Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows (31655 Views)

My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments / Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano / I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by femijay8271(m): 2:24pm On Jan 30, 2023
Bintdawood:
Maasha Allah!
Allah Ya basu zaman lafiya amin🙌

Hello....
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by GoodHardDickk: 2:31pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jennyclay:
How's she shameless? undecided

She said, “I wonder why people are after my marriage. I made the decision by myself. Nobody forced me. My daughter rejected the man, and I felt like we can’t lose him. We are happily married and I am enjoying my stay with him"

You people should learn to mind your business! Why are you people trying to spoil her happiness? undecided.
Are you people enemies of progress? undecided

May your mom dump your dad, and marry the man who wants to Marry u. (That's if any sane human finds you sane enough)
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jennyclay:
How's she shameless? undecided

She said, “I wonder why people are after my marriage. I made the decision by myself. Nobody forced me. My daughter rejected the man, and I felt like we can’t lose him. We are happily married and I am enjoying my stay with him"

You people should learn to mind your business! Why are you people trying to spoil her happiness? undecided.
Are you people enemies of progress? undecided
Enemies of Progress kiee you there grin grin grin
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by Dade555: 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
Islie:

Malama Khadija, a Kano State woman who married her daughter’s boyfriend, has vowed that she will not reverse her decision because of what people are…

https://dailytrust.com/i-wont-quit-new-marriage-woman-who-married-daughters-boyfriend-vows/

She said, I am enjoying my stay with him grin
Previous Thread
Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by TenQ: 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2023
maasoap:

So, why the noise? Jobless and lazyazz everywhere. Instead of facing their wahala of no fuel, no new naira notes
If you have fuel wahala please face it. When we were telling you not to vote in Buhari, you thought we hated you.

We prepared for what we knew will come unfortunately, you didn't.

FYI:
The two people I quoted are my friends on NL
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by AntiChristian: 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2023
TenQ:

Ride on Woman.

Mohammed did worse. He married the wife of his own son and then because people were grumbling, he annuled the law of adoption.

LegalWolf and Antichristian: has this woman done evil?

Exchange is no robbery

Shut up!
Adopted son is same as own son?
Was Jesus really Joseph's son or He had no father?

Some are just nitwits with keypad here!
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by TenQ: 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
AntiChristian:

Shut up!
Adopted son is same as own son?

Some are just nitwits with keypad here!
A Friend of my adopted a baby girl: that is the only Daddy she knows.
What you are saying is that a small girl that knows you and calls you Father is Halal for sex when the thing come upon you?
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by Bintdawood(f): 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2023
femijay8271:

Hello....

👋 Hi
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by AntiChristian: 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
TenQ:

A Friend of my adopted a baby girl: that is the only Daddy she knows.
What you are saying is that a small girl that knows you and calls you Father is Halal for sex when the thing come upon you?

If her parents consents to the marriage with witnesses and she's matured for it of course I will seek the parents permission to marry her!
Marriage comes before "sex".

You don't become a girl's dad by the virtue of her calling you daddy!

Ask question like an intelligent person!
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by femijay8271(m): 5:10pm On Jan 30, 2023
Bintdawood:

👋 Hi

Hmmm, can we be friends?

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by Emu4life(m): 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2023
SIRTee15:

It's an abomination in African culture. How can u go into daughter and then enter the mother. Even the bible forbids sleeping with both mother and daughter.
U guys should pack one side with your lame shariah rulings.
Even if this not written in the Koran, common sense should tell u that's not right. One man seeing unclothedness of both mother n daughter, u guys are weird.
Lol, why u come dey harsh na Brosgringrin
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by TenQ: 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2023
AntiChristian:

If her parents consents to the marriage with witnesses and she's matured for it of course I will seek the parents permission to marry her!

Jesus the Son of God was slso the son of Joseph as he (Joseph) was the one who named Jesus on the eight day according to God's instruction.
Mat 1:21:
"And she shall bring forth a son, and you (Joseph) shall call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins."

Both Mary and Jesus knew Joseph as the "earthly father" of Jesus.

Luk 2:41,48:
"Now Jesus parents went to Jerusalem every year at the feast of the passover. … And when they saw him, they were amazed: and his mother said to him, Son, why have you thus dealt with us? behold, your father and I have sought you sorrowing."

NOW,

Don't forget that Allah has destined for you the amount of Adultery you must commit.

I can understand:
If Mohammed is Shameless, how much more his followers.

Is it true that Mohammed permitted you to have sex with your own biological daughter born out of wedlock?

The man Mohammed, given the title of "the Trustworthy" by you Muslims, unfortunately, he cannot be trusted with other people's wives.
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by Bintdawood(f): 6:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
femijay8271:

Hmmm, can we be friends?

Am sorry buh no. Its not allowed islamically.
Thank you.
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by SIRTee15: 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2023
AntiChristian:

So u wil groom and nurture a girl child with the intention of climbing her and impregnating her once she's matured. That's the height of paedophilia.
See disgusting words coming out of a human being all in the name of defending a shameless act commited by Muhammad.
See have your own mind, don't say because Muhammad did it then it must be right. Even his people grumbled when they heard about it. How can you insert your manhood into a hole shared by your son!!!!tueh
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by Igbokwechika101(m): 7:30pm On Jan 30, 2023
Abeg happiness is free 😊
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by Fearyourcreator: 7:45pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jennyclay:
Her daughter rejected the man, is not as if she snatched the man away from her daughter.

Biko, you people should chill.
Una life no dey later make sense... Una wey dey do like una get sense pass God... Continue...
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by femijay8271(m): 8:46pm On Jan 30, 2023
Bintdawood:

Am sorry buh no. Its not allowed islamically.
Thank you.

Alright no problem.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by Father4all: 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2023
I don't know why women will reject a man and still be jealous when the man found another love

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by maasoap(m): 9:59pm On Jan 30, 2023
TenQ:

If you have fuel wahala please face it. When we were telling you not to vote in Buhari, you thought we hated you.

We prepared for what we knew will come unfortunately, you didn't.

FYI:
The two people I quoted are my friends on NL

I don't know how you're going to take this: The issue of petrol is by far better under Buhari/APC compared to what we experienced under Obasanjo/Jonathan/PDP.
But it could be better than this
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by TenQ: 12:39am On Jan 31, 2023
maasoap:

I don't know how you're going to take this: The issue of petrol is by far better under Buhari/APC compared to what we experienced under Obasanjo/Jonathan/PDP.
But it could be better than this
For someone who you claimed will solve Nigeria's problems: he solved his own health challenges and destroyed every other thing.

Do you know when this petrol scarcity had been on? It's been months now. It only got worse . The clueless one is making GEJ look wiser!

Let's get use to the CHANGE!
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by AntiChristian: 8:25am On Jan 31, 2023
SIRTee15:

So u wil groom and nurture a girl child with the intention of climbing her and impregnating her once she's matured. That's the height of paedophilia.
Where did i say this?

See disgusting words coming out of a human being all in the name of defending a shameless act commited by Muhammad.
See have your own mind, don't say because Muhammad did it then it must be right. Even his people grumbled when they heard about it. How can you insert your manhood into a hole shared by your son!!!!tueh
Where did they grumbled? Woe to the liars!
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by AntiChristian: 8:29am On Jan 31, 2023
TenQ:

Jesus the Son of God was slso the son of Joseph as he (Joseph) was the one who named Jesus on the eight day according to God's instruction.
Mat 1:21:
"And she shall bring forth a son, and you (Joseph) shall call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins."

Both Mary and Jesus knew Joseph as the "earthly father" of Jesus.

Luk 2:41,48:
"Now Jesus parents went to Jerusalem every year at the feast of the passover. … And when they saw him, they were amazed: and his mother said to him, Son, why have you thus dealt with us? behold, your father and I have sought you sorrowing."

No wonder! Jesus had two fathers in the Bible. One is God, one human! No wonder he is Godman!
So Joseph is the father of God?
Mary is the mother of God?
How is Mary and Joseph related to God the father since Jesus is the son of both of them?
They must be God's brother and sister!
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by TenQ: 11:09am On Jan 31, 2023
AntiChristian:

No wonder! Jesus had two fathers in the Bible. One is God, one human! No wonder he is Godman!
So Joseph is the father of God?
Mary is the mother of God?
How is Mary and Joseph related to God the father since Jesus is the son of both of them?
They must be God's brother and sister!
Khai!
You never cease to amaze me as you struggle when caught in your own web.

The question is no longer "who is the father of Jesus"!

As far as Quran is concerned: Isn't Jubril the father of Isa?
Abi, Who put his mouth on Mary's vagina to blow into it?

Depraved people with a more depraved prophet
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by AntiChristian: 11:25am On Jan 31, 2023
TenQ:

Khai!
You never cease to amaze me as you struggle when caught in your own web.

The question is no longer "who is the father of Jesus"!

Clean your eyes! Jesus had two fathers! One God, One human! But na one Mother he get!
Why did some Jews call him basta*d again?
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by TenQ: 11:28am On Jan 31, 2023
AntiChristian:

Clean your eyes! Jesus had two fathers! One God, One human! But na one Mother he get!
Why did some Jews call him basta*d again?

Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by AntiChristian: 11:45am On Jan 31, 2023
TenQ:

When God breath life into Adam in the Bible where did He put his mouth?
Then the LORD God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being. Gen: 2:7
I once said you are dumb before! In fact, your IQ tends to the far left on the number line!
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by TenQ: 11:48am On Jan 31, 2023
AntiChristian:

When God breath life into Adam in the Bible where did He put his mouth?
Then the LORD God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being. Gen: 2:7
I once said you are dumb before! In fact, your IQ tends to the far left on the number line!
Did God breathe into the penis_ of Adam?
Did Allah through Jubril blow into Mary's vagina or not?

Disgusting!
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by sacajawea: 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2023
Antoeni:
Nothing Can Kill a Man Who Has Fvcked Both Mother & Daughter Except God .
Go & Verify
The thing dey sweet Abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister / How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? / Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.