Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows (31619 Views)

My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments / Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano / I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by TenQ: 11:57am On Jan 30, 2023
Islie:

Malama Khadija, a Kano State woman who married her daughter’s boyfriend, has vowed that she will not reverse her decision because of what people are…

https://dailytrust.com/i-wont-quit-new-marriage-woman-who-married-daughters-boyfriend-vows/

Previous Thread
Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano
Ride on Woman.

Mohammed did worse. He married the wife of his own son and then because people were grumbling, he annuled the law of adoption.

LegalWolf and Antichristian: has this woman done evil?

Exchange is no robbery
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by Enemyofpeace: 12:00pm On Jan 30, 2023
That's what happens when your prick is very big and sweet
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by Almaigaa: 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2023
Things dey happen for Igbo Land.

Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by Goldave: 12:03pm On Jan 30, 2023
End time. When funny and strange like dis begin to happen, know dat d time is near
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by newnigerdelta00: 12:05pm On Jan 30, 2023
God1000:
She's shameless, this is an aberration and abomination

Obideafs and obidient number shameless people
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by maasoap(m): 12:09pm On Jan 30, 2023
Pwettylinda:
grin grin

Northerners be like alliens I no fit describe wey them come from😄😄

What are things northerners are doing that we can't find your tribesmen doing the same? Una just like to dey spit nonsense.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by maasoap(m): 12:11pm On Jan 30, 2023
TenQ:

Ride on Woman.

Mohammed did worse. He married the wife of his own son and then because people were grumbling, he annuled the law of adoption.

LegalWolf and Antichristian: has this woman done evil?

Exchange is no robbery

So, why the noise? Jobless and lazyazz everywhere. Instead of facing their wahala of no fuel, no new naira notes
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by Szamsie1993(m): 12:15pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jennyclay:
How's she shameless? undecided

She said, “I wonder why people are after my marriage. I made the decision by myself. Nobody forced me. My daughter rejected the man, and I felt like we can’t lose him. We are happily married and I am enjoying my stay with him"

You people should learn to mind your business! Why are you people trying to spoil her happiness? undecided.
Are you people enemies of progress? undecided

Who be this hoelosho
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by SIRTee15: 12:17pm On Jan 30, 2023
Emu4life:

There's nothing wrong. It would have been forbidden Islamically if he had married her daughter.
Only the motive is questionable

It's an abomination in African culture. How can u go into daughter and then enter the mother. Even the bible forbids sleeping with both mother and daughter.
U guys should pack one side with your lame shariah rulings.
Even if this not written in the Koran, common sense should tell u that's not right. One man seeing unclothedness of both mother n daughter, u guys are weird.
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by Malawian(m): 12:17pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jennyclay:

She said, “I wonder why people are after my marriage. I made the decision by myself. Nobody forced me. My daughter rejected the man, and I felt like we can’t lose him. We are happily married and I am enjoying my stay with him"

You people should learn to mind your business! Why are you people trying to spoil her happiness? undecided.

Na the Gbola she no fit loose, Gbolant it?
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by Munzy14(m): 12:18pm On Jan 30, 2023
Zonefree:

I know that's what you'll say grin
grin grin abii I lie?
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by Karnice600: 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2023
Zonefree:
She said she's there to stay grin

Aside procreation, i still don't understand the importance of women to human existence.
That's another way of saying your awesome mother was solely created for sex and baby making.
You and I are virtually saying the same thing, in different ways.
..and Please don't quote me with fire, cos you'll get burnt.
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by koby86: 12:22pm On Jan 30, 2023
Are there no pictures of these woman and the man to buttress this story.
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by SIRTee15: 12:22pm On Jan 30, 2023
TEYA:

public perception should not be the determinant of all our actions. Her religion allows it, let her be!

Not surprised. Your prophet did worse. He married his son's wife. When sensible called him out, he quickly declared adoption illegal so the union could be valid.
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by Burgerlomo: 12:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
End time useless d*ck addicted mother
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by IslamIsIdiotic: 12:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
MOOhaMAD the prophet of Islam married a 40 year old woman when he was 25 years old.

God1000:
this is very wrong in African society Jenny
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by chimeremodlyn: 12:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
Zonefree:
She said she's there to stay grin

Aside procreation, i still don't understand the importance of women to human existence.

Zombie
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by Burgerlomo: 12:26pm On Jan 30, 2023
coputa:
How,so far she and her husband are happy .

Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by Kingcalls: 12:29pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jennyclay:
Well, she's happy and nobody can spoil her happiness not even YOU.

Bad belle people everywhere! Shior!

Then u sud also shut ur mouth when yul edochie speaks too... 4kin senseless hypocrite
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by Jennyclay(f): 12:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
Kingcalls:

Then u sud also shut ur mouth when yul edochie speaks too... 4kin senseless hypocrite
why don't you come and shut my mouth up. Nonsense!!
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by backT(m): 12:36pm On Jan 30, 2023
She is enjoying the big gbola. Nothing will make her change her mind
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by 27olatunbosun: 12:47pm On Jan 30, 2023
Vawulence Pro max.Vawulence Pro max....
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by Isabi4lov: 12:48pm On Jan 30, 2023
grin grin grin she say dem Alfas talk say nothing wrong with the marriage
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 12:48pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jennyclay:

when you see them comment, you know where they are coming from... and how they are raised... MIND YOUR BUSINESS CREW
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by FireUpNow(m): 12:49pm On Jan 30, 2023
Mama has found a younger and stronger prick to drill her kunchas. I believe she has been codedly fvcking the young man when the man was dating her daughter. Crazy species
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2023
God1000:
She's shameless, this is an aberration and abomination

Why say that? The guy who married her is not complaining why are you ranting, when old hollywood hoes like Lisa bonnet marries someone who is 25 years younger than her you dont complain, but if its Nigeria you know that the vocabulary shameless exist.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by mario2k(m): 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2023
[How's she shameless? undecided

You people should learn to mind your business! Why are you people trying to spoil her happiness?

ITS THAT SAME MIND YOUR BUSINESS THAT HAS BROUGHT SO MUCH EVIL INTO THE WORLD. I HOPE WHEN YOU ARE BEEN ROBBED OR RAPED AND PEOPLE SEES YOU AND PASSES-BY BY JUST MINDING THEIR BUSINESS. METCHEEEW!!
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by IduNaOba: 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2023
jamace:
Sweet banana, sweet... grin grin
You know that song?!!!!
Black banana na my good friend mehmn..
Na to call am sef
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by bluestone2015: 1:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
One reason Nigerian's are poor and miserable is because they don't know how to mind their business
Zonefree:

One thing I fancy about oloshos is they always look out for each other.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by bluestone2015: 1:59pm On Jan 30, 2023
What is the truth?
udemzyudex:
The truth is older women still see themselves as competition, they like to compete with the younger ones instead of telling them thr truth.
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by Tycyborg(m): 2:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jennyclay:
Well, she's happy and nobody can spoil her happiness not even YOU.

Bad belle people everywhere! Shior!

I read all your response and you actually made alot of valid point and there are lot of facts in your comments but they all don't seems to understand or just don't want to accept. Kudos... Love your thinking capacity
Re: I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows by Owaincouncil: 2:20pm On Jan 30, 2023
Please which country is kano state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Way to Punish Kids? / How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? / Mr Rilwan Adelanwa Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.