Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend (45342 Views)

Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend / Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist / ASUU Strike: Student Who Engaged In Teaching, Narrates How He Handled A Sarcasti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by pansophist(m): 12:36am On Jan 31, 2023
I keep saying it, if you want to know more about humans, just study animals. There is just so many similarities in our behaviour.

Like when a young contending lion without a pride of his own attacks papa lion, and if he successfully dethrone him from the pride, the youngie would kill of his cubs, and start forking with the lionness who will bear his kids.

The lioness that you thought was in love with the dethroned papa lion becomes the youngie new baby mama. Meanwhile, a smart lion will just run away if he sees that it's not a battle he could win.

Some will call the lion a coward, but the foundational rule of every ware fare is to only fight when you can come out victorious. It's better to be alive as a coward than being dead as a giant.

And if you study history even far down to the time of the Bible (eg numbers 31: 17-18), you'll see passages where a nation was attacked, all the men killed off, and their women taken as captives, to marry the warriors who killed off their kinsmen.

Yes, God instructed this. Kill of the men and keep the women for yourself. And life goes on. You see how expendable male life is? We carry muscle and strong, but na we suffer pass. grin

If you remove culture, tradition, religion and morality (which are all social construct), this is the reality of life. It's amoral. Animals are the honest versions of humans. They don't have their own UN, laws, democracy, hypocrisy, etc, so it's pure survival.

If being called a coward or having your ego bruised hurts, then I only wish that God can open your eyes to see that lots of the people you've sacrificed for probably think worse of you. So better do you and ignore what people think. And igbo Proverbs says "Okwa onye di ndu gbara first" (Na person wey de alive de carry first.)

There are lots of cases where an emotionally driven male went to fight like an idiot, and either lost his life or becomes amputated for life.

Unlike men, women always have a trump card, and it's what's I call "the pussi bailout". They can fork their way out of situations that men's deek won't save him from. Unless your aggressors are gays, but come on, you want a gay to bang you? grin

Men generally don't like harming women, it's like harming children and makes the aggressor feel destroyed emotionally. It's just so unmasculine and kills men inside.

So why the cultist may harm you, or even kill you, in months after the matter have died down, your girl might be forking your killer. And you died like a fool. Thank God you're not a fool. Yes, life is that dark. Open your eyes.

Some wins are worthless. It's not even because you can't deal with a cultist, it's about what next? Unless you'll be surrounded by army forever, you just let it slide and pay the price of your ego bruised.

Next time, prevention is better than cure. If a girl have been with a cultist before, then you have to be careful with her.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by jibrilELsudan: 12:44am On Jan 31, 2023
INDEED YOU ARE VERY STUPID AND WEAK

SO YOU THINK CULTIST DARE TO CHALLENGE MILITARY BOYZ?

YOUR MILITARY FRIENDS COULD HAVE GONE TO THE SCHOOL AND KILLED THAT STUPID BOY AND NOTING WILL HAPPEN

WHICH WEAPONS DO CULT BOYS HAVE TO FIGHT THE MILITARY?

IT'S VERY OBVIOUS THAT YOU DON'T KNOW THAT THE BIGGEST CULT IS THE MILITARY AND THEY STAND BY EACH OTHER

3 Likes

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by okrikaboi: 12:46am On Jan 31, 2023
You are a coward. Nothing scares a cultist more than military after your guys touch him the rest of the cult will advise him to leave the matter. Now he will destroy your babe completely and honestly she has been rude to him in the past from your story. You are a stupid non-cultist without street OT. You don't understand street game at all. You are a disgusting wimp of a man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by donem: 12:52am On Jan 31, 2023
Ehmmah588:

Bro,you're definitely a smart guy...I personally respect you for your wisdom in handling the situation calmly..I would have done the same thing...Just imagine the idiot saying you were the target! Cos of woman....Anyway, its not the cultists fault undecided,I honestly blame his friends that followed him.Cos I dey try imagine how my friend will call me to help him fight someone cos of woman!!....The kind yab I go give am ehn, he'll never forget
Truely he was the target, thats the reason for their numbers, so they can easily maim him, but for his wisdom, he successfully maneuvered himself living the cultists handicap, since he never confronted or attempted to fight them on her behalf.

2 Likes

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Sucre6: 12:55am On Jan 31, 2023
Spanishmilf:
he is not fighting them he is using military
Have you even witness when a military drill someone
The words cultists fear the most is soldiers
“Sojos”
He acted like a weakling unfortunately

I get you bro, but the military won't be there when they come looking for him in later days, remember the military friends he has came in from town, they ain't based with him in same state. I have witnessed cult war, don't wish for it bro it get why

1 Like

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by flokii: 1:08am On Jan 31, 2023
jibrilELsudan:
INDEED YOU ARE VERY STUPID AND WEAK

SO YOU THINK CULTIST DARE TO CHALLENGE MILITARY BOYZ?

YOUR MILITARY FRIENDS COULD HAVE GONE TO THE SCHOOL AND KILLED THAT STUPID BOY AND NOTING WILL HAPPEN

WHICH WEAPONS DO CULT BOYS HAVE TO FIGHT THE MILITARY?

IT'S VERY OBVIOUS THAT YOU DON'T KNOW THAT THE BIGGEST CULT IS THE MILITARY AND THEY STAND BY EACH OTHER

You get confirm OT..

I once met a nigga for Abeokuta wey dey boast say him frat fit face army.. I just give am orientation say ARMY NA THE BIGGEST CULT ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.
If he do anyhow, dem go fall him papa and everybody in his lineage and nothing will happen. Erased from history forever. No. 1 abi na 2 wey him be, still never wise.

1 Like

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by ddeola: 1:24am On Jan 31, 2023
You brokered peace so the ladies can still be safe on campus, na smart move broda.

As for d guy, he will meet his match pretty soon. Trouble makers never stop making trouble until they meet their waterloo.
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Bahamas95(m): 1:53am On Jan 31, 2023
Just form kolo for them now, kill them one after the other in few months time. Make sure you start from the idiot that slapped your girl.

Cultists are cowards, most of them can't challenge their mates one on one .......They behave like supermen because they move in packs like hynas.

2 Likes

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by OlawaleBammie: 1:53am On Jan 31, 2023
phorget:
Nice one but dont end it there.
Why not hit back at those bastards after a couple of months, they wont suspect you after all.

Just ask your military guys to pick up some of them and deal with them ruthlessly so as to get back your own pound of flesh.
U re my kind of man bro, I don't forgive...

1 Like

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by occfx: 2:18am On Jan 31, 2023
DonOG:
Good morning guys, an incident happened over the weekend which I would love to share with you guys so you can help judge the case because some of my friends are insisting I handled it wrongly.

A couple of my military friends, a navy officer and a soldier came into town last week and proposed to take my girlfriend out so we proceeded to her to pick her up from school. On our way we stopped by a fueling station to get fuel so I gave them a location to go wait for me while I take a bike to pick her up since the queue was a bit much. On our way out of school we came across two guys on the walk way, they exchanged glances and asked each other "what", one of the guys happened to be her coursemate that she already told me about sometime ago.

According to her, the guy used to be an errand boy for a notorious cult guy that used to ask her out during her first year, so the said guy was the one always coming to deliver messages to her. she didn't want to get involved with cultists so she would normally leave the guy hanging around without giving him a response to the messages. After the guy asking her out left the school the guy somehow started nursing a grudge against her.

While we stood at the school gate waiting for a bike the guy showed up again, this time with five guys with him and accosted my babe. He demanded to know why she talked to him rudely, before she could say jack he landed a jaw shattering slap on her cheek that nearly sent her sprawling to the ground. I was embarrassed but had to apply wisdom because the area wasn't my territory coupled with the fact that I was obviously out numbered. I held the guy's hand when he proceeded to slap her again and asked him why he would embarrass me by hitting a lady that was with me. Meanwhile my girlfriend was behind my back hurling insults at the guy saying stuff like he had the gut to hit her because he has started moving with cultists and other stuff I don't recall.

While I was trying to placate the situation, I noticed more guys closing in on us and knew I would be in danger if I didn't leave the place. I somehow managed to get a bike and took her away. My military friends were furious when they heard what happened insisted we go back to the school. I told them to die the matter because even if they are military guys we were still out numbered and we might get seriously injured before their backup comes.

They insisted on going back to the school, we went and as expected didn't meet any of the guys. They made a report to the school security and promised to come back the next day. On our way back they kept making calls and arranging a squad that would pick up the guy the next day while I kept trying to make them see reasons why it was going to be a bad move.

Firstly they can't possibly apprehend all the cultists in the school so arresting the guy will simply make the girl a moving target for the rest of the members and I wasn't willing to take that risk for someone that has just a couple of months to graduate. We might go and display power in the school and go back home while the girl will be all alone in the school without any form of protection, its not like they are going to assign a personal bodyguard to her. What if matters go south and a life or even lives get lost, it would be embarrassing to hear that it was all because of a girl that will move on to the next guy in a matter of weeks if anything happens to me. I was finally able to convince them and make them stand down.

The following day I brokered a peace meeting between my girlfriend and the guy through the cult guy's cousin that was also her friend though I didn't show up at the location. I even asked her to apologize to the guy for insulting him just to massage his ego so the matter could die down. My girlfriend recorded everything while the guy kept threatening her that she wasn't going to graduate for insulting him because she was with a guy. He went on to say that I was the target of the attack because they thought I would react to the assault on her and maybe fight back. They were even laughing at her that she's dating a coward that couldn't defend her in an attack, I just smiled.

My girlfriend was upset that she had to apologize to someone that hit her, but I told her that sometimes we have to choose our fights wisely. You don't go into a fight with someone that doesn't have anything to lose. Some of my friends feel I am a coward but I still feel I handled it the best way. What do you guys think??.....sorry for the epistle or any errors.

You did a wise thing bro... Thats how cultists behave. You don't go into a fight with someone that has nothing to lose.
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by benqo01(m): 2:48am On Jan 31, 2023
U have done well,see those idiots don't have regards for life,they acts like demi-gods ...u handled the MATA well
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Eau01: 3:13am On Jan 31, 2023
You've taken a great decision. You are a wise man.
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by tonididdy(m): 3:50am On Jan 31, 2023
... Tho it was a cowardly move, obviously but it is the best move for a common man
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Inosky(m): 4:50am On Jan 31, 2023
Nice and smart.

Never you die because of a woman that's not your wife and you don't know what she has committed.

Never you go into a fight that the enemy has nothing to lose.

Apply caution in dealing with a dire situation because it may go south and you will be a sorry ass.

My final advice to you, go back and deal with those guys one by one after the girl graduate since you can't guarantee her safety if you act now.
Reason: the cult boys will still constitute problem for her or some other girls/people in the society and their victim(s) blood will be on your head as a military man who knows them and couldn't do a jerk.
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by gfelo(m): 5:06am On Jan 31, 2023
Bro soldiers and navy are senior cultist, if the vice chancellor like let him be their coupon he go take caution,
e be like u never see where soldiers treat cultist Bleep up ba?
Olasyke:

This shit don't work. School authorities and security are sometimes, cultists too. It's better how he handled it because cultists can be stupid at times.

1 Like

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by planetx: 5:31am On Jan 31, 2023
Nigga you are a big coward, you are not even ashamed to tell the whole how big of a coward you are.
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by deebrownneymar: 5:43am On Jan 31, 2023
DonOG:
Good morning guys, an incident happened over the weekend which I would love to share with you guys so you can help judge the case because some of my friends are insisting I handled it wrongly.

A couple of my military friends, a navy officer and a soldier came into town last week and proposed to take my girlfriend out so we proceeded to her to pick her up from school. On our way we stopped by a fueling station to get fuel so I gave them a location to go wait for me while I take a bike to pick her up since the queue was a bit much. On our way out of school we came across two guys on the walk way, they exchanged glances and asked each other "what", one of the guys happened to be her coursemate that she already told me about sometime ago.

According to her, the guy used to be an errand boy for a notorious cult guy that used to ask her out during her first year, so the said guy was the one always coming to deliver messages to her. she didn't want to get involved with cultists so she would normally leave the guy hanging around without giving him a response to the messages. After the guy asking her out left the school the guy somehow started nursing a grudge against her.

While we stood at the school gate waiting for a bike the guy showed up again, this time with five guys with him and accosted my babe. He demanded to know why she talked to him rudely, before she could say jack he landed a jaw shattering slap on her cheek that nearly sent her sprawling to the ground. I was embarrassed but had to apply wisdom because the area wasn't my territory coupled with the fact that I was obviously out numbered. I held the guy's hand when he proceeded to slap her again and asked him why he would embarrass me by hitting a lady that was with me. Meanwhile my girlfriend was behind my back hurling insults at the guy saying stuff like he had the gut to hit her because he has started moving with cultists and other stuff I don't recall.

While I was trying to placate the situation, I noticed more guys closing in on us and knew I would be in danger if I didn't leave the place. I somehow managed to get a bike and took her away. My military friends were furious when they heard what happened insisted we go back to the school. I told them to die the matter because even if they are military guys we were still out numbered and we might get seriously injured before their backup comes.

They insisted on going back to the school, we went and as expected didn't meet any of the guys. They made a report to the school security and promised to come back the next day. On our way back they kept making calls and arranging a squad that would pick up the guy the next day while I kept trying to make them see reasons why it was going to be a bad move.

Firstly they can't possibly apprehend all the cultists in the school so arresting the guy will simply make the girl a moving target for the rest of the members and I wasn't willing to take that risk for someone that has just a couple of months to graduate. We might go and display power in the school and go back home while the girl will be all alone in the school without any form of protection, its not like they are going to assign a personal bodyguard to her. What if matters go south and a life or even lives get lost, it would be embarrassing to hear that it was all because of a girl that will move on to the next guy in a matter of weeks if anything happens to me. I was finally able to convince them and make them stand down.

The following day I brokered a peace meeting between my girlfriend and the guy through the cult guy's cousin that was also her friend though I didn't show up at the location. I even asked her to apologize to the guy for insulting him just to massage his ego so the matter could die down. My girlfriend recorded everything while the guy kept threatening her that she wasn't going to graduate for insulting him because she was with a guy. He went on to say that I was the target of the attack because they thought I would react to the assault on her and maybe fight back. They were even laughing at her that she's dating a coward that couldn't defend her in an attack, I just smiled.

My girlfriend was upset that she had to apologize to someone that hit her, but I told her that sometimes we have to choose our fights wisely. You don't go into a fight with someone that doesn't have anything to lose. Some of my friends feel I am a coward but I still feel I handled it the best way. What do you guys think??.....sorry for the epistle or any errors.

You handled it perfectly
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Maysdevices(f): 5:56am On Jan 31, 2023
DonOG:

’ The girl, the girl, the girl...’

This girl isn’t your main girl.

You made a wise move but it’s obvious you don’t consider that girl your own.

1 Like

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by CallmeTrinity: 6:07am On Jan 31, 2023
MideMrPossible:

You've acted very wisely and maturely, I did a similar thing as shared on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7544500/farm-attacked-again-biological-weapon while moniker like illicit and CallMeTrinity shred me into pieces. And as you've rightly said, you don't fight with someone that has nothing to loose. Even if you want to deal with him then your girl must have been isolated from the likely ripples and fall back and if you don't have the opportunity to deal with him, you're still better off by dousing a pending catastrophe without escalating further. Kudos!

Man you are a career coward. You dey find role model abi? Mugu this is a different scenario but a bìtch like you can't even see that.
You ain't no man you are a coward
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by freemanq(m): 6:13am On Jan 31, 2023
Ode + mumu

EzekielAkins:

Ode
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Maysdevices(f): 6:13am On Jan 31, 2023
Slynation:
seems like you don't know all this cult guys usually go for consultation...More reason they know the particular set of people that carried out any hit and go for the person, because they will always find out....!!

E better make OP leave the sleeping dog, inside repricing market wey don end...!!
Not after soldier matter

They will leave them alone
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Maysdevices(f): 6:14am On Jan 31, 2023
edungene7:
You handlled the matter well but u would have gone a step further let the military guys pick up that guy take him to the barracks they won't hurt him but they would request is mother or father to sign an undertaken that if anyone hurts that girl again he would pay with is life baba nah him go turn the girl personal bodyguard
They will hurt him in a thousand ways
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by freemanq(m): 6:15am On Jan 31, 2023
Animal come and clap now Ewu

DaddyRochie1642:

Oga to slap you dey hungry me

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by RolexOfGeneva(m): 6:17am On Jan 31, 2023
When I saw that part where you wrote "a couple of my military friends came into town", I immediately knew it was a made up story.

1 Like

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by abdulwassi(m): 6:17am On Jan 31, 2023
Enough wisdom there.. So many men has fallen for not applying wisdom in such critical stage..
Learn, women doesn't deserve such fight abeg.
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by edungene7: 6:34am On Jan 31, 2023
[quote author=Maysdevices post=120515503]They will hurt him in a thousand ways[/quote not only if he explained to them what he intends to achieve I have seen this happen before the cultist were harassing a particular guy and that was what settled it the military guys picked the point man on the issue requested is parents to come sign an undertaking that was it
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Thebest12(m): 6:36am On Jan 31, 2023
AceRoyal:

You're smart and wise.

Wait a while, couple of months even.
Then have him picked up by the police/soldiers and dealt with.

Like a skilled hunter, you've exercised patient, all you need to do now is ensure his reign of terror comes to a befitting end.
He won't see it coming or know where it's coming from.

You're not doing this for your gf but to ensure he doesn't continue to be of nuisance value to the society.

Can I dm ?
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by DSoj(m): 6:44am On Jan 31, 2023
How can someone have military guys at his call and act so cowardly.?
Let them storm the school and pick up the useless cultist and all his friends, lock them up while they locate their families one by one.
Torture them till they release names and identities of all their co-cultists from number 1 to the last. Pick the top guys up too. Locate their families also.
Let the school authority be aware of all these.
Paste up their pics round the school.
Let they and their families sign undertaken that if a single strand of hair is taken from the girl's head, they and their families will be liable and the consequences will be dire.
They will not dare it. Have U ever seen anyone go up against military guys? Who be cultists?
Small boys. Ordinary cadet and man o war boys on campus deal with them

How can U act so cowardly especially having military friends willing to do the job?

Watch, they will bully the girl again.
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by bluefilm: 6:57am On Jan 31, 2023
Supreme145:
Bro you even tried...left for me I would have even left her there to sort out her issues, these kind of issues never end well. You are indeed smart.

You're so mean.

If it were to be me, I'll do exactly what you just said. grin
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by GentlePEACE: 7:07am On Jan 31, 2023
Karleb:
You didn't handle the matter well.

There is a security/military unit in every school. You should have reported the case there.

Trust me, these guys would have been the one begging by now.

I know this because I was involved in a case like this and the cultists ended up buying for everything they damaged and apologizing.

You cheated that girl by making her apologizing. Honestly!

U no read where he said the cultist guy is nit longer a student, hence he has nothing to lose. Muscle don dey stand prîck o. Na one life we get
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by purejustice36: 7:39am On Jan 31, 2023
Omo e go hard o
I’m that type of guy that understands every orientation from any type of cult group

Firstly I’ll let it slide but fear my return
Before the end of that particular month , some of the relatives of the cultist go don dey wheel chair

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Animal Newborns, What They Look Like(Photos) / 5 Most Praised Courses To Study In Nigeria / Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.