Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend (45363 Views)

Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend / Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist / ASUU Strike: Student Who Engaged In Teaching, Narrates How He Handled A Sarcasti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by damoobaba: 10:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
DonOG:
Good morning guys, an incident happened over the weekend which I would love to share with you guys so you can help judge the case because some of my friends are insisting I handled it wrongly.

A couple of my military friends, a navy officer and a soldier came into town last week and proposed to take my girlfriend out so we proceeded to her to pick her up from school. On our way we stopped by a fueling station to get fuel so I gave them a location to go wait for me while I take a bike to pick her up since the queue was a bit much. On our way out of school we came across two guys on the walk way, they exchanged glances and asked each other "what", one of the guys happened to be her coursemate that she already told me about sometime ago.

According to her, the guy used to be an errand boy for a notorious cult guy that used to ask her out during her first year, so the said guy was the one always coming to deliver messages to her. she didn't want to get involved with cultists so she would normally leave the guy hanging around without giving him a response to the messages. After the guy asking her out left the school the guy somehow started nursing a grudge against her.

While we stood at the school gate waiting for a bike the guy showed up again, this time with five guys with him and accosted my babe. He demanded to know why she talked to him rudely, before she could say jack he landed a jaw shattering slap on her cheek that nearly sent her sprawling to the ground. I was embarrassed but had to apply wisdom because the area wasn't my territory coupled with the fact that I was obviously out numbered. I held the guy's hand when he proceeded to slap her again and asked him why he would embarrass me by hitting a lady that was with me. Meanwhile my girlfriend was behind my back hurling insults at the guy saying stuff like he had the gut to hit her because he has started moving with cultists and other stuff I don't recall.

While I was trying to placate the situation, I noticed more guys closing in on us and knew I would be in danger if I didn't leave the place. I somehow managed to get a bike and took her away. My military friends were furious when they heard what happened insisted we go back to the school. I told them to die the matter because even if they are military guys we were still out numbered and we might get seriously injured before their backup comes.

They insisted on going back to the school, we went and as expected didn't meet any of the guys. They made a report to the school security and promised to come back the next day. On our way back they kept making calls and arranging a squad that would pick up the guy the next day while I kept trying to make them see reasons why it was going to be a bad move.

Firstly they can't possibly apprehend all the cultists in the school so arresting the guy will simply make the girl a moving target for the rest of the members and I wasn't willing to take that risk for someone that has just a couple of months to graduate. We might go and display power in the school and go back home while the girl will be all alone in the school without any form of protection, its not like they are going to assign a personal bodyguard to her. What if matters go south and a life or even lives get lost, it would be embarrassing to hear that it was all because of a girl that will move on to the next guy in a matter of weeks if anything happens to me. I was finally able to convince them and make them stand down.

The following day I brokered a peace meeting between my girlfriend and the guy through the cult guy's cousin that was also her friend though I didn't show up at the location. I even asked her to apologize to the guy for insulting him just to massage his ego so the matter could die down. My girlfriend recorded everything while the guy kept threatening her that she wasn't going to graduate for insulting him because she was with a guy. He went on to say that I was the target of the attack because they thought I would react to the assault on her and maybe fight back. They were even laughing at her that she's dating a coward that couldn't defend her in an attack, I just smiled.

My girlfriend was upset that she had to apologize to someone that hit her, but I told her that sometimes we have to choose our fights wisely. You don't go into a fight with someone that doesn't have anything to lose. Some of my friends feel I am a coward but I still feel I handled it the best way. What do you guys think??.....sorry for the epistle or any errors.

You're a wise man. You fight like me, there are a thousand ways to fight and I know all of them. In the next 5 years, they may not see that guy again if it's me, and nobody will suspect me. Live to fight another day. My rule for fighting, I ONLY FIGHT WHEN THE ODDS FAVOUR ME, I DONT FIGHT WHEN THE ODDS FAVOUR MY OPPONENT.

1 Like

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Germi9: 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2023
DonOG:
Good morning guys, an incident happened over the weekend which I would love to share with you guys so you can help judge the case because some of my friends are insisting I handled it wrongly.

A couple of my military friends, a navy officer and a soldier came into town last week and proposed to take my girlfriend out so we proceeded to her to pick her up from school. On our way we stopped by a fueling station to get fuel so I gave them a location to go wait for me while I take a bike to pick her up since the queue was a bit much. On our way out of school we came across two guys on the walk way, they exchanged glances and asked each other "what", one of the guys happened to be her coursemate that she already told me about sometime ago.

According to her, the guy used to be an errand boy for a notorious cult guy that used to ask her out during her first year, so the said guy was the one always coming to deliver messages to her. she didn't want to get involved with cultists so she would normally leave the guy hanging around without giving him a response to the messages. After the guy asking her out left the school the guy somehow started nursing a grudge against her.

While we stood at the school gate waiting for a bike the guy showed up again, this time with five guys with him and accosted my babe. He demanded to know why she talked to him rudely, before she could say jack he landed a jaw shattering slap on her cheek that nearly sent her sprawling to the ground. I was embarrassed but had to apply wisdom because the area wasn't my territory coupled with the fact that I was obviously out numbered. I held the guy's hand when he proceeded to slap her again and asked him why he would embarrass me by hitting a lady that was with me. Meanwhile my girlfriend was behind my back hurling insults at the guy saying stuff like he had the gut to hit her because he has started moving with cultists and other stuff I don't recall.

While I was trying to placate the situation, I noticed more guys closing in on us and knew I would be in danger if I didn't leave the place. I somehow managed to get a bike and took her away. My military friends were furious when they heard what happened insisted we go back to the school. I told them to die the matter because even if they are military guys we were still out numbered and we might get seriously injured before their backup comes.

They insisted on going back to the school, we went and as expected didn't meet any of the guys. They made a report to the school security and promised to come back the next day. On our way back they kept making calls and arranging a squad that would pick up the guy the next day while I kept trying to make them see reasons why it was going to be a bad move.

Firstly they can't possibly apprehend all the cultists in the school so arresting the guy will simply make the girl a moving target for the rest of the members and I wasn't willing to take that risk for someone that has just a couple of months to graduate. We might go and display power in the school and go back home while the girl will be all alone in the school without any form of protection, its not like they are going to assign a personal bodyguard to her. What if matters go south and a life or even lives get lost, it would be embarrassing to hear that it was all because of a girl that will move on to the next guy in a matter of weeks if anything happens to me. I was finally able to convince them and make them stand down.

The following day I brokered a peace meeting between my girlfriend and the guy through the cult guy's cousin that was also her friend though I didn't show up at the location. I even asked her to apologize to the guy for insulting him just to massage his ego so the matter could die down. My girlfriend recorded everything while the guy kept threatening her that she wasn't going to graduate for insulting him because she was with a guy. He went on to say that I was the target of the attack because they thought I would react to the assault on her and maybe fight back. They were even laughing at her that she's dating a coward that couldn't defend her in an attack, I just smiled.

My girlfriend was upset that she had to apologize to someone that hit her, but I told her that sometimes we have to choose our fights wisely. You don't go into a fight with someone that doesn't have anything to lose. Some of my friends feel I am a coward but I still feel I handled it the best way. What do you guys think??.....sorry for the epistle or any errors.

You are obviously a coded cultist ,no cap!!!

2 Likes

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by AFONJACOW(m): 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2023
Thank God u know nah woman killed Samson
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by deavicky(m): 10:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
DonOG:

I no sure say u be soldier but if u are, ur unit go be dispensary for military hospital. Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by TIDDOLL(m): 10:57pm On Jan 30, 2023
DonOG:

You might have gone through with your guys plan and it sets a good tone and a perfect warning to those fools, at the same gone southwards.

You handled it with wisdom though, considering the situation which is rare.

Went through something like this at Ibadan Polytechnic, went into the school with my business partner to share a flyer, walked into a group of like 6 guys, and they got all defensive..

Do we know where we are, bla bla nd all sort of nonsense...we be Eye, na men dey here!
That moment I don calculator 4 to 6 random movement I could make..

We apologized, bout to leave.....they started throwing words, we can't leave like that, nahhh
if we move an inch Dem go stab us...shey we don see gun before....Dem go drop us.

In my mind, if I dey my zone this fools no fit dey reason me like this.
One was so drunk, he approached me and was throwing hands like he was about to land me a slap or something.

Knew it was to my detriment cause I'll likely reply if he did, and we were outnumbered...offered to buy them those cheap nylon shots with the last 1k on me.

Just so you know how worthless they rate their lives, that was how I doused the situation and we left.

My business partner was fuming, this...that...I shouldn't have given them claiming street OT nd all.

Said to myself right there.
.... "Guy, you've got a bright future and a family waiting for you, you're not going to risk that fighting with some riff raffs with zero ambition".

Nahhh, atleast not today.

7 Likes

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Nilon: 11:01pm On Jan 30, 2023
luscioustrish:
You handled everything well, those cultists have nothing to lose.
I hope your babe knows she’s dating a wise and matured man..kudos smiley
hey trish, if i catch you eh. I will deal with you and treat your fùckup. I know where you live. Dont think you can run and hide. I asked you out. You said no. Tread carefully. I'm watching
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Spanishmilf(m): 11:14pm On Jan 30, 2023
Sucre6:

A wise man chooses his fight with sense, you don't fight cultists unless u dont want to continue living, they are like hydra snakes, they don't have work, all they do is smoke, rob and look for a rival to kill, use your head not your heart, the op did the right thing
he is not fighting them he is using military
Have you even witness when a military drill someone
The words cultists fear the most is soldiers
“Sojos”
He acted like a weakling unfortunately

4 Likes

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Spanishmilf(m): 11:15pm On Jan 30, 2023
Cultist or no cultist someone slapping your family member or babe right in fromt of you and you did nothing
Bruh 💀

3 Likes

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Slynation(m): 11:16pm On Jan 30, 2023
sircatherine45:

Forget that matter...consultation pass consultation. Highest we enter neutral ground, digga ram there. I no be coward for mouth. I don waste person legs before, read up my responses in one thread concerning revenge.
That's for you, I'm just advising the OP because he's a man of peace and not as a rugged entity...

1 Like

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Lacash: 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2023
DonOG:

Subduing the Beast in u is nothing but the very best thing….Big kudos to u man🙏
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by DriveByKiller: 11:18pm On Jan 30, 2023
DonOG:

most things here point that you're an idiot.

First you began by saying your military friends wanted to take your girlfriend out. Seriously? Your friends wanted to take your girlfriend out? .

Then your girl was narrating to you how a cultist used to run after her sending an errand boy to her.

As in, you didn't know that cultists don't get bold on a girl except they feel entitled and they only feel entitled when the girl is somehow owing them either by verbal promise or collection of cash , favour or gifts?

Also asking her to apologize to a cultist after the attack is throwing her in bondage back to the enslavement and harassment she was before you showed up.

You're a complete idiot.

9 Likes

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Johnsown1(m): 11:20pm On Jan 30, 2023
You made the right decision. Your the target because they feel intimidated and insulted by your presence and her guts. Today is not your fight but who knows about tomorrow.
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:24pm On Jan 30, 2023
gfelo:
guy you did well, incase if ur wife is involved in this kind matter, use ur soldier friend to pick all of them, take then to school authority let them sign undertaking incase anything happen to ur woman, shud they defer sch authority and harm ur wife, sch authority will provide them.

I think this the best suggestion in my estimation.

You see evil should not be given opportunity to persist. Even if she's not his wife, round up the guys and make sure the school takes not of them.
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by remzytimer: 11:27pm On Jan 30, 2023
If care is not taken he would launch another attack on her.
You and your guyz should go back to school in your uniform in a truck. Meet the sch. security and ask if they have taken any action on the matter or you should handle it your own way. The school management know their boss and they will call him to order.

1 Like

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by InvertedHammer: 11:31pm On Jan 30, 2023
DonOG:

/

In a few months, the girl will graduate and leave the school for good.

Then you can let the necessary happen. It is not for the girl. It is for humanity.

/

2 Likes

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by absoluteSuccess: 11:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
Sorry to say this, op, it's not every thing we fear that often comes back the way we fear they would. Till date, an evil fellow had deliberately picked issues with me here on this site and he's still trying hook, line and sinker to lure me and do whatever is in their agenda.

Day by day I got calls from his allies pretending to be customers, using everything in my area of interest as bait in achieving their evil agenda. I've almost fell for couple of beautiful traps earlier, if not for God and his own boasting that got me curious.

I did my findings and attacked with a thread to this end, making it a public issue. In desperation, the fellow manifested just as expected. And though I reported this case to the Lagos State Police command, he never bulge.

He sent his agents to monitor my movements.

When I caught his agent stalking me, I grabbed the evil fellow and though I'm not a match with him and I'm never a street fighter. But life happens and never give excuses to stand for the very right thing with this life.

Death is inevitable. Instances differs but what comes around goes around. What if it's your Mom or your very sister, who would you take a bullet for? There's no rationalizing justice, it has to stand on its own, never mind that whoever get the justice deserve it or not.

That's the other side of the coin.

We are cowards, hence cowards held us in ransome. Be careful with advisers, cowards will always praise you for not doing the right thing. Shaka Zulu has a reason to fled when lion came for his girlfriend, but he fought the beast with courage and won.

He became one of the exceptional men in Black history. He fought the almighty British army much later in life and won victory for the Zulu tribe. Don't fear the Goliath or you will loose your victory and peace.

Courage is not an absence of fear, but acting in spite of fear.

1 Like

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Ezennia101(m): 11:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
I love you bro, you’re enlightened and awakened God bless you with more discerning intuitions.
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Kendrick80(m): 11:47pm On Jan 30, 2023
Solomon Dey learn work for your side….i hail u bros u wise.
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by tojahh(m): 11:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
I hope you're not trying to marry that girl because she will never believe in you again. Women are sentimental in judgement. You just made her a ridicule and a vegetable in school. Infact she won't believe she even have a boyfriend needless to say a fiance.

Guy, do not marry that girl, you can't defend her, no you can't. It's not a matter of wisdom, it's an act of cowardice. I know you know the matter wasn't handled properly that's why you even told your smallie who demanded just 5k to end it all with the guy. If you were satisfied with your action you wouldn't be here narrating to us and sticking to the side that favors your cowardly act.

Getat
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by obianoooo: 12:02am On Jan 31, 2023
After going through all the comments here I would say that he did a good job but....

With the military on his side he would have tried to at least Bleep one of those guys up
But it might also result to some risk on his side

Because he would have to always be vigilant at all times pending that period which might also be uncomfortable for him judging by his nature.

I've had such experience but me noo too send 9ja bebes my mind Don set for white Bebe "I won dey bang white outside pink inside type of pussy"

My own be say how the guy take get my number from the Bebe come dey call me nahim provoke me pass so my guy wey be cultist nahim I tell wassup say see this guy dey threatening me because of Bebe say if him catch me i no go like myself,say Shay I know no say him be cultist

Omo when my guy wey dey cult begin give am cult slangs come tell am say that him street go full next day say na bus him and dem him guys go use take come dat street come pick am up.

Lol!! Na that time story change,but you know what na me go still loss because na the same area me and that guy dey stay duo different street,but with the kind picture and respect wey I dey get for that my street e go be Bleep up say people go hear say I dey fight because of woman and should the matter reach police juction then I would be indicted as the masterminde of a raid on that area.

Na for phone the issue die off,I tell the guy say make him carry the Bebe if nahim go end the issue "of course I was not dating the bebe so it would be stupid to damage my reputation for such a silly act"

Note am not dating the bebe neither is the guy but the bebe was all over me while the guy has been professing love to her ears which has been deaf to his plead so I guess jealousy took over him.

1 Like

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Otunbakayce: 12:02am On Jan 31, 2023
As a street brought up and a barrack boy, if you try this nonsense with my fiancee or wife or sister not girlfriend because I won't Even date a girl that knows a cultist or some riff raffs, iku pae tebi Tara ni yen. I don't want to know if you are number 1 or butcher or anything I will have you locked up in guard room for 3 weeks and continuously brought out for drilling every morning and night, your life will not remain the same again.

2 Likes

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Jeffy1206(m): 12:04am On Jan 31, 2023
Karleb:
You didn't handle the matter well.

There is a security/military unit in every school. You should have reported the case there.

Trust me, these guys would have been the one begging by now.

I know this because I was involved in a case like this and the cultists ended up buying for everything they damaged and apologizing.

You cheated that girl by making her apologizing. Honestly!
eggzactly bro. For you to have military friends and be this kind of coward, undecided your mumu no too much? Alpha is afraid of only of another alpha in the territory... Cultist de fear military pass anything. They dare not pick a fight with a military. You f. Up big time. Wisdom my ass angry angry

1 Like

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by LastProphet: 12:10am On Jan 31, 2023
DonOG:

Not necessarily bro...just yesterday evening, my former coursemate that I hecho small small bar once in a while came around and I narrated the stuff to him since he stays in that area, he just asked for a picture which got from a simple facebook search with the guys name, only one call the guy was identified as an Aye and the top three guy in the school and like showing himself, he asked me for just 5k for fuel and the guy would be eliminated but I just laughed and waved it off, its not worth it abeg

It may be worth it, you'd be doing society a huge favor since the authorities can't handle him
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by adonainana: 12:10am On Jan 31, 2023
You done well cos you realised 2 wrongs don't make a right

The only mess up is the cultists will have more bragging rights in their quarters, they will even be bragging that they almost slapped and killed a solider gf and he was the one that came to beg cos he knew how deadly they were

Sometimes packaging how bad someone is is a matter of what you hear about them and whether it was true or not. Reason why your solider friends were angry cos a civilian almost beat you and still threatened to deal with you after

Cultists will forver be miserable cultists, with time the whole experience would fade away tho

2 Likes

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Darnell9(m): 12:15am On Jan 31, 2023
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by nairamaniac: 12:17am On Jan 31, 2023
Weirdcamila:
Wisdom wisdom.
Why did she get involved with a cultist in the first place , there’s a way you carry yourself and you attract flies.
Bye

This is very foolish of you. So it's her fault that a cultist gets attracted to her?

Mind you, they could also be none-cultists that gets attracted to her.

What you said here is equivalent to blaming a victim for being raped based on *how she carried herself*.

With all due respect, you are not any better than the rapists or the cultist in this case.
Cos you are indirectly excusing their actions.
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by izibili44: 12:17am On Jan 31, 2023
My brother na man you be. You have done the right thing
DonOG:

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Edoziesmart(m): 12:22am On Jan 31, 2023
President2001:
Old news
News about 3 years ago on nairaland now show up again
Ment or kolo😒🤔
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by CaptainFM1: 12:23am On Jan 31, 2023
DonOG:

Your girl will still use it to yab you.

It reminds me of when I was seeing off my girlfriend to her house and an Okada man just pulled up beside us. Initially, I thought he wanted to ask for direction, only for the guy at the back to point gun to us and collect our phones, her bag and my wallets.

Till today, she dey call me coward even though I hurriedly enter computer village the following day to get her a new phone. Women likes to feel protected and any man that can't do that for them is a coward to them.

Just watch out, she will still say it in form of a joke.

2 Likes

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by EzekielAkins: 12:24am On Jan 31, 2023
freemanq:
Go and ask your village king
Ode
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Greystone: 12:36am On Jan 31, 2023
Famous Chinese General Tsun Tzu wrote this in his famous book “The Art of War”;

“He will win who knows when to fight, and when not to fight.”

You took your ego out of the equation (which for all of us men is the most painful part) and applied wisdom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin / Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself / UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 226
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.