get a bike and took her away. My military friends were furious when they heard what happened insisted we go back to the school. I told them to die the matter because even if they are military guys we were still out numbered and we might get seriously injured before their backup comes.

They insisted on going back to the school, we went and as expected didn't meet any of the guys. They made a report to the school security and promised to come back the next day. On our way back they kept making calls and arranging a squad that would pick up the guy the next day while I kept trying to make them see reasons why it was going to be a bad move.

Firstly they can't possibly apprehend all the cultists in the school so arresting the guy will simply make the girl a moving target for the rest of the members and I wasn't willing to take that risk for someone that has just a couple of months to graduate. We might go and display power in the school and go back home while the girl will be all alone in the school without any form of protection, its not like they are going to assign a personal bodyguard to her. What if matters go south and a life or even lives get lost, it would be embarrassing to hear that it was all because of a girl that will move on to the next guy in a matter of weeks if anything happens to me. I was finally able to convince them and make them stand down.

The following day I brokered a peace meeting between my girlfriend and the guy through the cult guy's cousin that was also her friend though I didn't show up at the location. I even asked her to apologize to the guy for insulting him just to massage his ego so the matter could die down. My girlfriend recorded everything while the guy kept threatening her that she wasn't going to graduate for insulting him because she was with a guy. He went on to say that I was the target of the attack because they thought I would react to the assault on her and maybe fight back. They were even laughing at her that she's dating a coward that couldn't defend her in an attack, I just smiled.

My girlfriend was upset that she had to apologize to someone that hit her, but I told her that sometimes we have to choose our fights wisely. You don't go into a fight with someone that doesn't have anything to lose. Some of my friends feel I am a coward but I still feel I handled it the best way. What do you guys think??.....sorry for the epistle or any errors.

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by FXSavvy: 8:25am On Jan 31, 2023
DonOG:

It doesn't make sense to fight over a woman who is not your wife, mom or sister.

You did well 👍

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by simplepee(f): 8:31am On Jan 31, 2023
You are a very wise man. Most men use their fist before their brain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Regex: 8:38am On Jan 31, 2023
Martinez39s:
You are a wise guy. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRpV0GePYeM

Nice country song.

1 Like

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Newton2024: 8:38am On Jan 31, 2023
You have handled it the best way.

1 Like

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by kunle75(m): 8:45am On Jan 31, 2023
DonOG:

You're a smart guy,women doesn't worth dying for.
You will live to fight again.
Plenty fight ahead,I have found myself in such situations before it was 7yrs later the same guy fell into my trap but obviously he couldn't remember anything when I was taking my pounds of flesh on him.
Good one guy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by phorget(m): 9:37am On Jan 31, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
U re my kind of man bro, I don't forgive...

You price, you pay!
Shikena.

1 Like

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Comedian2019: 9:45am On Jan 31, 2023
I hope it's not a postponed fight grin grin
If it's my babe, the guy must be put where he belongs, but on a later date when he wouldn't see it coming.

Update us with part 2 when available.
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by GoodIsGod: 9:49am On Jan 31, 2023
DonOG:

My story is almost like yours. I will make it as short as possible. But I guess it is still going to be long.

I met this skinny pretty babe in one of the school restaurant. I was doing my HND. I was a handsome young man. The type they call a ladies man. I had no girlfriend at the time. She was eyeing me while eating so that gave me the confidence to approach her after she finished eating. We got talking and she said she has a boyfriend. After some talk and as a fine boy she eventually took me to her room that same night.
We met her room mate and she entertained me with juice and photo album.
We were like three weeks into the friendship when one evening I was in her room and this short guy came in. I greeted him and he said hi. Then, he took the lady by the hands and dragged her to the corridor of the girls hostel. A strong argument started between them and I sensed it was the guy she was talking about. So, I left them in the argument.
I later learnt the guy had finished from the school, travelled to the UK and just came back. He was a cult guy and had told his guys to watch the girl for him.

For like three days after the incident I didn't visit the lady.

I was taking my bath in the afternoon to go for lecture when I heard someone crying. I peeped through the bathroom keyhole and saw the lady.
What happened?

I hurriedly finished and came out.
What happened Tinu? (her real name)
She kept wailing.
"What happened now!" I shouted impatiently.
I opened my door of my room and she sat at the edge of bed.

"He came into my room to beat me up" she wept.
"Beat you up?" I asked and was dressing up.
" But I told you I had a boyfriend" she kept crying.
"They know everything about you. Your name your department, everything," she added.
When I heard that one, I just weak grin
Me wey be say na jeje I dey go my way. I be Jesus pikin and no dey look for trouble.
Which kind wahala be dis na. grin
And na remote part of the campus I dey stay. Na one of the Boys quarters in the campus inside bush I dey enjoy my life because I no like hostel life.

"Where is he?" I asked like terminator wey wan go fight enemy.
"He is at abẹ igi (under the tree)" she replied.
Abẹ igi is a popular spot in the campus. It is mostly visited by cult guys.
So, I followed Tinu out and we proceeded to abẹ igi. The place is not far from the girls hostel so when we got there I asked Tinu. Which one among them and she pointed at the short devil amidst a group of possible cult guys. They stood in a circle discussing. I told Tinu to go to her hostel. Then, I moved closer and called his name. "Remi, Remi," He turned and looked at me.
"What's it?" He asked.
"Can I see you for a minute pls?" I said.
He turned back and was like he was not going to come. But I heard some of the guys say "go and meet him na" so he left them.
We both walked farther away from his gang and I said. "Tinu came to me crying now. She said you beat her".
"Ehhn, Ehhn, what concerns you in that I beat her?" he said with a stern face.
"Nothing concerns me but you shouldn't have beaten her. She is just a friend. She already told me she has a boyfriend. Actually, I thought it was one of those talks by ladies to keep a guy off. Please, don't beat her again it was my fault," I said.
The guy looked at me for a while o and smiled.
"Okay, it is okay," he said.
So, I gave him my hand for a shake and left.

Ọmọ when my guys heard, many of them called me names. One even told me to come and join cult so that such won't happen again.
Me, I was cool with my action. I am a Christian I cant join cult for any reason.

They teased me for a while and it all stopped.

Tinu left the school some weeks after when she got admission to OAU. She was doing OND when it all happened.
Two years later I met her and she said she and the guy parted ways shortly after the incident.

So, what you did is called wisdom. That your girl doesn't know how your action has saved her from lifetime regret. You won't be there when they will deal with her. Acid attack alone can ruin her for life.

Cheers.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Optmus(m): 9:51am On Jan 31, 2023
You did well.

1 Like

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by seanwilliam(m): 9:54am On Jan 31, 2023
ahmepic:
You have done well!
This reminds of that year when I was going to my girlfriend's house and I saw her fighting with a guy by her junction. At first I thought my presence would make her stop the madness but on seeing me she went into full rage and increased the tempo.
Me I kukuma just stop bike and climb and I told her to meet me at home whenever she finish fighting.

Lmao , I don laugh tire.
We she kon tell u cause the fight ?

She one show for u ni grin

1 Like

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by collins2good(m): 9:57am On Jan 31, 2023
simplepee:
You are a very wise man. Most men use their fist before their brain.
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by NACE13: 10:06am On Jan 31, 2023
I'm highly disappointed in OP, for real. Yes, you choose you battle wisely but that incident will never sleep.
A colleague of mine whose gf was also threatened by a cultist. The issue was taken to a senior officer in Nigeria Immigration. Omo, if you see beating wey this cultist collect. The officer's boys used AK-47 rifles to beat him, rolled him on granite till he vomited, He did frog jump till his knees gave in, he was then handcuffed to a tree close to a bush and left there till the next morning. You can guess what mosquitoes did to this young boy's body and he couldn't do anything about them because his hands were cuffed.
His brother came to sign undertaking that not even a paper cut will befall the girl or the guy(my colleague).

Cultists are cowards, they are nothing without their gang.

You had full backup(army and navy guys) that would have put the situation to rest before it even begun. sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by TheGreatIYANU: 10:45am On Jan 31, 2023
Lol...
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by DaddyRochie1642: 11:03am On Jan 31, 2023
freemanq:
Animal come and clap now Ewu

Oga to slap you dey hungry me
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by authentic18: 11:04am On Jan 31, 2023
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by seguno2: 11:18am On Jan 31, 2023
spencekat:
You did well.Your brain dey over work sef.

Unlike wailing Wike’s brain that is about to be thoroughly fcvked up, for not knowing when to wave the white flag of surrender

2023: PDP and politics of healing Wike’s self-inflicted injury

Then, the race began in earnest for three years now, reaching a frenzy with the works of the two PDP committees on zoning. The first was the Gov Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi committee on the zoning of the PDP party offices. The Ugwuanyi committee quickly told the world the committee’s assignment did not cover zoning the office of the president. Though this was true, the question is: why didn’t the Ugwuanyi committee zone the PDP chairmanship to the North without aligning it to the divide that would produce the PDP presidential flag-bearer? The second committee headed by Gov Samuel Ortom of Benue state was specifically on the zoning of the presidential ticket and, with the votes of the representatives of all the 17 Southern states without any exception, the Committee unanimously recommended throwing open the PDP presidential ticket, which the PDP NEC simply upheld.

One thing irrefutably stands out – Wike shot himself in the leg. Here was a man who had an overarching influence on both committees but could not insist that the ticket be zoned South. Many had wondered why? The reason is also relatively in plain sight: the Southeast factor. As the clamour for zoning of the presidential ticket of the PDP to South reached its crescendo, many had pointed out the fact that though the PDP Constitution had prescribed zoning of the office of the president to be between North and South since the South-west and South-south had taken their turns in producing the president and the vice in this current dispensation in the persons of Olusegun Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan, zoning this time around, should not just be to the South but the Southeast.

Atiku Abubakar went a step further by offering to step down from the race if it would be agreed that the touted zoning to the South would mean micro-zoning to the Southeast. Wike and the rest could not take the Atiku challenge maybe because Atiku would likely back Peter Obi, who was his vice-presidential running mate in 2019 and an ally. The prospects of Peter Obi picking the ticket if PDP zoned South was so real compelling Wike to go for an open contest, believing he could pick it up ahead of Atiku, Tambuwal and Bala Mohammed, given his large war chest.

https://www.thecable.ng/2023-pdp-and-politics-of-healing-wikes-self-inflicted-injury/amp
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by lucky4west: 11:37am On Jan 31, 2023
you are a man, and am proud that there is a guy like you out there....a lot of my guys would have been alive today if they had acted like you did in UNIBEN way back....fighting with some body who has nothing to lose or a future ambition is the height of stupidity, and like you revealed they were targeting you....most guys died because of girls way back and the girls are happily married now while the guys went to early graves leaving their dreams unfulfilled....cheers bro.

1 Like

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Trybes(m): 12:01pm On Jan 31, 2023
Wisdom well displayed, some people where they are supposed to use wisdom handling matters the fear of being thought weak has made them act otherwise and cut short their destinies.
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Afolue(m): 1:51pm On Jan 31, 2023
Next time avoiding such kinda places would have been much more of a better wisdom. No one goes to a place he or she doesn’t know. You knew well that the school (wherever it is) are full of irresponsible youths. You still carry leg waka go because of woman. BRO. NA YOU THESE MEN BEEN DEY TARGET OUTRIGHTLY!. That’s their strategy. If you never knew how bad the environment was to hav stayed calm, no body would have taken it just like that. So their expectations failed them. Nothing cultists know pas fight. Many dey travel dey go fight sef. Using females is their major way to cause problem and escape cheaply. Guys to guys no dey work like that. Because we mad gan grin. For they know when a rugged guy is with a female, e dey maintain, no one will want the innocent guy to be hurt just like that
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by achimendy(m): 2:27pm On Jan 31, 2023
DonOG:

You did the right my brother. going to war with those guys will endanger the live of that girl las las, and you'll regret it.

You can't be around her 24/7 when they come looking for her after your fight with them, she'll be the one to suffer it. So it's good you handle it that way so she can graduate in peace.

Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by enonche85(m): 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2023
Weirdcamila:
Wisdom wisdom.
Why did she get involved with a cultist in the first place , there’s a way you carry yourself and you attract flies.
Bye

you no sabi read?...she said the guy's cult senior was asking her out which she refused and since then he developed hate for her, so does she has power to decide who should admire her or not?.
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by enonche85(m): 3:32pm On Jan 31, 2023
DonOG:

Bro, you're right for not letting the fight degenerate to another level. However, you still should've approached the school authority and police with the recordings which your GF made. The guy alone would've been invited not even by the school but the police or even the army and made to write an undertaking that nothing should by any means happen to the girl till she leaves the school. This undertaking will be made in presence of the school authority and a legal guardian of the boy. He will only be released when his legal guardian comes and witnessed the undertaking.

Similar case happened to very close paddy when we were in school...
In our year 1 he started dating a girl in our faculty up until year 2 second semester when they broke up, then in 300L when we left for IT she started dating one axe man but they broke up even before returned in our 1st semester 400L. So when we returned my guy and this babe now made up. One evening like that me, my friend and this babe were strolling when we saw this guy with his goons off campus. the guy called her to come but she refused, so he came to forcefully hold her hand which she reacted angrily and he slapped her and his friends started drawing close hoping he would do anything. My guy wanted to react but I held him back not to do anything that he is the target and not her. That same day the girl called her parents and they came to our school the next day and the guy was invited, he was then asked to call any of his legal guardian to come immediately else he would be rusticated immediately. A day later they came and the guy was made to write an undertaking that nothing should by any means happen to the girl else him go collect.
That was how the guy never said a word to the girl again till we graduated.
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by countryman13: 3:39pm On Jan 31, 2023
DonOG:

U have actually tried Ur best but tell dt Ur babe to desist from interacting with such people. Not because they're important but will end up wasting her precious time. Some students actually made that mistake from the day one on campus by endangering their lives in the hands of miscreants in the name of cultists. I am still very proud of my activities back then on campus as a student because a no just send anyone because no b their papa dey pay my school fees. We need to be giving proper orientation to children who are seeking admission on the need to be bold and never to succumb to intimidation n humiliation.
Thanks man
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Omoolaissagoal: 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2023
You don't go into a fight with someone that have nothing to loose! Hmmmm
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by MideMrPossible: 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Man you are a career coward. You dey find role model abi? Mugu this is a different scenario but a bìtch like you can't even see that.
You ain't no man you are a coward

Cry cry baby. Faceless odogwu grin
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Beautyprincess2: 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2023
DonOG:

I liked the fact that you applied ur wisdom, that's nice. Me I just pray when I enter school God should free me out of trouble anything cultist I always run far
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by ASAPFERG: 11:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
RZArecta:
the guy dull me I swear undecided e be like make I give am flying kick from phone. Bastârds wey no go know how their wahala start for life by the time I start with them, no need to cap excess sha
the guy dey make me vex.. person wey him go use soldiers deal with and sign undertaking

1 Like

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by GoodHardDickk: 1:12am On Feb 01, 2023
Supreme145:
Bro you even tried...left for me I would have even left her there to sort out her issues, these kind of issues never end well. You are indeed smart.

DonOG: I swear op. this guy has said it all.

You even tried, if it was me, I would have left her there to sort out her issues. but However I can't even date such a girl. Someone who has something to do with a cultist ? Hell no! I don't date Nigeria girls, I only bang their pussy then dump them and move on.

Ogbeni, you did excellently, next time I'll even advice you to dump her there to sort her issues herself, before you die ontop stupid and useless thing wey no get head
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Jesterinjay: 10:02am On Feb 01, 2023
ahmepic:
You have done well!
This reminds of that year when I was going to my girlfriend's house and I saw her fighting with a guy by her junction. At first I thought my presence would make her stop the madness but on seeing me she went into full rage and increased the tempo.
Me I kukuma just stop bike and climb and I told her to meet me at home whenever she finish fighting.
comrade wey sabi
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Duchessree(f): 11:51am On Feb 01, 2023
You should report the issue to the school authority, your girl recorded the conversation she had with him which is a good evidence. The school authority will deal with it properly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Primary School Where Pupils Wear Chelsea Jersey As Their Sportswear (Photos) / I Feel Depressed With A CGPA Of 4.2+ / Animal Newborns, What They Look Like(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 198
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.