Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend (45357 Views)

Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend / Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist / ASUU Strike: Student Who Engaged In Teaching, Narrates How He Handled A Sarcasti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Espelbengz(m): 10:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
Best decision you took..
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Aventures(m): 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2023
DonOG:
Good morning guys, an incident happened over the weekend which I would love to share with you guys so you can help judge the case because some of my friends are insisting I handled it wrongly.

A couple of my military friends, a navy officer and a soldier came into town last week and proposed to take my girlfriend out so we proceeded to her to pick her up from school. On our way we stopped by a fueling station to get fuel so I gave them a location to go wait for me while I take a bike to pick her up since the queue was a bit much. On our way out of school we came across two guys on the walk way, they exchanged glances and asked each other "what", one of the guys happened to be her coursemate that she already told me about sometime ago.

According to her, the guy used to be an errand boy for a notorious cult guy that used to ask her out during her first year, so the said guy was the one always coming to deliver messages to her. she didn't want to get involved with cultists so she would normally leave the guy hanging around without giving him a response to the messages. After the guy asking her out left the school the guy somehow started nursing a grudge against her.

While we stood at the school gate waiting for a bike the guy showed up again, this time with five guys with him and accosted my babe. He demanded to know why she talked to him rudely, before she could say jack he landed a jaw shattering slap on her cheek that nearly sent her sprawling to the ground. I was embarrassed but had to apply wisdom because the area wasn't my territory coupled with the fact that I was obviously out numbered. I held the guy's hand when he proceeded to slap her again and asked him why he would embarrass me by hitting a lady that was with me. Meanwhile my girlfriend was behind my back hurling insults at the guy saying stuff like he had the gut to hit her because he has started moving with cultists and other stuff I don't recall.

While I was trying to placate the situation, I noticed more guys closing in on us and knew I would be in danger if I didn't leave the place. I somehow managed to get a bike and took her away. My military friends were furious when they heard what happened insisted we go back to the school. I told them to die the matter because even if they are military guys we were still out numbered and we might get seriously injured before their backup comes.

They insisted on going back to the school, we went and as expected didn't meet any of the guys. They made a report to the school security and promised to come back the next day. On our way back they kept making calls and arranging a squad that would pick up the guy the next day while I kept trying to make them see reasons why it was going to be a bad move.

Firstly they can't possibly apprehend all the cultists in the school so arresting the guy will simply make the girl a moving target for the rest of the members and I wasn't willing to take that risk for someone that has just a couple of months to graduate. We might go and display power in the school and go back home while the girl will be all alone in the school without any form of protection, its not like they are going to assign a personal bodyguard to her. What if matters go south and a life or even lives get lost, it would be embarrassing to hear that it was all because of a girl that will move on to the next guy in a matter of weeks if anything happens to me. I was finally able to convince them and make them stand down.

The following day I brokered a peace meeting between my girlfriend and the guy through the cult guy's cousin that was also her friend though I didn't show up at the location. I even asked her to apologize to the guy for insulting him just to massage his ego so the matter could die down. My girlfriend recorded everything while the guy kept threatening her that she wasn't going to graduate for insulting him because she was with a guy. He went on to say that I was the target of the attack because they thought I would react to the assault on her and maybe fight back. They were even laughing at her that she's dating a coward that couldn't defend her in an attack, I just smiled.

My girlfriend was upset that she had to apologize to someone that hit her, but I told her that sometimes we have to choose our fights wisely. You don't go into a fight with someone that doesn't have anything to lose. Some of my friends feel I am a coward but I still feel I handled it the best way. What do you guys think??.....sorry for the epistle or any errors.

Very wise move and this is a good lesson for us all. Meanwhile, believe me sooner r or later that cult guy Will be kneeling at your feet begging for mercy , mark my words.
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Parachoko: 10:05pm On Jan 30, 2023
DonOG:
Good morning guys, an incident happened over the weekend which I would love to share with you guys so you can help judge the case because some of my friends are insisting I handled it wrongly.

A couple of my military friends, a navy officer and a soldier came into town last week and proposed to take my girlfriend out so we proceeded to her to pick her up from school. On our way we stopped by a fueling station to get fuel so I gave them a location to go wait for me while I take a bike to pick her up since the queue was a bit much. On our way out of school we came across two guys on the walk way, they exchanged glances and asked each other "what", one of the guys happened to be her coursemate that she already told me about sometime ago.

According to her, the guy used to be an errand boy for a notorious cult guy that used to ask her out during her first year, so the said guy was the one always coming to deliver messages to her. she didn't want to get involved with cultists so she would normally leave the guy hanging around without giving him a response to the messages. After the guy asking her out left the school the guy somehow started nursing a grudge against her.

While we stood at the school gate waiting for a bike the guy showed up again, this time with five guys with him and accosted my babe. He demanded to know why she talked to him rudely, before she could say jack he landed a jaw shattering slap on her cheek that nearly sent her sprawling to the ground. I was embarrassed but had to apply wisdom because the area wasn't my territory coupled with the fact that I was obviously out numbered. I held the guy's hand when he proceeded to slap her again and asked him why he would embarrass me by hitting a lady that was with me. Meanwhile my girlfriend was behind my back hurling insults at the guy saying stuff like he had the gut to hit her because he has started moving with cultists and other stuff I don't recall.

While I was trying to placate the situation, I noticed more guys closing in on us and knew I would be in danger if I didn't leave the place. I somehow managed to get a bike and took her away. My military friends were furious when they heard what happened insisted we go back to the school. I told them to die the matter because even if they are military guys we were still out numbered and we might get seriously injured before their backup comes.

They insisted on going back to the school, we went and as expected didn't meet any of the guys. They made a report to the school security and promised to come back the next day. On our way back they kept making calls and arranging a squad that would pick up the guy the next day while I kept trying to make them see reasons why it was going to be a bad move.

Firstly they can't possibly apprehend all the cultists in the school so arresting the guy will simply make the girl a moving target for the rest of the members and I wasn't willing to take that risk for someone that has just a couple of months to graduate. We might go and display power in the school and go back home while the girl will be all alone in the school without any form of protection, its not like they are going to assign a personal bodyguard to her. What if matters go south and a life or even lives get lost, it would be embarrassing to hear that it was all because of a girl that will move on to the next guy in a matter of weeks if anything happens to me. I was finally able to convince them and make them stand down.

The following day I brokered a peace meeting between my girlfriend and the guy through the cult guy's cousin that was also her friend though I didn't show up at the location. I even asked her to apologize to the guy for insulting him just to massage his ego so the matter could die down. My girlfriend recorded everything while the guy kept threatening her that she wasn't going to graduate for insulting him because she was with a guy. He went on to say that I was the target of the attack because they thought I would react to the assault on her and maybe fight back. They were even laughing at her that she's dating a coward that couldn't defend her in an attack, I just smiled.

My girlfriend was upset that she had to apologize to someone that hit her, but I told her that sometimes we have to choose our fights wisely. You don't go into a fight with someone that doesn't have anything to lose. Some of my friends feel I am a coward but I still feel I handled it the best way. What do you guys think??.....sorry for the epistle or any errors.

You did the right thing bro
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by deavicky(m): 10:06pm On Jan 30, 2023
Keniwit:
I want to be Like you...Im hot tempered... Someone help me out
you are doing well that is what this matter needs.
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Nolevel666: 10:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
richardmba:
You did the right thing. I once had a similar experience some years back in school. A lady I was dating happened to have been involved with a cultist before we met. The guy always disturbs her and even threatens her. One day while we were hanging out at a bar, the guy came with his friends and wanted to show off. He told my babe to stand up and come and sit with him and even tried dragging her. That was when I stepped in and told the guy to leave her alone if she doesn't want to go with him. He started ranting trash and threatening fire.

To cut the long story short, my guys who were around the bar started coming to the scene and not long later, the guy respected himself and left. When we got home that night, I told my babe that I will not take that kind of embarrassment again. If she wants to date a cow or goat, it;s her choice but let her also know how to pack her shit.

Well said!
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by SparkleSix: 10:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
This is a coward move.

Cultists are afraid of Military men. Na locally made pistol you want use challenge AK 47?

You would have picked him up and drilled him, make him sign an undertaking that anything that happens to the girl will land on his head.

You are just enabling insecurity and cultists!!

With all the resources you have at your disposal you still made a coward move.

Now those urchins will disturb, harass, and maybe sexually assault your girl, because you have laid the foundation for them.

Also on the side, check that your girl, something is wrong for her to know these many cultists.

There is more that meets the eye.

6 Likes

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
DonOG:

The cult guys will use your girl to get at you if you don't act on time.I don't mean act in a violent manner.
Use your soldier friend to arrest one of the cultists.Especially the one that assaulted your girlfriend and take him to the police station.Also invite the school authority and the parent of the cultist.

Make him to write an undertaking that he will not harm your girl.
Do this and you or your woman will be free from cultist attack

3 Likes

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by zedegit: 10:09pm On Jan 30, 2023
Karleb:
You didn't handle the matter well.

There is a security/military unit in every school. You should have reported the case there.

Trust me, these guys would have been the one begging by now.

I know this because I was involved in a case like this and the cultists ended up buying for everything they damaged and apologizing.

You cheated that girl by making her apologizing. Honestly!

The op should have his balls cut and given to his girlfriend. She needs more balls while op clearly doesn't need it.

4 Likes

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:13pm On Jan 30, 2023
You are truly reasoning like a Biafran (some people will start feeling anyhow for mentioning Biafra right now), innocence lives would been in dangers had you not applied the wisdom of Nnamdi Kanu in such situation.

That idiotic guy that slapped your bea, play him slapping party on his exams days. Don't brutalise him o, but only slapping. While others are taking exams, him is taking slaps wotowoto.

Peace + freedom = a developed territory.

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by GUNITGuy: 10:15pm On Jan 30, 2023
Don't mind what those people calling you coward would say....You handled it properly and it ended in a win-win situation......
If you've done otherwise bloggers fit use you do headlines
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by viodemus: 10:16pm On Jan 30, 2023
You try.

How time flies. E get time wey dis kyn tyn na my skills. My passionate skills. I get time that time. Me wey been dey train myself say if 10 people rush me, I suppose fit escape either through fighting my way out or some other means. Na now, I cun know say some luck play role for my survival. But me at that time, I for find way put that girl for bike, then yawa dun set. Clinics and Mortuary go dey busy for a couple of days. If possible, na shut down go happen.

I thank God for growth.

If na now, I go just laff, let you win. But I hope say you no go trust anybody again, na your own paddy go do am, if you know, you know.

E be like japa people, the new one wey dey rain for a couple of years now, you go go bully or do even worse to japaree, dem go just leave you to get your brief glory, then dem go send person wey go come assist your ground journey. Most times na your friend go do am. Or dem go infiltrate your current wishes, you wan japa, dem go work your paper for you through another person, spend the money, then either send you to a worst country or send you near where dem dey, then depending on him mind state, he fit set you up with drugs, or he go jus kpai you, or he go enslave you.

Npf and other authorities lack wisdom on any crime issue, I have said it before, all students should have their forensics taken for record keeping; if dem find a non student for inside campus ground, you better have a good reason. If person no dey go class for two weeks to one month, then why dem be student. Na so I go school go waste time for years like some useless people before me, but we no dey let other students wey serious, to focus on their ambitions. So, deal with forensics, then post ekelebes outside campus, make sure say na rotating schedule ekelebe - no be post to stay for even more than 4 or 5 days, make dem never go too dey comfortable. Post ekelebe around campus, install multiple stationary and rotating cameras on campus and in front of campus. if person report crime or intimidation, then dem go professionally respond.

3 Likes

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Akharmony: 10:16pm On Jan 30, 2023
Can we just gv kudos to this brilliant galant officer. That cultist boy cup go full one day.

1 Like

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by deavicky(m): 10:16pm On Jan 30, 2023
tellwisdom:
A useless cultist slapped your woman and all you could do was plead? You don’t know cultist are lost low life cowards??

People whose lives has been cut short even before they are killed? People who all their lives revolves around dry gin, beer,stealing and voodoo?
You are a mad man for allowing such. Person wey u suppose beat black and blue carry am go him parents and uncle house make dem sign undertaking. If u do that with me.

The burglary wey I go put u, if u bend or squat for 8hours, nobody go tell u make u cry blood.
Guy anytime you enter PH DM me I need to buy you four bottles of budwieser and I barbecue fish.
That guy no do well. He no know way nah him they slap.

3 Likes

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by RZArecta(m): 10:20pm On Jan 30, 2023
DonOG:

you must treat that Bleep up or I'll never forgive you. It's very easy to pick those fóols like isam even if you want to wait till she graduates or you want to handle it like kidnapping. Just use police special squad to pick them one by one. Don't you have a senior brother or friend that was an XY in school ? Too many solutions to this small problem

1 Like

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by africandollar: 10:20pm On Jan 30, 2023
SocialJustice:
You did the right thing and applied wisdom I lack in similar situation.

Just let it be like that. Cultists are the scum of society and not worth getting into a fight with. It's like belittling yourself in a very shameful way.

People that have so much low self esteem, they always move as a pack and are nothing by themselves.

This last statement is golden! For the life of me I just couldn’t figure out why people would indeed want to join cults until I understood this. Well, personally I’m the last person to cave in to peer pressure though in battle with my self-esteem sometimes, I guess I’m built different.

2 Likes

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by sweetkev(m): 10:22pm On Jan 30, 2023
kenex4ever:
The cult guy is dating ur gf forget story
Na only you know as he dey go.
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Nolevel666: 10:26pm On Jan 30, 2023
sammychimex:

That guy will make a coward of a husband. If he had followed up the matter, he will get them on their knees begging. All cultist hate to have anything to do with law enforcement agents.
But will strike back by proxy whenever the opportunity arises
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by osazsky(m): 10:26pm On Jan 30, 2023
kenex4ever:
The cult guy is dating ur gf forget story
u re a wiseman

3 Likes

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by RZArecta(m): 10:27pm On Jan 30, 2023
deavicky:
Guy anytime you enter PH DM me I need to buy you four bottles of budwieser and I barbecue fish.
That guy no do well. He no know way nah him they slap.
the guy dull me I swear undecided e be like make I give am flying kick from phone. Bastârds wey no go know how their wahala start for life by the time I start with them, no need to cap excess sha

2 Likes

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by stagger: 10:28pm On Jan 30, 2023
DonOG:

The first step was ok, because it will guile them to thinking that you are a coward. But you should not let it be. You need to strike back and strike back hard.

A daughter to my mum's friend was similarly manhandled by a cultist and his gang because she refused his advances. We arranged a squad that traced him to his parents' house and worked him over seriously, with a warning that if he ever went near her again, he will lose more than he bargained for, now we knew where his family lived.

Most of those cultists are the real cowards. Anyone that needs a group around him to show a level of force is a true coward.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Honchoslim16(m): 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2023
I'd have took the bass out of his voice and shoot him in the gut!
We drive by and we walk up, anything to get him touched
Shoot his house up, shoot his bike, shoot his truck
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Innocentbaloo: 10:32pm On Jan 30, 2023
Old adage says, he who fight and run away leave to fight another day, kudos for applying wisdom.
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by ahmepic: 10:32pm On Jan 30, 2023
You have done well!
This reminds of that year when I was going to my girlfriend's house and I saw her fighting with a guy by her junction. At first I thought my presence would make her stop the madness but on seeing me she went into full rage and increased the tempo.
Me I kukuma just stop bike and climb and I told her to meet me at home whenever she finish fighting.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Exceed15: 10:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
Infact wisdom full ur head. Don't die foolishly.
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by flokii: 10:35pm On Jan 30, 2023
@OP Attimes wisdom is profitable to lead.. caution your girlfriend to stop running her mouth else she might not graduate truly..

i remember Benin one year like that at a bar where some cult guys started misbehaving, one accosted a Captain in the NA who was on mufti to loot him.. next thing we hear na slap, soldier man say 'bloody civilian like you'.. Na then the cult boy eyes clear say he don go overstep. It took serious begging before the Military guys left him after several beatings

A similar caae in Benin where a cult leader raped and killed an innocent looking lady not knowing her father was a General in the Army.. heard he was stripped naked, tied to the back of their Military van which they drove around the school. The guy man died on the spot. Who wan hold unknown soldier or who dey carry soldier matter go court?

@OP Just meet the guy with your Military friends and warn him to steer clear of the girl, else all his family members including his parents and siblings will share in the spoils when e finally sup. Kia the werey go run.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by MideMrPossible: 10:35pm On Jan 30, 2023
DonOG:

You've acted very wisely and maturely, I did a similar thing as shared on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7544500/farm-attacked-again-biological-weapon while moniker like illicit and CallMeTrinity shred me into pieces. And as you've rightly said, you don't fight with someone that has nothing to loose. Even if you want to deal with him then your girl must have been isolated from the likely ripples and fall back and if you don't have the opportunity to deal with him, you're still better off by dousing a pending catastrophe without escalating further. Kudos!
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:37pm On Jan 30, 2023
Karleb:
You didn't handle the matter well.

There is a security/military unit in every school. You should have reported the case there.

Trust me, these guys would have been the one begging by now.

I know this because I was involved in a case like this and the cultists ended up buying for everything they damaged and apologizing.

You cheated that girl by making her apologizing. Honestly!

Thank you o. All he needed to do was report to the anticult guys in that school (if they have), or the security guys in that school... Na the cult boys go come begin beg am

With the way he asked the girl to beg and all, it'll take a VERY REASONABLE GIRL to actually understand his reasons... She just might go back to dating the said cultist errand boy and we'll read the continuation here in three weeks time

2 Likes

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Moneyyman: 10:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
You're a wise man, DonOG

P.S: "we often stand in the shade of a coward's house to point to the ruins of a brave man's house"

You handled it well.
You've given that guy a long rope to hang himself.

He will fall into your trap; don't show mercy then. Deal with him properly and totally

3 Likes

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Kimiso(m): 10:39pm On Jan 30, 2023
sylve11:

Is it because of this comment you quoted the guy's entire post?

Na wa

@op, well done. cool
i wish i can get a payment for that lol probably you gonna pay
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by collins2good(m): 10:39pm On Jan 30, 2023
After going through all the comment and the story, all i see is that majority of you guys are encouraging cultist. The most annoying part is even telling your girl to apologise to them. The only wisdow there is avoiding physical fight with them,

7 Likes

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by ozijay: 10:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
Well if I was the one which I pray not to ever be, all those boys will bite the dust. I hate to see youths fighting for what doesn't really matter in a country where they should be fighting the elites that already stole their destiny. You can insult me no.problem but slap on the face of my own well forget it.
DonOG:

1 Like

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Nolevel666: 10:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
Well You tried.
I would have done the same thing just to make him think he has won but na black candle i go for take unleash my vengeance upon am that night.
That’s my own way of dealing with bastards like them since the day i got attacked by them for no reason in my own area.
I don’t want to begin ranting how they went to the grave one by one within a few months.Till today them day avoid me.
Anything he see him go bear am.No pastor go fit save am if he try am to person like me.
I go just day smile when he day rant

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin / UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme / Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 190
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.